How I Became Obsessed With BWC

Story Info
How i went from straight to BWC loving slut.
1.3k words
3.87
23.5k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started innocently with going to a spa (not a gay spa). I yelped the nearby sauna and decided to soak and rest until dinner time.

It was a spa that separated the men's and the women's section separately. You could go upstairs to the common area. I went in without thinking about any play and headed straight to the showers. Afterwards, I went to soak in the hot tub for a short while. I saw men of different ethnicities here, some chatting and others minding their own business like I was...

After it started to get hot, I went into the ice room and chilled there. I saw a couple of white men in their 20's, who seemed to be chatting in the corner. I thought nothing of it and eventually made my way upstairs to the common room.

There was really no one around and I decided I take a nap. An hour went by and I was preparing to shower and head home.

...or at least that's what I thought would happen.

It was probably the time, but the mood inside the men's area had completely changed. People were probably now off of work and hitting the saunas to rest their bodies (and play). I went to the hot tub again and decided to soak. During this time, I noticed a lot of men going in and out of the steam room. Curiosity won me over and I decided to check it out.

Besides the shock of becoming instantly blind from the intense fog of steam, I saw more people, more naked men and bare cocks than I thought could fit in the tiny room.

I settled into a spot near the back, which I unknowingly did because of the lack of available seating. Beside the sound of the steam blasting occasionally, the sound of water dripping and seating adjustments, it was actually very silent. I didn't know at the time, but it was a silence that I had created.

If you have not figured out by now, this actually was a spa with a lot of secretive man-on-man action.

It was about 5--10 minutes into me sitting in that 130 degree room when finally I saw something out of the corner of my eye..

In the corner were two men discreetly, but also very publicly, rubbing each other's cocks. Within a matter of a minute, another man watching this action started to masturbate his own cock. As someone who previously had not identified as a sissy, I tried not to watch. But like a moth to a flame, I found myself stealing glances.

But I was not too interested and decided politely to leave the steam room and grab some water from the fountain...

I wanted a breath of air and to process what I just witnessed so I decided to head to the patio. The door had a bell, which I later found out was quite convenient for some of the more adventurous patrons. I heard a scuffling noise and as I turned the corner to the seating area, I saw three men. Two that were mid 30's sitting next to each other and this other white gentleman, likely in his mid 40's or early 50...

There were three benches along each wall, and I decided to take a seat on the empty bench. I could feel the two men sitting together feel uncomfortable with me sitting there, each hiding their boners. I think they were whispering to each other that if I didn't leave soon, they would find another hiding spot somewhere inside the spa. Completely in my own head, and tired from the heat, I had no intention of moving.

No more than 3--5 minutes later, the two men left.

The remaining man within seconds decided to move to the now emptied seats, which were directly in front of me. I thought it weird but still had no idea why he did what he did. ...and then it became very apparent why.

Every time I looked up and in his general direction, I was met with his eyes. I felt as if he was staring at me, but wasn't sure. Then it happened.

Slowly, as if he was adjusting his positioning, he started to unwrap his towel around his waist.

I saw what was the biggest and thickest white cock I had ever seen.

What started as minor adjusting became pretty obvious fondling. He would stroke his cock ever so often while maintaining heavy eye contact with me.

Being a shy Asian, I could not look but also could not help what was happening under my towel. Uncontrollably, pre-cum began to flow out and an erection started to form without any stimulation.

I think he saw it, and was encouraged to continue to flaunt more of his powerful cock in my face.

My heart was pounding and my brain was completely numbed. At this point, he was no longer hiding his man cock, but was actually stroking it openly. I was paralyzed and could not do anything about my erection and felt for the first time a very powerful and erotic submissive feeling.

I knew he wanted me to make a more obvious gesture as a form of consent, but I could not even think or move.

Unfortunately, it was shortly after that the bell rang. Like a flash of light, he quickly covered up and the moment ended.

Snapped out of the hypnosis, I decided to head back inside and go for another soak.

While I was in the hot tub, which is situated between the door leading to the patio and the steam room, I saw him walk in. Staring directly at me and maintaining a prolonged eye contact, he headed straight to the steam room. As he opened the door, he took a moment to look backwards and stare at me once again. Was he enticing me?

I stayed in the hot tub a while longer, at this point wondering what I should do? If I go in, what will happen? Is this when I finally turn gay? (Silly question, I know now.)

It was not long before I succumb to my inner desires and headed into the steam room.

Upon entering the room, I had quickly forgotten one thing. It, like before, was crowded inside. It was so foggy I could barely see and decided to sit in the far back again.

Luckily, he saw me entering and decided to take a seat in the limited space next to me.

I was so shy with so many people around that my courage to act was gone. The man, however, was not so shy and decided to display his cock. As turned on as I was, I could not help but see that everyone was watching (unsurprising when a big, muscular white man with a very endowed cock reveals himself).

I had my towel unwrapped as well, but it seemed that he was indicating to me through eye movements that he wanted me to make the move and stroke and suck his cock. I surveyed the room and saw everyone watching me. And in a moment I will always regret, I chickened out and left the steam room.

I quickly showered and raced home...

On the drive home, I felt like I dodged a bullet, but it didn't take long for me to realize how deep of an impact that was. Whenever I would close my eyes, I would see him and his cock. I would replay the moments and I could not get it out of my head.

It had taken over my mind so much, I decided the next day that I had to go and have another experience...and that's when things actually began to happen for me.

End of intro. :)