How I Met Sheri Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wear Tommy John boxer briefs, and I think it's ridiculous that I pay $20 a pair. So there's no way in hell, I'd pay a couple hundred dollars for one pair of panties.

"I asked if they were expensive." I said to Sheri.

"Nooo, you asked if they were La Perla, and they're not." Sheri said with a mischievous smile. That would explain why Sheri was shocked when she looked at her panties, they weren't hers.

"Why'd you let me rip them?" I asked.

"'Cause it's hot as fuck!" Sheri cracked up laughing.

"You guys spend too much money on underwear." I said, as I shook my head. Yes, they look incredible in their panties, but it's still a lot of money.

"You are this time." Rachel laughed, as she kissed my cheek.

"Well frame them, it's the last time I do that." I said, as I pointed at the torn panties.

"I've heard that 'fore." Sheri said.

"We still runnin'?" Rachel asked me.

"Absolutely, then I'll make breakfast." I said. I always ran alone because I had no one to run with, so I was looking forward to having some company.

"That's supposed to make up for my panties?" Rachel asked, as we got off the lounge.

"I'm hoping."

Sheri smiled at us, as she walked to the bar to get the hockey sweater.

"Hey, when a jersey..." Sheri said.

"Sweater!" Christie interrupted her.

"Whatever, a SWEATER on the ground..." Sheri tried to say again.

"Never let it hit the ground." Rachel cut her off.

"All of you, are fucktards!" Sheri joked, as she pointed to each of us.

"You'll learn, once he starts playin' again." Christie told Sheri, as we go into the house.

Sheri's from Florida, and knows next to nothing about hockey. I don't blame her, most of the residents in Miami couldn't name one player on the Florida Panthers.

Rachel, and I ran for a few miles. The last half mile we had a full out race, and she kicked my ass. I was shocked at how fast she can move, considering how short she is. Rachel told me, not only did she run track in high school, she was state champ in both the 200, and 400 meters.

Rachle also played volleyball, and was offered a few scholarships, including from Penn St. She turned them all down to focus on becoming a lawyer. Unlike me, she really cares about getting good grades, and didn't want a sport to interfere with her goals.

After our jog I made all of us breakfast, before I went to get ready for golf.

Dave drove us to his country club, that's right around rhe corner from us, in his decked Boston University golf cart. He played for four years at the school, and made it the Frozen Four, where they lost to a North Dakota team.

The club house was beautiful, and very large. It must've cost an arm, and a leg to be a member here. The people walking around, you can tell they have money just by their arrogant attitudes. I hope I never get this way, I think to myself.

"I still feel the same way, the ONLY reason I became a member is for the course, the members are fuckin' assholes." Dave told me. I knew I liked Dave for a reason, he doesn't like rich assholes either.

We ended up golfing with Drew, and Dunbar, and right away I knew I wouldn't get along with them. They were in their mid-30's, and arrogant as hell. They reminded me of the popular kids in high school, and they never grew up. Those people always hated me, and I feel the same about them.

I had to remind myself that I was a guest of Dave's, so I couldn't tell these guys what I really thought about them. I put on my best fake smile, and tried be one of the 'bros', even though it was killing me to do so.

These guys just wouldn't shut up. The way they were talking about woman was disrespectful, and was pissing me off, but I just laughed along. Dunbar showed me his Twitter account, and it was nothing but pictures of hot girls. It was obvious the girls didn't consent to be posted for the world to see.

A few of the pictures, it was girls on an escalator, and you can see up their skirts. I am far from a prude, but this was just wrong to me.

As far as the golf was concerned, I've never played this bad. Besides the two dick heads, I kept thinking about my talk with Sheri this morning, and the possibility of what could happen with Rachel.

By the time we got to the eighth hole, they were so much in my head, that I shanked the drive almost into my own backyard. Right away Dunbar started busting my balls, just like he's done for every bad shot I've made.

The one thing I was grateful for, was that Dunbar, and Drew were on the other side of the fairway, so I had a moment of peace.

"You've got 160 yards to the water, 180 to the green." Dave told me, as I look at the small island green. I decided it would be better to lay up. I've tried this shot when I snuck onto the course, and haven't been able to land my ball on the green.

"I'm tellin' you bro, she's a fuckin' pornstar." I heard Dunbar say, as they drove up in the golf cart. There goes my moment of peace.

"You gotta see the sluts that live here." Drew said with excitement.

"Fuck me." I said under my breath.

"I'd lay up if I were you." Dave said. I think he was hoping I didn't hear what they were saying.

"The way you've been swinging, it'll take you three shots to get to the water." Dunbar laughed.

In my head, I kept thinking about how Sheri called me a 'sweet guy', but right now all I want to do is shove my golf clubs up their asses. If I was a sweet man, those thoughts wouldn't be going through my brain. But I'm going to try to live up to what Sheri thinks about me.

"SHIT, they're not out here." Drew said, as he looked in my backyard.

"Check out these pics." Dunbar said to us.

I seen candid pictures of the girls in their bikinis. In one Sheri was rubbing lotion on Rachel body, you can see me in the shadow of the patio. If they would've asked the girls to take their picture, they probably would give them permission. This is a complete violation to the girls, and there's no way I'm not going to do something about it.

I wanted to beat the shit out of them, but that would do more harm than good. So I decided to assert my dominance over them, in a more peaceful way. I put away me pitching wedge, and decided to go for the green.

"You know if I was the guy on the patio, and I heard what you said 'about those girls, I would go a lil' crazy, and wrap this club around your necks." I half joke, as I line up my shot.

"Hahaha!" Dunbar laughed. Guess he still takes me as some bitch, that's his mistake.

"You know them?" Drew asked me, I can tell he was taking me a little more seriously, when he seen my face turn to stone.

"Doesn't matter, BUT I'm gonna make sure those pics are erased, by..." I began to say, as I swung to hit the ball, "the time we get to the next hole."

They couldn't take their eyes off the ball sailing in the air, Dave stood there with his mouth opened. I went to put my club away, and sat in the cart.

Dave didn't say anything say anything as he drove to the green. He kept his eyes on my ball, the closer we got to the green he started to laugh. By the time we walked on the green to see my ball six inches from the hole, he had tears in his eyes.

"I've NEVER seen anythin' like that, it's like you had ice in your veins." Dave said in shock.

"I really don't like those type of guys." I said, as I tap the ball in for a birdie.

When we got to the next hole, I watched Dunbar, and Drew delete the photos of the girls. I took Dunbar's phone from him, and opened his Twitter account, before handing it back to him. It didn't take him long to figue out what I wanted, I smiled when he hit the deactive button, and lost his 50,000 followers.

"Thank you, now let's play some golf!" I said, as I pat Dunbar on his shoulder. I would've rathered to literally beat them up, but this felt pretty good too.

I wish that one amazing shot would've propelled me to a win, but the first eight holes were too much to overcome. Dave beat me by a couple of strokes, we had a bet so it cost me $100. The best part of the back nine, was that Dunbar, and Drew stayed away from me. I think they could tell, that I'm really not the guy you want to piss off too much. I may have a thick skin, but I do have a short temper.

"Come on over 'round 9:00, we'll have some drinks 'fore the limo picks us up." I said, as Dave pulled his golf cart into his garage.

"First rounds on me!" He joked, while he waved the $100 bill in my face.

I laughed as I walk to the house, and enter the garage to put my clubs away. When I go in the kitchen, Bella's there to greet me. That's what I love about dogs, Bella doesn't care I lost at golf, she's just happy to see me again.

"Where's the girls." I asked Bella, who took off running for the stairs. She waited at the top of the staircase, before walking down the hallway to the bedroom.

"How'd you do?" Sheri asked, as she gave me a kiss. She was wearing cut off jean shorts, and a thin tee-shirt, with her hair up in a bun. Even when she's dressed down, with little make-up on, she's so damn breathtaking.

"Got my ass kicked!" I laughed, as I flop on the bed next to Rachel. She was laying on her stomach with only a pair of red panties on, and was playing on her phone.

"WOW, first I beat you, and now Dave? Your ego must be crushed." Rachel laughed at me.

Rachel knows how competitive I am, and she's the same way. It doesn't matter what I'm playing, I want to win. I think every athlete is like that or at least they should be. If you're not playing to win, then sit your ass at home, and watch television.

"SHUT UP BITCH!" I said, as I slap her panty clad butt.

"PUTA, that stung!" Rachel said, as she punched my leg.

"Kiss it to make it feel better." Sheri suggested.

I looked up at Sheri, who was slowly nodding her head at me. It seemed like she wanted me to make the first move on Rachel. My heart was racing, I don't think I was this nervous when I seen Sheri's penis for the first time.

"It really hurt, a kiss would make it feel better." Rachel pouted. It was actually the worst fake put I've ever seen, but her ass does look inviting.

I rubbed the ass cheek that I smack. Her butt's bigger than Sheri's, but very firm. I give it a little kiss, before backing off. I didn't want to push things too fast, I wanted to see how Rachel would react.

"That's it? Look how red it is?" Rachel said, she pulled her panties into her ass crack.

"There's nothin' there..." I laugh, before I smack her cheek again, "NOW it's red!"

Rachel cursed at me in Spanish, which I didn't undersrand. She kept punching at me, which made me laugh. For such a small girl, she's very tough, and strong. There's been plenty of nights, when both girls would attack me, and try to wrestle with me. Those times usually ended with me, and Sheri having sex, while Rachel watched us.

"I don't know what you see in him." Rachel said to Sheri, as she laid back on her stomach.

Sheri came over to lay on the other side of Rachel. She took my hand, and placed it on the red ass cheek.

"He's a good fuck." Sheri smiled, as she let go of my hand.

"That doesn't do me any good." Rachel laughed. She leaned into my hand, encouraging me to keep touching her.

"But it could." Sheri said.

Sheri surprised me by reaching for the waistband of Rachel's panties, and began to lower them. Rachel lifted her hips up, to make it easier for Sheri to take them off.

Rachel rolled onto her back, so we can see her glorious body. Obviously it wasn't the first time we've seen her naked, but we knew this time was different.

"I don't wanna ruin what you guys have." Rachel said sincerely.

"Baby girl, we've talked 'bout this, and we're in love with you." Sheri said, as she touched Rachel's face.

Rachel didn't say anything, her eyes kept alternating from Sheri to me. I wasn't sure if she believed what Sheri said or not, so I decided to go with the truth.

"Do you know what I said this mornin'?" I asked.

"No." She nervously answered

"That I can visualize spending the rest of my life with you two." I told her.

"He wants to see your tits hangin' to your knees." Sheri joked.

"That was YOU!" I remind her, but Sheri just waves me off.

"So the only question is, do you feel the same way?" Sheri asked.

Rachel smiled at us, as she slowly spread her legs. She ran a finger along her slit, and showed us a very wet finger.

"I've felt it, from the moment I waited on you guys at Mario's" Rachel admitted, with tears in her eyes.

When I heard that, I swear my heart skipped a beat. Sheri, and I both said we were attracted to Rachel right away, but it was her personality that made us fall in love with her. Rachel looks like the biggest bitch in the world, and with her sarcastic sense of humor, people assume she's the 'mean gir', that's not the case at all. However, if you piss her off, she'll live up to her bitchy look.

We engage in a threeway kiss as I rub Rachel's inner thigh, my hand bumped into Sheri's down there. Rachel spread her legs a little wider, inviting us to play with her. Sheri had other ideas though.

While I continued rub close to Rachel's vagina, Sheri was busy taking off my shirt, and shorts. This is the closest I've ever come to a threesome, so I'm rock hard in anticipation.

Sheri pulled me over to kneel between Rachel's open legs.

"What do you want?" Sheri asked Rachel.

Rachel didn't say anything, she used her fingers to slowly spread her pussy lips open, so we can see how wet she is. Sheri held my erection at the base, as she slapped against Rachel's vagina.

"What...do...you...want?" Sheri slowly asked again.

"I want OUR boyfriend to fuck me!" Rachel said with passion.

Nobody said anything, as Sheri guided me into Rachel's wet hole. I held eye contact with her, as I slid in easily. Rachel moaned as I kept going, until my balls hit her ass.

After months of fucking Sheri's ass, I forgot what a pussy felt like. Not that I don't love Sheri's ass, it's just different. My cock missed the warm, wet hole, that only a vagina can give.

I didn't move, I just let my dick my dick enjoy her love tunnel.

"Holy shit." Rachel moaned quietly, as she slightly bucked her hips.

Sheri got naked, and laid down next to Rachel, and stroked her hard penis.

"How's it feel?" Sheri asked Rachel.

"I'm so full." Rachel smiled. I started to slowly move my hips.

Rachel was moaning in pleasure, as she reached for Sheri's penis, and pulled it to her mouth.

"FUCK YES!" Sheri yelled, as she watched Rachel suck her penis for the first time.

I fucked Rachel for awhile, but Sheri looked uncomfortable. Sheri was. laying on her side. I moved Rachel into the doggy postion, so Sheri can get in front of her.

Rachel was getting wetter by the second, another thing I forgot about pussy. I know Rachel has a lot of built up sexual energy, it's been over a month since she's been with anyone.

"Fuck her harder, make her cum!" Sheri smiled at me.

"I'm so...damn...close." Rachel panted.

"You like our boyfriends cock?" Sheri asked, as she jerked herself off.

"FUCK YES!" She shouted.

"Cum with me." Sheri said. She usually doesn't cum so fast, so she must be as turned on as I am.

"UGGGGHHH...GOD...FUCK...CUMMIN'!" Rachel loudly said, her pussy quivered around my cock.

Rachel's arms gave way. As she fell forward, Sheri's penis shot semen all over her face.

I stopped fucking Rachel to give her body some time to recover, and to give myself a time out. She passionately kissed Sheri, who licked her cum off her face.

"Holy shit that was incredible, now REALLY FUCK ME!" Rachel said as she rolled onto her back, and spread her legs.

"I don't think you satisfied her yet." Sheri laughed.

"I've been fantasizing 'bout this for three months." Rachel said, as she laid her

head on Sheri's stomach.

"Think you'll be able to satisfy two sluts?" Sheri challenged me, and I can tell she did it on purspose, because of the devilish smile came across her face.

I slammed my cock back into Rachel. I didn't build up or take my time. I fucked her hard, and fast, causing both of us to moan.

"FUCK ME PAPI!" Rachel said.

Rachel reached down to start rubbing her clit. Her hand was moving at lightning speed.

"OH MY...LORD...CUMMIN'!" Rachel cried out, as her body shook again.

While Rachel was having her orgams, I didn't let up for a second. I glance at Sheri to see her penis was coming back to life, as she played with herself.

"How's she feel babe?" Sheri asked, I've never seen her so happy.

"So nice." I smile back.

"KEEP GOIN'...PLEASE KEEP FUCKIN' MY COLLEGE PUSSY!" Rachel pleaded.

"Do it babe, fuck our baby girl." Sheri said.

I did what my Queens asked, and kept pounding into her, both of us were dripping in sweat. Rachel's big tits giggled every time I my balls slapped againts her ass.

"HOLY SHIT!" Rachel screamed as her convulsed.

This was too much for me. I felt that wonderful feeling building up deep in my soul. There was no stopping the oncoming train.

"OH FUCK!" I grunt.

I went to withdrawal from her pussy, but she locked her ankles behind my back. I look down at Rachel, as she gave me a sexy smile.

"CUM IN ME!" Rachel said, I know she's on birth control, so I fill her up.

I collapsed next Rachel, she went to pull me to her for a kiss. Before our lips could meet, a hard penis slipped in between.

Now that I came, and Rachel had a few orgasms, Sheri wanted to have another one too. That's when I came up with an idea, that I'm sure both girls would love.

"We'll give you a choice; you can cum again or you can wait 'til tonight, and have a mind blowin' orgasm later." I tell her, as Rachel gives her a slow blow job.

"Why can't I have both?" Sheri asked, as she fucked Rachel's mouth.

"You can, but imagine bein' so horny tonight at the club, and everyone watchin' how slutty you can be." I said, while I played with her balls.

I knew Sheri wanted to cum, but she loves being teased, and getting edged. The thought of what might happen tonight, might be to much of a temptation for her. I'm leaving it up to her.

"I really wanna cum." Sheri said, she couldn't take her eyes off Rachel's lips around her penis.

Rachel took the penis out of her mouth, and laid Sheri on her back. Sheri's hand went right to work, as she stroked herself. My fingers were tickling her taint area.

"Don't cum sweetie, wait for tonight." Rachel said, as she pinched Sheri's sensitive nipples.

"AHHH GOD!" Sheri moaned.

"Did you tell Jay what we're wearin' tonight?" Rachel asked.

"It's a surprise!" Sheri said quickly.

I was curious what the surprise was, I'm sure I'll love whatever it is. Right now though, I wanted to see if Sheri was going to cum or not. From the way her body was shaking, she was getting close. Of course me, and Rachel weren't helping her out. I kept teasing her asshole, while Rachel was busy playing with her tits.

"Be a good girl now, and you'll be an insatiable slut tonight." Rachel told her.

We both stopped touching her. Sheri kept stroking herself, but she slowed down. She wasn't trying to have an orgasm, she was just enjoying the pleasure she was giving herself.

Sheri let go of her penis, and put her arms around her lovers for a kiss. Every time we've had a three-way kiss, it's like fireworks going off in my head, and this time was no different. The chemistry the three of us share is unexplainable. Christie says we're like a 'three piece jigsaw puzzle'.

"You better make me pass out tonight." Sheri said to us.

"You now have two insanely competitive lovers, so be careful with your challenges." Rachel warned her.

"You make it sound like a bad thing." Sheri laughed.

"So what's the surprise?" I asked.

"Oh no mister. If I couldn't cum, then you don't get to see what we're wearin', and we got you a lil' somethin' too." Sheri smiled at me.

123456...8