How It Started, How It's Going Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright enough with the mocking." Bill sat up. "I"d better be going."

Keisha looked at Bill and could see he was conflicted.

"Don't worry, the guilt fades." She said as she placed a loving hand on his back. "Maybe ask your wife for some tips." Bill flinched away and Keisha regretted her remark. "I'm sorry, cheap shot."

She sat up and moved so she was sitting behind Bill. Putting her arms around him she hugged her naked body against his back.

"You were right you know, about JT and Casey." Bill started as he let himself relax in Keisha's warm embrace. "I think if you hadn't called JT back home she would have left me. The thing with Tank, that was her on the rebound with the extra incentive of rubbing JT's nose in it every time that fat bastard bragged about it at work."

Keisha laid her head down on the back of Bill's shoulder so he mouth faced his ear.

"But we came through it. We're survivors you and me. That's what we have in common." She said then she lightly kissed his neck. "Now off you go."

Bill got up and got dressed. Keisha watched him while she laid on the bed. When he was ready to go he picked up his phone and checked it. Keisha moved quickly snatching the phone from his grasp. Before Bill could comprehend what was happening she was standing in front of a mirror on the built in wardrobe taking a naked selfie.

"Just something to remember me by." She said as she tapped away on the front of the phone before handing it back to him. "That's my number there too. I saved it under K. Just in case you're feeling horny next time you are on this side of the country."

Bill took the phone and put it in his pocket as he tried to think of what to say before leaving. Keisha put her finger up to his lips.

"Don't say anything, just go. It's better that way."

Bill left and went to the elevator. On the way down to his floor he took his phone out. He searched the contacts for K. The number came up along with the naked selfie she'd added as her profile picture. Bill's finger hovered over the delete option. Then it shifted slightly to the messages. He typed thank you then sent it. As he got out of the lift on his floor his phone chimed with Keisha's reply.

Great now I have your number so I can call you next time I'm in Washington. Just to find out how mad Casey got this morning...

The message was finished by the eggplant emoji and a smiling face. Bill replied with a smiling face then walked towards the room. As he got to the door there was another message.

Do you like your profile picture?

Then a picture appeared. She must have taken it as he was getting dressed. It was from the back, he only had his underpants on and he was bending over putting on his pants.

Keisha was back in bed looking at her phone screen. She could see that Bill had seen the photo and there was some activity in the reply box suggesting he was tapping out a reply. Then that disappeared and nothing came through. She put the phone down and rolled onto her side. Bill was not her type at all. She had occasional lovers but they weren't visiting her for conversation. As she snuggled down under the covers Keisha grabbed the pillow Bill had slept on and pulled it to her chest.

Bill started a reply, then deleted it. He flirted with the idea of the angry emoji but in the end decided not to send anything. He didn't want a reply coming when he was in the room with Casey. He held the keycard against the reader and when the light turned green went inside. It was very dark. Casey must have had the blackout curtains drawn. Using the light from his phone screen he navigated his way to the bed. Casey's body was a lump under the covers on her side. Bill sat down gently not wanting to disturb her and removed his shoes. The shirt was next and when he stood up to get his pants off Casey spoke.

"Can you have a shower before you get in? I can smell her on you."

"Yeah, um okay." Bill said as he went to the bathroom.

In the shower he pondered Casey's request. There was no hiding the malice in the way it was delivered. It wasn't something he ever insisted upon but when he thought about it mostly she had probably showered before she came home. One thing for sure Keisha was going to gloat about the reaction.

Back at the bed Bill eased his way under the blankets. Casey rolled towards him and got her body next to his. She put an arm across his chest then it drifted lower. Her hand found his cock and her fingers closed around it. She gave it a few languid strokes as she trailed kisses across Bill's shoulder to his neck.

"Do you want to fuck?" Casey's husky voice cooed in his ear.

"Um, I might, um need a bit of time." Bill replied as he gently moved Casey's hand away from his genitals. "We've got a late check out so how about a rain check till later?"

"Yeah okay," Casey hid her hurt better this time. "But you'd better be ready for the fuck of your life mister."

Bill rolled so his back was to his wife. She stayed close putting her arm around him and pressing her body into his. He was almost asleep when Casey asked him a question.

"Is it always like that?"

"Huh?" Bill heard her but his brain had gone into neutral so it took a while to process.

"The waiting, the wondering, is that what it's like for you when I go out?"

"Sometimes, but I know you're coming back, so..." Bill didn't finish the sentence.

"It still sucks," Casey said as she lent forward and kissed Bill's shoulder.

Casey stayed awake for some time. Tonight was a very unsettling experience. She pondered what she would do if her husband hadn't come back. Meanwhile Bill's dreams were filled with ebony curves.

12