All Comments on 'How I Surrendered to My Wife'

by Babuslove

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wrong category: fetish or gay male. Let’s be honest, there was no love in this marriage, just two selfish people taking their pleasure from the other persons sacrifice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Post this garbage in FETISH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"...our chastity journey."

.

That alone qualifies this for Fetish, NOT Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Roll up, roll up, read the latest male failure to join the site.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Fetish. Definitely no way near a “loving” wife. If she loved him, she could never enjoy torturing him. They are both seriously in need of mental health services.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

F

E

T

I

S

H

That said, there have been decently done chastity stories here but this one comes up way short. Its like you write it while jerkin the gerkin and ended it when your pud pull did too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story, lots of detail and play by play description. Makings of a good series, looking forward to a Pt. 2 anyway. Lots of room for her to expand her domination of hubby.

Sucker2Sucker2over 2 years ago

The story was a bit slow at the beginning but the last half was quite hot.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Tendon nightmare of his dreams.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What kind of bent mind comes up with garbage like that. Or a very Twisted heart underlying at all? You need to get help.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not bad. Sorry you got so many negative comments. There are those of us who wish you would write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous