All Comments on 'How To - The Upper Office'

by lappsink

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

Gotta love a "turnabout is fair play" storyline. I'm looking forward to seeing what she does next. Is she even alive any more? Is it possible that the remote can reconfigure her body in some way, change her into something else, something stealthier or more powerful?

lappsinklappsinkalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Glad you like the direction the story took! I've a few ideas where to go with this, my thoughts being that if I were a potentially immortal sex doll, living in a storm drain, hell bent on revenge against a company that mind controlled and enslaved me, with access to a potentially limitless bank account and a remote control that could either make me a brainless sex slave again or give me massive control over my body... well, I'd be looking to move my way up in the pecking order...

Tanky1000Tanky1000almost 3 years ago

Interesting, I would like to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for coming back! Love your stories. Awesome to see Trish back too. Keep the good work, it is amazing! Really hope to get a glimpse to what happened to Sally, did Elula keep her promise or is she still her dick? Sally's fate is amazing, disturbing and incredible hot.

lappsinklappsinkover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for enjoying the stories :) I was going to leave Sallies fate ambiguous (who knows where they went too and if they'd keep their word) but maybe I'll revisit in the next chapter... If I ever get back to it! There is a plot outline done but I have a few other projects going on at the moment so may not update here for a while (what else is new..)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

2 years ... sometimes i just come back here to see is the author came back, hopefully one day we will see how the story goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlappsink@lappsink
Writing stories in a fantasy/sci-fi setting with a generally EXTREMELY unrealistic tone, I like to cover scenarios that are - as far as I know - completely impossible in real life, hence the need for fiction. Topics can include transformation, expansion, mind control, futana...