How To - The Upper Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a further few hours before she reached anything that shed natural light. Waddling along in the near pitch black, she realised just how used she now was to her large jiggly body. She eventually came to a large opening where the corridor lead to an intersection. The vast network she'd travelled through must be the flood precaution, she mused, but what if she was to end up end up walking through sewage and stagnant water in her pursuit of an exit. Taking pause, she decided to bunker down for some rest, safe in the knowledge there was no possible way they'd find her - she must have covered 20 miles in what was practically an underground maze. Even if her more paranoid delusions of a implanted tracking chip inside her were true, there was no way they'd have signal.

Maybe it was the fatigue, but for the first time since coming back to consciousness, she felt safe enough to relax... and allow her mind to wonder back to her addictive cum. She needed it and was conscious of the fact she was already rubbing her shaft, encouraging an erection.

3 further months pass - Trish spent it satisfying herself and wandering the sewer, while venturing out at night to look for a place to stay/disguises. Her card still works but Trish was far too paranoid to get any money out in case it gave away her location. The only time she'd put it in a machine, suspicious looking people arrived in the area soon after. Trish had mapped out her route and was able to observe them from the storm drain, but couldn't confirm if the people she suspected were looking for her or just an innocent group. She knew she was paranoid, but she had to be cautious. She had no idea how much heat was on her, never even saw her name mentioned in papers or on the stolen radio she used.

She'd rearranged a small patch in the deeper depths of sewer that was home. It was simple, she kept all her disguises there - if you could call them proper disguises, they rarely completely hid her obvious form and only served as camouflage for some of her night-time ventures - and it had enough signal to be able to keep the radio playing. She mapped the area and knew she was below a part of the city outside her former residential building and going one way down a large flood pipe would take her to a rural farmland area. She was lucky she could self sustain on her own cum, so she didn't have to rush. Once she was confident she was unlikely to be found, she would leave... But till then, she'd been sucking herself off nearly round the clock. Part due to her addiction, part due to her fear of capture, she summarised. It was okay to be scared.

But it dawned on her she needed her revenge. It didn't matter how scared she was, she needed to step out of her sewer home and look for retribution. It was coming. She knew she was in effect a multi-millionaire, the payments she'd been given for her work was still in her account. It was just... how she could use the money that she had difficulty figuring out. With each passing day, each load she took from herself, each night she spent listening to draining water she knew it was only a matter of gathering her nerve and lashing out. The untouched controller lay on the pipe she'd been using as a bedtime desk. She looked at it, with concern, hope and a lot more lust than she thought possible.

"Ok, time to experiment and get out of this sewer..."

12