How I Met Sheri Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get them outta my club." Alex said to the bouncers.

"WAIT...!" Dave said, he went over to Tony, and got his wallet out, "he doesn't have a permit for the gun."

Dave showed Alex the gun, and where the serial number should be.

"Mary call the cops, and you take Sheri to my office." Alex said to me. The last thing I wanted, was for the police to get involved.

I went to Sheri, who was being held by Rachel, they probably seen the whole fight, along with half the club. We both held Sheri, as we headed to the office in the back of the club.

"Mind your business!" I heard Renee say to the onlookers, as she cleared a path for us. Renee stayed with us until we reached the office.

"Thank you." Sheri told her quietly, as she touched Renee's arm.

Rachel lead Sheri to the couch, while I went to the freezer to get some ice. I can see Tony's handprint across her red cheek.

"It'll be ok tomorrow." I said softly, while I knelt in front of her.

"I know, unfortunately, I'm a veteran at this." Sheri tried to joke, which is a good sign.

My heart broke again, when I heard that. Sheri's the sweetest girl in the world, so the thought of her being abused or smacked like tonight, is sickening to me.

"I'm sorry this happened, if I just walked away, none..." I said, as my anger turned to guilt.

"NO!" Rachel said cutting me off.

"Babe, don't do that, it's not your fault." Sheri sincerely said.

I know that's true, but if I just walked away, this wouldn't have happened. If I keep replaying it in my head, I'll just get angry at myself, and there'll be plenty of time for that later. Right now I needed to focus on Sheri's needs.

"I broke my promise to you." I said. When I remembered that I promised Sheri, that nobody would ever hurt her again.

"I'm ok." Sheri tried to reassure me.

"You wanna go home?" I asked, when I sat down next to her.

"No, I just need a moment." She said.

"Want us to leave?" Rachel asked.

"NEVER!" Sheri quickly answered.

Sheri laid down with her head on my lap, I caressed her arm, while Rachel rubbed her legs. I was still processing what happened, when Sheri started to laugh quietly.

"OH MY GOD!" Rachel said, before she started laughing too.

"What the hell are you guys laughin' at?" I asked. Sheri pointed to the surveillance cameras.

We watch as Tyler re-enacted my fight with Tony, including how I slammed Sam against the wall. He was exaggeration my moves, which made me laugh too. There was a crowd around him, watching his every move.

"Please tell me, that's NOT how I looked." I joked.

"Ow, don't make me laugh." Sheri said.

"It's like a one-man show." Rachel said.

That made Sheri laugh even harder, until we seen the police coming into the club.

The three of us were silent, I think they were just as nervous as I was. There isn't too many things that scare me, but being in jail is at the top of the list. I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for that possibility.

Dave was talking to the two officers, like they were long lost friends. We couldn't hear what was being said, but it seemed like a friendly conversation.

One of the cops stayed with Tony, as the other walked with Dave, and Alex toward the office.

"It's gonna be ok, you didn't do anything wrong." The future lawyer Rachel told me.

"I beat the shit outta him." I remind her, as the office door opened.

"This is my old partner, officer Williams." Dave said, as he introduced us.

I was having problems comprehending what was happening. Like did Dave say 'old partner'? It's not like I'm some kind of criminal, but I was even more nervous now.

"You're a cop?" I asked Dave, and for some unkown reason, I took a big hit off the pen.

"He has a prescription." Rachel told the officer, as Sheri lowered my arm.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry...I'm just..." I tried apologizing for smoking pot in front of a cop.

"Don't worry 'bout it." Officer Williams tells me.

"I retired last year, I'd rather watch my wife fuckin' girls, than worrying 'bout dodging bullets." Dave joked. I'm sure he was trying to get his psychotic neighbor to calm down.

"Makin' crazy money in the process." The officer laughed.

"You're not in any trouble, it was self defense." Dave reassured us.

"Are you sure?" Sheri asked, as we collectively took a deep breath.

"Absolutely ma'am, Tony on the other hand is facing serious charges, including illegal possession of a weapon, and if you're willing to press charges, we can add assault to the list." Williams told us.

Sheri looked up to me, then over to Rachel as to what she should do.

"It's up to you." I said.

"We'll support whatever you decide." Rachel told her softly.

"I'll do it." Sheri said.

Alex went over to the surveillance monitors, to pull up video of Tony hitting Sheri. I didn't want to look at the video, I didn't want to get pissed off all over again.

Officer Williams explained to us, what we'll have to do. Rachel asked him all kinds of legal questions, that went over my head. I did understand the restraining order, and what that meant.

"You're young to be a lawyer." Williams said to Rachel, like he was impressed with her knowledge.

"Not yet, but I will be." She said.

"That's Carlos Sanchez's daughter." Dave said to his former partner.

"No shit? He's made me look like a clown a few times in court." He laughed.

My own lawyers have told me, that Rachel's dad is one of the best attorneys in the state. He mainly represents white collar defendants, but does a lot of pro bono work.

"Couldn't have been to bad, if he hired your old ass." Dave joked.

Officer Williams told us, that he put in his papers last week, to go work for Mr. Sanchez as his PI. Rachel told him, that the only way her dad would hire someone, is if he really respected him, and thought he was a solid investigator.

After what seemed like forever they finally left, leaving us alone again. That lasted about two seconds, when Christie came in. She went right to Sheri to give her a hug, and made sure she's all right.

"He really had a gun?" Christie asked in disbelief.

"I didn't pull it outta my ass." I laughed.

I still couldn't believe Tony had a gun or what his intentions were. I'll have plenty of time to obsess about what would've happened, if he got his hands on the gun. The only thing that matters is the girls are safe, and I'm still breathing.

"You really gotta keep this on." Christie joked as she handed me my shirt. I didn't get what she was joking about right away, until I recalled the pictures that the neighbors sent Melissa the other day.

We sat around, and talked while we passed around the pen. Christie thought it was hysterical that I smoked in front of a cop. I wasn't even thinking when I did that, I was so nervous about getting arrested.

Christie started talking to the girls in Spanish, which I didn't understand. It's weird that I don't understand Spanish, but I think it sounds so hot when I hear it.

"I'm gonna need a translator."

"How can you take Spanish in school, and not get the basics?" Christie asked me.

"17%" I said. It took Christie a minute to realize what I was talking about.

"HOLY SHIT, I forgot 'bout that." She cracked up laughing.

"What?" Rachel was dying to know what was so funny.

"Let me tell you, 'bout the man you're shacking up with." Christie laughed to the girls.

We told them, about when I was a freshman in high school, and how I was forced to take Spanish class. I had zero interest in school as it was, and even less in learning a second language.

It wasn't like I had a learning disability or anything like that. I was getting bullied everyday, so I hated everything about the school. The only class besides gym that I excelled in, was world history, which I found fascinating.

The first semester I got a 38% in Spanish on my report card, the following semesters didn't get much better. I had no realistic chance of passing the class, so I decided to entertain myself. When it was time for the final exam, I wanted to see how low I can get, and ended up with a 17%.

I thought it was hysterical, but my grandparents, teachers, principal, and school counselors didn't share my sense of humor. The school didn't force me to take another foreign language, so I looked at it like a small victory.

"Jay." Sheri said in a disappointing tone.

"Now he's dating two Hispanics." Christie said with irony.

"Monday you start Spanish lessons." Rachel told me.

"Mmm, I've always had a fantasy 'bout..." I said.

"NO, literal lessons, but we might have to keep you after class." Sheri smiled at me.

I couldn't help but to day dream, that Sheri was a hot teacher, and her little aide Rachel. Yeah, I have a feeling I'll be failing Spanish again.

"You should've seen Tyler." Christie said, When she's high, she goes from topic to topic. It can be very confusing, if you don't spend a lot of time around her.

"We did, I told Jay that's what he looked like." Sheri laughed, as she pointed at the monitors.

"Funny funny girl.". I say, as I tickle Sheri's side. It's good that we can make her laugh so soon.

"Look how scary he is." Christie joked. On the monitors, Tyler's showing Melissa how I jumped between the bouncers.

"Did he take off his shirt?" I asked, as I look closely at the monitors.

"Yeah he did!" Rachel laughed.

"Looks like you're his role model." Sheri said.

"Poor bastard." I said, and meant it, I'm not a role model in anyway.

"You should be proud of what you did, but knowing you the way I do, you probably blamed yourself.

"He tried." Rachel told her.

"We shut that shit down." Sheri said, as she held my hand.

"I'll kick your ass, it was ONLY Tony's fault." Christie said to me.

I want to believe them, but I'm a hard time convinving myself that I wasn't to blame.

"Told you, now let's go party!" Sheri said, as she stood up.

"You ready?" Rachel asked.

"I'm just a lil' nervous." She admitted.

"There's no reason to be, this club is full of people who love you." Christie said.

"You won't be alone, one of us will be with you." I tell Sheri.

"You don't have to do that." She said.

"You ain't got a choice." Rachel said. There was no way, that we'd leave her alone after what happened to her. If it was Christie or Rachel, we'd there for them too. It's what you do when you care so deeply about someone.

Hearing the support that her lovers, and Christie are giving her, seemed to relax Sheri. She took a deep breath, and smiled.

We walked out of the office, and thankfully most people just glanced our way, and went back to what they were doing. That's when I heard the Rocky theme coming from behind me. I turmed around to see Tyler shadow boxing.

"Dude, that was awesome." Tyler saif excitedly.

For fuck sakes, I thought to myself. I don't know about anyone else, but when I get into a fight, I don't like talking about it. I would rather have nobody tell me what happened, but that's not realistic. It's not every night that there's a brawl at Club Een, it's usually a laid back environment. That's why I like coming here.

"How're you sweetie?" Melissa asked, as she gave her a hug.

"I'm much better, thanks." Sheri said.

"Rob Ray fan, eh?" Dave asked.

For those of you, who haven't watched much hockey. Rob Ray's a legend for our hometown Buffalo Sabres, and not because he was a great player. He was an enforcer, who would take off his sweater when he was about to fight, so his opponent couldn't grab him. Google him, and you'll see how it payed off for him.

"I figured if it worked for him, I might have a chance." I laughed.

"That was somethin' else." He said like he was impressed, as he patted my back.

We went to the bar, I sat on a stool with Sheri standing between my legs. I can still see she's still shaken, from all the attention. I put my arms around her, and pulled her close to me. I hugged her from behind, while Rachel ordered some drinks.

"I fuckin' love you." I tell Sheri quietly, and kiss her cheek.

Sheri turned around so she can face me. A tear rolled down her cheek, that I wipe away.

"I kinda like you." She giggled.

"Wow, you just crushed my heart." I joked.

"Look in my eyes, and tell me what you see." Sheri smiled.

"It doesn't hurt to hear it every once in awhile." I said, trying not to laugh.

"I love you, more than you'll ever know." Sheri said.

"Was that so hard?" I laughed.

"You're such a dork." Sheri said, as she gave me a hug.

I was only joking aroumd with her, Sheri's constantly telling me she loves me. I just thought she was a little stressed, so I wanted to lighten the mood with her. It's my way of dealing with emotional situations.

"I hate seein' you fight, but thank you. I've never had a boyfriend stick up for me like that." She said quietly to me.

I just held her, there was no need for me to say anything. Sheri knows I'm here for her, just like she was there for me this morning, when she could've gotten a few more hours of sleep.

"Sheri, I am so sorry." Alex said, when he came over to us.

Sheri stepped away from me, to go embrace her uncle. I can see they were both emotional at the moment. Alex was one of the people, who helped Sheri escape from her abusive ex.

"It's all right." Sheri said.

"I wanna kill him." Alex said with anger.

Alex isn't a big man, he's five feet, nine inches, but in pretty good shape for a 55 year old man. I do think he'd kill for her though, he protects her like a daughter.

"I know, but it's over now, and I survived." Sheri consoled him.

"'Cause you're a strong girl, with a man who'll do anything for you." Alex said, as he looked at me.

I thought Alex would be upset or disapointed in me, for not being there to stop Tony from slapping her. I should've known better.

"He's a good man." Sheri smiled at me.

"You really beat the shit outta him." Alex laughed.

"He brought it on himself."

"Amen! I gotta make some calls, I'll check in on you two lovebirds later." Alex told us, before he gave me a hug.

"Three lovebirds." Sheri corrected him, as she gave Rachel a kiss.

"It's 'bout fuckin' time." Alex laughed, while he walked away.

Along with Christie, Alex was a big proponent of the three of us. He said we have some kind of 'magic', and we owed it to ourselves to give it a chance.

Christie came over to drag Rachel to the bathroom with her.

"He REALLY respects you." Sheri said to me about Alex.

"I wasn't sure at the beginning." I laughed.

"Why?" Sheri asked.

"His first impression of me, was me basically molesting you on the dance floor." I said.

"If you kept your hands to yourself, you wouldn't have those kinda problems." Sheri said, as she kissed my lips.

"Do you want me to stop playin' with you?" I asked.

"Hell no." She said.

"Now that's it's just us, how are you? And don't give that 'I'm fine' bullshit." I asked.

"I'm still a little scared." She admitted.

"If I just walked away, it..." I began to say, until she took my face in her hands, and kissed me deeply.

"If you wanna make me feel better, please don't blame yourself." Sheri said, when she broke the kiss.

"But..." I tried to say.

"But nothing babe, you need to get this through your thick skull, the was NOT your fault." Sheri said seriously.

"I'll try." I laugh. I want to believe her, but I still can't help but to place the blame upon my shoulders.

"I'll tell you what else I'm feelin'." Sheri said, as her devilish smile appeared.

"I'm afraid to know." I said, as I seen that familiar look in her eyes.

"I am horny as FUCK right now." She giggled to me.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, I've been smokin' all night, and then..." Sheri said, but trailed off.

"This should be good." I laughed, when she couldn't finish her sentence.

"Seeing you go all alpha with no shirt on, has me dripping." She smiled seductively.

"That's why I did it, to get in your panties." I joked.

Sheri slowly shook her head at me, as she raised the front of her dress. I looked down, and seen she wasn't wearing any panties.

"I'm not wearin' any." Sheri said. She told that she got so wet when her, and Rachel gave me a blow job, that she had to take them off.

"Dirty lil' slut." I said quietly, as I gently remove the tape holding her penis down. Sheri let out a sigh, when I set her penis free, and squeezed it tight.

"What's goin' on?" Rachel asked when she came back, she was oblivious that I was holding Sheri's penis.

"Jay called me a slut." Sheri told her.

"Yeah, and?" Rachel laughed.

"Me fightin' turned her on." I said, as I show Rachel what's in my hand.

Rachel didn't hesitate to stroke Sheri with me. For months Rachel would watch as I would play with Sheri's body, now she's able to join in on the fun.

"It wasn't the fightin'." Sheri said, as we gently stroked her.

"What was it?" Rachel asked.

"You read those texts." Sheri smiled to her.

"Ahhh, I get it." Rachel said.

"You wanna fill me in?" I asked.

Sheri looked at me as she lifted up my shirt, and ran her hand over my abs.

"One, two, three..." Rachel counted, as Sheri touched the eight pack on my stomach.

"You guys are sick." I laugh.

"Face it babe, you're a fuckin' smoke show." Sheri said to me, as I began to blush.

"You're humility, just makes the girls want you even more." Rachel smiled.

"Are we done?" I laughed at them.

"Ypu wanna know what I just watched in the bathroom?" Rachel asked me.

"HELL NO!" I said.

"I do!" Sheri said, as she laughed at my reaction.

"Melissa, and Christie were so turned on by you, that they went down on each other." Rachel said.

"I need to get high." I said, as I took a big hit.

"Why didn't you join in?" Sheri asked Rachel.

"Would you want me too?" Rachel smiled.

"You can if you want." Sheri said. They were playing a little cat, and mouse game with each other.

"That's not what I asked." Rachel said, as she got closer to Sheri's face.

"I don't want that." Sheri said.

Which wasn't a surprise to either of us. Sheri doesn't want Rachel fooling around with anyone but us. Just like Rachel wouldn't like if me or Sheri fooled around with someone. We're a threesome, who're committed to one another.

"Why not?" Rachel asked quietly, while we continued to play with Sheri's penis.

"'Cause I love you." Sheri smiled.

"I thought you loved Jay?" Rachel said.

"I DO!" Sheri insisted.

"THAT'S why he called you a slut!" Rachel laughed, as she leaned in to kiss Sheri.

"What should we do 'bout this?" I asked Rachel, as we look at the dripping penis.

"As much as I'd love to tease her all night, she's had a rough night." Rachel told me.

"And she didn't cum this afternoon." I reminded both of them.

"You wanna show Jay the video we made?" Rachel asked Sheri.

"We turned off the cameras, so this is only for you." Sheri smiled at me.

Rachel let go of the hard penis, so she can get her phone out. Rachel was using her phone to record Sheri walking out of the bathroom, when I was taking a nap. Rachel asked her the same question she asked me tonight 'are you sure you want this?' I see a big smile come across Sheri's face, as she crawled onto the bed, and began licking Rachel's pussy.

"And you wondered why I called you a slut." I laughed, as the video of my two girlfriends came to an end.

Sheri must've liked my response, because she turned me on the stool, so her back was against the bar, and looked down at her hard penis. She wanted me to get on my knees to suck her off, but I shook my head.

"PLEASE...I need to cum!" Sheri pleaded.

"You will, but I gotta take a piss." I laughed.

I didn't have to go. I wanted to do something special for Sheri, and I needed a some time to come up with something.

"I'm so horny, it'll take thirty seconds." Sheri said, I can hear the frustration in her voice.

1...345678