How My Cuck Life Started Ch. 02

Story Info
Second part on the jorn.
838 words
4.31
9.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After witnessing her cheat on me with her Chinese classmate I laid awake in my bed for a long time. Conflicting emotions and vivid images running through my mind and body. The pain and humiliation of her cheating on me was crushing my heart, but my dick was hard.

Should I break up with her? I didn’t want to loose her, should I confront her? Damn his dick was thick. Does she even want me anymore? I replayed the sight of her on her knees sucking his thick cock over and over in my head. I realized I was so very hard and horny, I jerked off to that image and came real hard, my chest was covered in my own cum. I fell asleep like that.

The next day was hell, having to wait until she came over after school to see her. What was I going to do, pretend I didn’t know, confront her… I really was conflicted, if I pretended not to know she would keep fucking him behind my back, of that I was certain. If I confronted her we could break up if she chose him over me.

The moment finally arrived, a knock on my door and her key unlocking my door. She came in, smiling, ‘hi honey, i’ve missed you so much, sorry for last night, but we really needed to finish that school project.’ She kissed me passionately, her mouth on my mouth made me think of her sucking Ming’s thick cock the night before, I got instantly hard. She definitely noticed that, Ó he missed me too’ she laughed. Her hand cupped my balls and dick and she squeezed. My cock twitched hard, ‘mmm he definitely is excited, why don’t we get naked’ We both stripped and ended up on the big sofa.
I was so excited to explore her naked, sexy, hot body with my hands and fingers. My fingers found her wet pussy, flicking her clit and sliding a finger in her pussy. She moaned and my mind went back to hearing her moan loudly the night before. Her eyes found mine and she told me she wanted to sit on my face and have me lick her pussy. I simply nodded. She got on top, pressed her wet smooth pussy hard on my mouth, my tongue found her clit and she started grinding on my face. ‘MMM your tongue feels so good’ my dick was so hard, I didn’t dare to stroke my dick in fear of cumming right then and there.
Suddenly she tilted het hips forward so my tongue was close to har asshole. Í want you to lick my ass honey’, she smiled at me as my eyes were wide staring up at her. ‘Do it’ she said. Her wet pussy was on my nose and she pressed down, pushing her ass down on my mouth. My tongue touched her asshole, I could taste it. ‘Push your tongue in my ass, mmm yes like that, it feels so good’.
Humiliation and submission filled me as I continued eating out her ass, I felt my dick grow soft.
After a couple of minutes she got up and told me she was hungry, I said OK, so we went to the kitchen and grabbed some things to snack on after which we went to the bedroom. There she took my limp dick in her mouth and got me instantly hard while I was thinking of her sucking Ming’s cock. We made love for a while, all the while flashes of her and Ming flew through my head and hearing her moan so loudly while he was fucking her. She definitely wasn’t moaning loudly while I was fucking her. I felt so humiliated and hurt. Finally I came in her pussy while I was on top of her. We kissed and when I just got my limp cock out of her pussy she told me ‘I want you to make me cum! I want you to lick my pussy now!’ I looked at her ‘Now?’ thinking of all my cum in her pussy. ‘Yes now, make me cum’ She pushed my head down to her pussy, I could see my cum on her lips and pouring out of her. I felt disgusted by it, but I let her guide my head and mouth to her pussy and I started flicking her clit, but she pushed my mouth down on her pussy, smearing the cum on my face. ‘MMM this is so hot, stick your tongue in my pussy, eat me out!’ I obeyed her, kinda eating my own cum out and off her pussy. She came hard, moaning loudly, pressing and grinding her pussy on my mouth and face. Ó that was amazing’ she pulled me up and looked at her, she laughed, ‘your face is all wet and sticky with my juices and your own cum, so hot. ‘Thank you honey it was an amazing orgasm. I am tired now, I want to sleep, goodnight.’