How I Met Sheri Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What're you guys talkin' about?" Sheri asked, at least I wasn't the only one who was confused.

"Jay doesn't realize how hot he is." Christie told her, my face instanly blushed.

"Have you ever looked in a mirror?" Rachel asked in astonishment.

"Yeah, and I don't like what I see." I nervously laugh. What am I going to tell them, 'My parents thought I was so ugly, that they couldn't even love me?' I've heard nothing but the most harsh words used against me, by the person who gave birth to me. Than can mess with a child's physhe, even long after he becomes an adult.

"Look at these texts." Melissa said, as she showed me a group text. There was a lot of graphic comments about me, as well as a few pictures.

Even when I was the oddball, strange, weirdo in high school, I was still having sex on a regular bases. Just about every girl I hooked up with at school, made me promise not to tell anyone. They had reputations to uphold, and they couldn't be seen being with me. I didn't care though, I was a teenager having sex.

There was one particular bully named Cody Garrett, he was the most popular kid in school; QB on the football team, played hockey (even though he sucked), and played baseball for the school. He used to make my days a living hell. When he was at football practice, his girlfriend Sarah was over my house tuturing me in Spanish, and I failed that class miserably. I didn't have sex with her as some kind of payback to Cody or anything like that, Sarah was the one who initiated the sex.

Sarah wasn't the only girl I was hooking up with, there was a few others. They all made me promise not to tell anyone, and I didn't tell a soul. Christie lived next door to me, and would see the girls sneaking into my bedroom window at night.

So I know there's something about me that girls are attracted too, but I refuse to believe it's about my looks. Like I said, when I look in the mirror I see an ugly reflection looking back at me.

"You had your shirt off too?" Sheri laughed, as she read the texts.

"It was 90 degrees outside." I said in my defense.

"He turned me on so much, I had to call one of the ladies over for a fuck." Melissa informed my girlfriends, who couldn't stop laughing.

"You haven't heard the best part yet." Dave said to the girls.

"This can't be good." I said, as I prayed for the limo to get to the club faster.

"Please know it's all innocent fun." Melissa warned the girls.

"Are you kiddin' me? I'm getiin' wet just reading the texts." Rachel laughed. She had me look at one meme of me on the cover of People magazine for the 'Sexiest Man Alive'.

"Remember Paula?" Melissa asked me.

"Yeah, she brought me a Gatorade." I said. Paula's a pretty redhead, with an athletic body, I think she's in her mid-30's. I thought she was kind, but she talked a lot.

"We watched you from the living room window, while she fucked me with a strap-on." Melissa said, like it was no big deal.

"Did you tell her 'bout his cock?" Sheri asked in delight.

"I will get you back for this." I tell Sheri.

"I wanted too, but I didn't betray your trust." Melissa said, which I appreciated. Although I wouldn't have cared if she did or not.

"Thanks, but I'm fine with it, Rach?" Sheri asked.

"I think it's hot, knowing all these girls wanna fuck him." Rachel laughed, as she kissed my cheek.

As uncomfortable as I was right now, I was having the time of my life. I really like hanging out with Dave, and Melissa, they're an inspiration for how I want to be with the girls. They've been married for almost 20 years, and still act like newlyweds.

We pulled up to the club. As usual there was a line to get inside, but when your best friend fucks the manager, and you're living with the owners niece, you get to skip the line. That's when I saw one of my nemesis, and his little friend. I haven't seen either of them in months.

"Is that them?" Rachel asked me, when we entered the lobby.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"I got this." She said. I didn't even try to stop the little Cuban firecracker.

Christie, and Melisaa went on into the club. I stayed in the background with Sheri, and Dave as Rachel approached them.

"Don't let 'em ruin your night." Sheri said to me.

"It's up to them." I said, while I kept an eye on Rachel.

We were close enough to hear everything. If they turned to their right, they'd see us standing next to them.

Tony has had a problem with me for over a year, and I didn't know why until the night I met Sheri. That's when my ex girlfriend Renee, who's a waitress here told me why Tony didn't like me.

He had a crush on Renee while I was with her, so Tony blamed me for her not going out with him. If that wasn't bad enough, when I started dating Sheri, his dislike for me turned to hate.

Tony, and Sheri had a one night stand about a month before I met her, which didn't bother me at all. After their hookup he would ask her out all the time, eventually he wore Sheri down, and she agreed to go on a date with him. Unfortunately for him, it was the night before Christie set me, and Sheri up, so she ended up cancelling the date.

Sheri tried to apologize to him, but Tony wasn't hearing it, and took it personally. She tried being nice to him, but he chose to be a jealous bitch. So now Sheri just ignores him when she comes to the club.

When it was just about Renee, he'd go out of his way to mess with me. Even though Tony knew who I was, and how old I am, he'd always ask for my ID. He's also told people who work at the club, that are friends with Christie, that he was going to kick my ass.

A few weeks into my relationship with Sheri we came to the club, Tony was their with his friend Sam. Tony must've felt invincible that night, so he wouldn't let me into the club, because I had sweats on. He got in my face, until the manager (who I've known for years) told him to let me in. Later that night, Sam crossed a line with me.

I was leaning over a railing as Sheri introduced Christie to Rachel, who we met earlier that night. When the girls were coming up the stairs, I felt two hands grabbing my hips, as someone started to dry hump me. I flipped around, and began swinging on whoever violated me like that. It wasn't until I seen him bleeding in the ground, with his jaw broken, that I realized it was Sam.

Dave, Sheri, and I watch as Tony, and Sam's eyes go over every inch of Rachle's body, not that I blame them, her body is spectacular. I can see Tony's face in the mirror, as he reads the 'SLUT' collar around her throat.

Although she knows who Tony, and Sam are, they have no idea who she is or who she's friends with. This is only Rachel's second time she's been to Club Eden.

There was a girl checking people's ID's, so Tony has all the time in the world to run his game on Rachel.

"Are you?" Tony asked, as he pointed to her collar.

"Oh yeah, you have no idea." Rachel smiled at him.

"I'll give you a night you'll never forget, you'll be walkin' bull legged for a week." Tony said.

Well that's bullshit, I think to myself. Sheri told me that despite his size, Tony's

barely four inches when fully erect.

"No wonder he got you into bed, that's one smooth talkin' man-bun." I laugh quietly to Sheri.

I'm obsessed with his man-bun, it tops off the perfect package for a douchebag like Tony. He's a very big guy, I'd guess he player football in high school, he's six feet, five inches tall, weighing at least 250 lbs, but it's all fat. He tries sucking in his gut, to make his chest look bigger, like he's doing now with Rachel.

"I was high, and VERY horny." Sheri said.

"Memorable too."

"Yeah it was, it's the last time I topped a guy." She smiled at me.

Tony wanted Sheri to fuck his ass, even though she hates to top, but she did it anyway. He made her promise not to tell anyone, and she wasn't going too, but he kept messing with me, so now all bets were off.

I honestly could care less if he takes it up the ass, but he certainly does. Tony has built this reputation as 'Big Tony', and tries to act like an alpha, so if word gets out that he's a bottom, that image would shatter.

"If you ever get the urge again, I'm sure he'll let his hair down." I joked.

"You're an asshole, I've never had those urges." Sheri whispered.

"Ever been spit roasted?" I heard Sam ask Rachel.

"Today I was, I had a cock in both ends, it was unbelievable." Rachel said with no shame.

"You really are a slut, I'll..." Tony began to say, but Rachel cut him off.

"First off, call me that again, and I'll slap you across your face. And second, you two pencil dicks couldn't satisfy me." Rachel told them.

"Don't make me pull out the python." Tony said, as he looked down at Rachel like he can intimidate her.

"Go ahead, I've heard all 'bout your...prowess." Rachel said, as she looked at his crotch.

I'm so proud of Rachel. People underestimate her because of her size, but she has no fear. I can tell Sheri feels the same way, because she keeps squeezing my arm.

"I bet you have, WHEN you come home with us, you'll never wanna fuck anyone else." Tony said with a cocky tone to his voice.

"Promise? I might have to bring my girlfriend though." Rachel said.

Tony, and Sam looked at each other like they won the lottery. Little did they know, Rachel was just toying with them, like how they fucked with me. Karma's a bitch, and her name's Rachel Sanchez.

"Hell yeah, party of four!" Tony excitedly said.

"She as hot as you?" Sam asked.

"She's drop dead gorgeous, but she isn't the only one." Rachel said mysteriously.

"What's that mean." Sam asked.

"Well...I'm a naughty girl, I have a girlfriend, AND a boyfriend." Rachel giggled innocently.

"Oh." Sam smiled.

"They coming tonight?" Tony wondered.

"We'll be cummin' multiple times. That's why I don't see what you guys can give me, that I already don't get at home." Rachel laughed.

"Trust me baby, we'll think of somethin'." Sam said.

"Maybe your boyfriend would like to watch, while we fuck his sluts." Tony said.

Rachel didn't hesitate for a second, she reached back, and slapped Tony across the face. Tony rubbed his already red face, but he didn't take a step toward her.

"I warned you, don't call me that, and NEVER call my girlfriend any kind of derogatory word." Rachel said, as Melissa came to her side.

Dave took a step forward, just in case something happened. I was within arms length, so they wouldn't have a chance to touch Rachel or Melissa.

"I like 'em feisty." Tony said.

"Are they them." Sam asked, as he looked at Dave, and Melissa.

"No, but they"ve seen me fuckin' 'em." Rachel smiled.

"You all right?" Dave asked Rachel.

"I'm fine, I'll be there in a minute, I'm just having some fun with these boys." Rachel reassured Dave.

Dave, and Melissa didn't go very far, and neither did I. If they were stupid enough to lay a finger on Rachel, they'll be swarmed in seconds.

"Where's this man of yours?" Sam asked.

"He's around here somewhere, you know how guys are." Rachel lied, she knew exactly where I was.

Rachel pretended to look around for us, before telling them.

"If he heard what you called me, he'd beat the shit outta both of you." She said.

"Oh please, if he comes here, he's probably some twink." Sam told her.

"He'd run away like some bitch, you're lookin' at the top of the food chain in this place." Tony said confidently.

Sheri buried her face in my chest, to stifle her laughter.

"I do love alphas, they make me so wet." Rachel was able to say with a straight face. I love her spirit, and how she won't back down.

"Then you met the right guy, you can't get more alpha than me." Tony said.

As much as I hate being called an alpha, I hate fake alphas even more. If you have to go around bragging how manly you are, tough or how you're a leader, then you're none of those things. You'll just keep your mouth shut, and let your actions speak for you. Tony could be the alpha between him, and Sam, but that's about it.

"Why don't we go in the back, and we'll give you a sneak preview." Sam suggested.

By now me, and Sheri moved right behind Tony, and Sam. We seen Rachel give us a little smile, letting us know she has this under control.

"If you were my girl, I wouldn't leave you alone for a second." Tony said.

"What makes you think I'm alone?" Rachel asked.

"I don't see anyone." Sam said.

"'Cause you boys can't stop lookin' at my tits." Rachel laughed, as she stuck her chest out a little further.

"I don't think your boyfriend's here." Sam said.

"I'm sure he's talkin' to Mary, his best friend, and her have been fuck buddies for years." Rachel said.

That must've connected some dots for Tony, because he started to scan the lobby. Sam was clueless as to what Rachel implied. To help him out, she gave Sam another hint.

"I seen you before." Rachel told Sam.

"I think I'd remember that." He laughed.

"Well to be fair, you were busy cryin' all balled up in a fetal position, you just got your ass kicked." Rachel smiled.

"That pussy sucker punched me, the FUCKIN' FAGGOT!" Sam said angrily.

"That 'faggot' is my boyfriend, so if you're fond of your balls, I'd be very careful with what you say next." Rachel threatened him.

Now both of them were searching for me. We've seen enough, Sheri walked over to Rachel, and grabbed her hand to walk away, as I was close behind. We didn't pay any attention to Tony or Sam.

I let the girls walk ahead into the club. I was about to do the same thing, when I felt someone grab my arm, and I couldn't have been happier. I turned around to face Tony.

"You're not gettin' in, no sweate allowed." He said with Sam by his side.

"It's not a gym, you bitch." Sam threw his two cents in.

I seen Dave walking quickly to help me, but I shook my head at him. He stopped, but stood by just in case something happens.

"First, don't touch me." I said, as I slap his hand off me.

"WHA..." Tony tried to say.

"AND...you ain't lettin' or not lettin' me do SHIT!" I said, when I cut him off.

"I'll fuck you up!" Tomy said aggressively, as he stepped closer to me.

"However you think this is goin' to go, it's not. You REALLY don't wanna fuck with me." I calmly said, while I looked him dead in the eyes.

Now Tony has five inches, and over 50 pounds on me. I'm far from skinny, but I'm not a heavyweight either. Sam's close to my height, but weighs maybe 160 lbs, and looks to be in pretty shape. If a fight was on paper, they'd kick my ass.

I hate to sound cocky, but I'm extremely athletic. Besides playing in the NHL, I've been talking boxing lessons for the past 10 years. My grandpa thought it was a good idea for a couple reasons. 1) I had a lot of aggression to get out of my system. 2) bullies would kick my ass everyday at school, and I never fought back. I had no idea how to throw a punch. It turned out I was pretty good at fighting, especially since I had no fear of getting punched in the face.

"Fuck YOU gonna do?l Tony asked, as he got even closer to me.

I'm loving every second of this. I'm not going to lie, and say 'I don't like fighting', because I do. Once I threw my first punch, I swore I'd never back down from a bully. I've gotten my ass kicked plenty of times, and kicked some too.

"Please take a swing at me." I plead with them.

"FUCKIN' PUNK!" Sam shouted.

"You really wanna get your jaw broken again?" I laugh at Sam.

"Hey, what's up Jay?" Shawn another bouncer asked me, when he stepped in between us. I've known Shawn for a couple of years, and we've sparred a few times at the boxing gym.

I seen Sheri, and Rachel heading my way, but thankfully Dave stopped them. The last thing I'd want, is for one of them to get accidentally hurt. I also had Sheri's words from this morning, echoing in my mind 'you're a good person'.

"Ask TINY Tony." I said, in an obvious reference to his dick size.

"Dude, he's not even worth it." Shawn laughed.

Sheri, and Rachel came over to get me to walk away, but I wanted to get one final dig in.

"Maybe I'll get you a 'BITCH' collar." I whispered to Tony, as I pucker my lips, and blow him a kiss. I was trying to trigger him, I need one of them to throw the first punch.

"The fuck you say." Tony asked, as he glared at Sheri.

"Don't look at her, look at me." I said.

Tony reluctantly tore his eyes off Sheri's, to stare at me. He had a look on his face, like he wanted to kill me, and he's more than welcome to try.

"Babe listen, let's just go to the table." Sheri said, as she turned my face to look at hers.

The last thing I wanted to do was walk away, but seeing the worried look Sheri's face, I knew what I had to do. I am going to try to live up to that 'good person' in me that she sees in me.

"I KNEW YOU WERE A BITCH!" I heard Tony shout. It took all my will power, to not turn around, and knock him out.

"I'll bring him to the gym this week, so you can spar with him." Shawn joked, as he walked with us to the VIP area.

"There isn't gonna be any sparring, I'm gonna destroy that fat fuck." I said to him, and I meant every word. If he has the balls to step in the ring, I'm going to inflict so much pain on him.

"What the happened?" Christie asked when we sat down.

"That dude grabbed him." Dave told her.

"That'll do it." Christie laughed, she knows I have temper.

Over the years though, I've mellowed out. There was a time, when I would've let my temper explode on Tony by now. It could be the weed, or the faith that Sheri has in me, that's turned me into a 'turn the other cheek' type of man.

"You ok?" Rachel asked quietly, while everyone was talking.

"I'm fine, that was a nice slap." I laugh.

"His man-bun shook." Sheri joked.

"I warned him first." Rachel said.

"I'm proud of you, for walkin' away." Sheri said, as she held my hand.

"You have NO idea, how hard that was." I laugh.

"But you did, 'cause you're a GOOD man." Sheri smiled, like she was proven right. Little does Sheri know, I'm fantasizing about beating the shit out of Tony, and Sam, so I'm not that good of a person.

"You don't think, you're a good person?" Rachel asked.

"I have my doubts." I said honestly.

"We have our work cut out for us." Rachel joked to Sheri.

"It's a good thing he's pretty." Sheri laughed, as she kissed my cheek.

We joined in with the group to talk, and having a good time. Christie, and Melissa were already on the hunt for a girl to bring home, until I reminded them that Bri was already there.

"Look at these gorgeous people." I heard a deep voice say, which caused me to chuckle quietly.

"Behave." Sheri whispered.

I didn't have to see who was talking, it was Rhonda, Melissa's cousin. I really do like Rhonda, she just makes me laugh. She's trans too, just not very passable.

Like I've said a million times; unless you see Sheri's penis, you'll never know that she's trans. Rhonda's the complete opposite, it's obvious what she is. She's my height, with broader shoulders, basically she looks like a football player in a dress. I think she's in her late 40's, while her boyfriend Tyler, is closer to our age.

Tyler isn't much taller than Rachel, he's on the skinny side, and very effeminate. You can see in the way that they interact, who's in charge in the bedroom. Not that I'm judging, I really don't care what they do. If it makes them happy, then go for it.

"Hey girl, you missed all the excitement." Christie said to her.

"Don't tell me, they fucked on the bar?" Rhonda joked. She was here the night, that I jerked off Sheri on the dance floor.

"The night's young." Sheri laughed, as she took a hit off the vape pen.

I listened as Christie told Rhonda what happened with Tony, and Sam.

"I used to fuck his sissy ass, you'd think he'd have a big cock, but it's so small." Rhonda said.

"Told you, three inches IF he's lucky." Sheri said to me, a little louder than she intended.

1...345678