All Comments on 'How My Cuck Life Started Ch. 02'

by Kinky_cucwannabe_fetishes

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting premise but rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a loser piece of shit. He should have dumped the cumdump over the phone and stayed. How could he touch that cum injected waste of flesh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I bet that happens a lot in college. I would think the ordinary response for the non-cuck would be "have a nice life sweetheart" and maybe ghost her afterwards, but clearly this cuck gets off on this. There should be some established rules to follow, as in it's not cheating if it's agreed to beforehand. If she had come clean on everything it might be a salvageable relationship, but clearly she has made her choice by kicking the boyfriend out, only to schedule him the following day like a client. Perhaps instead the cuck needs to go back home and sample something new himself? She might be a "catch" but there are other girls that might respect a relationship just a bit more and not lie about it, although that obviously wouldn't make for a good cuckold story either.

It's a lot to say in just a few story paragraphs, and I would be more interested personally in the emotions part of all this, but that's just me maybe.

Thank you for sharing, Jackie.

Smotherslave101Smotherslave101almost 2 years ago

Well I loved this story looking forward to part 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKinky_cucwannabe_fetishes@Kinky_cucwannabe_fetishes
In a lovely relationship with my beautiful girlfriend (33). I was in a long cuckold relationship before this with my ex girlfriend from age 21 till 29. It was a submissive cuc relationship. With my current girlfriend, we are more into femdom, outdoors, water sports, soft bdsm…

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES