How I Met Sheri Pt. 03: Moving In Together

Story Info
Part 3 of How I Met Sheri.
18.7k words
4.7
7.2k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kjo415
Kjo415
90 Followers

Here's a little description, and background on myself. And the people in my life.

My name's James Marshal O'Shay, but everyone calls me Jay. I'm 25 years old, six feet, about 190 lbs. I have a lean upper body, with thick legs, and a big ass, thanks to years of playing hockey. I have brown hair, that I keep very short, and a well trimmed beard.

I've been playing since I was 11 years old. I was good enough in Juniors, to get drafted, and play in the NHL. I played in nine games, before being sent down to the minors. Throughout that season though, I became more, and more depressed, so I just walked away from every kids dream. I never talk about that part of my life, the only person who knows the truth is my best friend Christie. I still play in a competitive adult league with former pros, Junior, and college players.

My girlfriend Sheri Santiago, is also 25 years old, and looks similar to actress Roselyn Sanchez, and she's absolutely gorgeous. She has delicate facial features with dark skin, thanks to her Puerto Rican roots. Standing at five feet, five inches tall, weighing 120 lbs, c-cup breasts, sexy smooth legs, and a perfect ass. Oh, and she happens to have a seven inch penis.

I've been best friends with Christie for the past 15 years. She's a 24 year old petite blonde, only five feet, 1 inch, and very pretty, with blue eyes like mine, and an athletic body.

You can read how Christie intoduced us, in my previous stories.

Sheri, and I went out to dinner a week into our relationship, where we met Rachel, our waitress who we hit it off with immediately. That night Sheri had a vibrating lovense in her ass, and while we were ordering our meals it began to go off. Rachel figured out what was going on, and started teasing Sheri with me. We told her about our friend Christie, who we set up that night.

Rachel's a 20 year old, with the slutty pornstar look, along with the body for it. Her dad's family is from Cuba, and her mom being Italian (like mine), so she has natural olive colored skin. Rachel's five feet, three inches, 125 lbs, huge d-cup tits, with a nice ass. Her body, and looks are exactly like pornstar Autumn Falls (google her, you'll thank me), and Rachel takes great pride in that comparison. She's a very smart young lady, just finishing her second year of college, with plans to go to law school, like her dad.

While Christie, and Rachel have sex every chance they get, they aren't exclusive. Christie isn't into relationships. Rachel has spent almost every night at our house. The nights that Christie worked at the hospital, we'd invite her over to hang out. She'll sleep in our bed, and watched us having sex many times. The four of us get alomg so well.

When Rachel's school year came to an end, we were getting ready to move into a larger house, and we invited her to move in with us

Christie, and I have lived together for years, so when I gained access to the $270 million trust fund my grandpa left me, I went house shopping. We were going from a tiny, two bedroom, one bath place, to a 7,500 sq ft, seven bedrooms, eight bathes. With two master suites, a wine cellar, home gym, and theater room, as well as an elevator. So there's plenty of room for the four of us.

While Sheri's a vet at a dog shelter, Christie's a nurse, Rachel works as a waitress, and going to school, I don't do very much. I volunteer at the same shelter Sheri works at. It's not that I'm lazy, I don't work for two reasons: 1) I'm financially secured, and 2) I'm so messed up in the head, I've had many problems holding down a full time job.

I spent the first ten years of my life in Hell, being abused by the people I should've been able to trust the most. What my parents did to me, has left me permanently scared, both physically, and mentally. Because of what I went through, I trust very few people, and love even fewer.

My grandparents learned of the abuse, when my grandpa took me swimming one day, and saw the cuts, and bruises on my back. He asked me about them, and I lied, saying I fell off my bike, thankfully he didn't let it go. He hired lawyers, and private investigators. After gathering all the evidence, they confronted my parents.

My grandpa gave them an ultimatum, either sign away all parental rights or he'll go to the police. My parents being the greedy assholes that they are, wanted something in exchange for me...money.

The reason my grandpa didn't go the the police right away, was he wanted to protect me as much as possible. I didn't know it at the time, but he was very wealthy, and well known around Buffalo, N.Y. So if my parents got arrested for abusing his only grandson, I would've become famous on the local news. He was worried about my well being.

To keep up appearances, my father kept his job at my grandpa's company, but all personal ties were cut. When my grandfather died, my father assumed he'd inherit the estate, as well as the company. As a last 'fuck you' to my parents, he left me his entire fortune, and had the business sold off, with the money going to local charities. Not only that, he left me all the evidence on my parents. He wanted me to have the choice, if I wanted to destroy their lives or not.

Over the last couple months, whenever my father would find a new job or went to a bank for a loan, my lawyers were waiting. They would sabotage every deal he made, they'd let his future partners know, what kind of man they were getting into business with. I know it sounds petty, and I really don't give a fuck, I'm going to slowly bleed them dry.

Obviously my parents were livid, that I inherited the money. They tried to sue me over, and over again. Insisting I conned my grandparents, that I was a thief or mentally unstable (which I might be, I guess I'll leave that up to you). I have the same lawyers that my grandpa had, and have won every court battle.

I thought I'd take the horrors of my childhood to the grave with me. The night I buried my grandpa, and two days before I was drafted (which is why I never talk about getting drafted, too many bad memories), I broke down, and told Christie. When I met Sheri, I told her everything that happened to me. It was so therapeutic, like the world was lifted off my shoulders. I also felt comfortable enough with Rachel, that I told her the truth.

The three girls are my heart, and I'm their protector...actually we protect each other.

***************************************************************************************************

"Where's Sheri?" Rachel asked when she, and Christie walked into the house.

Rachel was wearing a black tube top, that made her tits look even bigger, while showing off her flat toned abs, and her dangling belly button ring. She wore on cut off jean shorts. Rachel runs, and works-out every day, so she's in amazing shape.

Rachel came over to sit on my lap. I put my arms around her waist, giving her a little kiss on the cheek. We're a very touchy feely group, well...more like me, Sheri, and Rachel are that way. Christie keeps saying that the three of us are in love, but we laugh it off.

"Gettin' Bella from Alex's, I'll grill some burgers when they get back." I said.

Alex has known Sheri since she was four years old, when they were neighbors in Florida, where he spends most of the winter.He's an open gay man who owns Club Eden, a LGBT place we hang out at.

When Sheri was going through a nasty break up with her ex boyfriend in Florida, Alex offered her a place to stay. It wasn't long after the death of her mom, and she wanted a fresh start in life. So the Miami girl took him up on his offer, and moved to snowy Buffalo.

"You've come so far." A smiling Christie said to me.

"What're you babblin' 'bout?"

"You're just so happy, and outgoing now." She said.

"It's the weed!" I joked.

Christie introduced me to pot a couple years ago, when I was going through a deep depression. The weed has helped me to deal with the many issues, caused by my childhood. I used to sit in my bedroom, and obsess about my past. With the pot it slowed my brain down, and makes a lot of my anxiety go away. That first hit, was like a magic pill.

"That's a small part, Sheri's brought you outta your shell." She said.

I understand what Christie's saying, I haven't stopped smilling since I met Sheri. While I'm still shy, reserved, and quiet around strangers, I have been going out more often.

"Maybe I have, but I can still count all my friends on one hand." I laughed.

"The point she's makin', you're more open to the idea of having friends." Rachel said.

"Listen to your girlfriend." Christie laughed.

"Shut the fuck up, are you ever gonna shut up 'bout that?" Rachel asked, as she picked a grape off the table, and threw it at her.

"Not 'til the three of you see the obvious." Christie said, as she popped the grape in her mouth.

"You're crazier than me." I said.

"I'm never wrong 'bout these things." She said.

We sat around the table for awhile, passing around the vape pen, and joking around.

"We need to have a party." I said out of the blue, and shocking myself in the process.

"See? 'fore Sheri you NEVER would've said that." Christie said excitedly.

"What can I say? she's amazin'."

"Who's amazing?" Sheri asked, as Bella came running to me with her tail wagging.

Bella's a three year old pit bull, that Sheri adopted from the shelter we work at. She was found badly beaten, and cuts all over her malnourished body. I relate to Bella in many ways.

"Bella's amazing." I said as me, and Rachel pet our family dog.

"I told him how happy he is, he was callin' you amazing." Christie smiled, when she saw Sheri give me, and Rachel a kiss on the lips.

"Don't let it go to your head, I'm very high right now." I laughed.

"Who do I have to blow to get stoned?" Alex asked loudly when he walked into the kitchen.

"NOBODY!" I quickly answered, as I hand him the pen.

"Damn, I'd love to blow that big cock of yours." He laughed.

Alex can be very inappropriate at times, and that's why I like him so much. Like Christie he has no filter, he'll say whatever comes to his mind. Alex also told me, and Sheri the night I met him, that we have some 'magical chemistry' with Rachel, we just laughed him off too.

"Why am I so amazin'?" Sheri asked me.

"Everything, you make me feel like...a whole person, if that makes sense." I tried to explain. I know what I'm trying to say, but being as stoned as I am, it's hard to find the right words.

My entire life I felt no one would like me, let alone love me. I gave up on love, and in many ways, I gave up on myself. Then I meet Sheri, and she's so in love with me, despite all the baggage of my past. I just didn't think it was possible for me. Like I said a million times, my parents really fucked me up.

"It does, I feel the same." Sheri smiled at me, those sparkling brown eyes were melting my heart.

"I just told your dad the same thing." Alex old Sheri.

"He still pissed?" I asked.

Sheri's dad was not happy, that we were moving in together. It wasn't that he didn't like me, he just thought it was too fast. I didn't take it personally, he's looking out for his daughter, as any father should do.

"He'll come around." Sheri said.

"I keep tellin' him, your daughters back!" Alex said.

Alex has told me in private how broken, and shattered Sheri was during, and after her relationship with her abusive ex. How she was a shell of herself, compared to how happy she once was.

Since moving to Buffalo, becoming friends with Christie, and now our relationship, she has her self-confidence back. Sheri's told me the same thing to, which warmed my heart.

"OUR FIRST VISITOR!" Sheri said in excitement, as she clapped her hands, when the doorbell rang.

"What the Hell am I?" Alex joked.

I watched as Sheri glided down the hallway, in her pink summer dress, and sandals on her feet. Her long black hair pulled into a ponytail. Even with little make-up on, she still looked so beautiful.

"She's so hot." Rachel said softly.

Rachel isn't just being polite, Sheri's drop dead gorgeous. When she walks into a room, it's impossible not to notice her. Her beauty turned me into a stuttering idiot, when I first saw her. It's not just about how attractive she is, she has the sweetest personality, that adds to her perfection.

"This is my boyfriend Jay, our best friends Rachel, and Christie, and the old man is my uncle Alex, everyone this is Melissa." Sheri introduced us.

Melissa's a very attractive blonde, in her mid-40's, and a little taller than Sheri. A full c-cup, and a nice ass in the shorts she was wearing. I noticed Christie was already checking our new neighbor. Yep, this is going to be interesting, I thought to myself.

Melissa saw Rachel sitting on my lap, and she was probably thinking she heard Sheri wrong. Rachel got off my lap to hug Melissa which caused a domina effect, we all gave her hugs. I think Christie's lasted a little longer than the rest of us.

"Usually I'm the old perv, she's bein' polite today." Alex laughed.

"Behave." I said to him.

Alex just waved me off, he doesn't care what he says or does.

"I don't mean to intrude, we're havin' a little barbecue for the cul-de-sac, and I wanted to invite you guys over." Melissa said to us.

I normally wouldn't want to go, I'm not the most sociable person in the world. Normally if I'm in a large group setting, I'll find a quiet corner, and just people watch, as I avoid eye contact. But this new, and improved me, is intrigued to meet the neighbors.

"We'd love to." The girls said.

"Is it ok if my uncle comes? He came over..." Sheri asked.

"Absolutely, I wanna see how bad he can be." Melissa laughed.

"You REALLY don't." I warn her.

"EXCUSE ME, who did what to my niece, in MY club?" Alex asked me.

I felt like I stepped in dog shit, with nowhere to wipe it off. I look at the girls for help, and seen they were holding in their laughs.

"What club?" She asked.

"Eden, it's over by..." Alex said.

"I know where it's at, was it on the dance floor?" Melissa asked, while she looked closely at Sheri.

Oh, I have a bad feeling, that our neighbor knows about me jerking off Sheri off on the dance floor. I felt myself blush, as the girls cracked up laughing.

"Were you there?" Rachel asked excitedly.

"My cousin was." She said.

"Who's your...?" Christie tried to ask.

"I'm sorry for staring, but can I ask you somethin'?" Melissa asked Sheri.

"Of course." The always open book Sheri said.

"Are you a...trans?" Melissa asked in almost a whisper.

Sheri got a big smile on her face, she isn't one to shy away in these situations. She's proud to be a trans girl. When we first started dating, she told won't be some hidden secret. I told her, I would never treat her like that, and I never will.

"Wanna see proof?" Sheri smiled, as she slowly lifted the bottom of her dress.

I was fascinated watching this, as was Rachel who laid her hand on my shoulder. Melissa couldn't take her eyes off Sheri's dress, as she exposed more of her bare thigh.

I was wondering how far she was willing to go. Melissa nodded her head, giving Sheri the green light.

Sheri wasn't wearing a tight dress, so she didn't tuck herself. She showed Melissa her white panties, where you can clearly see the bulge of her flaccid penis.

"Wow, I never would've guessed." Melissa said in disbelief.

"You did though." Sheri said.

"Only 'cause my cousin told me, that you're the prettiest girl she's ever seen, and didn't believe you were trans 'til she saw you on the dance floor." Melissa said.

"Who's your cousin?" Sheri asked, when she dropped the bottom of her dress.

"My God you're breathtaking!" Melissa exclaimed, ignoring the second time she was asked about her cousin.

"Careful, keep talkin' like that, and you'll give her a hard-on." Alex joked.

"Ignore him, thank you very much." Sheri smiled.

"And if she does, I'm sure Jay'll take care of her." Rachel laughed.

"I uhh...ummmm..." I mumbled. I didn't have any response, other than turning pink.

"He always so shy?" Melissa asked Sheri.

"He is, but that ends when we have sex or what happened at the club." Sheri

laughed.

That's the strangest aspect of our sex life. As shy as I am, I have no problems fucking Sheri in front of our friends. But if they talk about it, I get very awkward. The girls think it's hysterical, when I blush like a school boy.

"Yeah, I'm not high enough, do you mind? I can go outside." I asked, as I picked up my pen.

"Nonsense, it's your house. Can I have some?" Melissa asked me.

I took a hit, before passing it to her. If someome smokes weed with me, I automatically feel a connection with them. It's like we're kindred spirits in that way.

"Hope all the neighbors are as cool as you." Sheri said.

"Most are, there's a few who aren't quite as liberal as us." Melissa said, but the way she she said it, I took it as a warning.

"That means, keep your penis under your dress today!" I told Sheri.

"You know what happens when I get stoned." Sheri giggled, as she took a hit.

"You get horny as fuck!" Rachel laughed.

"Pot meet kettle baby girl." Sheri shot back.

"Are you trans too?" Melissa asked.

Christie was in the middle of taking a hit, and started coughing, from laughing so hard.

"Oh no, she's an avid pussy licker." Sheri laughed, as she pointed to Christie.

This is one hell of a first impression, I thought to myself. How can this get any stranger? At this point I'm game for anything, even if I might die from embarrassment in the process.

"She's the only one, with a lil' extra between her legs." Christie joked.

Sheri gets pissed off when people assume she has a little penis, and Christie know this, that's why she's teasing her. If I didn't know the truth already, I'd think she'd have a small penis too. Sheri has tiny feet, and hands, but when her soft penis gets hard, it turns into a solid seven inches.

"BITCH, how many times have you seen it?" Sheri asked.

"Blah...blah...blah, what about you?" Christie laughed at Sheri, before asking Melissa.

"I'm married, but he doesn't mind me playin' with women." She said, as she looked at Christie from head to toe.

Sheri looked at me smiling, we both had the same thought; Christie will be hooking up with our new neighbor, in the very near future.

"I love this neighborhood already!" Christie happily said.

"Yes you will, are all of you livin' here?" She asked us.

"Hell no, a dyke, switch hitter, chick with a dick, and whatever the fuck Jay is, is enough of a freak show!" Alex joked.

There's the inappropriate Alex, that I love, and makes me cringe. Anyone else who said that about the girls, would be picking up their teeth up off the ground. I know that Alex isn't being malicious, it's just the way he is, and the girls know that as well.

"First off, Jay's 100% straight..." Sheri said sternly to her uncle.

Sheri, and Rachel both come to my defense, if anyone questions my sexuality. I honestly don't care, if it makes me gay to love a girl with a penis, then I'm the gayest man on earth. Besides with the childhood that I had, my skin is bulletproof.

"And second of all, you're the biggest freak in Buffalo." Sheri continued.

"More like, from here to Florida!" Alex said proudly.

"How'd all you guys meet?" Melissa asked us.

Christie told her how me, and her have been best friends since we were 10 years old. We've also lived together for the last six years, she told Melissa how she became friends with Sheri.

Sheri, and Chrisie gave her the explicit version of how we started dating, instead of the generic 'Christie set us up'. We also told her how we picked up Rachel on our date night.

"That's crazy, Rhonda won't believe you live next door." Melissa said.

The three of them cracked up laughing, like they knew who Rhonda was. Rachel looked at me, mouthed 'who?', I shrugged my shoulders at her. The name didn't ring a bell to me.

Kjo415
Kjo415
90 Followers