How I Met Sheri Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of Junior laying a hand on Sheri, makes my blood boil. He overtook my parents, on the top of my shit list. If I ever get my hands on him, I'm going to bring a world of pain upon him.

"We're so fucked up, yet we survived hell." I said.

"That we did!" Sheri said, with a big smile on her face.

We held each other while passing the pen. I told her about my plans for the backyard, she suggested that I should build a pond in the back. I thought that was a great idea. With the fence gone from along the golf course, I could add a little water hazard for the eighth hole. That's why I love smoking pot so much, it sparks the creative part of the mind.

"You wanna go to the nursery with me?" I excitedly asked. I wanted to get started on the pond right away.

"Can't, you're golfing, and we're goin' shoppin' with Melissa." She reminded me.

I forgot all about golfing with Dave. He was taking me to the country club he belongs too, that our backyards overlook the eighth hole.

There were two specific things I wanted, when I was looking to buy a house. 1) a nice in-ground pool, with a large backyard, and 2) I wanted to live on a golf course. By the way, I've snuck on to the course to play the eighth hole just about every night.

"That's the downfall of havin' a friend, I'm just so busy nowadays." I joked.

"I think it's awesome, that you're steppin' outta your comfort zone." She smiled at me.

Sheri knows I don't make friends easily. I can count the people I consider friend on one hand. I don't have any guy friends, besides our new neighbor. There's a few teammates that I like, but we don't hang out away from the rink.

"'Cause you knocked down my walls."

"And you've given me my confidence." She quickly said back.

Her uncle Alex has told me a few times. That after Sheri's break up with Junior, she was a shell of herself. But since moving to Buffalo, becoming friends with Christie, and now with me, she's back to her old happy self.

"But it's more than that, you know how I feel 'bout bein' trans, right?" She continued.

"Of course."

"'Fore I met you, I thought I'd be with more feminine guys, 'cause of I went through with Junior, you get it so far?" Sheri asked, it was like she was having trouble finding the right words.

"Yeah, I think so."

"And I know you hate when I say this, but you're a man's man, who's VERY alpha." She tells me.

Sheri's right on that account. It embarrasses me to be called an 'alpha', and I don't even know why. I know exactly what I am. You don't get to be captain of your Junior team when you're in your second year, by not being the top dog in the locker room.

It's strange how different I am when playing hockey, compared to my everyday life. At the rink, there was no questions as to who the leader is. In the real world, I don't want anyone to see that way. I'd rather go unnoticed, and have people underestimate me. That way, I can shock the hell out of them, when they least expect it.

"But you accepted me, and don't try to hide what I am." Sheri said.

I never hid anyone I dated, so I would never do that to Sheri. Looking at it from her point of view, I can see why this is a big deal for her.

Trans porn is looked at as a fetish, and that's messed up to me. Straight guys will jerk off to it, but won't tell their friends, because they'll call them 'gay'. So there's no way those same people, would ever date a trans girl publicly. In my opinion, I think they're cowards.

"And I never will." I said, as I brush a stray hair off her beautiful face, and tucked it behind her ear.

"You proved that, when you jerked me off on the dance floor, and didn't give two shits what people thought." She giggled.

"That was a fun night."

"Then last week, when Ton called Rhonda a 'freak', you didn't hesitate to stick up for her, and told him what I am, you could've just stayed silent." Sheri said.

"Not in my nature." I said, as I think about out bigoted neighbor Tom.

"With Dave sittin' there, who's a mans man like you, but you didn't care what he thought 'bout you." Sheri told me. It seems like the weed is also making her loose with her lips, just like it did to me.

"Because I don't, I'd go to a Buffalo Bills game, and get on the sound system to let all 80,000 fans know, 'MY GIRLFRIEND HAS A LARGE COCK!'" I said honestly.

As much as I like Dave, and Melissa, if they had a problem with me being in love with a girl who has a penis, I'd tell them to 'fuck off'. I honestly don't care what people think about me. Thanks to my parents, I have a very thick skin when it comes to name calling.

"EXACTLY! You're strength gives me confidence, it's like your..." Sheri said, but trailed off.

"Proud of you?" I finish her sentence.

I watch as a big smile lit up her beautiful face.

"Yes." Sheri said, I wiped away a tear from her cheek.

"And I promise you this, NOBODY will ever hurt you again." I said, and meant every word. I would die before I'd let any harm come to Sheri, Rachel or Christie.

"Babe, I knew that the moment you stuttered to me in the hallway." Sheri said sincerely. She's always told me that, when she saw my eyes, she knew that would be safe with me.

We laid there for a few minutes, as I thought about how much I shared tonight. But I was interrupted when I felt something damp on my skin, so I ask.

"Are you wet?"

"Yes, I'm so sorry. You turned me on." Sheri apologized like she was ashamed.

"How?" I asked. Part of the reason was because she was high, and I had a feeling what the other reason is.

"When you were vulnerable." Sheri said. She buried her face in my neck, so I couldn't see her.

"Me cryin' turned you on or baring my soul to you?" I teased her.

"YES, ALL OF IT!" She loudly admitted.

I wasn't upset or offended at all. It's not like Sheri was getting aroused, hearing what my parents did to me. It was because I was honest with her, when I shared my deepest secrets.

"There's somethin' seriously wrong with you." I joked.

"I know, but it's all your fault." She laughed.

"Oh no, this is on YOU!" I playfully say, while I lightly tickle her rib cage.

"Just wait..." she said coyly, before asking, "what time are you golfin'?"

"Ten o'clock, what're you doin'?" I asked. At the same time though, I was wondering what she meant by 'just wait'.

"Told ya', goin' shopping, we wanna look hot tonight." She said.

"Oh shit!" I excitedly said. Sheri, and Rachel would look sexy in a beeskeeper outfit, so I have no idea what 'hot' could be like.

"We've been brainstormin' all week." She said, but the way Sheri said it, it seemed like it sounded more like a warning.

Last week when Melissa invited us to the barbecue they were having for the cul-de-sac, Alex was at our house. She invited Ales as well. As a thank you, he insisted on sending a limo for us, to go to his club tonight.

Just when I was about to say something, I felt something poking my side. Sheri started giggling, she knew what was happening.

"That's what you meant?"

"I can't help it, but I'm not the only one." Sheri laughed, as her hand squeezed my semi erect dick.

"'Cause I have a penis pokin' at me!" I said in my defense.

"Ohhh, Jay gets horny over hard cock now?" Sheri joked, as she dry humped my side. I feel her hard, and wet penis against my skin.

"Yep, you turned me into your lil' bitch." I play along.

"Does big bad Jay want my hard cock in his ass?" She asked.

I rolled onto my side, and pulled down the back of my shorts, exposing my ass to her.

"Fuck me, with that LITTLE dick!" I said. Sheri gets annoyed when I call her penis 'little', so of course I'm going to keep doing it. It's actually what the four of us do, we're always picking on one another. I think that's why we get along so well, none of us takes ouseleves to seriously.

"Fuckin' jerk! You do have a nice ass though." Sheri laughed, as she smacked my bare bottom.

I rolled back onto my back. Sheri was like a cat, as she gracefully climbed on top of me. She took off the sweater, and tossed it on the ground.

"You gotta pick that up." I said seriously.

"You're kiddin', right.?" She asked.

"I'm really not."

"I'm sittin' on you in only my panties, and you're worried 'bout a jersey." She laughed.

"It's a sweater, and that crest on the front is sacred." I try to explain. To me, the crest is as sacred as the American flag.

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." Sheri said, as she got off me. Sheri was very theatrical with the way she folded, and gently laid the sweater on top of the bar.

""I don't make the rules, it's drilled into us when we start playin'." I said, when she came back to straddle me again.

"What other rules are there?" She wondered.

"Wear to suits to all games."

"You must've hated that." Sheri laughed. Sheri knows better than anyone, that I wear sweats or shorts the majority of teh time. I hate wearing jeans or suits, I choose comfort over fashion.

"Stick up for you teammates, and don't turtle if you get into a fight." I said.

"Turtle?" She asked.

"Don't curl up in a fetal position."

"You still live by that." Sheri laughed, as she rubbed my chest.

Sheri has a point. If someone comes at me, I'm standing my ground regardless. I may get my ass kicked, but so be it. At least I'll have have peace of mind, that I didn't back down.

"Look at you, you've got baby abs coming in." I said, as I felt her toned stomach.

Sheri looked down at her stomach, as she flexed her abs. You can see the beginning of a six pack, it's more of a four pack now.

"I've been busting my ass." She laughed.

Sheri's been doing yoga with Christie, since we started dating. This past week with our home gym I've been working out in the mornings, and ride the statuanary bike at night when the girls workout. Rachel wants to start running with me this morning. She ran track im high school, so I have no doubt she'll keep up with me.

"It shows." I tell her. My hand goes a little lower, where Sheri's hard penis is sticking out of her panties.

Seeing her boggles the nind. If you seen Sheri at a club, at work or walking the dog, you'd assume she was just a very attractive girl. Sheri's so girly acting, and looking, from her flawless skin, smooth neck, incredible tits, and her long sexy legs, even the way she moves. Sheri oozes femininity, and then you see her seven inch penis. I know it sounds weird, but Sheri's penis so girly looking, there's no visible veinse except on the underside.

"When you stare at me like that, what do you think 'bout?" Sheri asked, as she started to grind her ass on my rapidly growing dick.

"How sexy you are." I said. I reach up, and massage her tits, before rolling her nipples between my thumb, and foreginger.

"And I'm sll yours, and baby..." Sheri began to say, but trailed off as she smiled, and bit her bottom lip. She was going to say 'baby girl', which is what she calls Rachel.

I squirm to take off my shorts. Sheri lifted her butt to make it easier for me to kick them off my feet. I try taking her panties off, but she sat back down, and shook her head no.

"Always playin' games." I said, as I rub her ass.

Sheri laid down on me as her tongue explored my mouth. I run a finger along her ass crack, pausing to poke at her tight hole through her panties. A small whimper escaped her lips, while our hard cocks rub together.

Sheri pushed away from the kiss, and sat on my pelvis. I see her uncut penis sticking out of her panties, so I peel back the foreskin letting the head peek out.

I attempt to take off her panties again, but Sheri keeps giving me her sexy smile, and shaking her head. I sit up so we're face to face.

"Are these La Perla's?" I ask, remembering last week when I tore off her panties. When Sheri showed me the webistr, I almost had a heart attack over the price of them. I've had to destroy at least five pairs of them, since we've been together. I swore I'd never do it again, they were just too expensive.

"Uh, No they're not." Sheri said, after she looked down. It seemed like she was shocked, that they weren't her usual brand of panties.

I reached behind her to grab the back of her panties, and ripped them in half, tossing them to the floor. I scooped up some of her pre-cum to lube up her asshole.

"EHHHH!" Sheri squealed, as I flip her on her back.

Sheri spread her legs wide, using her hands to open her ass for me. I knelt in between her legs placing two fingers against her hole, and gently pushed in.

"Ahhhhh!" Sheri siged. My fingers went deeper, once her anus muscles relaxed.

She opened her eyes to smile at me, as I began to massage her prostate. Her legs were twicthing already, I would guess she's already getting close.

"Don't cum!" I demand her. I lick along the line from her asshole to her balls, up her long shaft until I circle the head of her penis.I can feel her pulsating on my tongue.

"Then you better stop, I'm gettin'..." she started to say, but I didn't let Sheri finish her sentece. My fingers tapped on her spot again, as I take her rigid penis into my throat.

"OOOHHHH FUUUCCCKKK!!" Sheri screamed loud enough to wake the dead. I thought she'd cum right then, and there, but somehow my talented lover held herself back.

Sheri tweaked her nipples, while I sucked on her big clit. I would get her close to an orgasm, then back off at the last second. Her body was covered in goosebumos, but was sweating at the same time.

I played with her g-spot until it was swollen, and very sensitive. It was like someone turned on a faucet, as much of the clear liquid poured from her pee hole. I savored every drop.

"You want me to fuck you?" I asked rhetorically, when I took her penis out of my mouth.

"FUCK YES!" She said with passion.

I press the tip of my cock to her hole, and slowly pushed foward. When the head of my dick enters her, we both sigh in pleasure. I wait for a few seconds, before sliding more of my nine inches into her.

"UUGGGHHH!" Sheri moaned.

We look at each other. I see the pure ecstasy in her eyes, as she probably sees in mine. I push all the way in, as her nails digs into my back. I leaned down to kiss her, as I slowly begin to fuck her.

I pulled back until I was almost all the way out of her ass, and moved back in. Each time my cock brushed her g-spot, her penis would twitch on its own. Sheri smeared the clear liquid into her stomach, and tits.

In the darkness of the patio, that was only lit by the fireplace, her skin was shiny from the smeared juices. Sheri looked sexy as hell, which caused me to pick up my pace.

Sheri looked at me, as she put her feet flat on the mattress to adjust her ass. At this angle every thrust I made, was a direct hit to her g-spot. I felt her ass quiver around my cock.

I continued fucking her, causing her penis to splash into her clear liquid.

"FUCK...ALMOST THERE...DON'T...FUCKIN'STOP!" She said loudly.

"Cum for me!" I said, as my balls were starting to tingle.

"OHH FUCK YES!" Sheri moaned.

Sheri arched her back, so her prostate was really taking a beating. Her hands grabbed the sheets, balling them in her fists. Her ass was like a vice grip.

"UUUGGGHHH HOLY...FUCK...OH OHHH PLEASE!" She screamed. Sheri's ass gripped me tighter, as I felt her orgasm build around me.

Sheri's penis wasn't bouncing anymore, it stood straight as a flag pole. She was right at that sweet spot, where the orgasm just began. It seemed like it took longer than usual, she was trying to hold herself back, but it was too late.

Her eyes shut tight, and her mouth was open in the silent O. Sheri's ass was getting tighter, and tighter, causing me to groan in pleasure.

"I'M...CUMMIN'...OHHH FUCK!" She shouted, as I seen the first drop of semen appear at the tip of her clit.

Sheri's ass clinched, and to relax around me. When Sheri's penis suddenly errupted like a volcano. Instead of orange lava, it was white hot semen. Her penis spurted shot after shot all over both of us.

"GOD DAMN!" I grunt, as I shoot my own seed deep im her pussy.

I collapsed next to her in exhaustion, both of us were out of breath. We held on to each other, as we come down from our sexual high.

"Holy shit balls, that was fuckin' incredible!" Sheri giggled.

"Yeah it was." I agreed, as I pull the comforter over us.

"I wish baby girl was with us." Sheri said quietly, as her eyelids were closing.

"It feels empty without her." I said truthfully.

I gave Sheri a kiss on the top of the head, as I drifted off to sleep. Instead of the usual nightmares, I dreamt of a future with Sheri, and hopefully Rachel.

*************************

"You slept out here all night?" I heard Christie ask. Must be around 7:30 in the morning, if she's home from the hospital.

"Bella had to go out, and I thought it'd be fun to sleep outside." Sheri lied.

"I had a bad night." I admitted, as I rolled overon my back.

"You ok?" Christie asked, I can her the concern in her tone.

Over the years Christie would hear me at night, and would come in to try to wake me up. There's been many mornings, when I'd open my eyes, and seen her in bed with me.

"She has a way of makin' me forget all 'bout me troubles." I joked.

"Good to hear, speakin' of which, anythin' happen with Rach?" Christie asked.

"Came close last night." Sheri smiled.

Sheri told Christie, how after dinner we went to the theater room to watch some Netflix. Somehow me, and Sheri started making out, when Rachel joined i. While we all got naked, and I did 69 with Sheri, Rachel would only kiss, and caressed our bodies.

Ever since last week, when we had sex in front of the neighbors. The three of us keep getting closer, but I think we're scared in our own way. My reason is simple, I don't want to lose the close friendship that we have with Rachel, even though I love her as much as I do Sheri.

"Are you sure she even wants that?" I asked them.

"You can't be serious? That girl's head over heels for you two." Christie told me.

"Yeah, but..." I began.

"Yeah but nothin', I've never seen three people who're so connected." Christie said, when she cut me off.

I didn't have a response. I can't explain how I can love two girls, but I truly do. Like I told Sheri, I can see spending the rest of my life with them. When the three of us are together, there's just something magical that happens. We have so much fun together, even when we're just laying around the house.

We sat around talking for awhile, when Bella's tail started wagging. I look to see why the dog's so happy, and I see Rachel watching us through the glass patio doors. My heart fluttered, when I seen her smiling at us.

"Tell me you two don't have butterflies in your stomach." Christie said, as we all look at Rachel.

"Shut up bitch." Sheri quickly said.

From the way Sheri spoke, she had butterflies fluttering around in her belly too. Sheri, and Rachel are the only two girls, who has ever had that effect on me.

"I wake up, and the house is empty." Rachel said, when she came outside, she bent down to pet Bella.

"'Cause you wouldn't stop fartin' in your sleep." I joked.

"Good mornin' too you too." Rachel said sarcastically to me.

Rachel gave me, and Sheri a peck on the lips, before laying in between us. We both put our hands on her flat stomach. As good as shape that Sheri's in, Rachel's in excellent shape. She's been working out since she was a high school athlete, and has the body to prove it.

"Damn, you know you can slide them off of her." Christie laughed, as she picked up Sheri's torn panties.

"WHAT THE FUCK? THOSE ARE MINE!" Rachel said loudly.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't find mine in the dark." Sheri laughed.

"Please tell me you shop Victoria's Secrets." I smiled.

"Nope!" Christie laughed. When she showed me the website, my smile quickly went away. The panties I tore this time were Agent Provocateur, and they were expensive.

123456...8