How I Became Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was seated when he walked in at the prescribed time. Seeing him I motioned him over. He looked just as good in person as he did on his profile page. We chatted and had a cup of coffee and I found him to be very pleasant and interesting. I never once got the feeling that he was a jerk or liar. I ask him all of the important questions I needed to know prior to allowing him to possibly impregnate me, without his knowledge of course. I asked him about his family's health history and about him having an issue with fucking me in a threesome. He seemed to come from a strong, successful and healthy family. Then came the question and answer that caused me pause. He was married and just wanted a little on the side.

I didn't know how I felt about fucking a married guy cheating on his wife. Lucky for him he had a follow up response that put me to ease somewhat. He said that his wife was pregnant with their third child and wasn't interested in sex. He said that she was reluctant to fuck him during her first pregnancy then on the second only gave him head and now with their third she wasn't interested at all. He said that with each pregnancy she would revert back into a real sex fiend after about the first year so he knew it was only a temporary period of celibacy. I weighed and processed everything before I told him what he was dying to hear. I told him that our meeting was to remain between the two of us and that I would contact him later to set up a fuck date. With that I leaned into him and kissed him giving him tongue and a squeeze on his dick.

Later that night as Ken and I set around watching TV I ask him if I found a guy I wanted to fuck could we have that threesome. I should have known my horny husband wouldn't have had a problem with it. To answer my question he just pulled out his hard dick and said give him a call. With that he took me on the couch fucking me to a mind shattering orgasm and getting cum all over the cushion...again! I made a grand show by very sluttingly licking as much as I could of it up. The next day I emailed John and asked him if he was available next weekend. Almost immediately he replied that it would be perfect because his wife and kids would be visiting her folks for the weekend. Perfect, I told Ken that we were on for Saturday night. I was a little apprehensive about bringing someone new to our house to fuck so I suggested Ken get us a hotel room.

I was only slightly fertile but didn't want to take the chance of getting pregnant and because there wasn't enough time for John to get a health card he was definitely going to have to use a condom. To make sure that there was one available for later tonight I sent Ken out to the local drug store to buy a box. Ladies I can't tell you how liberating it is to tell your husband to go buy some condoms for the guy that you will be fucking later that day. It's an unbelievable feeling and was just about enough to give me an orgasm without being touched.

I have read that most people who play like this don't have sex for a few days before their play night to ensure they are fresh and horny. Not us, I wanted sex more than ever knowing that I would soon have a stranger in me. In fact we fucked twice on Friday. Once as soon as we got home from work and then again later that night in bed. I was still horny as hell when I woke up Saturday morning. While Ken was out buying me condoms I showered and got dressed to get undressed. Just as I was putting on my makeup Ken returned with the condoms. I told him to shower and this time leave the Lidocaine home in the drawer. The look on his face was priceless but he didn't deny it either. Soon we were driving to the hotel and I was soaked with anticipation.

As we pulled into the parking lot I saw John standing by the front door. We had called ahead and made reservations but still needed to go inside and fill out the registration form and pay. As Ken and I walked up to the door a special naughtiness overcame me. When we got to John we all exchanged greetings and when it was my turn to greet John I leaned in to him for a mouth to mouth kiss. I then grabbed Ken and John's hand and led them to the check in counter. I had seen the clerk watching us as we greeted each other so I knew he had saw me arrive with Ken but then kiss John.

While Ken filled out the paperwork I said to John just loud enough for the clerk and Ken to hear, "Isn't my husband the best, we're going to have a fucking good time tonight guys!"

I thought all three of them were about to shit their pants when I said that and reached for the key cards. Now that the front counter fun was over we again found ourselves in the awkward position of who says and does what to break the ice. We didn't think to bring any rum & coke so we were left with nothing but desire and intent to fuel our path to sex tonight. The three of us stood there looking at each other like the newbie's we were.

I had found out that John had only had two prior affairs on his wife. One was during her second pregnancy and the second just 6 weeks ago. He had not seen either woman after their initial fuck. They like him were looking for a little excitement but nothing to jeopardize their marriage. I am starting to see a trend with Ashley Madison contacts. He also said that each time he wore a condom to be sure he didn't bring something home and he had never ever done a threesome. Like I said I liked this guy, he seemed to be perfect for my plans. If he has a big dick and knows how to use it to give me my toe curling orgasm as well as possibly a baby that would be icing on the cake.

Seeing that we aren't making any headway into getting me fucked tonight I took the lead, "Ken why don't you take off my dress and show our guest what he will be getting tonight".

Ken walked up behind me and slowly rubbed his hands up and down my body, squeezing my breast, ass and cupping my pussy through my dress. He then slowly unzipped it and allowed it to fall to the floor. John's eyes were transfixed on my disrobed body and he was sporting a tent in his pants. Ken next released my titties from the confines of my lace bra and with one deft motion had my panties on the floor too. He then scooped me up and carried me to the bed. Without saying a word he dropped me and flipped around to 69 me. He still had his clothes on so it was a one way 69 and I was the lucky recipient.

As Ken was noisily working me toward my first orgasm of the night I heard him say, "Well don't just stand there get naked so we can fuck this needy whore".

I would normally disapprove of being called a whore but in this moment it seemed appropriate. Ken readjusted himself and hooked my legs under his arms then leaned back. I was totally spread open and my ass was rolled back to give John a perfect view of my pussy. I then felt the bed move and knew John was on it with us. Ken reached down and spread my labia. I felt the head of John's dick at my entrance and preparing to penetrate me. I was feeling a little disappointed in that I didn't get to see it before it entered me. I know it sounds stupid but I wanted to see how large it was. I know that I was about to feel it and that's what really matters but I did want to see it first so I could visualize what was invading my most private area.

It didn't have long to wonder. John rubbed the head up and down my crack a few time to get it wet with some of my natural and free flowing lubricant. I then had a thought and asked if he was wearing a condom.

Laughing Ken said, "Shutup and take it you'll find out soon enough".

I am not a fan of humiliation or aggressive dominate behavior so I wasn't especially receptive to Kens new style. I was just about to chastise Ken for his attitude when I felt myself being invaded by a warm massive dick. I could feel my vaginal sphincter resisting in futile. John was packing some serious meat! Ken was massaging the sides of my pussy trying to get it to relax and accept the monster dick that was attempting to split me apart. I lay there for what seemed like 20 minutes trying to accommodate his size but I was beginning to think I would not be able to fit him in me.

Ken being the kind caring husband had John stop trying to force himself inside me and got some lubricant from my purse. He lubed up the outside of my pussy and poured a few drops inside my crack. He then grabbed John's dick and slathered copious amounts of lubricant on it too. Then Ken very tenderly guided John's dick back to my tiny crack. He worked it up and down and across my clit. The sensation was very soothing and I felt myself starting to relax and accept more and more of John's monster in me with each and every swipe.

Soon I felt John's balls brush against my ass checks and knew I had him fully inside me. I had never felt so full and stretched as I did at that moment. John was slowly rocking in and out of me and I was quickly approaching my first orgasm of the night. When it hit I screamed so loud the neighbor's three rooms down probably heard me.

I could feel John's dick swell even more as I knew he was on the verge of cumming. He was literally pounding my pussy like it was meant to be. I knew it would be a total mess when he was through and realized why his wife didn't want to have sex with him while she was pregnant. He was massive and fucked like an animal. I knew he was wearing a condom but could feel his dick spurting it's babyjuice inside me. I was fertile and knew that for not the condom barrier I would surely be pregnant after this fuck.

I lay there thinking about how easy it would be to become pregnant and could barely contain myself from fucking him again tonight without protection. He was totally unaware of my thoughts and was completely consumed with letting his dick fill that fucking condom with squirt after squirt of his cum. He lay fully on top of me with all his weight and with his dick as far up my pussy as he could get it. I know he was pushing my cervix up into my stomach an inch or two.

With every convulsion of his dick I could feel the cum swelling his urethra as it spit out more sperm that should be swimming, seeking out an egg to fertilize. I wanted so bad to feel his juice pour out of me as he soften and withdrew but due to the condom it was not to be tonight. I did make a mental note to include John for my future plans.

Exhausted John finally rolled off of me. It was a relief because he was so heavy and I found it hard to breath with his full weight on me. As he withdrew I felt the cool air rush in to fill the void his massive dick left. Ken the bastard just looked at my ravished cunt and said that there wasn't any use of him trying to fuck me because my pussy was so stretched out he wouldn't be able to feel a thing. I looked down and saw what he was seeing. My labia lips were red and swollen with my inner lips distended. My hole was still gaped open about the size of his dick. I had never been gaped so open before.

Now that the fucking was over with I was starting to fell less orgasmic and sorer. I looked over at John who even though his dick was semi soft was still much larger than Ken's dick when it is at its hardest. John said that he normally can get hard again after about a half hour but I told him I had gotten all I wanted tonight and that I would take a rain check. He just shrugged, dressed and left.

As I lay there on the bed amazed at the size of his dick and the rough pounding he gave me I realized that poor Ken was hard as a rock and wanted relief. I felt sorry for him but was too sore to fuck him tonight and didn't really want to give him a blow job so I figured that since I'm going to be a little sore down there for the next few days I might as well go all the way and let Ken fuck my ass. I seldom ever let him have any anal so this was a treat to him and a relief for me.

Ken was overly excited but managed to do a good job of lubricating us and relaxing my ass with his finger before attempting to stick his dick in me. Funny but we just about mirrored the movements to get Ken in my ass as we did to get John in my pussy. Soon I felt the head push past my sphincter and knew that my ass would soon be as sore as my pussy. Strangely I liked that idea and soon was screaming for Ken to fuck my ass harder. I attempted to rub my pussy in hopes of another orgasm but I was too sore and concentrated on giving Ken the best ass he has ever had. As I sensed Ken was on the verge of cumming I really started to fuck him back and told him to fuck it and fuck it hard.

I could feel Ken giving me full strokes. The lubricant was starting to dry a little and I could feel the friction of skin on skin. The knowledge that I was going to be sore from these two fuckings made me feel naughty and empowered. I screamed at Ken to fuck me as hard as he could and he didn't disappoint me. Soon I was feeling his spasms inside my colon releasing all that built up sperm in my ass.

Afterward we lay there in each other's arm and drifted off into slumber land. When we awoke we showered and made our way home. Neither really talked about what had happened last night. I was starting to think that Ken had second thoughts about this threesome thing. Back when we swapped with Tom and Nancy it was an even, each of us had a partner. While I was getting fucked by Tom he was playing with Nancy but with a threesome there are two on one and I think maybe Ken was feeling a little jealous about sharing me with another guy.

After our lunch I ask Ken how he felt about last night. His response was partly what I expected in that he felt left out but said he was ok with it and I would know what he was talking about when we had our next threesome which should be a FMF. I guess he forgot that I'm starting to like to play with the ladies so no I wouldn't be feeling left out at least if I picked out the lady we were going to share. I would make sure she was also into ladies so I won't feel left out at all, but why try to explain that to him now.

Well just as I expected I was sore as hell down there. I tried soaking in the tub for awhile and that helped some but not much. I think my pussy lips were actually a little bruised. Oh well so it goes and with the dull thud of pain I felt it was a wonderful reminder of what we have done and what will come.

The next day when I was at the gym my trainer must have noticed I was acting a little tepid while working out. She asked me if I had a strenuous workout this weekend. Laughing I told her she has no idea. She sort of smirked and asked me if it was in the gym or bedroom. I thought this a little bold but since we have been working out for the past couple months have gotten friendly with each other and often said things that could be considered not workplace appropriate. I headed over to the weight bench to do some lifting and she offered to spot me.

As I was pumping the weights I casually said, "Hotel room".

She immediately got the gist and said that I should do an extra strenuous workout today so I could have something to blame it on if hubby asked what's wrong with me. Again I was feeling a bit bold and said that hubby was there too. As soon as I said "too" I saw her expression change. She knew or thought she knew what I had just inferred. This time when she came over to spot me she got as close as the bars allowed and knelt as low as she could so her leotard covered pussy was just a breath away from my nostrils.

I finished my workout and headed toward the shower. As I was rinsing the shampoo from my hair I noticed that she was also in the shower, naked and staring at my still swollen and bruised pussy. Her name was Nicky and she had a beautiful body which one would expect on a personal trainer. As I saw her staring at my pussy I had what I thought at the time was a wonderful idea. I would give Ken his FMF and Nicky would be the first. It was evident that she was interested and so I chanced it by asking her if she saw something she liked. When I spoke it broke her trance and she just looked into my eyes and said nothing.

She drifted to me and I felt her nipples brush against mine. Her breath was on my neck working its way to my lips. She lightly bit my bottom lip and then kissed me, pushing the tip of her tongue just past my teeth and flicking it across my tongue. She traced her tongue toward my ear as she cupped my sore pussy in her hand. She whispered that she wanted to taste me for the longest time and now she would have the chance. I told her that I only have sex with others if my husband can be involved. She readily agreed but set the stipulation that there would be no cum play on her part and we set a date for the following weekend.

As soon as I got home I was so horny and couldn't wait to tell Ken of what I had set up for next weekend. As soon as I told him he was elated. I was still sore as hell but I was so horny I stripped and had Ken fuck me on the couch in broad daylight with the curtains open. I had forgotten that sometimes the mailman comes very late. Just as I expected I was almost too sore to let Ken fuck my pussy but the pain was actually feeling pretty good.

I was just about to climax when I heard the mail box lid open. That did it for me, I knew if he looked in the window he could see me with my leg up on the back of the couch while Ken slammed his hard dick into my sore snatch. I came and I came hard which pushed Ken over the edge too. I could feel his cum running out of me and puddleing in the crack of my ass. As we lay there recuperating I heard the mailbox lid close and knew for sure that the old guy got to see an eye full today. That made my climax even better.

We decided or I should say I decided that we wouldn't have sex any more for the rest of the week. I wanted my pussy to heal before our weekend romp. When Saturday evening came we met Nicky at the local watering hole as planned. As soon as we got there she motioned us over to her table. We were about to order when she suggested we skip the intro and get right down to business. She said she was so horny she was dripping with anticipation. She said that we could go to her apartment if we wanted or to ours it didn't really matter.

I had assumed that we would get a hotel but if we went to her place it would save us some money and we could call it a night and leave when we wanted. I suggested that we stop and get some wine and head over to her place. All agreed and soon we were racing to keep her tail lights in sight. It was becoming apparent she has a bit of Alpha attitude. I hoped this wasn't a mistake but never-the-less we were on the way to find out.

There was a small liquor store next to her apartment so Ken walked over to get the wine as Nicky and I entered her place. It was very well maintained, she liked leather furniture and overall had nice things. Her décor wasn't frilly like some women's but more conservative which somewhat surprised me. By the time Ken returned with the wine Nancy had my clothes off and was expertly eating my pussy. She wasn't exactly delicate like Nancy in fact she ate pussy more like a man than a woman. As soon as Ken entered the room she started trash talking him.

She would say things like, "I bet I eat your wife's pussy better than you do, How would you like to see your wife's face between my thighs, after I get finished with her she'll never want another man between her legs again" etc etc.

I was wondering how Ken was taking this because it soon became evident she was more into women than men and he might not even be able to fuck her. I started to feel bad about my selection. Before I had a chance to think or say a word she spun around and dropped her cunt in my face. Her pussy was surprisingly hairy. She had the bikini line shaved but the hair around her pussy was about an inch long. It was quite a change from Nancy's shaved twat. She did smell good and so I soon found my face buried in her pussy. We were both soon approaching our climax when I felt Ken's dick trying to push its way inside her.