Humiliation of Vivian

Story Info
Humiliated at every turn.
18.9k words
4.25
70.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01:

"Yes Sir. I will get it done by today." I said to my boss as I did data entry on my computer in the office.

My name is Vivian, age 21, average height, average weight, average boobs(c cup). I worked at a telco company, doing data entry but I was slow in my typing. It was my first real job after school.

As I typed continuously for hours, I didn't realize it was already late. I started work at 8am but i was still working at 10pm. My Boss, Jackson, came behind me and tapped my shoulder. "Vivian, still not done?"

"Hold on, Sir." I replied without turning back. "Give me a few hours more. I'll get all of this done."

"Stop, you have failed and it's already late. Look at the time." Jackson said.

I looked at the bottom right of my computer and realized it was 10pm. I was already doing miserably in my job and now I had failed in my promise to complete the workload by today.

"You're a disappointment, Vivian." Jackson said. "I'm sorry but it looks like I have to let you go."

"No wait! Please wait Sir!" I started to cry and tugged on his shirt. "Please give me another chance! I'll do my best! I'll do anything! Please Sir I need this job!"

"Anything?" Jackson replied and smiled. "Well, how about you take off your clothes for me!"

I froze a little and said, "Erm.. Sir?"

Jackson slapped my face and shouted at me, "Didn't you hear me? Do you want to be fired?!"

"N-No... No Sir..." I closed my eyes in pain and looked at him, replying.

"Then hurry up! Get naked! Now!!" Jackson ordered me.

"Yes Sir..." I replied and started to take off my jacket as I remained seated.

"Next is your skirt, remove it." Jackson ordered me. "Yes Sir.." I replied.

I unzipped my pencil skirt and slide it off my butt and down my legs. The humiliation started to set in but I had to continue. I really needed the job!

After removing my skirt, Jackson took it away and rubbed it all over his face. "You have such adorable panties, my dear. Very, very lovely." Jackson said.

I pushed my shirt down to hide my white cotton Hello Kitty panties and my shame. "Stand up and face me, Vivian." Jackson ordered me.

"Yes Sir." I replied and stood up. I leaned on my desk and pushed my shirt down to cover my embarrassing panties. I thought no one would ever see it!

"Why are you covering yourself? You will be naked soon! Go on! Unbutton your shirt and let me see you in your underwear, baby!" Jackson said.

"Yes... Sir..." I replied.

My hands trembled as I started to unbutton my shirt from the top. I couldn't even look at Jackson's eyes as I was too embarrassed but I saw his smile.

"Wow! Innocent bra, baby! I love it!" Jackson said as I exposed my white bra to him.

"Hurry up and take your shirt off!" Jackson ordered me after I unbuttoned it all. "Yes Sir.." I replied.

It felt very humiliating when I exposed my shoulders to him, i was sweating nervously even though I was shaking from embarrassment and from the cold air conditioning.

Jackson took my shirt away and I had to stand up straight with my hands by my side in front of him.

"Very sexy, Vivian!" Jackson said. "Now take off your bra!" I did as ordered but covered my nipples with an arm.

"Now remove your panties, baby!" Jackson said but I stopped after sliding my panties down a little.

Jackson pulled my hair and asked, "Why did you stop? Did I tell you to stop? Do you want to be terminated?"

I shook my head and said "No Sir..."

My face got slapped by Jackson and he shouted at me... "Then hurry up and get naked!!"

"Y-Yes Sir..." I replied and pushed my panties down with one hand until it slide off my legs.

Jackson took my panties away and smelt it as I stood in front of him, naked and vulnerable. "Stop covering yourself! Let me see your body, baby!" Jackson said.

I slowly removed my hands from my nipples and pussy. "Woah! Wow! WOW!!" Jackson shouted. "You're so fucking beautiful!"

I didn't reply, I just tried my best not to cover myself up as I stood naked in front of my boss. My knees felt very weak, body trembling, and I don't know whether to be embarrassed or humiliated or horny. All i was thinking of all sort of stuff.

Like maybe I would have sex with him to keep my job.. I closed my eyes in fear and embarrassment and I heard a clicking sound. I opened my eyes and saw Jackson taking photos of me with his phone!

I quickly covered my nipples and pussy and shouted at my boss, "What! What the fuck?! How dare you!"

Jackson slapped my face and asked, "how dare I? Did you really just said that? Do you even understand the position you're in? I guess you can figure out how to get back home while being completely naked after I terminated your ass!"

I started to tear up a little and begged, "N-No! Please wait Sir.. I'm sorry. I was just being stupid. Please forgive me, Sir!"

Jackson laughed a little and said, "Don't worry, I'm not going to have Sex with you right now. You have a lot to think about. But whether I'll forgive you for your insubordination, I'll have to see your performance tomorrow."

I was confused, so I asked, "what do I have to do, Sir?"

"That's something you have to figure out yourself. But I'll give you a hint..." Jackson replied and slapped my pussy and I let out a moan.

"Impress me with how you dress." Jackson whispered into my ears.

I opened my eyes wide when I heard it and saw Jackson scooping up my clothes and throwing it out the window! "For now, why don't you head back home first and think about what has happened. Don't forget I have naked pictures of you in the office!" Jackson said and threw $50 to my face.

"Take this and get back home after you retrieved your clothes, Slut!" Jackson said and laughed as he walked out of the office.

I wanted to cry so badly but there wasn't any time. I had to pack up and get my clothes back or risk having the security officers finding my clothes!

I quickly packed everything up and went out of the office with just my handbag and high heels. Completely naked.

I couldn't risk taking the lift down since I'm completely naked, so I walked down the stairs from the 4th floor.

When I reached the ground floor, I sneaked a peek left and right before walking to the main entrance.

I walked confidently and quickly since the lights were off but I stopped when I saw a security officer picking up my clothes at the driveway through the glass tinted doors.

I froze and didn't know what to do!

I knew that the security officers in the building were on duty 24/7 with 12 hour rotation. But other than that, I've no clue how to get out safely without being seen!

I went and squatted down behind the counter near to the main entrance and sneaked peeks. The security officer called for backup and I saw 3 of them picking up my clothes and underwear!!

I waited in fear as the 3 male security officers took away my clothes and walked past me.. Their control room was also at the first floor!

I used my phone to book a taxi as I knelt on the floor behind the counter, completely naked.

When I saw in my phone that my ride had arrived, I forced myself to get up and run out of the building and into the taxi.

The taxi uncle was very surprised and happy to see me completely naked but I told him I'll give him a tip if he just drive!

The taxi uncle wasn't satisfied and demanded me to give him a blowjob. I told him that I'll give him a blowjob after he sent me back home. He agreed.

As the taxi driver drove me back home, I was crying and playing with myself. Massaging my boobs and fingering my pussy. I was very humiliated and embarrassed and I knew he was watching but I couldn't help myself!

I orgasmed and squirted hard when the taxi driver purposely stopped near an 24/7 coffeeshop. "Keep driving, uncle!" I begged.

The taxi driver told me that I had to be more polite or he would throw me out!!

"P-Please Sir... Please continue driving!! Please!!" I begged.

The taxi uncle laughed and drove off before other strangers saw me. The car stopped at the road instead of the Carpark.

I tried to negotiate the driver to go into the Carpark but the driver came and slapped my face. "Get out and suck my cock!" He said.

I got out, went on my knees and sucked his dick.

It only took a few seconds before the driver came inside my mouth and I swallowed it all.

I gave him $50 and ran back home. Luckily my little sister was already asleep.

I went and took a long warm shower as I cried thinking about how I had became a slave... and had to go back to work in an office full of men without my underwear!

I just wished I wasn't born into a family without my parents and having to support my disabled little sister.... even though I love him.

I wasn't blaming Jackson at all since I kinda love being treated like a slut... like a slave... like an animal.........

Chapter 2:

I woke up when my alarm rang at 6am. I recalled what had happened the day before and i got all wet and horny. I started to rub myself in the bed. I managed to orgasm but I couldn't squirt.

Next, I got ready for work. I went to bathe in warm water, brushed my teeth, checked if I've shaved, and went over to see my wardrobe.

I remembered my Boss telling me to dress to impress. So if I chose a long skirt or dress, he's going to be angry. I decided to go with a black pencil skirt, white short sleeved collared shirt, black jacket and black heels, along with white bra and panties. I felt a little embarrassed as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I did a light makeup on my face and some blusher, checked my stuff and booked a taxi to get to work.

During the ride to work, I received a text from my Boss, Jackson. 'Hey baby! Can't wait to see you, report to my office when you're here.'

I replied 'Yes Sir. Reaching soon.'

When I reached my workplace, i went into the building, took the lift up, went to the ladies' to pee, then knocked on my Boss' office.

"Come in!" Jackson said.

I went in, closed the door behind me, and said "I'm here, Sir."

Jackson didn't even look up at me and said "Take off your clothes." I knew it was coming but I didn't expect it to be so soon.

"Yes Sir." I replied and started off by unzipping my skirt, followed by unbuttoning my shirt. Next I unhooked my bra and removed it, then slide my panties down my legs. Once I folded my clothes neatly on the floor, I stood up and said "I'm done, Sir."

Jackson stood up and walked towards me. I was shaking a little as I had trouble resisting to cover myself up.

"So have you thought about it? Do you want to continue working here?" Jackson asked.

"Yes Sir." I replied. "I want to continue. Please let me work here, Sir."

"Alright baby." Jackson slapped my pussy and I managed not to moan, but I did jerk my body a little.

"Let's talk about how you can continue working here in detail." Jackson said.

"Yes Sir." I replied.

Jackson went to sit on his chair and ordered me to get on all fours and crawl towards him. "Y-Yes... Sir..." I said. I didn't have a choice but to obey him and it was making me so horny!

I got down and crawled on my hands and knees towards Jackson. Next I had to remain on all fours on the floor as he told me the details of what I should do.

1)No underwear of any kind from now onwards.

2)Skirts and dresses need to be mid thigh length or shorter.

3)Report to work at 7am instead of 8am everyday.

4)After my end of work timing at 6pm, I'll report to him in his office and be naked.

5)Even when I'm not at work, I'm required to always be ready by my phone for any instructions.

6)I'll be promoted to secretary position but my pay would remain the same, for now.

7)I'll be required to ask permission from him for everything. Including orgasm, usage of bathroom, going for break, etc.

Thankfully, Jackson said that he would text me the details later.

Jackson pulled my hair and gave me a warning... "Let me give you a piece of advice, baby. If you ever dare to disobey my orders or fails to do any of my orders, you will be punished."

"Yes Sir. I'll do my best! I promise, Sir!" I replied.

"I know you will. Don't make me regret this." Jackson patted my head and said.

Jackson ordered me to put my clothes back on but without my bra and panties. He took them away, and I went to do my usual data entry work.

"Good morning, Vivian!" My male colleagues greeted me. I replied with a smile and said "Good morning to you too."

The entire office only had a couple of women and the rest were men. None of us women were anywhere near each other and always surrounded by the men.

As I did my work, my male colleague, Timothy said to me, "Wow Vivian! You're not wearing any bra?!"

"Shh!!" I put a finger on my lips and told him to be quiet. "There's nothing wrong with that, right?"

"Oh no! Of course not! You're very beautiful today!" Timothy said.

"Thank you.." I replied. Timothy went ahead to tell everyone in a loud voice that I wasn't wearing any bra and everyone turned to look at me.

I blushed in embarrassment and tried my best not to cover my nipples. It's not like I could cover them up all day anyway.

Timothy came closer and whispered to my ears, "Hey Vivian, what about panties? You wearing any?"

I pushed him away and said "Stop it!"

Timothy laughed.

He continued to tease me as I tried to do my work. Gently pulling my skirt up, and asking me to answer him about whether I'm wearing any panties.

I kept on pushing his hand away and telling him to stop it but he wouldn't. He just kept on smiling.

"Okay stop it, I'm not wearing any panties. Now can you stop this?" I got angry and talked loudly instead of whispering.

Everyone in the office heard me and started gossiping about me. Timothy just smiled like he got the goal of me confessing to everyone that I had no underwear under my clothes.

I received a few texts from my colleagues. All of them men.

'No bra and no panties at work?! Wow you're so kinky!'

'We can see your nipples clearly but not your bottom. We need proof! Hahaha'

'You're such a horny slut but I love it!'

'Just as we expected, you're a slut!'

'Workplace is just for you to flirt and seduce everyone?'

'I love you, Vivian.'

I received a lot of texts from my male colleagues and I couldn't concentrate on my work. Someone was always talking to me, texting me, and Timothy wouldn't stop pulling up my skirt!

When it was 12pm, it was time for our lunch break. I waited for most of my colleagues to go ahead first, after they purposely walked by me slowly to look at my nipples poking through my shirt.

Then, I walked to Boss Jackson's office.

"Don't you know by now? Always take off your clothes when you enter my office, Vivian!" Jackson told me.

"Yes Sir." I replied and removed my clothes. "I'm done, Sir."

Jackson looked up to me and told me to kneel. I obeyed.

"That's wrong you stupid bitch!" Jackson said and gave a sigh. "Always kneel with your legs wide open! Show me your pussy!"

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry, Sir. Please forgive me, Sir." I replied and did as ordered.

"Hands behind your head!" Jackson ordered.

I felt more humiliated than just being naked as I knelt on the floor on my knees, legs spread, hands behind my head.

"Yes! This is the position, baby! Whenever you enter my office, you will be naked and be in this position! Do you understand?" Jackson said.

"Yes Sir." I replied.. Blushing in embarrassment.

Jackson asked if I've brought my lunch from home, I shook my head and said no. Next, he called someone to buy lunch for 2. But before ending the call, he asked me. "What do you want for lunch, my baby?"

I replied, "Just anything non spicy will do, Sir."

"Did you hear her? Go get something spicy! Hahaha! Yes.. Yes it's Vivian. Alright thanks bro!" Jackson said.

My pussy got wet when I realized that Jackson called someone from work and they knew it's me...

As I was processing my thoughts, Jackson came and sat in a chair in front of me and said, "Hey baby!"

I looked up and got embarrassed, but I replied, "Yes Sir?"

"How much work did you do so far for today?" Jackson asked.

"Just one......." I replied. The truth was that I couldn't even complete 1 single piece of document. How could I concentrate on my work when I'm being harassed and teased all the time..

"As expected, Vivian. You're a failure." Jackson said. "But don't worry, I'll spend time to find something you're good at. Not because you're beautiful. I mean you are but that's not the point."

"Then.. why.. Sir?" I asked.

"It's because you're a good girl that obeys my orders. Good girls will be rewarded." Jackson said with an intense stare.

I saw his intense eyes and quickly looked down in fear. It was a scary pair of eyes.

"Oh! Before I forget!" Jackson got up and went to his bag. "I got a gift for you! I hope you like it!"

I looked at Jackson's hand and saw a Dildo. Jackson returned back to me and poked my face with the dildo and said "Well? Do you like it?"

"Y-Yes Sir. I love it.. Sir.." I replied.

"Don't worry, I've bought 2 dildos for you. 1 of them you will use at work, vibrating type, and 1 just for my office!"

Jackson placed the non vibrating dildo onto the floor and said "Ride it! But don't you dare orgasm without my permission! Don't ruin the fun for both of us. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir... I understand, Sir." I replied.

I crawled over to the corner of Jackson's office and grabbed the dildo. I went down and closer to the dildo as I knelt on the floor and I got wetter when it touched my pussy. I started to fuck myself with it and I gave a loud moan!! "AHH!!!"

"Wonderful Vivian. Don't worry about moaning, no one can hear you outside this room!" Jackson said.

I didn't reply. Instead I just focused on riding my dildo and moaning whenever I wanted to.

"Ah~ Ah~ Yes! Urgh.... Oh Fuck... AHH!" As I moaned happily, I stopped and asked Jackson, "Erm.. Sir..."

"Yes? What do you want?" Jackson asked as if he didn't already know.

"Can I have the per... permission to o-orgasm, Sir?" I asked.

"Well, not right now, when you ask for permission, you shouldn't stop whatever you're doing. Keep it going baby!" Jackson said and I replied "Yes Sir."

I continued to ride my dildo with my hands behind my head, moaning and asking for permission. "Ah! Sir please! C-Can I come? Please Sir! Please let me come! Urgh!"

"Nope. No permission for you, baby! You need to be more desperate if you're asking for a favor from me!" Jackson said and laughed.

I screamed "AHHH!!!" as I orgasmed hard. I squirted everywhere and felt so good~

"You've disobeyed my orders, Slut!" Jackson said.

I quickly crawled to my boss and asked for forgiveness. "I'm sorry Sir! Please forgive me! I'm really sorry! I can't help it! I..." My face got slapped and I winced in pain.

"I will give you a punishment now that you've disobeyed my orders, Vivian." Jackson said.

"Yes Sir! Please punish me, Sir!" I said happily as I was still very horny~

"Get the fuck out." Jackson said.

I froze awhile before saying "Huh? What do you mean?"

My face got slapped again and Jackson shouted at me, "I said to get the fuck out of my office! Now!!"

"Y-Yes Sir!!" I replied, stood up and opened his door.

"No Slut! Crawl out! Like the horny little slut that you are!" Jackson said.

"Yes Sir..." I replied and quickly crawled out. I was scared... very scared of him.

When I crawled out of Jackson's office, I couldn't continue further as I realized that I'm completely naked!

Jackson closed and locked his door so I couldn't get back. I got very scared and didn't know what to do...

In that split second, I decided to leave. Even if I'll be in debt, I had to... Otherwise when my colleagues came back and saw me, I'll be seen naked!

I crawled to my table, having a little difficulty finding it. Eventually I realized that all of my stuff were gone! My handbag was gone... I had no way to get home and I'm completely naked!