All Comments on 'How I Found a Keyholder Ch. 10'

by 1077ad

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh wow. This was wonderful to have you continue. But I seriously hope you find the time and inspiration to continue. I will keep my fingers crossed.

offeringservice26offeringservice2612 months ago

This was one of my favorite series ever. You're such a good writer, and there were so many super hot and imaginative scenarios I'd never seen or imagined before. I busted so many loads to these over the years! I will say that the ending teaser makes me INCREDIBLY turned on so I'll keep hope alive... but at least I'll have my memories and imagination of what's to come until then!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thanks a lot for that incredible story, definitely one of my alltime favorites.

Would love to experience some of those scenarios, but some will have to remain a fantasy

Now about that open end though…

ngc1234ngc12348 months ago

I loved the urinal scene. I've never done it, but I've fantasized about it. And then just pissing like an animal! Oh, man...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1077ad@1077ad
I hope you enjoy my stories! Your responses are always welcome, whether as a comment or as a private message. You can also email me at ticketclick@gmail.com with constructive criticism, links or anything else. I haven't done all of the things I'm writing about here, and I am...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES