All Comments on 'How to Train Your Karen'

by AmateurSmutWriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MartinMcFlyMartinMcFlyabout 1 year ago

This is an excellent first story! Congratulations, and thank you for sharing this. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A part 2 please

dvmrdvmrabout 1 year ago

Great start to a series. Please keep it coming. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your 1st story was really good. Karen needed to be put in her place, and all it took was a couple slaps to her face. When I get bitchy, a good slap to my face from my boyfriend puts me in MY place right away.

Great job! Please keep writing

rmac1rmac1about 1 year ago

Well done! A great start to a series if you so wish. I can see many opportunities to expand on this story! Have fun with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really good little story. I felt her switch to submission was a little too easy, but overall well done.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104about 1 year ago

Enjoyable story. Looking forward to more, either continuing this or something new.

This is a nice bit of wish fulfillment for anyone who's had to deal with a Karen, although honestly I think a spank or 57 would have been just as good for the story!

AmateurSmutWriterAmateurSmutWriterabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you to everyone that's read my little story. I put this one up as more of a tester to see how people would like my writing style etc. I may right other parts to the this story and officially make it a series but that's not something 100% set in stone. I do have other ideas for what I could do with it.

My main focus right now is to establish the city of Neo- Genesis that I've mentioned in my profile to be the central location for all my future works where everything will be inter connected as in you may see people crossing over in other stories.

Neo-genesis was created as more of a way to give me creative freedom with an area that has its own rules and logics. This means I could maybe be interested in shrinking fetish and write some for that and then the next week maybe I'm interested in hucows and write something on that.

I hope that other stories I write in this sanbox of a story universe is something people come to enjoy from me. If not then that's unfortunate but I'd just like to write towards what I'm enjoying currently rather than just be bogged down to anyone particular idea.

If I write any series be assured that I will have multiple episode written down as a back log before putting them up for you to read. I would still however space out there releases.

This ended up being a bit long of a comment but thank you again to everyone that's read my story. If you have any suggestions I'll be happy to hear them.

greens444greens44411 months ago

Enjoyed the story and your writing style. Hope to see this storyline continued

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmateurSmutWriter@AmateurSmutWriter
Hello there, as the name states i'm an amateur when it comes to writing this stuff. I'm just writing this stuff for the fun of it and nothing more. If you find my stories aren't up to your standards well tough luck. That said i have created some what of a city called Neo-Gene...