How I Became Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped and I figured she would object but just wanted to make sure it was covered with a condom. As Ken pushed to her bottom I feverously licked her clit. She was soon shaking with her climax. As soon as she was finished she rolled off me and left Kens dick swinging in the air. She excused herself to go to the restroom so Ken and I started making out. I was giving him some head and the condom kept trying to come off so I figured what the hell and just threw it in the trash can.

Soon Nancy came back out of her bedroom with a suitcase. I was still giving Ken some head when she opened the suitcase and I saw she had a very large assortment of toys. With a devilish grin she looked at Ken and asked him if he liked fucking her. He replied that he did but it ended too soon. She then asked him if he would like for her to fuck him. It was no surprise that he readily agreed. What neither of us suspected was when she said she was going to fuck him she meant she was literally going to fuck him.

Somehow she convinced him to let her tie him up to a spreader bar. It was a bar that had a cuff on each end that she cuffed his ankles and wrist to. She rolled him up on his shoulders and put a wedge shaped cushion under the small of his back. She then started sucking his dick and told me to sit on his face so he could lick my pussy. All the while she was sucking him she was playing with his ass. I saw her grab some lube and apply it to his asshole.

I knew what was coming as soon as I saw her reach into the case and bring out a small vibrator. She started slipping it in him and he started moaning. I have done the same thing so I know he likes a little ass play and told her so. She then reached in the suitcase and came out with a much bigger ass plug. She was working that monster in his ass but it wouldn't go it was at least the same size in diameter as his dick so I knew if his would fit in mine, hers would fit in his. It was a wonderful sight to watch her work that thing inside him while he ate my pussy.

The night was getting so much better and more fun than I had thought it would be earlier. Just as she slipped it past all resistance his sphincter could muster he brought me to my first climax. She was no longer sucking his dick and was fucking his ass with the plug. I could see pre-cum dribbling down his red throbbing dick and wanted to take it down my throat so badly. I just couldn't stop watching them. He looked so violable almost pathetic as he lay there bound and getting his ass fucked. She then stopped fucking him and turned her attention to me. She left the butt plug firmly in place and came up to suck on my tits.

She then reached into her box of tricks and pulled out a dildo sort of in the shape of an L. She placed one end of the dildo in her pussy which then it looked as if she had a pink dick. I was still being licked by Ken when she came up behind me and pushed me down into a 69 with him. I then felt the wonderful feeling of the dildo entering my wonton pussy. She got into a steady rhythm and with the help of Kens tongue I soon had my second orgasm of the night. Again I felt sorry for Ken because as soon as she started fucking me with the dildo which she later told me was a Fel Doe, I stopped sucking Ken. It wouldn't have taken but just a quick rub or mouth on Ken and I'm sure he would have shot off all over the place. His dick had a constant flow of pre-cum leaking from the tip.

She then positioned herself behind Ken and roughly pulled the vibrating butt plug out of his ass. Just as quickly she had the Fel Doe buried in him. She was fucking his ass just as rough as he had fucked mine last week and he was enjoying it just as much as I had. I could hear them moaning, squirming and making guttural sounds of someone who was close to cumming. I unsnapped the restraints holding Kens ankles and wrist to the spreader bar and as she was slamming into his ass I lowered myself onto his dick.

Before I was balls deep in him he let loose with rope after rope of cum in me. Nicky was like a crazed animal in her ass fucking frenzy. As soon as he stopped squirting his cum inside me he rolled over and she was left humping the air. This pissed her off and before I knew what happened I was now in the same position as Kenny had just been moments ago. I was pinned down restrained by the spreader bar with my pussy fully exposed and Ken's cum trickling out of me.

Nancy didn't waste any time in telling me I violated her rule of no cum play and I had released Ken before she was finished with him. I told her that I thought it was unfair to Ken that he hadn't got a nut as when we had. This seemed to infuriate her more. She screamed at me telling me she was in charge and we were to do as she wanted or there would be repercussions. I told her all I wanted was to get fucked and he wanted the same thing and since we were husband and wife we should be able to fuck bareback if we wanted.

Nancy started screaming fuck fuck fuck you want a fuck I'll give you a fuck. I'll use that fucking disgusting sperm and fuck you you fucking bitch. With that I felt her start to finger me. Soon she was using two fingers in me. I having had a couple orgasms, so with only her two reasonably small fingers it wasn't doing much for me so I encouraged her to kick it up a notch. I told her I wanted her to finger me and finger me deep. Soon she slipped three fingers in me and I was starting to feel it. I was moaning affirmation she was doing good. Then she slipped in all four of her fingers and was rubbing my clit with her thumb.

This was feeling delicious and if this is what she does when she gets mad I'm going to keep her furious. Then she did it, I felt her tuck her thumb into the palm of her hand. She was trying to fist fuck me. With just her four fingers I was feeling full but now I was feeling her trying to get her whole hand in my pussy. I was telling her no she was too big. She laughed and told Ken to watch his whore take her punishment for letting him cum in her. Soon the two of them started cheering and he was encouraging her to fuck me harder. I heard him encourage me to relax and take it.

I'll never forget when he said," Bitch just shut the fuck up and take that hand like you did that dick last week, you know you want it".

Suddenly I did want it. I wanted to see John's dick before he shoved it in me so I could visualize it splitting my thighs and now I knew the hand that was assaulting my cunt and I did want it. I started to join in their chants and telling her to hurry and get that fucking hand in my pussy. I was telling her how badly I wanted to be fist fucked the first time by her. I was telling Ken that John's dick was so big and I how can't wait to feel it again. I was working toward being a slut and getting off like a slut should. I had just about lost all my conservativeness when it comes to sex. With a lot of pressure and a quick jab when I showed the least amount of resistance she slipped in me.

Once in me she balled up her hand and made a fist inside my pussy. She was stretching my vagina like no one ever had with her forearm and massaging the inside with her fist. I was about to go into orgasmic bliss and I felt one of the most powerful orgasms of my life quickly approaching. Ken placed his cum covered dick at my lips and as soon as I smelled and tasted man cum I lost it. I spasmed with the most powerful orgasm I have ever had to date. As I was coming down from my high I felt Nicky slip out of my once again very used puss.

I told them if they wanted to fuck, suck, eat or play they would have to do it on their own without me I was spent and could take no more. Nicky asked Ken if he would like to make love and he showed his desire by getting rock hard again. The words "make love" kinda turned me off about them going to her bedroom to fuck but regardless I was fucked out and couldn't take another fucking even if I wanted too. Truthfully it was a little strange and unsettling sitting on the couch listening to them "making love".

I'm sure she left the bedroom door open and was making little cooing noises to drive home the fact that they were making love and not fucking like we had done earlier. I knew that to Ken he was just fucking her but that little vixen was intentionally trying to get to me for some reason and for that reason she will not be fucking us again!

Soon we were heading home and once again I was completely sexually satisfied and sore. I was proud of the slut I was becoming. Actually I didn't feel like I was becoming a slut in a bad way but rather just sexually freer and more adventurous. We both got a laugh when Ken said his ass hurt so good and I told him I know the feeling.

So that's how I got Ken to the point he was willing to let me have a breeding party or as he assumed it was just another fantasy of mine to try a gang bang. You see during the last year we have had many threesomes with different guys and gals. We got our health certificate and started having bare sex with Tom and Nancy. Tom was safe so there wasn't any danger of him impregnating me and with a couple of our regulars that also had their health card we went bare when I was sure that I wasn't fertile.

It took some work but finally on April 1st it all fell into place. I had narrowed down my search to five potential donors. Throw in Ken and that makes it a happy half dozen. I didn't really know if all 5 would be able to come over and fuck me but I figured if I got at least three then my plan was a total success. And so it was to be that on April 1st I would be bred, how fitting and ironical the day was April fool's day I thought.

As Friday, 1 April, approached I was horny as hell and I was at the most fertile time of my cycle. I had been able to keep the real cycle from Ken easier than I thought. All the extracurricular sex we were having was probably enough but just to cement things even more on days that I should be able to fuck but couldn't or shouldn't because of the bloody giveaway I would arrange a date night for him and then just let them have sex while I watched or even one night stayed home.

It was Friday so I convinced Ken that we should take a three day weekend so we could fully enjoy our little party. I had been working on him for over a year up to this point so he expected nothing more than a night filled with debauchery and good sex or at least for me. He was really getting into watching me get fucked by others. I don't want to say he was becoming a cuckold but he definitely enjoyed watching me have sex with both men and women. I enjoyed it as much or more than he did so I was having the best time of my life.

We started the day by planning exactly what we would be having for breakfast, lunch and would providing everyone for dinner. We didn't want something that could upset our stomach or give us gas. We also felt it polite to feed the guys when they came over. We didn't want to fill then so full they didn't want to fuck but we both knew that regardless of how full they were they would want to fuck me.

Still we planned to serve a salad with choice of salmon, chicken or shrimp. We also had various snacks of finger sandwiches, fruit and a veggie tray. There was cold beer, wine and whiskey for the mixed cocktail if they wanted one. We told them they could come over right after work and shower at our place if they wanted. I had fucked each of these guys before so we were familiar with each other and there was no pretense that tonight was to be about anything except a gang bang fantasy for me.

That afternoon I treated myself to a spa visit and was feeling like a queen as soon as the guys started arriving. To my surprise all five guys was able to make it. I was expecting John to come up with an excuse because he was married and with a small baby. Somehow he made an excuse that his wife bought and so he was here too. It had been a couple months since I had felt his monster penetrate me and was looking forward to being stretched later by him.

A couple of the guys did come straight from work and wanted to freshen up before we got started and was shown the shower. We have a three bed room house and in the one bedroom we had set up the breeding table. We don't normally invite people over to the house to fuck so most had not been here or knew of our invention. I had decorated the room with soft light and candles probably for my benefit more than anyone else's. Besides the breeding table I had placed five chairs in the room.

I only placed 5 chairs in there because I figured that at any time we were in there at least one of the guys would be fucking me. I had told Ken that I wanted to fuck him last and to pass the time he should be filming the action. I told him I wanted him to get a lot of close ups of my filled pussy and twisted face as I came on their dicks. He readily agreed and actually set up a couple cameras on tripods as well had our handheld camera.

The sneaky bastard didn't tell me that one of the cameras was wired into the internet and he had logged on to the chat room to tell everybody they needed to check in around 7:00 that evening. Yes I was in for one hell of a night and unbeknownst to me I would be sharing it with thousands of others I did not nor would ever know.

So as everyone was finishing their dinner and standing around I slipped off into the spare bedroom. I positioned myself on the breeding table and group texted everyone that I needed desert and I wanted pie, cream pie to be exact. They wasted no time in finding me and off their clothes came. Ken said that we had devised a couple rules for this evening and also a pecking order.

He told them that we meant no offense but it was determined that I would start with Tony then followed by Stan, Jimmy, Roger and work up to John. Actually I decided whose sperm I wanted first and also it was about size too. I mean if John fucked me first then the others wouldn't be able to feel my pussy and might not be able to get off. Ken told them anal was off limits tonight but I would suck anyone who wanted me too but they must cum in my pussy.

After the first round it was a free for all, anyone could fuck me at any time they wanted. All agreed and so we were off and running. I told Ken to be sure to get a close up pic of my pussy so we could compare the before and after pic. I really did want to have a pictorial and video history of tonight. I still didn't know about the live internet feed Ken had set up.

First Ken prepped me by licking my pussy almost to the point of me having a climax. I was so horny and knowing what I knew was going to happen tonight had butterflies in my stomach and tingles in my crotch. Just as I was approaching my first orgasm Ken backed away and I felt Tony pushing at my entrance.

Tony is a rather small framed man with a matching dick. It is very average in size but the man behind it is amazing. He has the GQ good looks that shallow women always fall for. I appreciated his good looks and looks were important but for my baby I also wanted substance. Tony was an electrical engineer working for an aerospace firm. He was a human calculator. He also was very knowledgeable and active in politics, which made conversation with him fun and interesting.

He wasn't a nerd in any sense of the word. His hobbies included riding his Harley, hunting and fishing. In fact he had just won a spear fishing tournament last month. I reckoned if I got pregnant by his sperm I would hope that it was a girl with his smarts and my looks. If it was a boy then it would be cute and smart even if he didn't have a monster dick like John. He also had a similar appearance to Ken even though he was smaller in frame. They could have easily been stepbrothers.

I just leaned back on the table and closed my eyes. I wanted to feel everything tonight and concentrate on receiving sperm and getting pregnant. Ken saw that I had closed my eyes and had a wonderful idea. To further enhance my gang-bang he produced a mask and placed it over my eyes shutting out the outside world from my view. I protested mildly but he kissed me deeply as I felt Tony start to penetrate my sex.

Ken told me to trust him the mask will add to my excitement and arousal plus it looks good on camera. As he said that I could feel Tony working his dick past any resistance my pussy might have had. Tony was working on my impending climax by creating a slow steady rhythm. I was starting to whimper when I felt a dick head brush across my lips. For some reason I thought I would be fucked by each guy solo the first time around. It could be Ken's dick I thought as he was maybe trying to get a good camera angle. Regardless I decided to take it into my mouth.

It was then I felt the vibrator on my clit and I started to spammed out of control. I flooded Tony's dick with my orgasmic juices which caused his dick to swell with blood. I could feel him pick up the pace and knew that soon he would be flooding my vagina with his baby making seed. He lunged one final time and pushed himself as deeply as he could into me and held his body still.

His body was still but not his dick. I could feel every twitch it was making as it flooded my ovulating cunt with its sperm. I could feel his dick expelling wad after wad of baby-making sperm inside of me. Each time it would convulse I would envision all those little tadpoles being set free in my fertile pussy. Like I said he wasn't exceptionally large or gifted in his sexual technique but between the vibrator on my clit and the fact that I was in full ovulation I trembled with every sperm eruption into my wanton womb. I was elated I was now well on the way to not only having a night of great sex but to realizing my dream of becoming pregnant.

Soon I felt Tony slip from me and another person positioning themselves to fuck me. Due to the head down angle of the table it didn't feel like I lost any of Tony's sperm during the transition. I knew that Stan was supposed to be next in line but due to the mask Ken had put over my eyes I wasn't certain. It didn't matter thought and I just laid back ready to accept another dick into my womb.

There was nothing outstanding about Stan that would allow me to recognize him by just the feel of his dick so I just assumed it was him. That's when I realized the dick I had been sucking was missing. I rationalized that it must have been Stan wanting a warm up prior to fucking. Then the dick in my pussy disappeared and I felt someone new enter me. I didn't know what was happening or honestly care. I was getting fucked and would obviously have the sperm of six different guys in me before the night was through.

The new dick in my pussy wasted no time. He immediately started pounding my pussy like I was a common whore he paid for in some bar and was racing toward his climax with absolutely no regard for my own. In fact that's exactly what he did, within minutes he dumped his load in me with a mighty grown. I knew then it was Stan who just plowed my cunt and dropped a load in it. I got the sperm I wanted but it wasn't a very good fuck. In fact I wasn't even close to another orgasm. As soon as he withdrew another dick pushed in me and stroked a few times then it was also gone. I was wondering who this was and what it was all about but not enough to ask at the moment.

As soon as I was vacant I felt the hair of Jimmy's beard brush across my titties. He was between my legs but had not entered me yet. I could feel his dick on my thighs and abdomen. He sucked in a titty nipple sending shock waves through my body. As he was orally administering to my very sensitive nipples the mystery dick appeared at my lips. I could smell the cum that obviously coated it. I assumed it to be a mixture of Tony and Stan's. I inhaled deeply using the scent as pheromones to further fuel my desire to be breed tonight.

I was on the verge of another climax just from the thought of what was happening, the scent feel and taste of sucking on the cum covered mystery dick and Jimmy's fine work on my nipples. I started to moan in pleasure and heard myself utter the word of needing another dick in me. Jimmy never removed his mouth from my nipple as he aligned his dick with my vaginal opening.