How I Met Sheri Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Patience my lil' slut." I said, as I kiss her on the lips.

"Good thing I have baby girl now too." Sheri smiled at me like she won the battle, until she saw Rachel shaking her head too.

"Can you stay with her?" I asked Rachel.

"That"s the dumbest thing you've ever asked, go drain that pencil dick." Rachel laughed, as she playfully pushed me away.

I gave her the finger over my shoulder, as I walked toward the bathroom. I stopped, and talked with Dave instead. He surprised me, by asking how I felt when I saw the gun. I told him that there was a time when I would've let Tony pull the gun out, but now I have to much to live for.

"Have you ever seen Mike Tyson, when he used to stare down his opponents?" Dave asked.

"Of course." I said. Mike Tyson is one of my heroes. I know he's done a lot of wrong things in life, but he came from a terrible childhood too, so I can relate to him.

"You got those eyes when we were golfing today, and when you heard what happened to Sheri." He said.

"Ok?" I said. I wasn't sure where he was going with this.

"I'm just sayin', if I EVER piss you off or disrespect those girls, PLEASE talk to me 'fore you go all Tyson on me." Dave said, and it seemed like he was worried.

"Dude, the way you stuck up for Sheri at the barbecue, you'll always have my respect." I told him the truth. When we were over their house, our other neighbor called Rhonda, and girls like her 'freaks of nature'. Before I was able to respond, Dave kicked him out of his backyard, and told him he won't put up with homophobic comments at his house.

After a few minutes we both headed back to the bar. I looked at Sheri, who was watching my every move. When we made eye contact, I looked away like I was shy, as I awkwardly approach her.

"N-n-n-nice...uhhh...do you cum often?" I stutter, like when I met her.

Even though her cheek was slightly swollen, Sheri got the biggest smile on her face.

I've only stuttered three times in my life: When Sheri smiled at me at the dog shelter, and said 'hi' to me, while I muttered 'h-h-h-hello'. The second was here at the club, when Christie introduced us. The third being when I saw her huge penis between her legs.

"Maybe you'll find out later." Sherri giggled, just like she did that night.

"Or...I can find out right now!" I said confidently, as I step close to her.

I put my hands under her armpits, and placed her onto the bar, as she squealed in delight. Sheri pulled the front of her dress up, exposing herself to us. Her penis was rock hard, and slick from her juices.

"I've kept her on edge." Rachel said proudly, before kissing me passionately.

When we break the kiss, I see Sheri stroking her penis as she watched us.

"Like what you see?" Rachel seductively asked her.

"I fuckin' love it!" Sheri smiled.

I wrapped my hand around the base of her penis, and gently stroked her. I lean down to flick the tip with my tongue. I can taste Sheri's sweet nectar, and once I get a taste, I have to have more.

I keep slowly stroking her, as my tongue explores the crown of her penis, while Rachel licked the long shaft. I can feel feel Sheri's pulse in my hand.

I didn't know where Rachel went, so I placed my lips around the tip. I take her penis in my mouth, and deeper into my throat. I can hear moaning above me, when I opened my eyes to look at Sheri, but what I saw shocked me.

Sheri was no longer sitting on the bar, she was laying flat on her back, with her tits hanging out. If that wasn't sexy enough, she wasn't alone. Rachel was on the bar as well, and was sitting on Sheri's face.

"He sucks cock, like he's born too." I heard Renee say, reminding me that we weren't alone.

"Only hers." Rachel said, as she put her hand on the back of my head, encouraging me to take the penis further into my throat.

Sheri was panting as her balls got tighter. After all the teasing earlier, I knew she wasn't going to last long. I poked at her hole with my finger, she wiggled her ass, trying to impale herself on my finger. When she found it, I slid it in, and searched for her magic spot.

"OHHH SHITTTTT!" Sheri shouted, as I tapped her g-spot.

Both girls were breathing in short gasps. Sheri's ass was spasming around my probing finger. I glance at Rachel, who was losing control of her body.

"FUCK YES!" Sheri yelled.

I heard Rachel moaning in pleasure. A warm sensation flooded my mouth, as Sheri shot her cum. It was never ending, and I milked her penis.

"JESUS CHRIST!" Sheri yelled again, as she shoved my head onto her penis, making sure I get every drop.

I took my finger out of Sheri's ass, as they climbed off the bar. We kissed each other, as we shared not only Sheri's cum, but Rachel's as well. Right now, it felt like we were the only three people in the world, we shut everyone out.

"That was incredible." Sheri said.

"First my dance floor, now an orgy on my bar. You want me to set up a bed for you perverts?" Alex joked, when we walked back to the table.

"Nah, beds are so boring, how 'bout a sex swing?" Rachel laughed.

"Please don't listen to her." I said to Alex.

Everybody was staring at us, like they couldn't believe what they just saw. To be honest, it's all a big blur to me at what we did. Not the sex act itself, but how it occured so naturally.

"Wow!" Christie said in disbelief.

"Did you teach him to suck dick like that?" Melissa asked Sheri.

"Nope, he's a natural." Sheri said, as she rubbed my leg.

"Were you afraid of lookin'...less than macho when you suck her off?" Rhonda asked me nervously, while watching Rachel's reaction.

Obviously Rhonda's still afraid of the little Cuban hottie, with good reason, but it was a fair question.

"Not for a second. The ONLY people whose opinion matters to me, is sittin' right here, the rest can go fuck themselves!" I said honestly.

To be continued...

1...345678