How I Met Sheri Pt. 03: Moving In Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's Rhonda?" I asked.

"From the club, she's your size, and her boyfriend's as tiny as Christie." Sheri said to me.

I knew instantly who Rhonda is, she's the complete opposite of Sheri. While nobody can tell what Sheri is without seeing her penis, Rhonda looks like a linebacker in a dress. When I've watched them dance, I have to look away, because they make me laugh so much. I know that sounds cruel, but I can't help what I think is funny.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean..." I tried to apologize, when I thought I might've offended Melissa.

"As much as I love her, she isn't the most passable girl you'll ever meet." Melissa laughed along with me. I was relieved to hear her tell me that. I might be an asshole at times, but I don't like hurting people's feelings.

"You got lucky." Alex told me.

"I did." Sheri said, as she straddled my lap. I can see that all to familiar look in her eyes, from the weed, and telling people how we met, she was getting turned on.

"Pot turns her into such a slut." Rachel said, as she rubbed my shoulders.

"She'll have to wait, we have a barbecue to go to." I said, as I looked at Sheri's sexy smile.

As much as I wanted to have sex with her right here, and now, I wanted to wait. I'll be able to tease her all evening, driving her nuts with passion. By the time we do fuck, she'll be a horny mess.

"Then I need to change my panties, I'm so wet right now." She smiled to me.

Sheri stood up, and lifted her dress to show us her wet panties. We also see her fully erect penis, sticking out of the top of them.

"Damn, that's not so little." Melissa said looking at the hard penis.

"If that impresses you, wait 'til you see his cock." Rachel added.

All the blood rushed to my face, causing my cheeks to turn bright pink. The desired effect Rachel was looking for. The three girls live to bust my balls, just to see me get all awkward.

"Ok, ok, ok, that's it, go change your panties, and stop talkin' about my dick!" I tell them.

"Humble, and blushes like a school boy." Sheri giggled, as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"You guys are so cute." Melissa said, looking at her bizarre new neighbors.

"Thanks, but can you do us one favor though, and keep this between us for now?" Sheri asked.

"Of course, I'll make sure Rhonda doesn't say anything." She said.

"She's here?" Alex asked excitedly.

"She's at my house now." Melissa said.

Sheri went upstairs to get changed, while the rest of us passed around the pen, and chatted. Learning more about Melissa, and her husband Dave.

They've been married for almost 20 years, and they met in college. Melissa's bisexual, and Dave's more than happy to watch his wife have sex with other women. He sounds like he might be a voyeur like Christie.

"So he won't mind, when we have sex?" Christie confidently asked.

"Not at all, I might have to record it so he can watch, if that's somethin' you're into." She told her.

I thought I heard that wrong, but I didn't think I did. I got up to get a bottle of water from the fridge, as I waited for Christie to answer her.

"Judge for yourself." She laughed.

I almost dropped the bottle of water, when I heard what was playing on Christie's phone. 'Fuck me Jay...show 'em how you make me cum...FUCK ME BABE...fuck me likt a slut!'

I walked over to see the video playing. It was the night I fucked Sheri in front of Rachel, and Christie for the first time.

"Seriously?" I asked, shaking my head.

"Why do I hear my voice?" Sheri asked, when she came back to the kitchen.

"Just showin' our new neighbor, how slutty you can be." Rachel smiled, as she stepped close to Sheri.

"You're so sweet baby girl." Sheri said, as she gave her a kiss in the lips.

Melissa looked at the three of us in a strange way, that I couldn't figure out.

"It's not just you." Christie said to her.

"It's unbelievable, like they just fit together." Melissa said.

"We're friends!" Rachel said.

"For now!" Alex laughed.

"We're just affectionate." Sheri insisted.

"A complete stranger can see it." Christie said to us, like she's been proven right.

It's a growing list, of people who think we should get together. Along with Christie, and Alex, there's my ex girlfriend Renee, and Mary, who I've known for a few years.

"Can we go to the barbecue now?" I asked, hoping they'll drop the insanity.

"Livin' in denial?" Melissa asked Christie.

"Oh yeah!" she cracked up laughing.

"Bring your pen, you're more than welcome to smoke at our house." Melissa told me.

"Thanks, I'll need it." I joked.

We made sure Bella had plenty of water, and shut all the doors. It's her first time alone in our house, so we didn't know what she might do.

Melissa's backyard was big like ours. Their pool had a nice waterfall, and an attached hot tub. The landscaping was beautiful, with plenty of flowers. Ever since I bought our house, I've been making plans for my backyard. So I was getting inspired, by looking around at their yard.

"Dave, these are our new neighbors..." Melissa said, as she made introductions.

Dave Connors is also in his mid-40's, like his wife, and he's in pretty good shape. He's just a little shorter than my six feet. We have the same body type, so I'm guessing he played hockey to at a pretty high level.

"Lucky guy." Dave said. We laughed as he looked each girl from head to toe, much like his wife did to Christie.

I glanced around to see the majority of the guys, and women were staring at us. Some with contempt , as their husbands drool over the girls. Who can really blame them? A hot little blonde, two Hispanics, one of which is beyond pretty, and the other looks like she just walked off a porn set.

"No honey, Jay, and Sheri are together, Christie's..." Melissa started to rundown our twisted little group.

Melissa trailed off, probably afraid that she shared to much information on us. If there's one thing I know about the girls, and that's that they're proud of who they are.

"According to some people, I'm a switch hitter, and she eats pussy." Rachel said.

The never bashful Rachel, always makes me laugh. I really admire how she has no shame in her game. She's also like me in the way that, she really doesn't care what people think about her. We just have different approaches about it, she's way more open about her life, than I'll ever be.

"Well then you, and Melissa have somethin' in common." Dave said quietly, as he looked around to see if anyone was listening.

"Yes we do!" Melissa said.

"I'm lovin' this neighborhood." I laughed to myself.

"Be careful, not everyone's open minded." He said.

Of course I don't expect everyone to approve of our lifestyle, but it's OUR life. I'm sure we're being judged right now, but fuck them! I've never offered an opinion on anyone's life, it would be nice to receive the same respect.

Melissa took us around, and introduced us to the rest of the cul-de-sac, which I appreciated. The last thing I wanted, was to be called out in front of everyone in some large announcement. As quiet, and shy as I am, that would've been my worst nightmare. It's much easier for me to talk one on one with people.

"And finally, my cousin Rhonda." She said.

"How're my dear?" Alex asked, as he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"What the hell are you doin' here?" Rhonda asked.

Rhonda has a deep voice, which I kind of expected. I seen Rachel looking at me, as she mouthed 'wow', I had to hold in my laugh. Rhonda's older than what I expected, she has to be close to 50 years old, while her boyfriend Tyler's close to my age, and very feminine acting. They seemed really happy with each other, so good for them.

"Came to see my nieces house." Alex said.

"She's the girl I told you 'bout..." Rhonda said to her cousin.

"SSSHHH, not so loud." Melissa interrupted her.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a guy lurking around, like he's trying to eavesdrop on our conversation. It didn't matter to me, I have nothing to be ashamed about. I just don't want him judging the girls, without getting to know them.

"It's fine, we're old friends. This is my boyfriend Jay." Sheri said.

"Everybody at the club knows who he is, there aren't too many people there, who hasn't fantasized about him." Rhonda laughed.

I wanted to dig a hole, and not stop until I came out on the other side. A few weeks ago when me, and Sheri were stoned, she admitted that she had a picture of me from before we met, that she would jerk off to. I thought that was very hot, but hearing Rhonda didn't give me those same feelings, I felt the opposite.

"That might be the greatest thing I've ever heard." Rachel laughed at Rhonda.

"Yeah, I'll be sittin' over there." I told them.

I had to walk away, I didn't want to hear anymore of that talk. There's a lot of people out there who like hearing compliments, I'm not one of them. When I hear someone say something nice about me, I assume they're being polite, and they don't really believe it. What can I say, my parents did a lot of damage to my phyche.

I sat down on a chair near the pool, that I plan on getting on as soon as I can. The lurker who tried to listen to our conversation, and Dave came over to sit on either side of me.

"I'm Tom Greene, I live on the other side of you." The lurker said, as he shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you, I just met your wife Susan." I said.

Tom's in his mid-30's, maybe five feet, ten inches, with a very round belly, weighing close to 200 lbs. I don't think he spends too much time in the gym.

"Who'll be livin' here?" He asked, as he pointed to the girls. I didn't like the sound of his voice, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

"Me, my girlfriend Sheri with Christie, and Rachel." I said.

"Oh, not married?" He asked in a disaproving tone.

"Someday." I told him.

"There's some nice cars in your driveway, what do you do?" He asked.

Yes we have nice cars. Sheri, and I both drive Mercedes S-class, Christie has a BMW her parents bought her for graduating college. Rachel drives a three year old Jaguar XL, that was her moms.

Sheri comes from obscene wealth, her dad's on the Forbes list of richest, and most powerful men in the country. Rachel's dad is a high priced lawyer, who mostly represents white collar defendants. So both girls come from money, not that it's his or anyone's business.

"I volunteer at a dog shelter."

"Oh, how 'bout them?" He asked, as he looked at our house. Tom was probably wondering how three people in their early 20's, and a college girl, can afford a $2.5 million house.

"Sheri's a vet at the shelter, Christie's a nurse, and Rach's still in school." I said to the nosy fat man.

I looked at Dave, who raised his eyebrows at me, as if to say 'I'm sorry about this'. So it wasn't just my imagination, Tom was all in my business, and doesn't have any bounderies.

"Win the lotto?" He joked.

"No offense, but I don't feel comfortable, talkin' 'bout that with you or anyone else." I said, while trying to sound polite.

"I get it, didn't mean to step on your toes." He said, Tom put his hands up, like he's the victim.

I just met the guy, but I can tell I'll have problems with him. It wasn't just the questions about our finances, it was the way he was asking that I didn't like.

"When you goin' on vacation?" Dave asked, I'm sure he was trying to diffuse the tension.

"Couple weeks, Susan wants Brianna to watch the house." Tom said.

I just met Brianna, she's the 18 year old, that Christie was already flirting with. She's a cute girl, who's starting her freshman year of college in a few weeks.

"She's a good kid, she watched ours when we went away." Dave said.

"I gotta tell her, no dykes in my house!" Tom laughed.

There's certain things, that I'll never be quiet about: racism, abuse of any kind, and homophobic comments. I can't help it, I seen what Christie went through when she came out to friends, and family. If it makes me an asshole for standing up for my friends, and others like her, then I'm a giant asshole.

Another reason I won't tolerate homophobic comments. Is because when I was in high school, the LGBT students were the only ones who didn't pick on me. I was bullied merciless throughout my childhood, so I sought refuge with Christie, and her friends. To this day, I feel most comfortable with the LGBT community.

"The Hell you just say?" I asked, as I turn my chair so I can look at him.

"Oh lord, don't tell me you're one of those snowflakes." He said, rolling his eyes at me.

"If that's what you wanna call me, that's fine, BUT see the lil' blonde? She's a lesbian, and my best friend, get the hint?" I said. I was hoping he'd let it go, but he doesn't seem the type.

Tom must not have seen the Pride flag I hung up this morning, right next to the American flag. I noticed his 'Make America Great Again' hat on his head, and the Q'anon shirt he was wearing. I just saw a documentary about 'Q', and the crazy conspiracy theories they believe in, so I knew Tom wasn't a reasonable kind of guy.

While it's true that I'm shy, and quiet, I'm also very laid back. However, if someone disrespects the girls, all that goes out the window. I don't have many friends in my life, so I'm very protective of those I do have.

"You want anythin' to drink Tom, Jay you want anything?" Dave asked when he stood up.

"Jack, and coke." Tom said.

"Thanks, just water."

I've never had a drop of alcohol, not because I treat my body like a temple or for religious reasons. It's that I come from a long line of alcoholics. As much as I idolize my grandpa, I knew he had a drinking problem. I wanted to break that cycle.

"I didn't mean anything by it, I just don't agree with it." Tom tried to explain his ignorance.

"You don't have, it doesn't effect your life at all." I said. I was trying to calm myself down. All I wanted to do was dive into into pool, but instead I'm having to deal with this idiot.

"Look at Rhonda, do you think that's normal?" He asked, when Dave came back with the drinks.

It wasn't just Tom's ignorance that was pissing me off, it was his smug holier than thou attitude that I hated.

"There's nothin' wrong with her, she looks happy to me." I said. Little does Tom know, how close he's getting to being knocked out.

Dave sat in silence, I don't think he cares to much for Tom either. Dave did give me a strange look, like he didn't expect me to stick up for a trans woman like Rhonda. Melissa must not have told him that Sheri's a trans too, which told me that she can be trusted.

"HE, NOT A SHE!" He said aggressively. It seemed like Tom was trying to bully me around, which isn't going to be successful. If he wants to argue, I'll be happy to oblige. If he wants to escalate things, it's his funeral.

"See my girlfriend talkin' to Rhonda?"I asked.

Tom looked at Sheri from head to toe. I can tell by his eyes, that he wanted to fuck her.

"She's very pretty." He said.

"Yeah she is, what would you call her?" I asked.

"What is she, one of those confused bi broads." He asked, as he seen Sheri, and Rachel holding hands.

I honestly don't think I've ever heard the word 'broad' in a conversation before. I've obviously heard it in stand-up comedy shows, and old mobster movies.

Dave seemed very interested in where I was going with this, as I was. I'm taking a page out of Sheri's playbook, and I'm just winging it. I figured if it works for her, it might for me too.

"No she isn't, but if you wanna know, I'll tell you all 'bout us." I said, with a fake smile on my face.

"Being that we're neighbors, I think I'm entitled to know." He said.

"You're entitled to shit, but I'll tell you anyways." I said with a bite in my voice.

Just as he was about to say something, I started to speak again.

"Christie's a lesbian, Rachel's bisexual, and..." I began, before Tom cut me off.

"I don't know why your're so upset..." He said.

"I'll tell you why, my girlfriends a trans." I said, as Sheri was coming over to me smiling, until she saw the look on my face.

"Everything of here?" She asked cautiously, as she sat on my lap.

"Never been better, Tom was curious 'bout you girls." I said to her.

Dave was inspecting Sheri, to see if I was lying or not. He can look all he wants, he won't see any clue that she was born a boy, and that she still has a huge penis.

"And?" She asked, sounding like any other girl here.

"BULLSHIT!" Tom said loudly, as he seen Sheri up close for the first time.

"He doesn't believe how special you are." I said, while I rub the small of her back.

"Oh, but I am." She smiled to me. Sheri once told me, that if she had her penis removed, she'd be just an ordinary girl, but with it she's 'special', as she says.

"Fuckin' freaks." He muttered under his breath. I was about to tell him off, but I didn't have a chance.

"Tom, I've put up with your ass long enough, you've insulted my wifes cousin, and our guests, you have to leave, I don't want this shit at my house!" Dave said, as he stood up.

I was shocked to hear what he said, and was very pleased. Dave just earned my full respect. He could've easily sided with Tom, over the new neighbors. Especially since that, we're a little different than the average family on the street.

Tom got up, and downed the rest of his drink. When he began to walk away, I stood up, and followed him. He was about to be added to my shit list, and once you're on it, you'll never get off. Along with my parents, there's Sheri's abusive ex, along with Tony, and Sam from the club.

"If you feel the urge to call names, come on over, and call me whatever you want, BUT don't ever say anythin' 'bout those girls again!" I said quietly, as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Are you threatenin' me?" He asked.

"That's up to you, you fat fuck!" I said, as he waddled to the gate. I don't think I came right out, and threatened him. If he wants to take it that way, then maybe then he'll stay out of my way.

I took out the vape pen, and took a big hit. When I turned around, I not only see Sheri, and Dave are watching me, but so was Alex, Rhonda, Tyler, Rachel, Christie, and Melissa were all staring at me.

"I wanna apologize..." I said to our hosts.

"No, you don't have to. Tom's always been an asshole, it was only a matter of time." Dave said.

That was a relief off of my shoulders, I didn't want to turn the neighborhood upside down. I just wanted to blend in, maybe get to know some people. It was clear that Tom was the person Dave, and Melissa warned us about, who wasn't as open minded as them.

"What'd you say to him?" Melissa asked me.

"Well..." I began, and told them what I said to Tom.

"Babe you shouldn't have..." Sheri said in a concerned voice.

"Fuck that, we need more guys like them on our side." Alex said bluntly to his niece.

Sheri thought about what her uncle said, before finally agreeing with him. She gave Dave a kiss on the cheek, as a thank you to him.

"Nice bluff, sayin' she's a trans." Dave told me.

We all started laughing at Dave, he just didn't get the joke. Melissa went over to give him a hug.

"She really is." She said to her husband.

Dave looked at Sheri, like he was studying a piece of art. He kept shaking his head, refusing to believe what he was being told.

"Get the Hell outta here, I'm not that drunk." Dave said, as he waved his hand at us.

"Remember that story Rhonda told us about the dance floor?" Melissa asked him.

Dave looked at Rhonda, and her boyfriend Tyler, who were both nodding their heads. Dave still refused to believe what was being said. He kept watching every move Sheri made, but she's as graceful as a dancer, and very feminine.

When Sheri told Alex about her confusion about her body, he intoduced her to Holly, an older trans woman. Holly taught a young Sheri how to behave, talk, laugh, sit, walk, and fuck like any other girl.