Hubby's Job Ch. 05

Story Info
He knows.
2.5k words
4.33
8.5k
12
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 07/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got back home and I didn't hear from anyone for a few days, I guess they wanted to let me rest up. My husband was acting a bit funny and I thought maybe he knew what was happening. But before I could ask him, Zeb called and asked me to come into the office for a meeting, for the next day. The bloke told me to dress nice, so, I got out a nice, but a bit of a low-cut blouse and a mini skirt. I figured he would like them. 

He sent the limo to pick me up, again, and the driver was happy to see me, again, as he went out of his way to be nice and get any peaks he could get. He pulled up to the back elevator and helped me get out. As I slid out, I made sure he saw lots of legs. 

"Do you remember the password?"

"Yes, I do."  I walked over and punched in the letters SLUT and it opened, so I smiled and stepped in. When I got to the top, it opened...the secretary saw me and smiled, "I think they are waiting for you."

She picked up the phone and announced that I was coming in. I walked in to see my husband, Zeb, and the big man, all sitting around talking. I didn't know what was going on and Zeb said to me, "Please, sit down in this chair beside me. As I sat down, I asked, "Zeb, what is going on?" 

Zeb then started to tell me, "Well, we are here to talk about your husband's job here with us."

"Is there something wrong?"

"He messed up another big deal and he did some illegal things again. So that makes two times that he has messed up. Which, if the information were to get out, he could do ten years for the illegal acts."

I was in shock and looked at my husband with rage in my eyes as I asked him, "What the hell did you do?"

"He knows what he did and he knows if we turn this information in, he would do some hard time. Plus, we need to decide what we are going to do about his position now."

My husband tried to tell them, "I have been doing a great job I got jumped to Tier Two."

That's when Zeb spoke up again, "Do you know how your job got saved the last time?"

"Yes, I closed that deal."

"No, your wife saved your job... I was going to fire you, but she begged me and tried to get me to save your job." Then he smiled as he added, "When I went to get the contracts ... she had been tanning in her new slingshot bikini, and may I say she looked great in it. So great, that I forgot about your messing up and to save your job she let me take it off her. We went to the bedroom, and, yes, we fucked in your bed... and she saved you job!"

He gave me a cold look and was about to say something when Zeb cut him off, "Don't say nothin to her... it's your fault! Plus, there is a bit more to this," then with a bigger smile he added, "Afterwards I was cleaning up and happened to see her birth control pills. So, I made her an offer to give you... your Tier Two job with double the pay. All she had to do was flush those pills in the toilet and let me keep fucking her without them."

My husband turned to the big boss and asked, "Do you see how he blackmailed my wife?"

"Yes, I know all about the deal and how it worked out."  Then he smiled, as he continued, "I approved your promotion for the same reason. "I've been fucking her too... to be honest with you." 

He then got excited and said, "But we do have good news! We found out a couple weeks ago that she is pregnant, but we don't know who the daddy is yet. We do know it's probably not you, since we have been putting it to her a lot." They both then started laughing very loudly.

"How could you do this to me?" he shouted.

"Well, you weren't taking care of me and they both wanted me and they fucked me good, causing me to keep cumming all over the place. I couldn't say no to that!"

"Okay, stop this crap," the boss yielded, "This is the bottom line, she's knocked up by one of us and we still plan on fucking her, because she likes it. If you don't like it, too bad! Open your mouth to her about this, I'll make a phone call and you will be behind bars before the night over! I will let you keep your job for now... but I will have someone keep a close eye on you."  

The boss then looked at me as he said, "We are going to have a test done to see who is the daddy soon, but we all know it's not going to be your husband. If he doesn't like that... you can divorce him and use my lawyer and get the house and everything he owns."

"How is she going to do that and have a black baby?" my very mad husband asked.

"Well, because going that way... you will have a new boyfriend behind bars and so you cheated on her. So, you can think about that ... until we get the test done. Then you can let us know how you want to do this." But for safety reasons... she will be staying at my house or with Zeb."

"How is your wife going to feel about that?" asked my husband.

"I think she will love it, especially since she already knows that I've been fucking her and that she's knocked up. Hell, she will even let her share our bed!" he screamed and started laughing again.

"Is this what you want?" my husband asked me.

That's when Zeb stood and pulled me to my feet. He reached up and started to unbutton my blouse, "As you see... NO BRA, as I told her not to wear one." 

Then he unbuttoned the side of my skirt and slid it down, "I bet no panties either." The skirt hit the floor and as I stood there in just my stockings and heels, he added, "Per our instructions."

My husband just stood there staring at me as Zeb said, "You can go back to work now because I think we have some things to deal with here," as he stroked my breast. My husband then got up and went out the door.

"Well, I guess that went as well as could be expected," the boss said with a smile on his face. "I have some place to go... so Zeb, you can have some fun... but just so you know... she is going home with me tonight... and that's per my wife... who is MY boss," he said with a chuckle as he locked the door behind him as he walked out.

Zeb picked me up and sat me on the desk and then he started to get undressed. He looked at me and said, "I think you might be having a long night," he said as he stepped up, spread my legs, and ran his hand up to my pussy.

"Damn, woman... you are one horny slut and hot and wet, already."  He ran his tongue up my leg and then added, "I think you like what you just heard," he exclaimed as he started to eat my pussy with vigor.

He had me cumming all over his face within seconds and I was squirming all over the desk. He then got up and slammed that cock of his in my pussy, "Been a while and I've saved it for you," he stated as he started to pile drive me, making me moan with pleasure.

I heard the intercom beep and the secretary stated, "If you two are going to fuck on that desk... stop hitting the intercom button! You're making me horny just listening to you go at it!"

We just laughed and he kept fucking me... but we didn't turn off the intercom either.

So, me and Zeb fooled around for a while. Then the secretary beeped in to tell me the limo driver was here to pick me up.  I guess he was taking me to the boss' house, so, I headed down to meet him.

"Hello, Ms. Judy, I guess I will be taking you back to the mansion." 

"I guess so... I was told I was to go there."  So off we went and once we got there, he helped me out and even walked me up to the door. He rang the doorbell and smiled at me, "I just want to make sure you make it in okay."

"Thank you," and the door opened and there stood Malcolm. 

"Welcome, Ms. Judy, the lady of the house has been waiting for you." He led me off to one of the side rooms and as I walked in, I saw her sitting on the couch reading. But she was wearing a semi sheer nighty that was even on the side.

"Welcome Honey, come sit."  So, I walked over and sat beside her... as I looked at her outfit. It was sheer and she noticed me looking at it.

"We dress pretty casually around here when we don't have company over. Be glad you caught me with something on," she said with a chuckle. "You will get used to it. Malcolm is used to seeing us dressed like this and he has even seen some live action so don't worry about him."

"But maybe we should talk things over. As you now know, I knew he was fucking you. We talked all about this stuff before we got married. I'm pretty easy to get along with, plus, I like this lifestyle, so I'm okay with this."

"Before we got married, he told me he wanted to knock up some white girl and have a kid," she said with a chuckle and then she added, "to lighten up the family blood line."

So, it didn't come as a shock when he told me that he may have done it.  You do know I have you set up to have the test done tomorrow to find out for sure, who the daddy is. I think my husband has the better chance. He goes a bit deeper than Zeb, plus, he was fucking you a bit later, when the pills should've worn off," she said with a coy smile on her face.

"Well, to be honest, I don't know for sure. I just know it's not going to be my husband."

"We will know in a couple of days for sure. I'm rooting for my husband, that way... you will see me around here more often ... plus, we will have a little one running around here."

"Well, my husband is going to be home in a bit, so let's get you all ready," she stated as she reached out and led me down the hall, into one helluva big bedroom.  Looking around... it had everything and I didn't know they even made bed so big. 

She smiled and led me into the bathroom and it was bigger than my living room. It had a shower and hug tub, and she started to set the shower and smiled at me, "Get ready, Honey... we want you all freshened up for him when he gets home."  I stood there a minute looking at it all over, when she said, "Get out of those clothes, Honey and don't be shy with me. We will be seeing each other naked a lot from now on." 

That didn't surprise me and I slid out of my clothes.  I turned to get in the shower when I noticed she had slipped off her nightie too.

She smiled, "We might as well get used to each other," and then she stepped in with me. She took the soap and poured some on my back, as she went about washing my back with soft, slow, motions.  She was washing my butt for me when she smacked it, "Pretty small butt, Honey... may need to work on that," she said laughing. Then she stood up and slowly slid her soapy hands around to my front, washing my boobs softly and gently.

But as she did so, she pulled me back against her body and whispered in my ear, "I can see why they want to fuck you," as she tweaked my nipples.  "You seem to get excited easily." Now she really started to work them and pulled on them, causing a small moan slip out.

Her hands slowly worked down my body and I didn't know how far she was going to go. Didn't take long and I found out when she started to work on my clit, "Oh, dammm!"

"Damn, you are one horny little bitch."  Then she stopped, "I don't want you to get too far ahead of me." 

She then turned me around and poured some soap on my hands. Taking my hands to her boobs she made eye contact and said, "Your turn, Honey." 

Oh well, so I started to wash her boobs and noticed her nipples had jumped up pretty good too.

"It seems like someone likes her nipples played with too, I said, causing her to smile as she held my hands and slid them down to her pussy. 

"I love this too."  I could tell because it was wet and there had been no soap applied on it yet. She was moaning some on her own too as she screamed, "Damn!" 

She then shut the water off and pulled me out of the shower. She had a quick dry and then led me into the bedroom.  She pulled me onto the bed and she pushed me onto my back. 

"I've never really done this... but I want to now," she stated as she leaned down and pulled my legs apart.  I guess she didn't want to take a chance of backing out because she buried her face into my pussy so fast.  I jumped a bit as she started to lick a bit deeper. 

"Damn, this thing is hot!"

"It's your fault." 

I don't know if she lied to me but she sure seemed like she knew what she was doing. She had me moaning louder and cumming on her face. She was cleaning me up too. 

When she was done, she slid up and laid beside me, "I've tasted pussy before after sucking a cock that fucked me. But I think I like that better," I saw that she had a stupid smile come onto her face after she said that. 

"It's your turn, Honey."  As she moved about and got ready... she gave me a gentle push down to her pussy.  Damn, talk about wet. She moaned loudly and ground her pussy into my face.

"Eat that pussy!"

I worked on it and she was getting a bit wilder as she fucked my face. Then I heard the door open, and she said to whoever it was who just entered, "Welcome home, Honey. You may have to wait a bit... she's busy right now."