All Comments on 'How It Started, How It's Going Pt. 06'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Vegasrails2Vegasrails23 months ago

She finally got the point, great ending

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Really messed up couple!

4

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

After then most; but, and it’s a big butt.

Casey emotionally divorced Bill after her weekend with JT. While on the rebound she hooked up with Tank to hurt JT; and she didn’t even care about her husband. She lied to him to hook up with Tank and then deliberately got pregnant with Tanks kid and told her two sons before Bill and then left him to be with Tank.

She didn’t return to Bill because she loved him, she had no where else to go and knew that Bill would give in. She isn’t in love with Bill, she’s using him and if she had gotten Tanks money, Bill would never have seen her again.

The fact that Bill refuses to acknowledge that shows that he is a fool and deserves to be treated like the dog shit he is. She’s openly mocking him, insulting him humiliating him and she loves it. She hates Bill so much that making his life miserable is her only joy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. It can’t end like this we need a real heart to heart.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, this one is the best so far. Really ties the story together

Bearly_LegibleBearly_Legible3 months ago

Well, that was a somewhat mad series. Definitely stuff to enjoy and some great set pieces. Definitely good at the dirty talk. A1, throughly enjoyed. The 3 chapters about a woman having a protracted mental breakdown was... unexpected. Bravo on making her quite so irredeemably loathsome and heartless. I think it's fair to say Bill could have done better. Still, it was a fun series, but I might need to now lie down in a darkened room.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog3 months ago

Overall an excellent read. I already went over the top with my criticism of the authors writing skills for which I apologized. The series was very readable. Good job. 5 stars for entire story

Lee_Bee_TeeLee_Bee_Tee3 months ago

I really liked the stories line. You did a good job of painting a solid picture of each character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES