All Comments on 'How to Cure a Stutter Ch. 02'

by Ani100

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
waste

a waste of ink

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why would he keep her stupid slurry ass around..

She has proven herself to be both stupid and an unfaithful slut.

If he's kind she won't be beaten before being thrown out.

If he's smart he'll pour acid on her face and then throw her out.

Either way the stupid slut s history, or he's just another loser cuck.

manywheelsmanywheelsabout 13 years ago
is it right?

ya, probably not... but how many guys do that exact same thing, especially when yer young.... i think its cool to see that there are some women out there that think the way men do...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Typical of women

Almost all of them are whores or sluts.

Don't trust a single one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loving Wives very chancy

I see the morality police are really dumping on you. Don't worry about them. You could have put this in the non-consent/reluctance category and scored better. You are writing well and keeping it interesting. It's good to see how she gets deeper and deeper in strife. Keep that aspect going.

These morons that read stories they hate are quite pitiful - personally I couldn't imagine spending the time to read something I hated and then take more time to comment on it, quite an odd bit of sefl-torture, perhaps they get off on that.

Lastly, don't be discouraged just be wary of the loving wives category. Try a warning to these twits next time that if they continue they will read about an unfaithful girl. Good luck with it. I'll look for the next chapter for sure.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Cheating

Will finding a cheating whore cure the hiccups too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAni100@Ani100
One day I'll get time to write more stories … meanwhile thank you to all the authors who post here and spread enjoyment.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES