All Comments on 'How I REALLY Met Your Mother Pt. 03'

by Dishwasher1004

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SlofredSlofredover 2 years ago

Well yes of course. you are already compelled to read all following documents. 5 stars. Hope there really is another document. Love that you shared this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a really interesting series, a very imaginative plot. Well done.

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

"Knowing how he badly he went ballistic when Neutronia came back, only for him to find out she was pregnant with some nobodies"- don't really know what exactly the correct sentence should be just putting it here

"But Anna doesn't even exist, you might say. Well, that's why Helen had to bring us the tablet from the future. Anna WILL exist, eventually. In fact we waited until she became a teenager before we wrote this at all, because Master's powers can't just take her memories, they instead use his knowledge of her to rewrite you. In effect you haven't become Anna, you've become Master's idea of what Anna is like."

this is a bit confusing, so the contracts they gave him are from the future right?

anyway an interesting series. Neutronia deserves her own anal scene.

Dishwasher1004Dishwasher1004about 2 years agoAuthor

Yes, the tablets are from the future, that's why they can work the way they do at all.

Secondly, I'm not currently planning a Neutronia anal scene, but only because I don't have a sequel story for them that I feel is worth telling yet. Though trust me, once I have one I assure you, Neutronia will ABSOLUTELY get an anal scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDishwasher1004@Dishwasher1004
11/9/22 - Just to update you all on the Master Gene. I have finished writing the main story. All that's left now is the Epilogue and editing the chapters before publishing them. So I should have some NEW new chapters available soon.