All Comments on 'Hubby's Adventures 03'

by Operation_Balls

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

Please don't post chapters in different categories.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer6 months ago

So many unanswered questions. Who were the daughter and mother? How and when did his wife meet up with the big cocked guy? How long has she been seeing and sucking him? Has she also been fucking him?

Why does this guy feel he has the right to have sex with other women? The young daughter, is she taking birth control? Etc, Etc. However, I did enjoy the rather fantasy laden story. Cheers.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous696 months ago

Sorry. Had to laugh out loud on how absurd and inane this sad tale is. Wow just more stuff leaking out of the Cuck cesspool.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another example of how to get a very negative rating pushing a cuck tale in the LW category, coming from other categories where the previous parts got a much better response. Why do that ?

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Put your bi cuck crap in fetish, not LW.

Operation_BallsOperation_Balls5 months agoAuthor

Please always be respectful when leaving a public comment for an author. Literotica authors are real human beings, and are usually writing because it is their passion, not their business. Your words of encouragement mean a lot to them, and any rudeness has the potential to be hurtful. It is against community guidelines to intentionally insult or otherwise abuse any Literotica author. Most authors appreciate constructive criticism, but no author wants to be insulted or otherwise disrespected.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous