All Comments on 'How Such a Prude Became a Slut'

by AlyMike

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichards11 months ago

Stopped reading at 40DDD breasts.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino11 months ago

Agree with ReedRichards; just complete nonsense. Why did hubby confess after all the time that had elapsed?

JH4FunJH4Fun11 months ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

You have just set off a storm of hater and love it comments with this one. I fall in the later category. I gave it an Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating.

I am reminded of that old saying about the Goose and Gander. But really, it’s a story and women have desires as well as men. So, you wrote this one with a woman’s perspective. Good for you.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why be married? Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stupid people do stupid things and dumb people write about it.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gs11 months ago

90% of women interviewed, (210) to be exact, said they hated the idea of giving BJ's, and found it disgusting. 78.2% said if they did, they NEVER let a man cum in their mouth. So that's what I think of your story.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf8111 months ago

To the people in the commentary section: The story is like this because the author wants it that way. End of discussion.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really. 40DDD breasts, you're an idiot. Another first story disaster, I did as the others, I stopped reading at the 40DDD comment.

boneham21boneham2110 months ago

TRYING TO PASS FILTHY TRAILER TALK OFF AS SENSUAL EROTICA!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

if you are going to include anal intercourse in your store

PUT A TAG ON IT

Not every is that way inclined

AlyMikeAlyMike10 months agoAuthor

My husband was in the middle of an affair with a bitch that was trying to get him to leave me. He knew that if he broke it off with her because he didn’t want to leave me that she was going to rat him out anyway. So instead of that happening he broke it off with her via text and proceeded to tell me.

Do you have something against large breasts? Or against large women?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What Racerman1969gs said, goes ditto for me. Stats DO NOT support the assertions of the majority of LW stories. And the spouses that take the 'Two Wrongs' stance are worse than the cheating spouse. They throw away their moral high ground. Burn the bridge to reconciliation, and lose the right to argue many lines of evidence that previously supported their side of the story. They also forfeit arguments for negotiation because they can no longer point the finger at their offender without having three fingers on their own hand pointing back to them. Often times (especially in LW Land) their retribution goes beyond the pale causing more damage to innocent family and friends.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

A cheating cow with some big ol boobs.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, I hope that she does not stop at one guy. SHe has a lot to catch up. Maybe she will go to some frat parties, or biker bars, or sex shops to get her jollies. She always comes home and lets her husband know what she did over the last few days.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More please .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What TheGreyWolf81 said.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What had she been missing all those years that caused her husband to cheat? n interesting view on revenge.

ExcaliburXExcaliburX10 months ago

AlyMike. Big tits are FREAKING BEAUTIFUL! Keep writing sweetie.

mattenwmattenw10 months ago

Two days later she was served the divorce papers and he threw her out of his house. Now she has all the time to live out her "slut" coming out!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196910 months ago

How can any of you "demand justice" when she's the one that showed mercy on her cheating husband. go with the fantasy of it and let's see how she takes advantage of her freedoms.

I enjoyed this. keep going but I think the wife can drop the "asshole lying next to me" snipes now that she's acting slutty and giving away her remaining virginities.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More slutty adventures please.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Some kind of evil "mercy". I'd rather leave her at the pound like the dog she is. Who wants to be married to a slut?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous