How I Met Sheri Pt. 03: Moving In Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's true, she has a huge dick. I'm sure his ass is sore after they fuck!" Rhonda joked, which made me chuckle.

Alex, and Christie cracked up laughing, Rachel had the opposite effect. She doesn't like the way Rhonda was talking about me. Melissa looked at her cousin, and shook her head.

"I've seen video, it's not how they have sex." She said to her cousin.

"I need to see that..." Rhonda began to say.

"Take our word for it, I'm very submissive in the bedroom." Sheri told her politely.

I think Sheri sensed, that I didn't want anyone else to see the video right now. It's been a stressful half hour, and I needed to calm down. The last thing I needed, was to be embarrassed or center of attention at the moment.

"He's already half a fag, might as well take it in the ass." Rhonda laughed.

"Let's grab a drink, I'm dyin' of thirst." Rachel told her.

Rachel gave me a wink, as she dragged Rhonda away. As much as I protect the girls, they do the same for me. We just go about it in different ways, I'm more brutish in my style. Then again, Rachel does have a fiery personality.

The girl's know how verbally abusive my parents were, so they're sensitive about what people call me.

"Why don't you boys go swimming? It'll be another hour 'fore we eat." Melissa said to Dave, trying to break his trance on Sheri.

"If you're a good boy, you might see it later." Sheri teased him one last time.

"Come on, before she changes her mind, and whips it out now." I said to Dave, while we walked toward the pool. I already went swimming in out pool, so I already had my swimtrunks on.

I instantly feel everyone's eyes on me, when I took off my shirt. Between the menacing tattoos like: 'Cursed at Birth' on one side of my chest, to 'Broken' written on my heart, and 'No Trust. No Mercy. No Love' across my abs. And the scars on my torso, and back, I don't look like I'm the most friendly guy in the world.

I did get the tattoos when I was going through my darkest days. I hoped people would look at them, and stay away from me. At the time, I didn't want people to get to know me, because I felt like I was of no use to anyone. Thanks mom, and dad.

The water felt so nice, I hopped on a raft as did Dave. We paddled over to the floating cooler, which I thought was pretty clever, he grabbed two beers.

"Thanks, but I don't drink, I only smoke weed." I said to him.

"You got any?" He asked quickly.

I asked the cute recent high school grad to grab my pen for me. Before she handed to me, she discreetly took a hit. I'm sure she was hiding it from her parents.

"It's a prank, right?" Dave asked me, after he stopped coughing from the weed.

"About Sheri? I swear it's true." I laughed at him.

"Unbelievable." He said, while shaking his head.

Dave told me why, he had such a reaction to Tom. He had a brother who killed himself when he was a teenager, because kids in school found out he was gay, and began bullying him. When Dave was in his 20's, he started a LGBT support group, to keep his brothers memory alive. Dave seemed like a genuine guy, who I would hang out with.

"Did you freak out, when you found out?" Dave asked. I knew right away, he was talking about Sheri being a trans.

"I was stunned, but didn't freak out. I was already in love." I said.

This is odd for me, I don't go around sharing my feelings with people. Is this what having a friend is like? I talk with Christie like this, so maybe it is. I don't have any straight guy friends, I hang out with mostly women.

"You're very mature for your age, I'm sure you'd agree." Dave said to someone behind me.

"Absolutely, I couldn't ask for a better guy for my niece." Alex said, as he floated up to us.

While we were floating in the pool, and talking, I noticed his backyard over looks the start 8th hole of the country club, while mine is the closer to the green. I had two stipulations when I was house shopping, I wanted a nice pool, and to live on a golf course.

Melissa came to tell us the burger, sausage, and hot dogs were done. I went to sit down with the girls, along with Rhonda, and Tyler who kept staring at me. Rhonda didn't say a word while we ate.

"You wanna come with me, to take Bella for a walk?" Sheri asked me, when we threw away our plates.

"Are you askin' me on a date Ms Santiago?" I asked.

"I am, play your cards right, and you might get lucky." She smiled up at me.

"I'm not to worried, you may not look like a lil' slut, but I have a feelin' you really are." I said quietly.

"You have no idea." She laughed to me.

"You guys coming back?" Dave asked, when he saw us walking to the gate.

"Hell yeah!" I told him, which kind of surprised me, that I was having a good time with our neighbors.

"We just gotta make sure our puppy didn't tear the house apart." Sheri said.

Bella was waiting for us at the front door, a quick inspection of the house, proved she was good puppy.

When we were walking down the street, I realized how quiet, and peaceful it is. My old neighborhood always had a bunch teens hanging out on the street, blasting that shitty mumble rap music from their cars.

Don't get me wrong, I love hip-hop. I'm into lyricist like Eminem, 2Pac, Biggie, Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, 50 Cent, and Ice Cube. The stuff out today sucks. The music I grew up listening to, helped shape me into the man I am today.

Even though I didn't grow up in the hood, I did have a traumatic childhood. I was able to relate to the anger in their music. Basically rap music, made me feel tough, when that wasn't the case.

"Rachel went off on Rhonda." She said.

"Really?" I asked.

I want to be surprised, but I'm not. Rachel will allow you to talk about her, but don't you dare say something about someone she cares about. I guess, that's not that much different than me.

"Tiny lil' Rach, gettin' into the face of six feet Rhonda." Sheri said.

"That had to be hysterical." I laughed, as I thought of the image that had to be.

"If she wasn't so mad, I would've pissed my pants." Sheri told me.

"She has no fear."

"Like someone else I know." Sheri laughed.

"Underneath her bitchiness, and tough shell, she's got a heart of gold." I said.

Rachel does look like the biggest bitch in the world, until you talk to her, and see that's not true. Then again, if she doesn't like you or you do her wrong, she'll live up to her looks.

"Minus looking like a bitch, she remind you of anyone?" She asked me.

"No."

"You, you dumb ass!" She laughed.

"Is that why, you LOVE her?" I joked.

Sheri didn't respond right away, she just held onto Bella's leash. I could tell she was thinking of something important.

"What do you really think, about what people say 'bout us?" She asked.

Right away, I knew what Sheri was asking me. She wasn't asking what I thought about people's opinions, she wanted to know if I have feelings for Rachel.

In any other relationship, I would think this is some kind of trap, but Sheri doesn't play those games. She values honesty above anything else.

"Like you, I'm in love with her." I told her the truth.

I don't love Sheri any less, I just have the same feelings for Rachel. I get that some people won't understand that, but it's how I'm feeling. My grandma used to always tell me, 'you can't help, who you fall in love with'. So why can't that apply to two girls?

"Really?" Sheri asked, as she looked up at me.

"I can tell that you feel the same way."

"My damn eyes!" She started laughing.

The way Sheri looks at me, and now Rachel, is way different that how she looks at other people. It's like her eyes sparkle a little more, when she sees us. Her eyes are truly, the windows to her soul.

While we walked, we discussed what all this means. We decided not to say anything to Rachel, and let nature take it's course. It was an odd conversation to have with the girl that I love, but it wasn't awkward at all. We were honest with each other.

Sheri admitted that her crush started, the first night we had sex in front of her, and Christie. Sheri told me, since that night, she's had many dreams about the three of us having a relationship.

I told Sheri how my feelings began. It was that Rachel was easy to talk too, and made me laugh all the time. For awhile I ignored my feelings, and hoped the little crush would go away.

As much as I like hanging out with each girl individually, when the three of us are together, it just feels right. Sheri said that her happiest moments, are when the three of us lay in bed, talking, and laughing for hours. I do have to admit, I've never talked or laughed so much in my life, as I have with them.

We were walking back to the house, after Bella did her business. She was good on walks, never tried to chase a squirrel or bark at other dogs. She's just a happy dog, who found the perfect family for her.

"You, and Dave get along well." Sheri said.

"I respect him, he didn't have to stand up for you like that." I said.

"Makin' a friend?" She joked.

Sheri knows I really don't trust men at all, and don't have any male friends besides Alex. I have teammates I like, but we don't hang out away from the rink. I've always been closer to girls.

When I see men, I view them as potential threats to my safety. So I gravitate more to women. You might think it's because of how abusive my dad was, but my mom was even more cruel than him, and I have zero issues with women.

"Does that shock you?" I laugh.

"Not really, even if you don't see it, you have so much to offer people." She said sincerely.

"I'll have six friends!"

"I'm impressed, by the way, your new friends are comin' over tonight for some drinks." Sheri informed me.

I stopped walking to look at her, as Sheri gave that sexy little smile of hers.

"What're you up too?" I asked, returning her smile.

"You know me, I'm gettin' high, and goin' with the flow." She said, after she took a hit off the pen.

"I'm scared, and hard." I said.

"So am I, I've been wet all afternoon." She giggled. Sheri placed my hand on the front of her dress, so I can feel her semi erect penis, and she was very damp.

"Dirty lil' slut." I said, while shaking my head.

"Keep talkin' like that, and we'll be fuckin' on the front lawn." She warned me.

I don't even consider daring her, she would do it in a heartbeat. Tom would have a heart attack, which makes me consider doing it.

"How long 'til Christie hooks up with our neighbor?" I asked.

"Already happened!" Sheri said, as we go into the house.

"When?" I asked a little stunned.

"When you guys were swimmin', Melissa gave us a tour, and well...you know Christie." She laughed.

That I do. Christie is legendary at seducing women, whether lesbian, bi or even straight. When she sets her mind on a mission, she'll find a way between her legs.

"You watched?"

"Fuck yes!" She said quickly. I can't believe I asked such a stupid question, of course she's going to watch.

"Can't believe they tag teamed her." I laugh.

When Sheri heard what I said, she looked up at me. She had that loving look in her eyes, as she slowly shook her head.

"She didn't, I sat on her lap, while she caressed my arm." Sheri said.

That explains the loving look in Sheri's eyes, to her it was confirmation that Rachel has feelings for us. A few weeks, Rachel would've jumped at the chance of a threesome with the hot neighbor. It also explains why Sheri's turned on, it was from watching Christie in action, and from Rachel touching her.

"And they're comin' over tonight?" I laughed.

"Yep, and from what Melissa says, Dave likes to watch." She tells me with a naughty little smile.

"Oh shit, this'll be interesting." I said, as I follow Sheri up the stairs.

"Life with me always is!" She said, when she stopped at our bedroom door, and turned to me.

"FUCKIN' FACTS!" I said, as I pick her up, and carry her to the bed.

"Ehhh." She squealed, as we fell on the bed, Sheri laid on top of me.

"You're REALLY wet." I said, when I felt the wetness through my shirt.

Sheri rolled off me, so we can see the wet patch on my shirt. She lifted up her dress, to show how transparent her white panties are from her pre-cum.

"This from watchin' Christie?" I asked.

"It's mostly from you." She said.

"I'm afraid to ask." I said, and started laughing.

"It's 'cause of how secure you are, with what's between my legs." She said.

"I'm lost." I said. I really didn't know what she was telling me.

"When Tom was sayin' shit 'bout Rhonda, you didn't hesitate to stick up for her, and told him what I am." She said.

"You're not upset, are you?" I asked, I was kind of worried that I shouldn't have let the neighbors know that way.

"Hell no, I think it's hot that you're not afraid of people's reaction." She smiled sincerely.

"I really don't care." I said honestly. If anyone has any issues, with me dating a trans girl, then they can go fuck themselves. There's really only a handfull of people whose opinions matter to me, and I live with them.

"I know you don't, but..." She began to say, as she rolled on top of me, and straddled my lap.

"But what?" I asked.

"Don't hate me, ok?" She said. I don't know why she would ever say that, there is nothing she could say or do, that would ever make me hate her.

"That'll never happen."

"When you have your shirt on, you look so handsome with skinny arms, but when you take it off..." She tried to say, until I started tickling her.

"You're right, I hate you." I laughed, when I stopped tickling her.

Sheri lifted up my shirt, as she ran her hand over my chest, and abs. Her touching me like this, is getting me hard.

"You should've heard the women." She smiled at me.

"This scared 'em?" I asked, as I wave a hand to my tattoos, and scars.

The one thing I've always been self-conscious about, is the scars on my chest, and back. When I was young, I'd always wear a shirt when I went swimming, and I'd try to be the last kid after gym class to take a shower.

I was already considered the 'weirdo' in school, and a lot of the kids would call me a 'school shooter'. When one kid did see the scars, it was all over the school by lunch time. I couldn't tell them the truth, it would've made the bullying even worst. So I did what I do best, I built up my walls, and wouldn't let anyone in.

It wasn't until the past couple of years, that I've started showing them off more. Of course I would be asked about them, but I'd lie, and say they're from a car accident. If you looked closely though, you would see the outline of a belt buckle, as well as marks from a whip.

"Why do you think you're scary?" She asked me softly.

"Sweetie, I look like I'm a gladiator from Spartacus." I laughed. That's the best way to describe what my torso looks like.

"Babe, one look in your eyes, and they'll see that's not true." She said.

"I see how people look at me."

"If they are scared, that's on them, and what do you tell me in those situations?"She smiled.

"Fuck 'em!"

"Besides, one glance at these, and people forget 'bout the scars." She said, as she rubbed my abs.

"Stop." I tell her.

"Come on, just flex once or I'll punch you." Sheri playfully threatened, as she balled up her tiny hand.

"Do it, and you'll hurt your hand again." I laugh at her. A few weeks ago, when Sheri, and Rachel were wrestling with me. Sheri punched my in the stomach, and hurt her own hand. I don't think it was from hitting my abs, it's just that she doesn't know how to throw a punch.

"You're such a gentle soul, with a big heart." She smiled down at me.

"I didn't know I had one, 'til I met you."

"Don't say that, you've always had a heart, you can't just discover it." Sheri said.

"You underestimate yourself." I said, as I rub her ass.

"Did you love grandma? grandpa? Christie?" She asked, with a knowing smile.

"Fine, you win, I've always had a big heart." I agreed with her, hoping we can stop talking about it.

"It's ok to admit, surviving this takes so much heart." Sheri said, she traced my scars with her fingers.

Sheri does have a valid point, although I give 99% of the credit to my grandparents, and Christie. Without them, I don't know where I would be at. Now that I hear Sheri say that, maybe I should give myself a little more credit.

"If I agree with you, can we please change the subject?" I asked.

"You're modest, another way you turn me on." Sheri said, as she grinds down on me.

"You might wanna make a list of what doesn't turn you on." I joked.

"When it comes to YOU, it'll be a very short list, but I feel you're as turned on as I am." She said as she took off her dress, exposing her bare tits.

Guess Sheri feels my hard cock, pressed against her ass. Whenever I'm around her I get aroused. From her flawless body, bubbly personality, confidence, and those sexy eyes, gets me hard every time.

"Do we have time?" I asked.

"No we don't, but later..." she said, not bothering to finish her sentence. We both knew of the possibilities that could happen tonight.

"Still gonna wing it?" I asked, as I rub the front of her panties, feeling how hard she is.

"Always, but I need you to promise me one thing." She said, with a serious look on her face.

"I'll do my best."

"If I go to far, please stop me." She said.

"As long as I'm the only one fuckin' you, I don't care what happens." I said.

"You don't wanna watch me gettin' bent over, and fucked?" She asked, with a devilish smile.

"Fuck no!" I said. There's no way, I would ever be into that.

I pulled the front of Sheri's panties down, freeing her hard penis. It looked so beautiful, when I peeled her foreskin down to reveal her head. I held onto it, and began to gently stroke her.

"Dave's a good lookin' guy, I wonder what his cock's like." She said.

I flipped Sheri onto her back, and ripped her panties in half. I slide my body, down between her legs.

"You could've just pulled 'em off." She laughed.

"I'll take you to Victoria Secret's tomorrow."

"They're La Perla." She said as she shook her head in amusement at me. The name didn't mean anything to me.

"You really wanna play this game?" I asked, as I lick the tip of her penis.

"I have no idea, what you're talkin' 'bout." Sheri giggled, as she tried to push my head down on her penis.

"Keep playin' innocent, my lil' slut." I warn her, as I suck on the head of her big clit.

I felt her shiver throughout her whole body, as I take her deeper in my mouth.

"I'm not, I'm just sayin', I bet your new friend, would fuck me so..." she began to say, just as I slid a finger in her tight asshole, "OHHH SHITTTT!!"

"What were you sayin'?" I laughed, as I pump my finger in, and out of her.

"AHHH FUCK, that he'd fuck me so goooood!" She moaned.

Sheri's fully committed to playing her game, and I'm all for it. She might be winging it, but I have a game plan. That'll both get her pissed off at me, but turn her into a horny mess. A win win for me.

"Think he'd satisfy a slut like you?" I asked while I fingered her ass faster, as she began stroking her penis.

"GOD DAMN! He'd fuck me better than you!" She said, looking me in the eyes.

I can see her entire body shaking, she was close to pure ecstasy. Little goosebumps are appearing all over her dark skin.

"Think his little dick can make you cum?" I asked, getting her closer to the edge.

"HELL YES, it's bigger than your tiny dick!" She said.

I have to smile at her, as she does the same. My cock's nine inches, and very thick, Sheri's a solid seven inches. So there's no 'tiny dicks' in our house.

"You're gonna pay for that smart ass comment." I told her.

"Bring it on big boy, prove me wrong!" She moaned.

I watch as the juice drips from the crown of her penis. Every time we have sex, I'm amazed at how much clear liquid that comes from her.