How I Met Sheri Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The mystery deepens." I laugh.

"Yes it does. I gotta take a shower, and don't tell him baby girl." Sheri said. She gave us a kiss, before rolling out of the bed.

"Bitch please!" Rachel laughed.

We watch Sheri head into the bathroom. Rachel laid her head on my chest, and draped an arm around me.

"Any regrets?" I asked. I wanted to make sure Rachel was comfortable with what just happened.

"Hell no, this is all I've wanted." Rachel said, as she hugged me tight.

I kissed the top of her head, and thought how natural this all felt. I was in love with two gorgeous girls. they love me, and most importantly they love each other. If anybody doesn't approve of it, you can kiss our asses.

"That was the best sex I've ever had, my pussy's still tingling." She said.

"I'm sure you tell all the guys that." I joked.

"I've never told anyone that. I'm just crazy for you guys." Rachel said softly, while looking in my eyes.

"Love you too baby girl."

After all the sex, golf, running, and lack of sleep from my nightmare, I was exhausted. I don't even remember Sheri coming out of the shower.

*************************

"Babe, you gotta get up." I heard Sheri say quietly.

I used to be so grumpy if someone woke me from a nap, but that's impossible when you see Sheri's beautiful face looking at me.

"I'm up."

"You slept like a baby." She smiled at me.

"No nightmares either." I said, as I sat up on the edge of the bed.

"What'd you dream 'bout?" She asked.

"Couple of hot Hispanics." I said.

"It better be who I think it is or I'll beat you up." Sheri threatened, as she put her balled fist in the air.

"You're gonna break your thumb, if you ever hit something." I laugh, as I fix her fists.

I held up my hands, so she can throw a couple punches. Sheri really is talented at so many things, but anything to do with athletics she's so so so bad at.

When Sheri throws a punch, she's on her wrong foot. It feels like a bug was htting my hands.

"I gotta teach you how to throw a punch." I cracked up laughing.

"Keep makin' fun of me, and I'm gonna throw out the raviolis we made you." She laughed.

I thought I was smelling Italian food. Rachel makes the pasta from scratch, while Sheri does the sauce. Before they came into our lives me, and Christie didn't eat as well. We'd ordered take-out on most nights.

"What'd I do to deserve that?" I asked.

"I think you know." She laughed.

"You havin' second thoughts?" I asked, when I got out of bed.

"Not even for a second, I've never been happier." Sheri said, as she jumped into my arms, and wrapped her legs around my waist.

Just by looking in Sheri's eyes, I knew she was telling me the truth. Her eyes are the window to her soul. When she looks at me or Rachel, it's like her eyes sparkle a little more.

I took a quick shower, Sheri came into the bathroom so we can continue talking. We both agreed, that if at anytime we feel uncomfortable or jealous we have to say something right away. From what Sheri told me, she had the same conversation with Rachel.

"So you fucked my ex?" Was the first thing Christie asked when she saw me.

"She threw herself at me." I laughed, as I sat down.

"Not exactly how it happened." Sheri said.

"We're a fucked up lil' family." Rachel joked.

"No shit, she's the most monogamous in the house." Sheri cracked up laughing, as she pointed to Christie.

We all laughed at the irony of that statement. Outside the house, Christie's the furthest you can get from monogamous. She's only had sex with Rachel, while me, and Sheri only slept with Rachel, who has now had sex with all of us.

That's how our dinner went, talking and making fun of each other. The food was amazing, these girls know what they're doing in the kitchen.

After dinner the girls went to get ready, while I smoked on my pen, and cleaned the kitchen. I love to clean when I'm high, I just find it so relaxing.

When I was done in the kitchen, I went upstairs to get ready.

"We got you new sweats, plus a lil' gift for you." Sheri said from the bathroom.

I went over to the bed, and saw a nice pair of charcoal gray Nike sweats, and a black fitted tee-shirt. I noticed the sneaker box, and when I opened it, I almost had a heart attack.

"Holy shit, how'd you get these?" I asked loudly.

They bought me a pair of Nike Jordon Eminem Encore sneakers. For a sneaker head like myself, this is my dream shoe I was holding in my hands. I went on Amazon a few weeks ago to buy a pair, but they're hard to find.

"We have our ways." Sheri said, as she hugged me from behind. I can feel her hard nipples pressed into my back.

"Thank you!" I tell them, as Rachel joined us in the bedroom, wearing only a pair of panties.

"It was gonna be a Christmas present, but after today we thought you deserved a lil' treat." Rachel said. Sheri came out from behind me, and stood next to Rachel.

"I don't know how I'll ever be able to thank you." I said, while I held a soft penis, and a pussy in each hand.

"You're right, he can't keep his hands to himself." Rachel said to Sheri.

"Told you he's a big perv." Sheri laughed.

"You want me to stop?" I asked, while I gently squeezed both of them.

"Hell no, I've been waitin' too long for this." Rachel smiled.

"We don't have time, Bri will be here soon." Sheri laughed, as she pushed me away.

"What'd you buy yourselves?"

"We can't tell you, it'll ruin the surprise." Sheri said.

Whatever it was they were excited about it, so I didn't ask again. I got dressed, and felt like a little kid on Christmas morning. The sweats matched the sneakers perfectly.

"These are a lil' tight." I said, when I looked in the mirror. If I get any kind erection, it's going to be noticed.

"I know, I did it in purpose." Sheri laughed from the other room.

"Of course you did." I said shaking my head.

I went downstairs to wait for Brianna, who was coming over to dog sit for us. Sheri told her Bella was having separation anxiety, but the real reason was so Christie, and Melissa can try to seduce her.

The doorbell rang right on time.

"Hey Bri, thanks for doin' this." I said when I welcomed her in.

"No prob...wow...oh I'm so sorry." Bri said in a flustered way.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yeah...no...I apologize, I just..." Bri began to say, but stopped talking speaking.

"Is there a booger hangin' from I nose or what?" I laugh, hoping she'd relax a little.

"No, I just forgot how good lookin' you are." Bri blurted out, as she turned several shades of pink.

"Oh...um...yeah thanks." I mumble, my face matching hers. I get extremely uncomforable in these situations, and I never know how I should react. While I'm extremely confident in my athletic ability, I'm the opposite when it comes to compliments about my looks.

Briann's a very cute 18 year old, with long blonde hair. She's five foot, seven inches, with an athletic body. In a few weeks, she'll be starting her freshman year in college.

From what our asshole neighbor said, Bri's a lesbian. Obviously that doesn't bother us at all, but Tom being the homophobe that he is, had a big problem with it. He won't let her babysit his kids anymore, for fear that she'll convert them into becoming lesbians.

We sat on the couch, and talked about her plans for college. Bri wants to be a physical therapist. Just from talking to her, I can tell she's a smart, and mature young lady.

I seen Dave, and Melissa walking past the picture window, so I went to open the door for them. Dave had a nice shirt, and jeans on. Melissa was wearing a long trench coat, so I could only see her high heels on the feet.

"The girls upstairs?" Melissa asked.

When I told her yes, she went up the stairs, as Dave went into the living room where Bri was sitting.

"Have you seen what they're wearin'? Melissa wouldn't show me." Dave said.

"Nah, they kicked me outta the bedroom." I laughed.

"You two are in big trouble." Bri smiled at us.

We both looked at her with confused looks on our faces.

"When girls won't show you what they're wearin', it means they'll be dressed sexy as hell." Bri explained to the idiot men.

"I think I'll need a drink." Dave laughed.

I went to the bar to get Dave a beer, and a shot of tequila. Just the smell of that stuff makes me nauseous. I got a Pepsi for me, and Bri. There was a plate of peanut butter cookies, that the girls must've made today, I popped a couple in my mouth. They had a funny taste, but were still pretty good, so I brought the plate with me.

"Do you mind?" I asked Bri, when I showed her my vape pen.

While I don't give a shit if people know I smoke pot, but I try to be courteous about it. Even though it's my house, if Bri didn't want to be around marijuana, I would've gone into the garage to smoke.

"Can I have a hit?" She asked.

I didn't think twice as I hand her the pen, they both ate a cookie. Bri looked like she was about to say something about the cookies, when her mouth dropped open.

"What'd I say?" Bri said in a whisper, as she pointed to the entrance of the living room.

Mine, and Dave's eyes followed to see what she was talking about, and I was stunned. All the blood quickly rushed to my dick, as I seen Dave adjusting himself.

Each girl had plunging necklines, some showing more cleavage than others. The bottom of their dresses barely covered their asses. Plenty of leg, and skin were on display. Bri was right, they were going to dressed sexy as hell.

Melissa had a red dress on, while Christie wore white.

Rachel had a dark blue dress on, that was cut so low in the front, it was almost to her panty line. She had her long brown hair in a French braid. With five inch heels on, that really highlighted her muscular legs.

Sheri wore a sexy lime green dress, that looked incredible against her dark skin. The front went past her navel, and I can see her belly ring dangling. She had her jet black hair halfway down her back. Sheri also had the diamond studs I bought her last month in her ears, and the tiny nose ring.

The four of them were so sexy, but they kept their hands around their necks, like they were hiding something.

"WOW!" Bri said, stealing the word from my mouth.

"What'd you think?" Rachel asked me.

"Unbe-fuckin'-lievable!" I said, as my eyes scanned their bodies.

"How 'bout this?" Sheri asked, when they removed their hands. They revealed a two inch wide black leather collar, with bold letters reading 'SLUT'.

"Not a big fan, but it's hot as fuck!" I said truthfully, when I walked to them.

While I don't care what people think or say about me, I do care what they say about the girls. At the same time though, I know the girls won't let anyone disrespect them. They're both confident, strong, and independent women.

"That's all we needed to hear." Sheri smiled, when I kissed her on the lips.

"Melissa was right." Rachel laughed after I kissed her.

I looked to Melissa for a hint, at what Rachel was saying. I noticed her collar had 'SEX', and Christie's said 'PUSSY'.

"Dick print, that's why Dave wouldn't wear sweats tonight." Melissa laughed, as she sat on her husbands lap.

"Like I wanna walk around like that." Dave joked, as he pointed at my semi-erect dick.

Everyone's eyes focused on my crotch area, they can clearly see the outline of my cock. I adjusted myself as I sat back down, with the girls on either side of me. Christie sat next to Bri on the love seat. Poor Bri didn't know where to look, I'm shocked she hasn't run home yet.

"Good luck hidin' this all night." Sheri laughed, as she patted me cock.

"Right back at you." I said quietly.

"If only he had two sluts to take care of him." Rachel said, as her hand joined her girlfriends on my lap.

"Did you?" Melissa asked Rachel.

"Oh yeah, we had a lot of fun this afternoon." Rachel said with joy.

"We'll talk 'bout that in sec, couple rules..." Sheri said, as she turned to Bri.

"I know, I know, no boys allowed." Bri interrupted her, she's probably heard that a hundred times. All the girls cracked up laughing, causing the teenager to give them a puzzled look.

"We don't give a shit 'bout that." Christie laughed, as she lightly touched Bri's leg. The seduction has begun, and I know how it'll end.

"Have an orgy if you want." Sheri said.

"Just no fuckin' in our bed, and no alcohol!" Rachel added.

Holy shit did I feel bad for this little girl. I'm sure there's a million crazy thoughts going through her head. I'm willing to bet, most of them are a version of, 'this is one fucked household'.

"Wait, WHAT?" A shocked Bri asked.

"You're 18, and hot, even if we said 'no boys', you'd still sneak in one for a quick fuck." Rachel said in her usual blunt style.

Even in Rachel's blutness, she has a valid point. We were all 18 at one time, with our hormones going crazy. I know I snuck a girl or two into the house, when my grandparents weren't home or when they were sleeping. My grandma caught me with a girl a few times, and she wouldn't be upset at all, instead she's invite the girl to stay for dinner.

"I don't have a boyfriend." Bri said quietly.

"Bring a girl over then." Sheri said, as she took a hit off the pen.

"Gettin' high already?" This is gonna be a fun night." I laugh.

"I get a lil' horny when I'm stoned." Sheri admitted to the dog sitter.

"OH SHIT, I forgot I made pot cookies!" Rachel said, as she went to get up.

"Are they peanut butter?" I laugh, as I point to the half empty plate of cookies.

That was the funny taste I couldn't figure out, there's marijuana in the cookies. Edibles are tricky to consume, you can eat a cookie, and not feel anything for over an hour. Then all of a sudden it'll hit you, and you're so stoned you can barely move.

"You guys are gonna be fucked up." Rachel laughed, as she, and the other girls ate a cookie.

"Dave's gonna be a zombie." Melissa joked.

I went to get everyone a drink, as they passed around the pen. We were laughing, and talking, while Christie, and Melissa flirted with the teenager.

"Where're you goin'?" Bri asked, as she watched the way Sheri, and Rachel were touching me. I'm sure she's confused about our relationship, just like other people will be.

"Club Eden." I said.

"Oh really...isn't that a...LGBT club?" Bri asked, as she looked at each of us.

"You seen the pride flag, right?" Sheri joked with her.

"I'm the L!" Christie replied.

"I'm a B!" Rachel smiled.

"Guess that makes me a G." I joked.

"Yeah right!" Bri laughed at me.

"He's just a BIG supporter." Christie said.

I had to laugh at Christie's description of me. She's right though, even from a young age I always supported her when she came out of the closet. In high school I'd hang out with her friends, who were lesbian, and gay kids. They were the only kids in school who accepted me, and didn't bully me around. Now I'm in love with a B, and a T, so you can't get more supportive than that.

"I'm also a B." Melissa said to the naive teenager.

"B or L?" Bri laughed to Sheri.

I can tell by Sheri's body language, that she was about to have some fun with Bri. I leaned back on the couch with Rachel, to watch our girlfriend tease the teenager.

"Guess again, and cutie...you're running outta letters." Sheri seductively said, as she spread her legs, but not enough for Bri to see anything.

We watch Bri's face as she's processing what Sheri was trying to tell her. I've seen this look many times, they're searching for clues to see if Sheri's a trans or if she's just joking around with them.

"Was I this bad?" Dave asked his wife.

"You were worst." Melissa laughed. Last week when we were at their barbecue, we told Dave that Sheri's trans, and he refused to believe us. It wasn't until much later that night, when he saw the seven inch penis between her legs that he finally believed us.

"Well, which letter am I?" Sheri asked again.

When Sheri's teasing someone like this, she isn't being mean or malicious. She does it in such a sweet way, that you can't help but to like her.

"There's no way." Bri said, as she shook her head. She couldn't take her eyes off Sheri's legs, who raised her dress a little higher.

"Can I show her?" Sheri asked me, and Rachel, just as the limo pulled into the

driveway.

"Let her think 'bout it." I said when I stood up.

"He's so mean." Rachel joked.

"It really is ok if you wanna bring some friends over if you want." Sheri said.

"If not, I'm sure Christie, and Melissa will take care of you later." Rachel smiled to Bri.

"Absolutely!" Melissa said, as she seductively looked into Bri's eyes.

"If you wanna know the truth 'bout them, there's an IPad on my bed, and here's my password." Christie said, as she wrote something down on a scrap piece of paper.

I know for a fact that Sheri, Rachel nor myself, recorded what we did today. The reason Christie has video is, she wired our whole house with cameras. She has a little fetish, where she likes to watch people have sex, not that we mind at all.

We left a stunned girl sitting on the sofa, as we walked out of the house. The chauffeur had the limo door open for us. Sheri kept looking back at the house, like she was waiting for something.

"LOOK!" Sheri shouted, while pointing to the house.

Through the glass windows, we can see Bri running up the stairs in a full sprint. One by one lights were going on, and off in different rooms, until she found Christie's room. I'm sure she was already on the tablet.

"I get so wet when I do that." Sheri said.

"That was..." Melissa said.

"Insane?" Dave cracked up laughing. He poured some drinks, and handed me a Pepsi. I'll have to thank Alex, for making sure I had something to drink too.

"So what happened today?" Melissa asked us.

"Is it ok?" Rachel asked me.

"It's better than hearing all the details." I said, but I heard them anyways.

Christie pulled out her phone, to show them a few minutes of us having sex. Sheri elbowed me in the side to get my attention, and motioned to Melissa. She had her hand up her dress, like she was touching herself.

"Damn." Dave said.

"That was incredible." Melissa said.

"We had fun." I said.

"It's more than that, when I met you guys last week, right away I can see the chemistry between you three." Melissa told us.

"Guess we weren't hindin' it very well." Sheri laughed.

"Hell no you weren't." Christie chimed in, who was just as happy as we were.

"So, how was he?" Melissa asked Rachel.

"Oh fuck." I said under my breath, I knew I was about to be embarrassed. I took a hit off the pen, and stared out of the sunroof of the limo.

"I swear on my parents lives, I've never EVER experienced anything like that before." Rachel said, as she held my hand.

"Hockey players know how to fuck." Melissa said.

"That they do." Sheri added.

"Heard you met the rest of the neighbors." Melissa said to me

"Yeah, a couple people stopped by the other day." I told her. When I was doing lawn work a couple days ago, a few neighbors came over to introduce themselves. One of the ladies brough me a Gatorade, because it was so hot outside.

"He doesn't see it." Christie told her.

"Seriously?" Melissa asked in shock. I was totally lost in their conversation.

"Yeah." Christie laughed.

"So you didn't think it was strange, that the cart girl came over six times, askin' if we needed drinks?" Dave asked me. Now that I heard him say it, it was kind of odd. Normally the cart girl comes by twice while you're golfing, but today it was like she was at every other hole.

"Thought she was really dedicated at her jon." I said honestly. As a matter of fact, I joked with the cart girl that she must be the trying to be employee of the month. She thought it was a cute joke, because she couldn't stop laughing.

123456...8