All Comments on 'How It Happened Ch. 02'

by fullchoketubes

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
Cheat

Problem is that now she is lying and planning on an affair behind his back, seems to me that this is the end of the marriage. How can you have a marriage when one spouse is carrying on behind the others back, no matter how hot it is or even if he is OK with her being with Brad, now it is flat out cheating and lying. I think it is time for her and her marriage to face the consequences of her lying and cheating.

ryu77ryu77about 11 years ago
Another typical story

The wife, although knows her husband would be ok with it if she asked permision, is doing something behind his back, And the wimpish husband will do nothing because dur hurr his dick is hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To WACC or not to WACC

That is the question. Tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous misfortune than confront the bitch and get some for ones self.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 11 years ago
I like the plot.

This is shaping up to be an interesting read. Cheating is doing something unknown to the spouse, especially if you know they would not approve. The wife seems to be headed for the cheating side of town. I like this so far. Let's see how you wrap it up.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 11 years ago
Forget the fuckers...

...who read the stories they profess to hate. There are those of us that love to see and hear their wife enjoying themselves and having sex. WE love you.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Turn About...Fair Play?

She had a bad first encounter with the Bull, mainly instigated to please Hubby. A few years later, she had a great encounter with her Bull AND his buddy, but again it was due to Hubby's insistence! She KNOWS Hubby likes her to have these trysts, and would approve and encourage this next one. But it seems like she would like to sow her OWN wild oats, not accommodate Hubby! Now we will see if he is REALLY about her having her own pleasure, or, as he expressed before, if he is mostly concerned with this being about HUBBY again!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
& So the Lying Begins ?

The author is describing an addiction. This is his high and sharing the wife seems to the only way to achieve it. The story is focusing & fixated entirely on the carnal.

To get the full marks, a fuller portrait of this marriage in imminent peril must be presented. That would set off the illicit action to better effect by way of contrast.

This is well written & I enjoy it from the same perspective one enjoys watching a condemned building imploding or idly watching a poker game on tv being played for stakes I would never personally hazard. Sorry about the haters who condem this story by reflex..

There is room for improvement in terms of story telling, but the edgy bits are gripping. Take that as you will.

. ****

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Double Damn

Now it's not only to fulfill his need to be a cuck but now she will cheat without him knowing. But he found out. Both need to die in extreme pain.

Too severe? Go fuck yourself.

LechemanLechemanabout 11 years ago
The Story Was Interesting.... but yet another potential cuckold.

Just for starters I do not like cuckold stories and always hope as I am reading one the tables may turn. Alas to my disappointment the cuckold generally wins out leaving a discomforting feeling for me. I found this story interesting as you are giving the impression he may yet take a stand. I can only hope....other than that the story was well written.

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
CONGRATUATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share with us soon the next chapter!

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
What LDS & LSD said. Have these guys ever writ a lousy comment?

Not what BBL says. He's no stooge - he's got a brain - time to grow some Betrayed and give us some less glib input.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Part one was good, husband giving his wife ‘permission’ to be a fuck toy for other men worked for me. And they both seemed to enjoy their time afterwards. Granted, him more than her, in that she didn’t want to talk about it. So not sure I understand why she would jeopardize her marriage by going behind his back…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I would say she could go as long as promised not to fuck Brad and his friend again if she did there would be consequences. Is it girls only party if not are other husbands there then why am I not invited.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 5 years ago
Well told story

You should finish this as a series. You write well.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Red

Red.never met a cuck story that he didn't like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's been almost 10yrs since this part was published, so I'm thinking there won't be a part3. That's too bad. I've enjoyed parts1 & 2 and would love to read more about Brad and Lynn in a part3. Does she tell her hubby (before / during / after) her rendezvous with Brad. Does she have a ffm s3some with Brad and his wife?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous