How I Became Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in there I took a deep breath and as I was pissing in the toilet I decided I needed to ho-up and go out there, fuck Tom and eat his wife's pussy just like I had fantasized earlier. After I finished draining my bladder I freshened up a bit and with all my cloths draped over my arm I walked back into the room where the three of them were still just standing around.

I guess it was partly because on all the liquid courage I had consumed and the erotic thoughts running through my head the past few weeks but I, with confidence, walked up to Nancy and kissed her full on the lips. She was extremely surprised but didn't withdraw. I cast a glance toward Ken whose mouth was hanging open and his pants were tented with probably the hardest boner he has ever had.

Nancy responded as I was hoping. She returned my kiss and then started nibbling on my neck and ear. As she was doing that I allowed my hands to graze the sides of her body starting with her legs and working my way up. As I felt her warm soft skin beneath my hand I worked her tee shirt up and over her head. Once it was off I lowered myself to take one of her perfect little nipples into my mouth. This was the first time I had ever had another woman in a sexual way. I was actually enjoying it.

When I was younger a few of us girls masturbated during a sleepover but we didn't touch each other. We thought we were being naughty enough just masturbating ourselves under the covers in the presence of the others. I guess at that time we were in a sense although I have been told that a lot of women had their first orgasms at the hands of a female friend. Well tonight I was determined to make up for that lost opportunity.

I soon found myself on the bed with Nancy expertly licking my crotch. She felt wonderful and I could feel an orgasm starting to build. That's when I heard Ken talking. I don't know how long he had been trying to get my attention but I finally noticed him. He knelled down and whispered in my ear how hot it was watching me have sex with Nancy and how he wanted to watch me suck Tom's dick while he fucked Nancy as she was licking me. All I could do was moan yesssss oh god yes. With that he kissed me and slid off the bed.

Tom quickly replaced Ken and I saw his rubber covered dick being presented to my face for sucking. Luckily it was a non lubricated condom with no spermicide so the taste was pleasant. Tom's dick was about the size of Ken's so it was easy to take. It did have a little more upward curve to it which I figured would be good for G-spot stimulation. I decided I much rather prefer to give head to a raw dick as opposed to one with a condom on it but we had agreed and so I slurped that rubber covered schlong for all I had. I did discover that when giving an intense blowjob with a condom on you need to hold it at the base or you can actually suck the condom off the guys dick.

I have read that a lot of women don't like threesomes because they are too busy. I never really understood exactly what they were talking about until now. I was on the verge of a climax from Nancy's tongue but because of my efforts on Tom's dick it prevented me from concentrating and thus prevented me from falling over the edge. Maybe that was a good thing because maybe by prolonging my small climax I thought maybe when it did hit it would be force 10 on the orgasm scale. Regardless I was having fun and didn't want to stop.

Then it happened. I knew the minute Ken entered Nancy. As he pushed his way into her vagina I could feel her putting more pressure on my pussy with her mouth and then when she moaned on my clit as he hit bottom in her my climax hit. It was sudden and I reacted out of reflex and uncontrollably. I screamed and clamped my legs around Nancy's head. I stopped sucking Tom's dick and I squirmed as my waves of pleasure washed over me. Right at that moment I didn't care if anyone else came tonight for I had and it was sublime. Soon though the wave subsided and I was brought back into reality.

The reality was Tom had a hard dick and he was expecting me to do something about it. Ken looked to be in heaven pumping Nancy's pussy doggie style. I wanted to taste Nancy but figured that poor Tom needed some attention. I then pushed Tom over on his back and positioned him so I could ride him in a cowboy fashion all the while watching Ken pound Nancy. I figured that because I had such a powerful orgasm from Nancy's cunnilingus that I was done for the night.

I've never been multi orgasmic before but tonight I was about to have another first. As I crawled on top of Tom I noticed how shiny Ken's dick was with Nancy's nectar. I thought that was my sweet juice and I needed to be over there lapping it up. As I said I have never had any bisexual thoughts or desires but here tonight I wanted that pussy so badly.

As I positioned Tom's dick at my vaginal opening I decided he was going to get the ride of his life so he would definitely shoot his wad quickly and I could get what I was craving, his wife's pussy! Once I worked the head in my opening I slammed down hard on him. This had an unexpected result. I assumed that because I had an orgasm I would have been loose like after Ken has fucked me. Wrong I was relaxed but that damn thing still felt like a baseball bat being shoved up my cunt. I let out an audible gust of breath which everybody heard. Ken just smiled like a shit eating cat, the bastard.

He didn't even miss a stroke when he said "that sounded like it hit bottom" and then laughed at me.

I stayed in that position for a few seconds adjusting to the foreign object that was impaling my pussy. As I slowly started to squirm around on it the pleasure started seeping back into my body. Soon I was able to bounce up and down on Tom with all my force. To my surprise I could feel another climax starting to build. Nancy was staring at us smiling as she asked Tom how my pussy felt. He told her I was one hot little fuck and he was in a slice of heaven.

She then told him that Ken was plowing her pussy so hard that she wouldn't want to fuck him for a week. That only made Ken fuck her that much harder and I wondered how he was keeping himself from getting off. That's when Tom grabbed me by the waist and started thrusting up into me with each downward stroke I made. He announced that he was about to cum and said he sure wished were fucking bareback because he sure would like to see Nancy lick his cum out of my crouch. That thought sent me over the edge as I felt him push in me as deep as he could get and release his baby making sperm into the condom. I couldn't help myself from wishing he was bare also and making me pregnant. With that thought in my head I screamed out my second orgasm of the night.

I slumped over Tom while I let his dick soften in me and the climatic spasms subside. Finally I felt my strength and desires returning. I still wanted more sex even though I had two orgasms. Incredible I thought, if this is what it's like to have multiple partners during sex sign me up for the orgy room. Just as I was thinking about having an orgy Tom had softened and slipped out of me. The condom slid off and his cum covered dick was draped across his leg with the condom leaking its contents on the bed.

Without thinking I spun around and took his dick in my mouth. The taste of cum shocked me back into reality that I had broken our first rule, no unprotected penetration. Oh well it was too late to turn back the hands on the clock and maybe Ken wasn't paying attention so I sucked Tom's dick till it was clean of his sperm. As soon as I was satisfied he was content I turned my attention to Nancy.

I crawled over to her and kissed her full on the lips again allowing her to taste her husband's cum on my breath. As soon as she realized what she tasted she gave a slight smile and like a kitty licked my nose. That was a weird thing to do but the sensation went straight to my pussy. Feeling that tingling sensation starting to build in my nether regions I slowly inched my way under Nancy.

I had more butterflies in my stomach than ever before. I was about to taste my first pussy. Not only was I going to taste my first pussy but I would taste it as my husband's dick was sliding in and out of her. This is a feeling that can never be repeated or fully explained to another, especially another who has not had the same experience. As I neared her belly button lightly kissing her warm damp belly I hesitated long enough to rim her navel with the tip of my tongue. I knew this to be a sensual feeling but really I think I did it to prolong the moment. Tentatively I inched lower, the tip of my tongue leaving an ever so slight trail of wetness toward her sex.

I was amazed at how strong the scent of sex was. It wasn't foul or displeasing in any sense, in fact it was totally arousing. I guess there is something to the old pheromones making you horny because as I inhaled deeply I more than ever wanted to eat her pussy and to feel my thighs being parted again by a strong virile penis spewing forth its baby making batter deep within me. I did so want a baby but right now I just wanted to help Nancy with her orgasm and work toward my next one.

As I ran my tongue over what would have been her pubic patch if she had not shaved I noticed how stubbly it felt. I couldn't see any hair and I'm sure shaving was one of the last things she did to prepare for tonight but still I could feel the stubs. So this is what it feels like to a guy. It's no wonder that Ken does a much better job of cunnilingus a week or two after I have shaven my pussy. From here on out I vowed to keep my pussy hair, at least around my hole about a quarter inch long for him.

Then I was there. The tip of my tongue brushed against her clit. With that she flinched a little and let out a slight whimper. As Ken saw what I was doing he slowed his pace a little allowing us to find the right position for the best angle and allowing me to savor the moment of my first taste of another's pussy. It tasted wonderfully creamy but not like man cum. I have tasted myself but this was different. I don't know if it was because of the condom or because it was from another body but it tasted different than mine.

I licked around where my husband and Nancy were so securely connected and I could feel the way his dick made her pussy lips stretch around his girth. It was a whole new experience I was relishing. The sight of her penetration, the shine on his dick from her juice, the scent, and of course the feeling of his ball sack dragging back and forth on my forehead as he slowly fucked her. Nancy loved the sensations we were giving her. Every time I brushed my tongue across her clit she would squirm and squeal with pleasure. She was moaning and mumbling that she was so close to an orgasm.

We knew it wouldn't be long before she erupted and I wanted to be partly responsible for her impending climax. Being a woman I figured I knew what would ultimately send her over the edge with a toe curling quivering orgasm. I reached down and grabbed both of her tittie nipples just as I latched on to her citreous and began sucking it like a nipple. Ken sensed her approaching orgasm and started fucking her as hard as he could.

She let out a "OH FUCKING GOD I'M CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD YOU MOTHERFUCKERS DON'T STOP I'M CUMMING I'M FUCKING CUMMING OH GOD OH GODDDDDD I feel so good".

With that I slackened my pressure on her clit and Ken was now ever so slowly sliding his still raging hard-on into her. The waves of her climax seemed to last for several minutes but as they subsided she rolled off me, leaving Ken's dick swinging in the air. She rolled over on the bed with her legs spread and her pussy gapped open. I just imagined how beautiful it would look if Ken had fucked her bare and left her gaping open with cum draining from her sex.

The thought of watching cum drain from Nancy's pussy caused me to remember that my pussy was vacant and ready for some more cock. Ken was the only one that hadn't had an orgasm yet and I was sure he was in need of a release. Breathing hard from all the effort he put forth in bringing Nancy to her climax he was smiling from ear to ear. He then said he needed to use the bathroom and then planned to fuck the shit out of me when he returned. I was game but I wondered how he was able to last so long without getting a nut. He can last quite a while if he had gotten off earlier but I hadn't fucked him and I didn't see him jacking off.

Before I could give it much more thought he exited the bathroom with his still hard dick and no rubber was on it. Then I thought how could he piss with his dick so hard? Did he go in the bathroom just to take the condom off? I got my answer as soon as I took him into my mouth. I noticed he no longer smelled of Nancy's wonderful pussy but of soap. As I was doing my best deep throat impression for his pleasure and showing off for Tom and Nancy I began to feel a slight numbness to my lips. The bastard had evidently filled his condom with Man Delay which is a Lidocaine based numbing agent. Well it certainly prevented him from having a premature ejaculation but I wondered if he actually felt how good Nancy's pussy must have been.

Soon we were in a missionary position and I must say that even though I have been eaten to orgasm and fucked to orgasm already to feel my husband between my legs felt wonderful. It made for a perfect ending to our little foray into wicked wonton hedonism. I knew then that when I was able to put my breeding plan into action the night must end like this, with my loving husband buried in my savaged cunt.

With thoughts of him fucking me after all those others had cum in my pussy was about to put me over the edge and I started moaning his name and telling him how good he felt and how much I loved him and how I wanted to feel his cum inside of me. That was all it took. As soon as he heard those words I could feel his urethra puking up copious amounts of his useless sperm inside my pussy. It didn't matter that it wasn't baby making batter I still love him very much and loved the way he fucked me. As the first shot of cum hit my vagina wall I started cumming with him.

Exhausted we lay in each other's arm not cognoscente of the others in the room until Nancy reached between our legs to pull Ken's now flaccid dick from my pussy. When she did Kin rolled over on his back. Nancy hadn't made any promise to only allow a condom encased dick in her mouth and she lowered her face to Ken lap. She engulfed his wet shiny cum cover dick in her mouth and began sucking, licking and in general cleaning his dick and thighs of our juices.

I was lying there with cum leaking out of me feeling a little envious when to my surprise Tom knelt between my legs. He looked straight into my eyes as he lowered his mouth onto my freshly fucked sperm covered cunt. He began at the outer edges attentively licking all of my husband's cum from my skin without ever loosing eye contact. That was the most nasty and erotic experiences I think I will ever encounter. I thought having my husband fuck me for the last time after I had just had sex with two other people was the cream de la crème, but having those two clean us afterward brought things to a new level of eroticism I never thought possible. I wish I could say Tom and Nancy brought us to another climax but we were through for the night. I was tired and completely sexed out.

The next morning we exchanged thank you(s) and promised to get together again. I could tell Tom wanted to fuck me one more time before we parted but to be honest I was too sore to fuck that soon again. I'm sure Ken would have liked to feel Nancy's pussy without a numb dick but that was his choice and his problem. I love him and I loved the experience we had the night before but I had no intention of sitting in a hotel room waiting for my husband to finish fucking a woman he had just fucked the night before.

On the ride home we talked about the previous night, what we liked and what we didn't. Trust me when I say there wasn't much we didn't like about last night. We both readily agreed that we would have to do it again. We also agreed that the first thing Monday morning we would make an appointment to get us a health card so the next time we could relax the condom requirement a little. Since I wasn't on birth control if the gentleman wasn't neutered he must wear a condom when fucking me though.

The Plan Starts To Fall In Place

As the next few weeks unfolded we had some of the best sex of our life. The memories of the Saturday night with Tom and Nancy fueled some pretty intense fuck sessions. They were especially gratifying when we were using the breeding table. It wasn't but a couple weeks later that we received our health cards and was excited about the prospect of having a rendezvous with Ken and Nancy again. Alas it was not to be for the next few months. It seemed that we could never get our schedules to match up. Either they were busy or we had obligations but never the less we got together on cam whenever we could.

It was great having a cyber sex partner who you actually knew from a personal encounter. We showed them our breeding table but didn't tell them its actual purpose. We showed them how we liked to fuck on it and they made us promise to invite them over for a fuck on it too. During our conversations we learned that Tom had a vasectomy so I would not be bred by him which solidified the fact that the next time we fucked them it would be bareback for all involved. I got wet just thinking about having his cum draining from me.

Not being able to fuck Tom and Nancy was sort of a blessing because it allowed me to concentrate on my plan. I had a general idea of how it would go down I just needed to work on the fine print as they say. So this is a synopsis of my plan. We completed the first step of opening our marriage by having sex with Tom and Nancy. I would in the next few weeks find possible sperm donors via the internet, personal meetings and any other means at hand.

I planned to persuade Ken into having threesomes with these guys and of course I knew I needed to throw in a couple women to keep him happy and off guard. I figured if we had a threesome a couple times a month he would be happy and not notice what was happening and also to break down any remaining resistance to me getting fucked by other guys. Like I said I planned on bringing in a lady or two for him. Actually it wasn't solely just for him. I really did enjoy having sex with Nancy and wanted some more pussy too. During our time playing with others I would create a fictional fertility calendar by sliding my fertile period a day or two back. I figured that I could hide my menstruation cycle from him by pretending to be too tired if he wanted sex while I was actually on my period.

Then when the timing was right I would throw a party and invite the studs I had found and I would tell everyone that according to my fertility calendar I wasn't able to get pregnant for a week so we could play bareback allowing me to experience the wonderful feeling of them cumming in me. I figured that after about 9 -10 months of threesomes and swinging experiences Ken wouldn't object to a gang bang. We would make them get a medical card like us and secretly I would make them promise to not have sex with anyone other than me or at least not bareback until after I was bred. That was my plan and I couldn't see how it could go wrong.

My plan was working perfectly. I found a potential guy on Ashley Madison who could have been Ken's brother. I decided I would meet him alone the first time, not necessarily to have sex with him but just to determine if I wanted too in the future. We set up a date to meet for coffee at the local donut shop. Even though I wasn't planning to fuck him that day it didn't stop me from preparing myself just in case. I groomed my pussy and bathed with bath salts prior to donning a very sexy matching set of panties and bra. Over that I wore a very tight fitting tank top and shorts small and tight enough to show my camel toe. I knew I looked fuckable and whether I fucked him today would totally be my choice because he would be wanting nothing more than to sink his dick in me.