How I Met Sheri Pt. 03: Moving In Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel came up to give me an open mouth kiss, which made Sheri ride me faster. My cock was getting close to exploding. I was in heaven, with these two naked goddesses touching me.

"Cum in her pussy." Rachel told me.

Sheri's penis was rock hard in my hand, her juices were soaking me. She's moaning like a wild women. My cock hits that magic spot again, causing her whole body to shiver.

"Breed her, make her pregnant!" Rachel said to me. Sheri liked what she heard, she got a big smile on her face, and nodded her head.

That's another little fetish that Sheri has, she loves the idea of getting bred. She told us, many bottom trans girls have the same kink. I personally think it's hot as Hell.

"FUCK YES, GIVE ME A BABY!" Sheri moaned loudly.

I couldn't take it anymore, I held off as long as I could. That familiar tingle began in my balls, as I felt the semen coming up the shaft, before that warm feeling spread throughout my body.

"OHH FUCK!" I yell, as I shoot my seed deep in her.

That just made Sheri ride me harder, she was beginning to lose control of her body. Her breathing came in short gasps. I felt her anus muscles constrict around me, milking every last drop of semen from my dick.

"CUMMIN' OH...YES...FUCK!" Sheri screamed, her penis became rigid in my hand.

We all watch, as I aim Sheri's erupting penis at Rachel's open mouth. This is the first time she's took a cum shot in her mouth, usually she'll lick it off our bodies.

Just like when Sheri came in my mouth, Rachel brought the three of us together, so we can savor the flavor. As we kissed each other, I heard my best friend say...

"Christie' always right!"

To be continued...