How I Became Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as we were about to fall sound a-sleep he whispered into my ear, "I love you and wish I could give you the baby that you so desperately want and I know that if you were futile tonight you would surely have a little one growing in your belly. Next week when you are ovulating let's try one more time and if you don't become pregnant then let's consider artificial insemination."

It was at that moment I knew two things, first I was going to become pregnant and Ken also knew he would not be the biological father. I had never felt more love toward Ken at any time before as I did at that moment and I started to weep. Quietly I lay there knowing I was pregnant, knowing too that Ken probably suspected I would become pregnant. With cum running down my thighs and tears running down my cheek we fell asleep as the sperm war continued in my womb.

The next morning I awoke to dried cum everywhere. Ken wasn't in much better shape as he too had dried cum in his hair all the way down to his toes. His midsection and face looked like he had a bad case of psoriasis with all the dried and flaking cum. He kissed me and pulled the covers back just staring at my still draining vagina. Unbelievably he bent down and kissed my stinking pussy. He kissed it and told it he loved it and how proud of it he was for the night before. He then rose up and kissed me deeply on the lips. Laughingly he joked that he didn't know which smelled worse, my morning pussy or my morning breath.

We both laughed, showered together and had a wonderful breakfast. We then went about the task of cleaning up the fuck room and changing the sheets. We relaxed the rest of the day knowing what had happened the night before but not really discussing it. When night came I could tell that Ken wanted sex but I was still too sore. I told him I thought he had ejaculated enough last night and I wanted him to save up all his cum for our pregnancy fuck that would be coming up in just a few days. Smiling, he readily agreed.

Well we did have a great fuck on the night of my fake ovulation. It was one of the most loving and tender nights of love making we have had in possibly our whole marriage. He came in me three times during the course of the evening and night. It was pointless but I think we both needed it to reinforce our charade. I knew and I'm pretty sure he knew that I was already carrying another life in my belly. I then waited for the minimum prescribed time before I bought a home pregnancy test. Nervously after dinner I placed it on the table. Upon seeing it Ken smiling asked me if I had taken a test yet and if so what the verdict was. I told him that regardless of what happened or happens we are in this together.

I then took off all my clothes right there in the kitchen and asked Ken if he would help me by holding the tester in my piss stream. Wordlessly he scooped me up into his arm and took me to the toilet. I sat down and spread my legs as wide as I could, exposing myself completely to him. At first for some reason I found it difficult to begin peeing with him inches from my crotch but then I felt a weak stream starting to flow from my bladder.

I glanced down at him and nodded as he attentively placed the test strip in my stream. As soon as I was done he took some tissue and patted me dry. By the time he was finished the test strip was indicating just what we suspected. I was finally going to have my baby. He then carried me to our bed and we once again made sweet passionate love for the rest of the night.

As expected it wasn't long before I was sporting a little baby bump which all too soon turned into a beach ball under my skin. As soon as we saw that I was pregnant we stopped all extramarital play. I felt sorry for Ken having to deal with all the discomforts and restrictions of my pregnancy and offered to let him have a date night if he wanted but he was content to be with and support me throughout my term.

We actually had great sex right up almost till the due date. He was always very gentle and we screwed mostly in a spoon position with him rubbing my clit and not poking me to deep or hard. I even let him have my ass a few more times than normal and of course I would give him a hand job or knobber whenever I noticed his dick was hard. I carried the little one to term with no real complications and being my first it came a few days past my real due date which helped cover my actual breeding date. I delivered a beautiful little baby girl and named her Kennedy Ann after my fabulous husband.

Well now we fast forward 25 or so years and I'm sad to say that things didn't work out between Ken and I. We divorced some years later but it had nothing to do with Kennedy or Kenzie or how Kenzie was conceived. We continued to occasionally play after her birth and we both enjoyed it to the fullest so that wasn't the issue either. We just like a lot of couples found ourselves falling out of love and going in different directions. Our divorce was amicably and we are still friends even though we each soon found and married others.

Our daughter grew up to be a strong stable beautiful person who found the love of her life and gave us a precious little grandbaby to dote over and we do. I never did tell Kennedy about the night she was conceived however she did find out that her dad and I had an open relationship or more appropriately were polyandrous. She accepted this and although to our knowledge never strayed into the swinger lifestyle she didn't seem to mind or judge us for our perversions.

Well that's how I got bred and under our then circumstances I'm glad it happened the way it did. So ladies if you want bred don't wait just make it happen and have fun doing it. I sure did!