How I Met Sheri Pt. 03: Moving In Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I swear to you, your closet looks just like Dave's, he just doesn't like wearin' them." Melissa said to me.

"His ass looks inredible in them." Sheri said, as she rubbed my chest.

"Both of you stand up, I wanna see your asses!" Rachel ordered us guys.

"Fuck you, you know what my ass looks like." I tell her, I just didn't want to let go of Sheri's hard penis.

Dave had no problems with Rachel's request. He stood up in front of her, with Melissa next to him. Rachel pushed me to get up. I let go of the firm penis, and gave in to her demand.

"Are you kiddin' me with these abs?" Melissa joked with me, I'm sure my face turned a few shades of pink.

"Told you the eight pack, distract girls from the scars." Sheri smiled to me.

"Anyways." I said uncomfortably.

"Look at their asses, and see how strong their core is, you can tell they know how to fuck." Melissa said.

"HEAR HEAR!" Sheri shouted, as she raised both her arms to the sky.

"Damn right we do." Dave said with confidence.

"I've see him fuck the Puerto Rican hottie many times, he knows what he's doing!" Rachel said, in an attempt to embarrass me.

"I'm done, we're not some sex objects for your amusement, we have feelings DAMN IT!" I joked as I walked away from the pool, and went to the patio.

I dimmed the lights on the patio, and turned on the fireplace. Dave joined me in our little protest, I can still hear the girls talking about us.

"Those girls are a trip." He laughed to me.

"That they are."

"Just so you know, I'd never try anything with Sheri or Rachel." He said.

I guess we can add Dave to the list of people, who think we belong together.

"I know." I said. I didn't even bother telling him that there's nothing going on with Rachel, but I'm beginning to realize that we're only fooling ourselves at this point.

"You don't drink?" He asked, when I handed him a beer.

"Never had a drop, I only smoke pot."

"For anxiety?" He asked.

"Yeah, if I'm not high, I'm not very sociable." I said.

"We don't won't that, do we?" Rachel asked, as she came around the bar to jump on my back, and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

The night Rachel met us out at Club Eden, she had too much to drink, and I offered her a piggyback ride. Ever since then, she's always climbing on me. I don't mind at all, it's like a light workout for me.

The rest of the group came to the patio. Sheri looked so happy, when she saw Rachel on my back. She doesn't get jealous about close Rachel, and I are, just like I don't with their relationship.

"Keep treatin' us like sex objects, and I'll be in the corner crying." I said to her.

"We're only jokin' with you." Rachel said, as she kissed my cheek, before sliding off my back.

"We came to 'nother conclusion 'bout you two." Sheri said, when she came around the bar with me, and Rachel, to make some drinks for our guests, and Christie.

"This should be good." Dave laughed.

I was more skeptical than Dave, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear it or not. On one hand, I knew it was going to make me blush, which makes the girls happy. It's never cruel, they just like busting my balls.

On the other hand, I'm interested in their theory. Plus I know, that it means a lot to them, that I've made a connection with our new neighbors.

"I'm not gonna like this, am I?" I asked.

"Not at all." Rachel laughed, while she helped Sheri with the drinks.

"It's not that bad." Sheri said.

"What's the big revelation?"

Sheri smiled at me, her eyes had that passion in them, like she was getting horny again. Like she told me earlier, it's a small list of what doesn't turn her on.

"You both have BDE!" Sheri said, like I was supposed to know what that means.

Dave looks at me, and we both shrug our shoulders at each other. I don't think he's heard of BDE either.

"It's big dick energy, you have this quite confidence, that makes all the girls panties wet, right Rach?" Sheri explained.

"I've been like that since you walked into Mario's." Rachel smiled.

"You're right, I don't like this." I laughed.

"You can deny it, but it's still true." Sheri said, as she took drinks to Melissa, and Christie.

"Can we talk 'bout our asses again?" I begged.

I went to sit down with Rachel on the chaise lounge, Sheri came over to join us. Dave stayed at the bar to watch his wife, and Christie make out.

"Havin' fun?" Rachel asked.

"I really am."

"Made a friend, and shared your darkest secret, you should be proud of yourself." Sheri tells me.

"I almost cried." I whispered.

"So what if you did." Sheri said.

"That's not against the BDE rules?" I laughed.

"Fuck no!" Rachel said quickly.

"If anything, it makes me want you more." Sheri said, as she traced a finger along the outline of my cock, while Rachel put her hand on my thigh.

"I thought they're just friends?" Dave asked.

"YOU GUYS AREN'T FOOLIN' ANYONE!" Christie said loudly.

"Are you ever gonna give it a rest?" I asked her.

"I think you know me better than that." Christie laughed.

"But we are, we're just affectionate." Sheri told her.

"Ignore her, she's just drunk." I said.

"What have I been tellin' you since we were kids?" Christie asked.

Christie wants me to tell her, 'Christie's always right', the same thing she's been telling me for the past 15 years. Over the years, I do admit she's right most of the time, not that I would ever tell her that. She also might be right in this case, but I'm not going to give her the satisfaction.

"They'll figure it out." Melissa said, as she groped Christie's tits.

Christie wants the best for us, that's just the way she is. In private she's told me, that Rachel was so scared of her feelings for us, that she was nervous about living with us. She told Christie that she didn't want to come in between me, and Sheri. Christie told her that she knows us well enough, and that we have the same feelings.

Thankfully Christie either stopped talking or the rest of the world faded away, like it does when the three of us are together. Sheri continued to trace my growing dick, as Rachel caressed Sheri's beautiful face.

"She's been a naughty lil' slut today." I said to Rachel about Sheri. I lift the back of Sheri's dress, to feel all around her wonderful ass.

"Very true, showin' her tiny penis to our neighbors." Rachel played along.

"I have no idea what you're talkin' 'bout." Sheri said innocently, like she did earlier in the bedroom.

"Keep playin' innocent, and I won't let you cum for a week." I said to her, as my fingers teased her hole.

"You love me too much to do that." She said as she looked at me, melting my cold heart with those sexy eyes.

Sheri was right about that, it would be cruel to do to anyone, let alone someone I love.

"Do you wanna take that chance?"

Sheri studied my face to see if I was bluffing or not. I had my best poker face on, which we both know isn't very impressive.

"I don't think you'll do it." Sheri smiled, as she pulled the front of my boxers down, so she can slowly stroke me.

Sheri called my bluff, but I had one last trick up my sleeve.

"You're right, you'll ONLY get to cum, when Rach gives you permission."

"Ohhhh, I like it." Rachel giggled next to me. Sheri didn't say anything, just gave us a sexy smile.

Like she always does, Sheri gives the head of my dick a kiss, before she started licking my shaft. I was fully erect by the time she used her tongue, to trace every vein of my nine inches.

"I love your perverted minds." Sheri said to us.

Sheri grasped me at the base, unable to get her hand around my girth. She kept sucking on the crown of my dick, as she was stroking me.

I can feel the pressure already building up in my balls. I knew neither of us wanted me to blow my nut yet.

"Slow down..." I said, as she deep throated me, "OHH SHIT!"

I can see Sheri smiling around my dick. Rachel put her hand on the back of her head, encouraging her to keep going. I reached over to lift Sheri's dress, as she spread her legs for me, giving Dave a nice view of her asshole.

"Sit on my face." I said.

"Is that an order?" She asked, as she jerked me.

I pull her up to look at me, and take her delicate face in my large hands to kiss her passionately.

"Get that slutty pussy on my face!" I demand, after I break the kiss.

I'll never be 100% comfortable calling Sheri a 'slut', but I know how much it turns her on, so I bite the bullet. Don't get it twisted though, if I hear anyone call any of the girls that word, I'll break your damn jaw.

"FUCK YES!" Sheri said, as she stood up to take off her dress.

Sheri stood there naked for a second, letting our neighbors to take in her beauty. As much as she was putting on show for them, Sheri's really doing it for me, and Rachel.

"Damn!" Dave said quietly.

Rachel wasted no time in taking off her tube top, and shorts so she's as naked as Sheri. When she was done, she laid down next to me. Her huge d-cup tits, and perfectly manicured triangle bush on full display.

"My god she looks like a pornstar!" Melissa said when she seen Rachel's naked body.

"Google Autumn Falls, and you'll see her identical twin." Christie laughed.

"I fuck better!" Rachel said with confidence, and from what Christie told us, it's true.

Sheri swung her leg over my head, as she leaned down to suck my dick in the 69 position. Allowing me to play with whatever I wanted.

I started licking the sensitive area between her cum filled balls, and anus. Even though it's 75 degrees outside, and the fireplace on, I can still see little goosebumps appearing all over her scrotum, and ass.

I can taste the pre-cum from a few hours ago, mixed with her sweat. Sheri's flavor is so damn tasty, like a strawberry sundae on a hot summer day.

"Look." I heard Dave say.

"MY GOD, they're twins." Melissa said.

I assumed they were talking about Rachel, and her look alike Autumn Falls, I didn't care at the moment. I was busy pleasuring my girlfriend, while Rachel was laying naked next to me playing with her pussy. I slid a finger in Sheri's ass, I could feel her penis dripping on my chest.

"AHHHH GOD YES!" Sheri moaned on top of me, before she took me back into her mouth.

I kept fingering her hole, and licking her balls for a few minutes. I removed my fingers, Sheri must've gotten the hint. She raised her hips, so her erect penis was level with my mouth. I didn't hesitate to take her between my lips. From our first time together, it seemed so natural to suck her penis.

Sheri slowly lowered her hips as the engorged penis passed my lips. I didn't gag as it slid over my tongue, and into my throat.

"Wow!" Melissa said.

According to Sheri, I give a world class blow job, and that's something I'm very proud of. I plan to spend the rest of my life with her, so I want to be the best lover she's ever had.

"Oh my god babe, that feels amazin'." Sheri said, as she held onto my cock.

I took a deep breath through my nose, as Sheri started to pump in, and out of my mouth. I used my tongue, to swipe across every imch of her hard penis.

From all the teasing today, Sheri's balls ached for relief. I deep throated her again, until my nose was against her balls. I can feel her juices pouring down my throat. From the way she was shaking, she wasn't going to last long.

I felt a hand on my chest, smearing Sheri's juices into my skin. I opened my eyes to see Rachel staring at me, as she licked her fingers clean. The way she was looking at me, caused butterflies to flutter in my stomach. She's only the second girl to have this effect on me, the other being Sheri whenever she walks into a room.

"Cum for him." Rachel said, as she massaged Sheri's ass.

Rachel touching Sheri in such an intimate way is new. Whenever we had sex in front of her, the most Rachel did was hold our hands, but she has licked Sheri's cum from our bodies. It had the desired effect on Sheri's body, she was shaking on top of me, as her penis became rigid in my mouth.

"OHHH...FUCK...YES YES...I'M CUMMIN!" Sheri yelled, her penis going further into my throat.

With my lips around her pulsating big clit, I can feel every spams as she squirted in my mouth. Sheri shot over, and over again, I couldn't swallow fast enough. I saved some of the white gold to share with her.

Sheri climbed off me so she came up to my face. As we were about to kiss, she put a finger under Rachel's chin, so she can look at her.

"Come here baby girl." Sheri said.

Rachel was a little apprehensive at first, but a big smile came across her face. The moment our three lips met it was like fireworks going off in my head, as we swapped Sheri's cum between us. Alex, Christie, and my ex girlfriend were right, there's something magical between us.

"Whoa!" Sheri said, as we broke the kiss. She stole the words from my lips.

"Just friends my ass." Dave joked.

"Fuck me!" Sheri said to me, I can see the lust in her eyes.

"Yes ma'am." I smile at her, as she puts a pillow under her ass. I can see she's loving this as much as I am.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought, that I would be about to fuck my girlfriend in front of our neighbors. If you told me that she'd have a huge penis, I would've called you crazy. Add into whatever is happening with Rachel, is really a mind fuck, and I'm enjoying the ride.

"Can I?" Rachel asked Sheri, as she held my cock in her hand. This was the first time she touched me like this, and it was like an electric shock going through my body.

"Please baby girl." Sheri smiled.

Rachel used Sheri's cum still dripping from her penis, to lube up her asshole, and my hard cock. She guided me into Sheri's tight hole.

From what Rachel was doing, it had blood rushing back to Sheri's penis. From what I"ve learned about Sheri, she's the exception when it comes to trans. Some have a difficult time getting erections, and having orgasms, mostly due to the hormones. Sheri had no such problems, she doesn't have to take the drugs, she was blessed with great genetics, and has a very high sex drive, who can have multiple orgasms.

I pressed the tip of my dick against her puckered hole, until her tight asshole gave way, and allowed me to enter.

"Fell every vein of his throbbin' cock." Rachel said quietly to Sheri.

"AHHHH!" Sheri sighed in satisfaction, when I'm halfway into her.

I let her asshole relax around the intrusion in her asshole, before I continue to fill her up.

"I've never been this horny in my life!" Sheri said, as she put her arms around my neck.

I give her a kiss, when my pelvis meets hers. I seen that Sheri's ready for more. I pull back out, and start fucking her nice, and slow while I stare in her eyes.

I bury myself deep in Sheri's ass, as I hold her penis, feeling it getting harder in my hand.

I look down at both girls, who are hot as hell, and I'm in love with them. They have that natural dark skin, incredible bodies, that you can't take your eyes off, but it's their personalities that I truly love.

"I love how he looks at us." Sheri said to Rachel, who couldn't hide her joy.

I withdrew my dick, leaving only the head in her ass. I thrust back into her, eliciting a moan from Sheri's lips. I let go of her penis, letting it smack onto her stomach, so I can hold her hips. I picked up my pace, and started fucking her faster.

She closed her eyes, while Rachel was biting, and tweaking Sheri's nipples. my eyes alternated between the two of them, and Sheri's hard penis swaying back, and forth. Her juices were flying across the chaise lounge.

"Damn that taste good." I heard Dave say. I'm guessing some of the pre-cum must've landed on him.

Rachel rolled away from Sheri, and came to hug me from behind. I can feel her naked tits, pressed against my back.

"Fuck her harder!" Rachel said, as she nibbles on my earlobe.

"Mmmmhhh...ohhh...FUCK MY ASS!" Sheri moaned. Her ass clamped tight around my cock, sending pleasure throughout my body.

I'm mindful of my own orgasm, so I needed to be careful. It was extremely difficult not to shoot my load right away. Like Sheri said, I've never been this horny either.

Suddenly Sheri's eyes opened wide, nodding her head repeatedly, as she reached for her penis. I kept fucking her even harder, than I ever have. I can feel her body starting to tremble, her inner muscles were like a vice grip on me. She was getting close to cumming.

"HOLY FUCK...ALMOST..." Sheri said loudly, as she jerked herself, "OHH SHIT...STOP STOP!"

I stopped moving my hips, and watch Sheri trying to hold herself back. She squeezed her penis, holding it down at a 90 degree angle, as she writhes around moaning in pleasure.

I didn't dare move. Rachel went down to Sheri, and pinched her nipples.

"Don't you cum, hold it back sweetie." Rachel tells her. Sheri"s body was shaking, but she stopped her orgasm.

When Sheri's breathing returned to a normal pattern, she took a deep breath, and looked down at her penis. I followed her eyes with mine, to see the puddle of clear liquid pooled on her toned belly. Rachel didn't let it go to waste, and started to lap it up.

"Fuck that was close!" Sheri giggled, as she watched Rachel licking her stomach.

Sheri rolled over so she was on top of me, with my dick still inside her. She ran a finger over my tattoos, and drew an X across each of them. The night she saw the tattoos, she told me she's going to prove each one wrong, and so far she's doing just that. I no longer believe, that I was 'cursed at birth'.

Sheri straddled my lap, with my cock still inside her, her own stood at attention. Rachel laid down next to me, with her head on my chest. I put an arm around her, resting my hand on her six pack abs. Her hand went right to work, on her wet pussy.

Sheri smiled at us, as she moved forward to give us each a kiss, She began moving her hips in a circular motion.

"That's the spot!" Sheri said, her body shivered slightly.

Sheri started to buck her hips, I took her penis in my hand. Not wanting her to cum yet, I just teased the sensitive area just below her pee hole.

"They look so hot together." Melissa said.

"Speakin' of hot, tell Jay what you do." Rachel said.

I looked over at Melissa, to see Christie was between her legs.

"I run a very successful webcam business..." Melissa told me. She does both solo, and shows with other girls. From what she was saying, they were making so much money, that Dave retired last year. I can already see that Christie, will be a regular on the internet.

"That is hot." I said.

"A threesome like you guys, you'd rake in the dough." Dave said.

"How much we talkin'?" Christie asked, as she came up from Melissa's pussy.

"As sexy as they are, easily a couple hundred grand a year." Melissa said.

That was a surprise to me, I didn't think webcam models made that much money. Seeing the house they live in, they're doing quite well for themselves.

"You perverts should do it." Christie laughed. In reality, there was no way the girls would ever have sex on the internet. Sheri wouldn't do it, because it would surely come out who her dad is, and she would never do anything to bring shame to him. Rachel beats to her own drum, but she has plans to be a successful lawyer, and that would derail her career goals.

"And what do you call yourself?" Rachel asked.

"A naive lil' pussy pleaser, whose been corrupted by you freaks." She said with a straight face.

I couldn't help but to laugh out loud. Christie's many things, naive is NOT one of them.

"Fuck babe, I'm gettin' close." Sheri moaned quietly to me.

Sheri looked down at me, with pure passion no her face. I can hear Rachel beginning to have her orgasm next to me, I felt her abs flex under my hand.

"You like that big cock?" An out of breath Rachel asked Sheri.

"FUCK YES!" Sheri shouted. I tighten my hand on her penis.