How I Met Sheri Pt. 03: Moving In Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanna fuck him?" I asked, as I lick the shaft of her penis, while she kept jerking.

"Oh babe, please don't stop!" She moaned in pleasure. I can tell she's so close to cumming.

"You didn't answer me, do you wanna fuck him?" I asked again, as I tap her g-spot.

"YES, I WANT HIS COCK IN MY ASS!" Sheri shouted while squirming on the bed, as her hand was lightning quick, jacking herself off.

"Good, then I can fuck Melissa." I smiled.

"NO...your cock's all mine!" She angrily said.

"That doesn't seem fair, you can get fucked, but I can't." I said calmly.

I tap her magic spot a few times, causing her body to convulse. Sheri's beginning to drip sweat, as she approached her impending orgasm.

"PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!" She screamed, her body was shaking.

"You wanna cum...?" I asked, as she nodded her head rapidly, I took my finger out of her ass, and tell her, "Go find Dave then!"

I grabbed her wrists, so she can't finish herself off. Sheri's eyes were a mixture of anger, and pure lust, just like I planned.

Sheri started cussing at me in Spanish, which really turns me on. I just love how fiery it sounds. When her, and Rachel talk in Spanish I get so hard, that I practically attack Sheri.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER, PLEASE LET ME CUM!" She pleaded with me, as she struggled to rub her penis against anything.

"Don't you dare cum, this is your punishment." I said, as I pin her arms above her head.

"For what?" She asked, as her body began to relax.

"For bein' a smart ass, now go get changed, we gotta get back." I said, when I let go of her wrists.

Sheri rolled over to lay on top of me, giving me a passionate kiss.

"I fuckin' love you so much, and just so you know, only your dick will EVER be in my ass." She said, those sexy eyes melting my heart.

I didn't need reassurances, I know how she feels about it me. But it's nice to hear.

"I know sweetheart, and I fuckin' love you too."

"Christie fucked the neighbor, whatever happens with Rach, I love our kinky lil' family." She laughed, as she got off the bed.

"Then you'll love this, you're not wearin' panties!"

"Perverted minds think alike." She laughed over her shoulder.

I went into the bathroom to take a quick shower, to get the chlorine off of me. It didn't take either of us long. I grabbed a new vape pen, so we can smoke on the walk back to the neighbors.

"Oh, these are the panties you just ripped." Sheri said, as she showed me a website on her phone.

When I saw the price of her underwear, I thought my heart was going to stop beating. Yes, Sheri looks incredible in the lingerie she wears, but what she pays for one pair, I can get ten pairs of my boxer briefs.

"This is for one pair?" I asked in shock, hoping that I misread the price, and it's a bundle of panties for that much money.

"Yes sir, and by my count, that was the fifth pair you've ripped." She laughed at my reaction.

"Fuckin' hell, I'm...so sorry, if...I would've known..." I said. I felt so horrible, that I wasted her money like that.

"Are you kiddin' me? I love when you do it." She kept laughing at me.

"Hope you have a good memory, that's the last pair I'll rip." I said.

"We'll see 'bout that." She joked.

"Hey, I just wanted to apologize to you." Rhonda nervously said, as we walked into the backyard.

"About what?" I asked playing dumb.

"About...how...your..." She stammered, before blurting out, "Questioning your sexuality."

"Oh, don't worry 'bout it." I said. I wanted to laugh at how nervous Rhonda was, but I didn't.

"I was outta line, I'm truly sorry." She said, and looked relieved.

Rhonda extended her arms to me, to give me a hug. God damn, she's fucking strong, I think to myself. I thought she was going to crush me, so unlike the gentle Sheri. We watch as Rhonda, and her boyfriend Tyler left the party.

"That's one strong bitch." I joked quietly to Sheri.

"I like her, she didn't complain 'bout what Rachel did." She said.

I noticed that too. I also like Rhonda, and Tyler, even if they do make me laugh when they dance.

"You changed?" Melissa asked us.

"That means they fucked!" Christie announced loud enough for everyone to hear.

I instantly felt my cheeks blush. Luckily for me the sun had gone down, and most of the people left already, but a few scragglers thought it was funny. Christie never misses an opportunity to embarrass me, it's been her favorite past time for the last 15 years.

"We just fooled around, but he wouldn't let me cum." Sheri told them.

"That's just mean, why would you do that to her?" Melissa asked me.

I didn't know what to say. If I told them the truth, I might offend our new neighbors, while embarrassing me, and Sheri.

"You really wanna know?" Sheri asked.

I looked at Sheri, who gave me a little wink. I'm not sure where she's going with this, but I trust her judgement.

"Careful, you have no idea how twisted they can be." Rachel said, as she gave me a side hug, and I put my arm around her.

Sheri gave Rachel a little kiss on the cheek. I see the loving look in her eyes, when she looks at Rachel. Is it possible to love two people? I'm really thinking it is, I definitely have deep feelings for both of them.

"Pot meet kettle." I said to the little Cuban hottie.

"My husband likes to watch me eat pussy, I think we can handle it." Melissa laughed.

"I'm sorry in advance." I said to Dave.

"It's all good." He laughed.

I sat down next to Rachel on the outdoor sofa, as Sheri sat on my lap, and held Rachel's hand.

"When he was fingerin' me..." Sheri began, and went very vivid detail of what we just did.

"I wouldn't let you cum either." Dave said to Sheri.

"FINALLY, someone on my side!" I joked.

"I can't speak for Jay, but Dave's packing quite a bit."

"I knew it, you in my mouth, while he fucks me ass, makes me wet thinkin' 'bout it." Sheri smiled to me.

"If I wasn't married, that'd be happenin' right now!" Dave laughed.

I was glad that Dave, and Melissa have the same sense of humor as we do. We've just met them, but I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of time together.

"What'd be happening?" Alex asked. Sheri told him what was said, and started laughing like it was the funniest thing he's ever heard.

We sat around to talk for at least another hour. As the remaining guests left, Melissa began cleaning up, not to miss an opportunity to clean, I jumped up to help her. Everybody else joined in, with seven of us it didn't take long.

Alex thank Dave, and Melissa before he left. As a thank you, he insisted that next weekend, he'll send a limo, so we can come party at Club Eden.

About 11:00 we headed back to our house. The girls showed Melissa around the house, as I took Dave to my man-cave/theater room. I told the girls, that I didn't care what they did to the rest of the rooms, but this was off limits to their decorating style.

On the back wall, I have movie posters of; Juice, 8-Mile, The Dark Knight, and Get Rich Or Die Tryin'. Along the side of the room is classic arcade games like; Donkey Kong, and Galaxy. On the opposite side of the wall, framed autograph hockey sweaters of my favorite NHL players, and my Junior sweaters.

"How old were you when you were Captain?" He asked, as he pointed to my sweater.

"Seventeen, it was my second year."

"That's young in that league." He said in an impressed tone to his voice.

"Never thought 'bout it." I said truthfully. The coaches, and General Manager told me something similar, when my teammates elected me Captain.

"You won the Memorial Cup?" He asked excitedly, when he looked at the framed picture of the team posing the trophy.

"Yeah, it was a special year." I said.

It was also the last year, that I would have my grandparents with me. By the same time the following year, both would pass away (within six months of each other).

I recognized the look on Dave's face, he knew that not only was I drafted, but played in the NHL. Like anyone else who finds out, I stay quiet, and don't say a word.

I know it sounds strange, but I never talk about playing professionally. I feel like if I did, I would be tooting my own horn, and that's something I don't do. In the adult league I play in, some players played in the minors, and talk non-stop about it. I'm sure they're proud of their accomplishments, as they should be. I'll talk about my days in the OHL all day long, but never about the NHL.

"I played in college, never won the Frozen Four though." He said.

"What school?"

"B.U. class of '97." He said with pride.

"Hell of a program, that was a tough North Dakota team you played." I said.

"You know your hockey, you were probably like five years old in '97." He laughed.

"Actually I was two, me and my grandpa, would spend hours watchin' old games after we ate dinner." I said.

"Really?" he asked.

I turned on the the large movie screen, and pressed a few buttons on the remote. I'm not the most computer savy guy in the world, so Christie somehow transfered all the games for me. Now I'm able to watch them on the large screen, whenever I wanted to.

I turned on the 1997 Boston University vs North Dakato game on, so he can see that I'm not lying to him.

"When I went to live with them, it was his was way of bonding with me.' I said, opening myself up to him.

By the time I lived with my grandparents, I was a broken child. There wasn't much that made me smile, other than their little Yorkie. After a counselor suggested they enroll me in hockey, my grandpa saw how much I enjoyed it, and to be honest, how good I was. He somehow got ahold of coach's film, and we would watch the old games together. He would break down the tape, he'd have me study every player on the ice, and what made them so good or the weakness in their games. I may have failed most of my classes in high school, but I excelled in classroom of hockey, and that's all that mattered to me.

"Looks like you became pretty damn good, who'd you model your game after?" He asked.

I didn't have to think or say anything, I pointed to the three framed sweaters on my wall; Steve Yzerman, Michael Peca, and Eric Lindross. When I was drafted, I was compared to Lindross, but a smaller version than his six feet, three inches, but with an even meaner mean streak than him. To me that was the biggest compliment you could give me, I do play with an edge to my game.

"Quiet leaders who lead by example." He said.

I nod my head to him. That's exactly how I was, and still am. It was odd that I was so shy, and awkward as a kid, but I was a natural born leader on the ice, and in the locker room. I wasn't the rah-rah type of captain, I let my play, and dedication speak for me.

We walked out to the backyard, as he talked about his glory days in college. The girls were already by the pool drinking, and laughing.

"You still play?" Dave asked.

"In an adult league, right now I'm skating with some teammates." I said. At least once a week, I'll rent some ice time, and invite the boys to come practice with me. All the shit that's happened to me in my life, vanishes when I step on the ice. It's like therapy for me.

It turned out that he played for the same adult team, until ten years ago. It was cool to have another guy to talk to, who I have so much in common with. Dave also told me, that he coach's kids.

"What're you two gossiping 'bout?" Melissa asked.

"Jay's on the same team I was." Dave said happily to his wife.

"You're a hockey widow too?" Melissa laughed to Sheri.

"I've never seen a game, I moved from Florida six months ago." Sheri said.

"You'll love it, I'd get so wet watching him." Melissa told her.

We sat around the pool to get to know each other better. The drinks kept flowing, while we passed around the pen. Dave tried to take a big hit, but he kept couhing, which caused us to make fun of him. I think I'm not the only one, who likes our new neighbors.

"I'll be back." I said to Sheri, as I stood to take off my shirt, and shorts, leaving me in my boxer briefs.

I was going to do something that I always wanted to do, take a midnight dip in my pool. I walked over to the edge, and dove in. The water was 90 degrees, so it wasn't as refreshing as I thought it would be, but still felt good to cool off a little.

"...car accident, when he was young." I heard Sheri say quietly.

Sheri was talking about the scars on my body, a daily reminder of what the first ten years of my life was like. On my right shoulder blade, you can clearly see the outline of a belt buckle. Along with multiple other scars, that I have no recollection of how they got there. I assume my brain shut off, to try to protect itself.

Whenever I was asked about them, I'd lie, and say it was from a car accident. Christie was the only one who knew the truth, until I met Sheri. The night we were together, she made me feel safe enough that I told her about them. I ended up telling Rachel as well, because I feel so comfortable with her.

"It's not from a car accident, it's from my parents, the big scar was when I spilled a glass of milk, my mom didn't like messes." I said shocking myself.

Something just clicked in my brain, that I'm tired of the lying. Yes I have some hideous scars, but you know what? I'm going to wear them as a badge of honor from now on. My parents were evil pieces of shit, who abused the shit out of me, BUT I fucking survived, and I have nothing to be ashamed of. Every time I've told someone the truth, I feel emotional, and this time was no different.

"I'm proud of you." Sheri whispered, as she held me tight.

"If you're interested, I can use an assistant coach." Dave said after awhile.

I've always wanted to teach kids how to play hockey, and get into coaching. I just wasn't sure how to get involved.

"I'd love too!" I said excitedly.

"Don't get to excited, most of these kids can barely stand on skates." Dave laughed at my reaction.

"That's even better, I didn't start playing 'til I was ten." I said.

Dave told us about the team. It's mostly made up with children who are neglected or abused, some are in the foster care system. It sounded like a perfect fit for me. It'll be my way of, giving back to a sport that helped save my life.

"They've had to cancel some games last year, 'cause of a lack of donations." Melissa said with sadness in her voice.

"How much does it cost for the season?" Sheri asked.

Hockey's a very expenisive sport to play, and because of that, there's many kids whose parents can't afford to let them play. It's hearbreaking to me, that a child can't play a sport they love, because of money.

"With equipment, and ice time, it's close to ten thousand, it's a struggle..." Dave began to tell her.

"Not anymore." Sheri said, stealing the words from my mouth.

"That's a lot of..." Dave said.

"Don't worry 'bout it, they'll never cancel another game." Sheri told him.

If there's one thing I admire most about Sheri, it's her genorosity. She knows that we're so fortunate, that we're financially secured for the rest of our lives. So she gives so much money, and time to different charities.

"Now you're officially a hockey widow." Melissa laughed.

"Helping kids is worth it, plus look how happy he is." Sheri said, as she gave me a big hug.

I think the astronauts on the International Space Station can see the smile on my face. These kids sounded perfect for me, and if I can help one of them to overcome whatever is happening to them, then everything I've lived through would be worth it. I can show them that I made it out, and so could they.

"You haven't seen him play?" Melissa asked Sheri.

"No not yet, but Christie showed me some videos." She said.

Christie showed me, what clips she showed Sheri, it was when I played in Juniors. I asked her not to show anyone of when I played in the NHL. To be honest, I really don't know why I keep this secret. I'm sure some psychologist can tell me why.

"You're not wearin' panties!" Rachel said loudly to Sheri.

Sheri was wearing a thin white summer dress, and when she hugged me when I got out of the pool, her dress became see through. We can see her limp five inch penis dangling between her legs. It was really hot looking.

"He wouldn't let me." Sheri laughed, as she pointed her finger at me.

"It's true." Dave said in astonishment, he couldn't stop staring at the silhouette.

"Either that or she's wearin' a strap-on." Melissa joked.

I walked over to join Rachel on the outdoor sofa. I put my arm around her, as she laid her head on my chest.

"Definitely not a strap-on." Sheri laughed, as she lifted the front of her dress, exposing herself to Dave.

Sheri let her dress fall down, before going over to sit with the neighbors, and Christie.

"Heard you had a little talk with Rhonda." I said quietly to Rachel.

"Yeah, we exchanged recipes." She lied.

Rachel not telling me, is exactly what I would do. Whenever I get into a fight or an argument, I'd rather not talk about it either. I respect her wishes, and give her a kiss on top of the head.

Dave told the girls, about his brother, and how he volunteers at a LGBT support group. They were just as moved ny his story, as I was when he told me in the pool.

Sheri came over to give us a quick kiss on the lips, as she sat down next to me.

"You sleepin' with is tonight?" Sheri asked.

"Can I?" Rachel asked quickly, like she didn't expect the invitation.

"You surprised." I laugh.

"A little, now that I have my own room." She said to us.

"It's up to you baby girl, but our bed doesn't feel same without you." Sheri said, speaking for the both of us.

Rachel didn't say anything, as she held our hands, and gave us a smile. Maybe Christie, and Alex were right from the start, there's just something special about the three of us.

"How'd you guys meet?" I heard Christie ask.

"Very similar to them, minus the penis between my legs." Melissa joked.

A mutual friend of theirs, set them up on a blind date in their sophomore year at Boston University. They got married right after graduating, and the Boston girl moved to Dave's hometown of Buffalo. In a few months, they'll be celebrating their twentieth wedding anniversary.

"You don't mind that she fools around with girls?" Christie asked Dave.

"As long as she tells me." He answered.

"Oh." Rachel said quietly.

"By the way honey, Christie ate my pussy earlier." Melissa said to her husband.

The way Melissa told him, it was like she was telling him she picked up donuts at the grocery store. Dave didn't have a negative reaction, he just looked at Christie, and smiled.

"That was fast, how was she?" He laughed.

"Unbe-fuckin'-lievable! I finally have a neighbor to play with." She said.

"You're damn right you do!" Christie said.

As they talked, I moved my hand down the back of Sheri's dress, until I slide under it. I run a finger along her ass crack, before I cup her heavy balls, rolling them in my hand.

Sheri discreetly pushed her semi erect penis between her thighs, hoping I'd get the hint. I kiss her on the forehead, as I hold her penis in my palm, giving it light squeezes.

"All the sweats in his closet, are those for him or you?" Melissa asked Sheri.

"Busted." I laugh quietly.

I wanted to laugh out loud. While Sheri's told me about her little fetish with guys in sweats, she made me promise not to tell anyone.

"Both, he wears them all the time, but I do get a lil' turned on by them." She admitted.

"See? I'm not the only one!" Melissa said to Dave.

"Only one, what?" Rachel wanted to know.

"A kink I have, a guy in sweats, there's somethin' 'bout it that's..." Sheri said, but couldn't find the right words.

"It's the legs, and ass, many players wives have the same fetish." Melissa helped her out.

"Seriously?" I laugh.