How I Met Sheri Pt. 04

Story Info
This part four of the 'How I Met Sheri' series.
27.1k words
4.69
6k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kjo415
Kjo415
90 Followers

This is part four of the 'How I Met Sheri' series.

Going Out With Neighbors.

This story takes place a week after we moved into our new house.

*************************

My name's James Marshal O'Shay, but eveyone calls me Jay. I'm 25 years old, six feet, and weigh 190 lbs. I've played hockey for the past 15 years, so the typical hockey physique, a lean upper body, with thick legs, and a big ass. I was good enough in Juniors to get drafted, and play in nine games in the NHL, before being sent down to the minors.

Sounds like I was living the dream, and I was in some ways. On the ice I was playing at a high level, off the ice I was in such a deep depression that I eneded up walking away from every childs dream life. I never talk about that time of my life, the only person who knows the truth as to why I walked away is my best friend Christie.

I have brown hair that I keep very short, blue eyes, and a neatly trimmed beard. I've been told that I'm very good looking, but I just assume they're being polite to me. When you hear your own mother calling you an 'ugly piece of shit', a child tends to believe that.

My girlfriend is Sheri Santiago, who's the same age as me, and looks similar to actress Roselyn Sanchez. Thanks to her Puerto Rican heritage, she has natural dark skin. She's five feet, five inches tall, 120 lbs, with a flawless body, c-cup tits, nice ass, and between her sexy long legs, there's a seven inch penis.

My best friend Christie set us up, and we hit it off immediately. I actually saw Sheri earlier in the day at the dog shelter that I'm going to be volunteering at, she's actually the vet there. As soon as I laid eyes on her, I though she was the most beautiful girls I've ever seen, and I wanted to marry her. Little did I know that she was also good friends with Christie.

Christie's a 24 year old, pretty blonde with blue eyes. She's a tiny five feet, one inch, with b-cup breasts, and a nice ass. When we were freshman in high school she told me that she was a lesbian, and it didn't effect our friendship. We've lived together since we were 19 years old, and don't have any plans of separating anytime soon.

About a week into my relationship with Sheri, we went out on a date, and picked up a waitress. The three of us flirted, and made lewd comments throughout dinner. We knew that Christie would like her, and that night Rachel agreed to meet us at Club Eden.

Rachel Sanchez is 20 years old, and looks like she should be in porn. Her looks, and body are an exact match to pornstar Autumn Falls. Her dad's parents came from Cuba, and her mom's came from Italy (like my mom), so she has olive colored skin. Standing at five feet, three inches tall, 125 lbs, with large 34 d-cup tits, and an outstanding ass. Rachel takes great pride, when people say she looks like a pornstar.

Within an hour of meeting Christie, and Rachel went down on each other. They kept hooking up, and had a few threesomes with girls they'd pick up. Although they were having sex, they weren't exclusive. Christie doesn't do relationships.

When Christie would work overnight at the hospital where she's a nurse, we'd invite Rachel over to hang out. She'd spend the night sleeping in our bed, and watched us have sex many times, while she played with herself. The three of us just like being around each other.

It was Sheri's uncle Alex who first said that there's something 'magical' going on with the three of us. We just ignored him, and laughed it off. After Christie, and me ex girlfriend Renee made similar comments, we assumed they were playing a prank on us.

When we moved into our new house, and met our neighbor Melissa, she thought we were in a three way relationship. A few hours later while me, and Sheri were walking our dog we had a heart to heart conversation. We both admitted that we were in love with Rachel, and we think she has the same feelings.

That night while I was having sex with Sheri in front of our neighbors, we engaged in a three way kiss as we shared Sheri's cum. Rachel caressed our bodies, but we haven't gone any further. We sleep together every night, but it's like each of us is afraid to make the first move.

The four of us live together in a 7,500 sq ft, seven bedroom, eight bathroom house that I originally bought for me, and Christie. The reason I can afford a $2.5 million house, is because of the $270 million trust fund my grandparents left me.

*************************

It was so dark where I was, that I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face. I have no idea how long I've been trapped in the closet this time, it had to be hours. My heart was racing when I heard voices getting closer. The light blinded me, when the door swung open. Did someone finally come to save me?

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" Someone shouted at me. When I didn't move fast enough, I was drugged out of the closet by the hair on my head.

I tried crawling away, but my frail arms were shaking to much to move. A loud crack landed on my back, causing me to scream. I felt warm liquid streaming down my arm.

Something cold kept poking at my hand, and I heard whining noises. I was finally able to open my eyes, and when they came into focus, I saw our three year old pitbul poking me with her nose. She was saving me from an all too familiar nightmare, that I'm sure she knows all to well.

A few months before I met Sheri, Bella was brought into the shelter. She was found in a dumpster with cuts all over her malnourished body. Sheri helped to save her life, that was Sheri's first time saving a dog, so there was an instant bond between the two of them. When Bella was healthy enough for adoption, our boss Doug let Sheri give Bella her forever home.

I carefully slide out of bed, and quietly go to take a quick shower. As I look at myself in the mirror, I have an urge to put a fist through my ugly reflection.

I open the medicine cabinet to see the full bottles of Xanax, Valium, Percocet, and Ambien staring at me. I ignored them all, and grabbed the only that really works for my PTSD, and keep me halfway sane, my marijuana vape pen.

Closing the bedroom door behind me, I walk down the hallway with Bella to the den, and sit behind the desk. Taking a few hits off the pen, I put my earbuds in to listen to some music, as I begin to sketch out our backyard.

Over the years I've learned a trick or two to cope with my night terrors. One was listening to 2Pac, and Eminem, the other is to focus on things that I like. Lately that's been landscaping, I used to work as a landscaper, and I really enjoyed it. I'm also planning to build a greenhouse in our basement, so I can grow my own flowers, and a few pot plants.

I was so focused on the sketching from the weed, and music blaring in my ears, that I didn't realize that I was no longer alone. I jumped when I felt a hand gently touch my shoulder. I took the earbuds out, and looked up to see the most angelic face.

"Sorry babe, I didn't mean to scare you." Sheri said softly.

"It's all right."

"You ok?" Sheri asked, as she leaned down to give me a kiss.

"Yeah, Bella had to go out, and I couldn't fall back to sleep." I lied. Bella gave me a 'hey asshole, don't blame me for you being a pussy' look.

"Bring your pen, and come with me." She said reaching for my hand.

Right away, I'm thinking we're about to have some fun. When Sheri smokes weed, she gets very horny. It's one of many reasons why I make weekly trips to the dispensary, to make sure I never run out of pot.

As I walk behind her, I couldn't tell if Sheri was wearing panties or not. She wore one of my old hockey sweaters (jerseys) as a nightshirt, that went down to her mid thigh.

Sheri guided us to the back staircase, that leads to the kitchen. I looked at the clock on the wall, and it was 4:00 am, I must've been in the den for at least an hour. She walked out the patio doors, as I followed behind her.

"What'd you do?" I asked.

Sheri transformed the patio into a bedroom. The chaise lounge was turned into a bed, complete with sheets, comforter, and pillows. The lights were dimmed, and the fireplace was on. Sheri lowered the patio screen, to keep the bugs away.

There was also the leftover chicken wing pizza that Rachel made for dinner. There was a glass of wine for Sheri, and a cold bottle of Pepsi for me.

"Thought you might have the munchies." Sheri said, as she took a hit off the pen.

"You know me well." I said. I didn't waste time as I ate a slice of pizza.

"I do, and that's why you can tell me anything." Sheri said, as she looked at me with those beautiful eyes. One look into those eyes, and I'm puddy in her hands.

"I know, everything's fine." I nonchalantly said.

Sheri walked me over to the lounge, giving me no choice but to sit down. She sat close to me, as she held my hand.

"Babe, we've slept together every night for three months, and you talk in your sleep." Sheri said with sadness in her voice.

"Oh fuck me!" I loudly said. I couldn't look at her face, so I dropped my head in shame.

It's not like she doesn't know about my childhood, I told Sheri the first night we were together. She also shared with me, that her ex boyfriend was physically abusive.

I wanted to pretend that I'm strong enough to deal with this on my own, and that I'm still not being terrorized by it to this day.

"I'm here for you." She said.

"I'm fine..."

"Look at me." Sheri interrupts me, as my eyes meet hers.

"It's late, let's just go back to bed." I suggested.

Sheri didn't say anything, she just held my hand. I know she only wants to help me, but it's difficult for me to express what I'm feeling. If people knew the thoughts of self-hate that I have in my mind, there's no way they could possibly love me. So I do the healthy thing I can think of, and I just burry my feelings.

I laid down, and put a pillow under my head, as Sheri rested her head on my chest. She ran her finger over my bare abs, tracing the scars, and over the 'No Trust. No Mercy. No Love' tattoos.

"You know you're not them, right?" She asked in a whipser.

For some reason that brought tears to my eyes. I took a deep breath, and used the back of my hand to wipe away my tears. The last time I shed any tears, was when I burried my grandpa.

"How do I know?" I asked, more to myself.

The biggest fear that I have, is growing up to be like them. I don't think I would ever hurt a child, but how do I know for sure. What if my son or daughter spilled a glass of milk, would I throw them in a dark closet for 12 hours, and then beat them with a whip? That's the parental lesson I was taught by my own parents.

"Unlike them, you're a good person, with a heart of gold." She informed me.

"But there has to be..." I began to say, but I stopped myself.

I didn't want to finish my thought, it was a question no child should ever have to ask themselves. I laid there in silence, watching the ceiling fan turning in circles.

"Has to be what?" Sheri asked.

I want to tell her, but I'm scared at the same time. I don't want Sheri to look at me differently. But seeing her eyes, gives me the strength that I need, to tell her the one question that haunts me the most. Every time I look in the mirror, I ask myself...

"What did my parents see in me, that made 'em hate me so much?" I asked quietly.

I squeeze my eyes shut tight, trying to stifle my tears. I really can't believe I said that out loud, I've never shared that with anyone.

"Oh babe." Sheri said, as she came up further on my chest to hug me tight.

"Damn it!" I said in frustration, as I feel myself starting to cry.

I pulled a hat over my watery eyes, so Sheri couldn't see me crying. I know I sound like a big pussy, but walk a mile in my shoes, and then give me a call. I might call myself a pussy, but I'll be damned if I'll let anyone else call me that. The things I've gone through, most people would've blown their brains out.

"It's ok, let it out." Sheri said.

I laid there for a long time crying my eyes out, as Sheri held on to me. I do feel so safe in her arms, like there was nothing I couldn't face head on. She was by my side, the night that I was finally able to confont my parents. Without Sheri, I would've fled from the scene.

"I'm sorry." I was finally able to mumble.

"For what?" She asked.

"For burdenin' with my shit, you deserve a guy who's NOT so FUCKED UP!" I said. I might've sounded angry, and I was, I'm furious with myself.

"James Marshal O'Shay you listen, and listen good. You'll never EVER be a burden to me or the girls in this house, I love you more than you'll ever fuckin' know." Sheri emphatically said.

"The fucks wrong with me?" I asked. I was more asking like, 'why am I so bad at these conversations'.

"Absolutely nothin'!" She said with certainty. I looked at her, and couldn't help but to laugh, causing her to do the same.

"Face it, I'm fucked up in the head." I joked. Which is true, you don't through the type of abuse that I did, and not suffer life long issues.

"Nah you're not, just a lil' damaged." She smiled, before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I didn't know what to say, so I laid there in silence, and smoked the pen. I must've stayed quiet for to long, because Sheri asked me...

"Are you ashamed that you cried in front of me?"

"YEAH I am, I don't want you lookin' at me like I'm some pussy." I honestly said.

Sheri pushed off me, so she was sitting next to me, and looked me in the eyes.

"FUCK THAT! You're the most alpha guy I've ever met, BUT do you know why I fell for you so hard?" She asked seriously.

"My big dick?" I joked.

"That's a WONDERFUL bonus. But despite all the walls you've built around yourself, that first night you let me in, and were honest with me, that made me fall in love with you even more!" She told me.

Sheri was the second person I ever told about my parents, Christie being the other. My grandparents knew what happened, after my grandpa took me swimming, and saw the bruises on my body. He asked me about them, but I lied, and said I fell off my bike.

Thankfully my grandpa wasn't the type of guy to let sleeping dogs lie. He hired private investigators to gather the evidence on my parents, and when he had enough, he confronted them. He gave them an ultimatum; either sign away parental rights or he'd make it his personal mission to make sure they go to prison for a long time. My parents chose to save themselves, and gave me away.

My granparents sent me to many different doctors, shrinks, and counselors over the years. None of them were able to get me to open up, and tell them what happened to me. At that point in my life, I was sacred of my own shadow.

I still vividly remember the first phychiatrist I saw, when I was 11 years old. Dr. Jennifer Miller, who was real nice to me, and let me play with a train set, while she asked me questions. For an hour I watched the train going around the track, and never said a word. I didn't trust anyone at the time.

It took me eight years of knowing Christie, before I told her. I think in many ways she already knew, as did her parents, who lived right next door. That night with Sheri, I felt comfortable enough to be honest with her. As dark as it was, Sheri never flinched or judged me, she just listened as I unburdened myself.

"By bein' a bitch, made you fall in love with me?" I asked.

I was already regretting my little joke. I knew Sheri was trying to be a supportive girlfriend, I was just being hard headed. Sheri slapped me on the chest, and not softly like she normally does.

"FUCK YOU! It's takes a real man to talk 'bout what you've been through." She said.

"I know, I'm sorry..."

"And stop apologizing. Babe, I'm with with you no matter what." Sheri said, as she rubbed where she slapped me.

"I get what you're sayin', it's just hard for me."

"I know it is, and I'm not tryin' to push you." Sheri said softly.

Besides being so pretty, Sheri's one of the kindest person I've ever come across. For a girl who came from obscene wealth, her parents raised her with compassion. She truly cares about other people.

"There's a reason I got these." I said pointing to my tattoos.

"You trust as, so that's a start." Sheri smiled. She was talking about our relationship, and also talking about Rachel, and Christie too.

I took a big hit off the pen, as I think about what she said. I really do trust the girls with my life, I know they would never hurt me. As much as I protect them, they do the same for me.

"You really are special, you know that?" I said to her.

"I've been tellin' you that for three months!" Sheri cracked herself up.

"I used to think, nobody could possibly love me." I said, the weed is making me be a little more honest than I want.

"And I think it's so crazy, that you could even think that." She said.

"But now? It's gotta be the weed, but I can visualize spendin' the rest of my life with you, and Rachel." I said, and wished I could shut up right now.

"Then keep smkoin', I wanna see your big balls draggin' on floor when we're in our nineties." Sheri smiled, as she looked up at me.

"Oh, you think gravity's gonna be kind to you?" I laughed.

"Poor baby girl's tits, will be hanging down to her knees." Sheri said.

"I do promise you, if I need to talk, I'll come to you." I said.

"That's all I want to hear, and for the record, there's NOTHIN' to hate 'bout you. You're parents are just fuckin' evil, please tell me you understand that." She told me.

"I do."

Just looking in her eyes, I can see the love in them.

"Can I ask you somethin'?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Why did you think you were unlovable?" Sheri asked, I can hear her voice was getting emotional.

"Cause if a girl ever got to know me for me, they'd probably see what my parents saw in me." I admitted.

"FUCK THEM! I'll tell you this all the girls at the shelter, and all our friends, EVEN girls we just meet, do you know what they tell me, when you're not around?" Sheri asked, and I can tell she was being serious.

"That you could do better?" I laugh.

"They tell me two things; that you're the hottest guy they've even seen, and they ALWAYS say you're the sweetest guy." She tells me.

"Do you expect 'em to say; 'hey, your boyfriends ugly, and a bit of an asshole'? They're just bein' polite to you." I said.

"No, they're not that nice." Sheri said, it seems like she believes what she's saying.

I don't believe that I'm 'sweet' in any sort of way. I have hate for certain people in this world, and would love to beat the shit out of them. So how can that make me 'sweet'? Don't me wrong, I don't hate the world, just those who did me wrong or piss me off.

"You're fuckin' stoned." I laughed.

"I am, but I speak the truth, you're a lovable softy." She smiled.

"I love you so much." I said, as I held her tight.

"I fuckin' love you too James O'Shay!" She said.

We laid there for awhile, and passed the pen back, and forth. I came to realize; If I had to go through hell to be here with her now, then everything was worth it. That made me chuckle to myself.

"What's so funny?" Sheri asked.

"It's kinda fucked up." I warn her.

"Tell me!" She pleaded.

"Ok, if I could start my life from scratch, I wouldn't change a damn thing." I said.

"Really?" She asked in dibelief.

"Yeah, if it wasn't for my parents, I wouldn't lived with my grandparents, never would've met Christie, and I wouldn't be here with you." I try to explain.

Sheri studied my face, to see if I was serious or not. It might sound insane, but it was worth it. I'm even willing to live with my nightmares, to have her in my life.

"Told you it's fucked up." I laughed.

"It's not, I've been thinkin' the same thing, I'd absorb every smack Junior ever gave me, if it brought us together." She smiled.

Kjo415
Kjo415
90 Followers
123456...8