How I Became Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy isn't nearly as large as John but he has a very long dick that has a pronounced upward curve. He easily slipped into me and as soon as his dickhead pasted my vulva I felt it rake across my G-spot. With the angle of the breeding table and his dick curve I knew it wouldn't be long before I hit the ceiling with a toe curling orgasm. If felt so damn good I think I started having an out of body experience. I say that because I heard myself mumbling almost incoherently.

I was saying things like: fuck me, drive your dick in me I want your fucking cum you fucking bastard make me cum I wannta cum on your dick so fucking bad I want to cum I'm fucking cumming fuck me harder you prick fuck me harder I want you to slam my pussy bruise it tear my ass up I want you to fuck me hard harder I said fucking harder goddamn it you son-of-a-bitch fuck my pussyieeeeee I'm fucking cumming I fucking cumming I fucking cummmmmmminggggggg!

With that I started shaking uncontrollably and felt myself throwing my cunt into him to meet his every thrust. I was out of control and I loved it. I was at the peak of my climax when I felt Jimmy squirt his wad into me. I could only lay there with my pussy involuntarily milking all his sperm into me. I was spasmodic and drenched with sweat from this orgasm. I needed to just lie there and slowly come down from this great fuck.

As I felt Jimmy shrink in size he slipped from my oozing cunt. Sure enough as soon as he was clear the mystery dick entered me. I did not want another dick in me at this time. My cunt needed a rest at least for a few minutes. I said no, no more dick it needs a rest. I heard the groans from Roger and John so I quickly amended my statement by telling everyone that I wasn't through fucking for the night I wanted to let my orgasm subside a little before I began another fuck. In fact I told them that I planned to fuck them tonight as long as they had cum to give me. With the blindfold on I couldn't see where Ken was so

I just said into the darkness, "Ken I hope you got a close up of my pussy, I really want to see what it looks like. Describe it to me Ken, tell me what I look like and what Roger will see when he comes to me."

I could feel someone enter between my outstretched legs. I assumed it to be Ken before he spoke. He began telling me how I was slightly gaped open. My inner pussy lips were red and slick with juice. He said my outer pussy lips were puffy and slimy with cum froth. He told me that he could see a glimmer of cum lying deep in my pussy but that surprisingly the angle of the table was doing a good job of allowing me to retain most of the liquid.

He said that there were a few small droplets of cum on the floor but it appeared most of it was still inside me. I ask him if he could smell the sex, of course he said he could. I also ask him if he approved of the way his little slutty wife was getting gangbanged. He said he was totally enjoying our first gangbang. Tempting fate I told him to kiss my pussy and tell it how proud of it he was and to prepare it for my next fucking.

I expected Ken to at most give my mound a small peck and move on but to my surprise he started to lick my thighs, working up to my ass. I could hear him and feel him noisily licking all the sperm from my skin. I would never in a million years figure he would do something so subservient in front of all these guys. I don't know why I felt that way because we have had sex with each of them before and although Ken never came close to a moment of crossing the line of homosexual behavior we did share a few sloppy seconds and he has eaten me after I have been fucked but for some reason I just felt that this act at this time was somehow not going to happen.

I wondered what the other guys were thinking too. I mean it is one thing to be involved with your wife's gangbang but being told that you cannot fuck her till after all the other guys had cum in her and then being told to clean her after a couple guys fucked her for the next guy to fuck her, well I just didn't see that happening. I truly did hope that none of the guys misinterpreted what he was doing and I certainly hoped he wasn't turning gay on me. In retrospect I shouldn't have been thinking like that because I was having bisexual encounters and I was enjoying them even though I still didn't consider myself bisexual.

Soon all my thoughts gave way to my building orgasm. Ken had expertly worked his way from my ass to my clit and gave me another climax with his tongue once again. I had barely come down from my latest climax when I felt Roger enter me. He was bigger than everyone but John and I was being stretched. It felt wonderful even if I was slightly sore from the pounding that Jimmy had just given me. Roger was taking his time and going rather slowly.

I was soon lost in the blissful feeling of a long slow deep fuck by a guy with a big dick. He was in no hurry and I think we had been fucking for ten or fifteen minutes when I felt my next climax rising up from somewhere deep inside me. I started to whimper and squirm on him. I felt his pace quicken somewhat but he was still very much in control. Then it happened. First I was shocked to feel a tongue on my asshole then the vibrator on my clit. I started shaking in anticipation of my next climax, I knew it was coming and it was going to be strong.

I hadn't noticed the tongue was missing from my ass until I felt the vibration and my ass sphincter slowly expanding around the invading object working its way into my colon. I recognized the feeling as our vibrating butt plug. I sometimes would use it on Ken's ass but always told him it was too big for me. I wanted to protest but the pain and pleasure I was feeling was so intense I just let it be. I was so close to cumming I didn't care who did what to me as long as the good feeling didn't stop. I could feel that Ken had just about worked the damn thing in me when my orgasm started. With a big scream I yelled its approach and Ken with one final firm push slammed it all the way in me.

The feelings of my ass being spread so far open and the pressure of Roger's dick pistoning in and out of my cunt sent me over the edge. I thrashed violently on the table and had it not been for Roger between my legs I would have certainly fell to the floor. Even with my ass relaxed around the small diameter of the plug base it was still holding my sphincter open more than it would ever open for one of my turds. It was a sensation that was hurting so good.

That's when I felt it. Roger was unleashing his torrent of cum deep in me. Even with all the cum injected in my cunt tonight I felt his and it still triggered another small climax. I just lay there receiving all he had to give. With each spurt of his cum splashing against my vaginal wall I would jerk with my own climatic spasm. I was in fuck heaven and certainly was becoming pregnant.

As soon as Roger withdrew I heard my pussy queef. I'm not sure how that happened because I was sure he would have left me gaped open and any trapped air could easily escape. I guess with the butt plug taking up space it closed my pussy as he withdrew enough to trap some air. Regardless I heard it and sure enough I felt the mystery dick enter me but just barely. It stroked for a couple minutes and was gone.

I then knew my creme de la crème was up next. I had been wondering all night how I would be feeling when it came time to take that monster dick of John's. As John took his place between my outstretched legs I'm sure he saw a very nasty gaped open cummy pussy. I'm surprised it didn't repulse him and request I at least be cleaned first. I was seriously considering asking Ken for some of his tongue duties when I felt that hard cum coated dick at my mouth.

I tried to ignore it but I heard Ken tell me to open up like a good little whore and clean all their cum off her husband's dick. Dudh that's when I realized that as each dick slipped from me Ken would reclaim his wife's pussy even if it was only for a few seconds. He restrained from cumming in me and for that I will have to give him a special reward later.

"Ken darling will you place John's dick in me?" I asked.

As I opened my mouth to clean all the other guys cum from his dick I felt him rubbing the head of John's dick along the folds of my pussy. I assumed that after all the fucking I had done tonight I would be either too sore to fuck John or he would slip right in effortlessly. Neither was the case. I was sore but the pain was delicious and I wanted more sex. I felt John's dick spreading my pussy wide open. There was still resistance from my worn out cunt in allowing this monster inside. He was relentless. I guess from watching me fuck the four other guys it had gotten him pretty horned up. Normally when he fucks someone he is very slow to work that Pringles can in them but not this time.

He placed the head or rather Ken placed the head at my opening and pushed. He never released his pressure on me instead just worked it up and down and around with an ever increasing amount of pressure. I slowly began feeling my cunt muscles relaxing allowing him to make penetration. As soon as the head was in I immediately realized two things. First the vibrating butt plug was still in me and I was the fullest I had ever been before in my life. Secondly was the fact that as soon as his head was in he sank the full length of his monster dick into me. I could feel him push my cervix up into my stomach about three inches.

As soon as he was balls deep he showed no mercy. He started fucking me like a wild animal. He was slamming that big dick in me as hard as he could. It actually was starting to hurt. I'm not talking about discomfort I'm talking about actually hurting. I could hear the squashing sounds of his fat dick pushing cum out around it as he pumped me. Then I had a vision of his monster dick penitrating me. It was surely as big around as my vaginal canal. I could see my tunnel being stretched by it probably making a perfect seal. I could feel each time he bottomed out against my cervix. It was then I visualized that each time his fat head collided with my cervix it was pushing baby making sperm into my womb.

I saw millions of little sperm-poles flooding to my egg. That thought made me hump him harder and there was no more pain. I was wild with desire and consumed with our fuck. I started screaming for him to fuck me. I screamed for him to dump his sperm in my cunt. I was yelling for him to cum in my cunt and get me pregnant. I didn't realize what I was saying I was in such a state of arousal and oblivious to the world.

That was all John needed to hear, he picked up the pace and really started to pound me. I was cumming continually on his monster meat and couldn't care less about what anyone thought or said. I felt John swelling in me even more and I felt like I was falling. In fact I was falling. John was fucking me so hard he broke a leg on the table. Thanks to the guys in the room he never missed a beat or should I say stroke. They quickly grabbed me supporting me in mid air so John could continue his assault on my pussy. I felt them hurl me into John's groin with every thrust.

Soon both he and I were at the apex of our climax. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me onto him as tightly as he could. It felt as if with each convulsion of his cum spewing dick it was sending each shot through my cervix straight into my fallopian tubes. I knew if my uterus wasn't full of sperm before it surly is now.

As I sat there with my legs wrapped around John accepting the last droplets of his sperm inside me I realized my blindfold had come off. I had no idea when or how I lost it but I now through blurry eyes looked around the room. The table was broken and laying on the other side of the room. The four guys were still standing around with hard cum covered dicks and there was cum puddles tracked across the room. That's when I realized that John was standing with me still impaled on his dick and Ken was on the floor beneath us taking pictures.

John walked us to the edge of the bed where he unceremoniously threw me off his dick and onto the bed. As he threw me to the bed I became devoid of his dick which made a loud sucking sound and somehow he must have had a hold of the butt plug because as I was ejected from John's dick so was the vibrator plucked from my surprised and relaxed asshole. As I landed on the bed I could feel the cum gushing from my cunt.

I just then realized I was sore from my tits to my knees. John looked at his watch and said that it was fun but he needed to get home to his wife, dressed and left. The others just stood there looking at my fucked out pussy rubbing their dicks obviously wanting more. I felt like such a depraved slut!

Ken came in real close to get a few more pictures for our perverse viewing pleasure. While he was down there taking close ups I told Tony to grab the camera from Ken.

"Ken" I said, "would you indulge one of my fantasies?"

Laughing he said he couldn't believe I had another fantasy that I wanted to fulfill just after being gang fucked for over two hours. I was totally surprised we had been fucking for that long. I had no concept of time from the moment I laid down on the table till now,

"Yep I do Ken. Just lay down and I will tell you about it."

Ken lay down on the bed as told and then I slipped the blindfold over his eyes. Then I motioned for the guys to bring the cameras in real close. Then I rolled over trapping Kens head between my knees with my dripping pussy directly over his face. He knew exactly what I wanted and was soon drowning in cream pie. I figured I didn't need any more sperm to get me pregnant and now it was pie play time. I rode his face until his hair was slicked back from their cum. As he was dining on my sloppy cum filled pussy some of their cum rolled from me down his cheeks creating a wet spot on the bed cover about the size of a basket ball.

I then slid down his chest and placed his dick at my opening. He slid in without any resistance at all. I was fucking him as hard as I could but it was of no use to me because after all the dick I had that night I was too stretched out and numb. I bent down and was kissing his cummy face telling him how much I loved him and how much I wanted to thank him for allowing me this night when I felt it. He was cumming in my sloppy pussy. I now had the loads of 6 men in my cunt and one of them would be responsible for my upcoming pregnancy I was sure. I was so content and happy at that moment.

I really didn't want the others to be there. All I wanted to do was lay in that bed wrapped in the arms of my loving husband while letting someone's sperm penetrate my fertile egg. It was not to be though. I had stupidly told them they could fuck me as long as they had cum for me tonight. I had to assume at least the single guys would want another round and I was correct. Ken rolled off me and grabbed the camera and took some more shots of my very much fucked out cunt which was now leaking his and who knows who else's cum out.

He just smiled and said he was finished eating pussy for the night but if anyone else wanted some delicious pie she is waiting. With that they descended on me for round two. I now remembered that basically after the first round it was an anything goes fuck. I soon had a face in my crotch, dick in my mouth and someone was working a dildo up my ass again. I am sore and tired but they soon have me ready for more. I tell them that for round two the rules are; there are no rules! They can do to me as they want. In fact I might be ready for a triple penetration. I had never been "Airtight" and what a better night than tonight to find out what it would feel like to have a dick in my ass, pussy and mouth at the same time.

It was about midnight when I took the last shot of cum. Soon everyone was gone which just left Ken and me lying in puddles of cum. There was cum everywhere, I was so amazed at the "fucking" mess. I was sore and both my pussy and asshole was distended from being fucked so much tonight. That's when Ken said he had another surprise for me. I was holding my breath it wasn't something else he wanted to fuck me with. I couldn't take another round with anyone or anything. He got up and retrieved his laptop. He showed me the screen and it was us. I looked quizzical and he explained that the whole evening had been on webcam.

I looked at the amount of views and was astonished to see that over a thousand people had watched me become pregnant tonight. I didn't know how to respond so I just clicked off the computer and told Ken I was exhausted. I needed to clean up. I needed to clean up the room as well as myself, there was cum everywhere. There was cum especially in and on me. I was totally encrusted with ejaculate and every one of my orifices was oozing cum.

Ken came to me and held me in his arms, kissed me and told me how much he loved me and what a great time he had tonight. I sort of felt sorry for him because it did not matter where his lips touched my body he was sure to taste someone's cum. As we were standing there kissing I felt a small pang of empathy for Ken. He was under the assumption that tonight was all about carnal fun, I however had just committed the greatest moral sin of our culture. Forget about the fact that I just had sex with multiple men in the presence of my husband, tonight I was bred by an unknown male.

As my husband lovingly doted on me my mind wondered to the thought of all those little tadpoles racing through my cervix in search of a fertile egg to embed itself into. Whose sperm would beat out all the rest I wondered. Would it be the first guy I screwed tonight or were there sperm wars being waged in my womb? I have read there are sperm warriors to fend off competitors in the race to carry forth the gene of the producing male and I wondered if a battle was being fought in my vagina. If so whose sperm would be victorious in creating another life in me? I was lost in the visualization when I was brought back to reality by feeling a glob of cum drain from my throbbing pussy and splatter on the floor.

Ken must have seen it or heard it too, he broke his embrace and stood back looking at what had just fell from me. Smiling he knelt down and got one final picture of my distended, cum drenched, swollen, fucked out pussy. Then he did and said something that ran a chill up my spine. He leaned in kissed my adulteress pussy and rubbed my tummy saying I had such a beautiful little babymaker!

Did he know and was he aware of what I had just done? I almost panicked but was able to gain my composure and jokingly told him he better get busy sucking all that sperm out of me before I end up with someone's baby in my belly. I then felt his hot breath and soon his tongue on my sore pussy lips. Even though I loved him to give me oral after I've been fucked I was too tired and too sore to enjoy it after the fucking I had received. I told Ken exactly that and furthermore it didn't matter how much he lapped my cunt, with all the cum that was shot in me if it was possible for me to become pregnant tonight then I was by now surely fertilized.

I felt Ken's mouth fully encapsulate my vaginal opening and I purposely pushed out as much of the remaining cum that was in me into the vacuum his mouth had created on my pussy. I felt a large wad exit, then Ken rose up and kissed me again sharing his mouth full of their cum with me. As we sloppily kissed I could feel the cum leaking from our lips and dribbling down on my tits. I just about had another orgasm right there.

I wanted and needed a shower so badly or a bath which would sooth my aching throbbing ass and pussy. Those guys had giving me a royal fucking which I thoroughly enjoy at the time and even though I was still basking in the afterglow of great sex my shit was sore and the comfort of a warm bath would have felt so delicious at the moment. Ken however wanted nothing more than for us to go to bed and cuddle. I relented and dripping all the way crawled into bed with him. Soon we were spooning with his hand covering my still leaking pussy.