Humiliation of Vivian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one understands that this was my first time with Jackson, my boss. And it was my first time in front of an audience! My butt was spanked, hair pulled and boobs bouncing non stop as I got fucked.

I orgasmed twice before Jackson came inside my pussy. "Alright, I'm done. Whoever wants to fuck her, line up!" Jackson said.

Out of 30 of the men, only 2 of them remained seated, the rest got up and lined up in front of me.

Jackson shouted, "Timothy, Aaron, Jack, come forward!" These were the men beside and behind my desk.

"Alright then, Aaron, go fuck her ass." Jackson said.

"Hehe okay!" Aaron replied.

"Jack, mouth, Timothy, pussy, go fuck her, now!" Jackson said.

Jack and Timothy said "Okay".

'So soon? So soon and I'm having a three way? No way!' I thought to myself.

Timothy pulled my hair up and I screamed in pain.. "Stand up, slut!"

"Yes Sir.." I quickly stood up and replied.

Jackson came and said "Wait, hold on. In order for this slut to understand her place, I'll use this! Put your hands behind your back, Vivian!"

"Yes Master" I replied and obeyed.

Jackson handcuffed my hands behind my back and suddenly I got very scared!

I was shaking in fear and I got manhandled by the men. Timothy massaged my boobs a little before violently sliding his dick inside my pussy! Aaron spread opened my butt and slide his dick into my ass, I screamed in pain and they laughed at me!

Finally, Jack took a chair and gave me his dick. All I could do was to open my mouth and sucked on it when it came.

I kept on screaming in pain and moaning in happiness as I got fucked in all 3 of my holes. My body kept on twitching and squirming uncontrollably as I got fucked.

I was starting to feel a little dizzy as I got fucked by 3 of my colleagues at work as I drooled, sweated, leaked, moaned and screamed. I lost count on how many orgasms I've had, but it was a lot.

When the cum finally came, I fell to my knees and failed to swallow the cum in my mouth. As expected, I got slapped in the face for my failure.

I had to be punished for failing to swallow men's cum. As a slut and slave, it's my duty to swallow cum. Timothy guided my head by dragging my hair to the floor and made me lick up all the cum from the floor.

When the 3 men were done with me, they left me on my knees with my head on the floor. My pussy and ass were still leaking cum.

"Come on, don't stop! Take turns to fuck this horny slut! Ass or pussy, your pick! Hahaha!" Jackson said.

The men took turns fucking my pussy and ass. Most of them fucked my pussy. All I could do was accept all of their dicks and orgasm a lot like the slut that I am.

When all of my colleagues were down with me, Timothy was assigned to guide me into licking up and swallowing all of the cum that I've leaked from my pussy and ass. The floor was very dirty.

Chapter 09:

By the time I was done licking up all the cum from the floor, it was already 10pm.

Jackson ordered pizzas for everyone that was still around. About 25 men excluding Jackson. I had to ride my dildo on my knees on the floor as I waited for the pizzas to arrive. I was very hungry.

-

-

-

-

-

Chapter 10:

After eating my miserable 3 slices of pizza on the floor, Jackson told everyone "Now boys, let's humiliate this fucking bitch in public!!"

Everyone laughed and I trembled in fear. I've already had sex with everyone, humiliated myself, degraded myself, and now I had to humiliate myself in public?!

I thought to myself.

"Please don't do this to me, Master. Keep me here! I'll be your Sex slave!" I begged Jackson, my Master. He slapped my face and laughed.

I walked on my knees to my colleagues, "Please Sir!! Please don't make me naked in public! I'll have Sex with you anytime and anywhere you want! Please Sir! I beg you!"

5 of them slapped my face while the others either pushed or kicked me off while laughing.

Master gave me a ball gag over my mouth along with my hands still cuffed behind my back. "Get up! You're going to be naked in public now!" Master said to me as he pulled my hair up.

"Mm... Mmm!!!" I wanted to say 'please no' but all I could do was moan.

Jackson assigned Timothy to drag my hair out of the office. It was very weird to be naked outside the office. Instead of taking the lift down, I had to walk down from the 4th floor to the 1st floor as Timothy dragged my hair. I tried to beg him to stop, saying I would give him all of my money and be his slave forever, but all I could do was moan.

Timothy spanked my butt and ordered me to hurry up or he would leave me like this in public until sun rise!!

I walked down the stairs as carefully and quickly as possible.

When I got down to the ground floor, Timothy continued to pull my hair to the entrance and I saw that it was raining heavily.

The men had umbrellas with them and passed one to Timothy. The men opened the entrance's door and told me to get out.

I didn't. I hesitated. I walked to the entrance and froze in fear!

6 spanks came to my butt and the men told me to get out! I took a few steps out and started to breath heavily. I couldn't believe that I'm naked in public!

"Who the fuck told you to stop?!" Master said and kicked my butt out!

I stumbled a little but managed to stay standing. "Go out in the rain, baby!" Master ordered.

I walked into the heavy rain and felt so fucking cold! I was already feeling very cold due to the heavy rain with shelter but being under the rain was on a whole other level! I was freezing!

I screamed through my gags and orgasmed as I'm under the cold heavy rain.

I stopped when I saw the train station in front of me. Timothy came, pulled my hair, slapped my face and shouted at me, "WALK OR YOU WILL BE LEFT BEHIND!!"

I nodded my head and walked towards the train station. It was closed but there were a few people there..

The 3 strangers under the shelter saw me walking naked towards them. A couple, and a man. All of them stood up and Timothy ordered me to stay under the rain as my colleagues got under the shelter.

I blushed in embarrassment as I got horny exposing my naked body to the strangers.

I hoped that no one could see my wet horny pussy even though they're looking at my naked body..

My colleagues talked to the 3 strangers and the 1 man decided to take his pants off! He's a homeless man. I could tell him his dirty clothing, I didn't want to have Sex with him or suck his dick but Timothy dragged my hair towards him and kicked the back of my knees.

I fell to my knees as the homeless man took his dick out. I opened my eyes wide as I cried a little and the dick went into my mouth!

I squirmed and moaned as I sucked his dick~ It was a little dirty and very smelly but I loved it. Smelly cocks are the best!

When he came inside my mouth, I made very sure to swallow all of his cum.

Timothy slapped my face and shouted, "This slut swallow all of his cum!!"

My colleagues laughed and Timothy urged the homeless man to slap my face too.

The man happily slapped my face a few times until I orgasmed again~

Everyone laughed, saying that I love being physically and sexually abused. I nodded my head happily and it was the truth. I love it.

Chapter 11:

I continued to walk naked in the heavy rain in public with 20+ of my male colleagues behind me.

I saw coffeeshop and took a few steps back.. Timothy stepped forward and slapped my face again.

"Why did you take steps backwards? Aren't you happy to expose yourself?!" He shouted at me.

Yeah I'm happy to expose myself but it's still very embarrassing okay?! :(

My other colleagues spanked my butt and ordered me to hurry up. I nodded my head and walked towards the coffeeshop.

Their spanking didn't stop. Timothy continued to drag my hair forward and fingered my wet pussy!!

I wanted him to stop but I couldn't say anything other than moaning. 'It's already bad enough I'm naked in public, don't need a wet pussy from me. Don't embarrass me! Please!' I thought to myself.

I got manhandled to the coffeeshop where 5 uncles, 2 adult men, and 1 lady serving everyone drinks were there.

When I got to the coffeeshop, all of the strangers looked at me and I felt so embarrassed!

-

-

-

-

-

Chapter 12:

"Since you didn't swallow the strangers' cum, you will be punished, baby!" Timothy said to me as he slapped my wet pussy.

I trembled in fear naked as Timothy said,

"You have already had sex with all of us, walked naked in public, serviced strangers, the next thing would be to use your little sister!!"

I shook my head and cried. No!!! I screamed but with a ball gag at my mouth all I could do was moan.

"Hehe Vivian loves that idea! She wants it! A disabled woman is still a woman right? Hahaha!! Let's fuck her!!" The men said.

We walked back to the workplace building and I had to stay in the car's boot as Master drove me. A vibrating dildo was inserted into my pussy as I struggled in happiness uncontrollably.

I kept praying that my little sister of 18 years old wasn't at home but I couldn't stop orgasming!

-

-

-

Chapter 13:

Timothy opened my house doors and the men went in ahead of me! I had to kneel in my living room and ride my dildo on the floor as I waited.

"Ah!! What is this?! Ahh!!" I heard my sister screaming!!

'No!! No!! NOOOO!!!' I thought to myself as I fucked myself harder and faster.

"What a beautiful and sexy little sister you got here!!" The men held my little sister's arms, hair and boobs as they dragged her beside me. "Kneel down, slut!" The men ordered her.

The men reported to Master, "This slut was sleeping naked, Sir. She's a horny slut! A little mental but otherwise okay!!"

Master smiled and sat in front of us.

My 18 year old sister looked at me and said, "Oh! Sis! I missed you!! Why are you naked? Oh wait! I'm naked too!! Hahaha!! What's with all these men?! Are they here to play with us?"

I looked away as the men laughed and said, "Yes baby! We are here to play with you!"

My little sister laughed and Master removed my ball gag. "You look like you have something to say, so say it, slut!"

"Please Master. Leave my sister alone! She doesn't know what's going on! Leave her alone and I will give up anything for you! Please Master!" I said.

My little sister slapped my face, "How dare you, Sis! I know what's happening! Don't you insult me! I might be crazy but I know that all of these men loves you! I want to be loved too! Don't take that away from me!"

I cried as the men laughed. "Don't worry baby! We will love you as much as you want! Hahaha!!" They pulled my sister's hair and made her crawl to a room. "Oh fuck me daddy! I love you!" My sister screamed.

"Fuck you, Master." I whispered.

"What the fuck was that?!" Master shouted and slapped my face.

"Tell me! What the fuck was that, Slave?!" Master said.

I looked away from Master and he said, "looks like you have yet to understand your place as my slave. You need to be punished. Let's see... should I sell your little sister off in a slave auction? An old mother fuck might buy her for a huge amount of money! I'm talking about $50k and above!! Way more than what you're earning!!"

"N-No... Please Master!" I begged and walked on my knees towards him. "I already am your slave. Please leave my sister alone. Please Master!!"

Master laughed and said "Well with that attitude of yours, it's hard to decide. I do not want an disobedient slave!"

"I will try my best to make you happy, Master! Please just leave my sister alone... I am willing to try and do anything! Just give me the order! Master!!" I begged.

"Hmmm... Well, I've researched you. You've 3 ex boyfriends, correct?" Master asked.

"Yes Master. W-What about it?" I said.

"What do you think, Timothy?" Master asked.

Timothy said, "How about a naked introduction video to all of her friends and ex boyfriends! We can make her invite all of them to fuck her!"

Master laughed as I squirted a little. "Looks like my slutty slave loves that idea! Hahaha!"

'No!!! Please NOOO!!!' I thought to myself.

Chapter 14:

The men set up a video camera facing me in my living room and I had to kneel on the floor completely naked while riding my dildo. Master reminded me "Do it properly with a happy smile or I'll sell away your little sister!"

Timothy said, "Keep in mind that we want you to confess to the camera how much you enjoy being used by men. Admit you want to be taken all the time and fucked hard. Make everyone who watches this video thinks they have a right to use your body any way they like! If we don't like the video, you know the consequences.."

"Y-Yes Sir. I understand. I'll do my best! I promise, Sir!" I replied.

The video started recording and Timothy said "Alright, start!"

"H-Hi guys... My name is Vivian, 21 years old, Chinese, C cup boobs.. and I want all of you to have sex with me!" I said and started to ride my dildo slowly. "Ah~" I let out a moan and smiled to the camera and bit my lips.

"I need... Ah! to.. to have Sex.. all the time!! I won't be h-happy unless I have dicks inside me!! Ah!" I blushed as I continued, the men were laughing silently behind the camera.

"I love being handled by men.. Forced to orgasm, fucked hard, fucked in my sleep. Ah! I.... I want all of you guys to take advantage of me! Ah!" I started to fuck myself harder and faster.

"Fuck me at home, use me at work, tease me in public, Humiliate me anytime and anywhere! I'll have sex with all of you even in public!! Ah! Oh God! I am a Sex slave!! To.... To all of my ex boyfriends and friends, schoolmates, neighbors, cousins and even strangers, I'll be Ah! W-Waiting for you!! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh Fuck! Ah! AHHH!!!" I screamed and squirted hard in front of the camera. "I love you, Sir...."

"And.... stop!" Timothy stopped the video recording and came to me. He pulled my hair up and slapped my face, "Good job, Slut! I'll edit your video and sent it to all of your ex boyfriends and friends along with your address!! I'm sure they will be happy to see you! Hahaha!"

The men had sex with me and my sister non stop until we fell asleep, completely exhausted.

"Mmm.... Ah~" I let out a few moans as I squirmed in my sleep.

"Oh she's waking up! Hello Vivian!" Someone said and gently slapped my face. "Wake up, baby!"

I opened my eyes and tried to focus my eyes. It was Jeremy and 2 other men. Jeremy was my first ex boyfriend when I was younger, all he did was kiss and hug.

"Ah! W-Why... Ah! Stop! Stop it, Jeremy!" I screamed and squirmed.. Jeremy and the 2 men were massaging my boobs and fingering my pussy as my wrists and ankles were tied and spread apart on the bed.

As I struggled helplessly in my bondage, the men smiled and laughed at me while they touched me all over. "Don't you remember? You invited us over to play with you, humiliate you and to have sex with you. Do you want to see the video?" Jeremy said.

I blushed in embarrassment and shook my head, "N-No.. Sir.."

Jeremy laughed and said "Wow! It's so hot when you call me that! You've become such a good girl, Vivian! Hahaha!"

"Fuck you, Fuck all of you! Ah!" I said.

"Yeah baby! That's the plan!" Jeremy said. "Since you're such a horny little slut, I figured you won't be satisfied with just me alone so I shared your sexy video to all of my friends. Meet Dominic and Nelson. They are my army bros and they will be fucking you later, if you beg us for it!"

The men laughed as they continued to tease my pussy and nipples. It's bad enough that I'm naked and in bondage, being violated on my bed, and now I had to beg them to fuck me?!

A part of me wanted to scold them and resist as much as possible but a part of me also loves this helpless situation, I started to get wetter and more sensitive.

"Isn't Vivian a beautiful slut?" Jeremy asked his friends.

"She sure is! She got this angry look on her face but her body is so honest! Her nipples are erected and her pussy is so fucking wet!!" Dominic said.

"I bet she loves being taken by force, she's just acting right now." Nelson said.

"Haha well, let's put this bitch in her place, guys!" Jeremy said.

The men inserted 4 fingers into my pussy and I was going crazy!! "Ah! N-No! Stop it! It hurts! Please.. Ah!"

The men laughed and continued to tease my pussy and nipples. My pussy was being fingered by 4 fingers while my nipples were pinched and twisted. "N-No... Please don't be mean to me. I'll have sex with you.. I'll have Sex all of you! Ah! Just stop teasing me, Sir! Ah! Please Jeremy!! You know I love you...."

Jeremy slapped my face and said "Fucking horny slut!" His friends laughed and I orgasmed hard!

"Ah! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ah! Ah! Oh God! AHHH!!!" I screamed out loud and squirted.

"I think she loves being slapped!" Dominic mocked me and laughed.

"Let's try it!" Nelson said and he slapped my face. My pussy betrayed me and let out a few squirts. The men laughed and I felt so embarrassed of myself!

"Do you have something to ask of us? Or do you want us to continue teasing you?" Jeremy asked me.

"I.... I want all of you to have sex with me... Please Sir.. Please fuck me... Sir!!" I begged. I was too horny and too far gone. I wanted this. I needed it!

Jeremy motioned his friends to get off as he took his dick out. He slide his dick right into my pussy and it felt so goooood!!

"Ah! Yes Jeremy! Fuck me harder! Ah! Fuck me harder!! Please Sir!! Ah!" I moaned like the horny slut that I am as I got fucked by my ex boyfriend.

Dominic and Nelson weren't doing nothing to me either. Both of them tickled my armpits and waist non stop and I laughed out loud as I got fucked by Jeremy.

"Hahaha! N-No!! Hahaha! S-Stop! Hahahahahaha!! Ah!" I kept laughing and moaning as I got tickled.

Tears started to flow out of my eyes as I kept on laughing and shaking. Dom and Nelson were laughing with me and at me.

Jeremy came inside my pussy as I orgasmed. I knew it wasn't over. Next, Dom and Nelson took turns having Sex with me. Jeremy just smoked and watched me being violated by his friends. After all 3 of them had came, Jeremy removed my bondage but told me to get on all fours on the floor.

My hair got pulled, butt spanked, as I crawled naked to my living room.

"All done?" I looked up to the man sitting in my living room and it was Master... My Boss!!

"Yeah! But I'm going to take this slut out for a walk if you don't mind!" Jeremy said.

"Go right ahead. Be my guest. I'm sure Vivian will appreciate some time being outside with her ex boyfriend!" Master said and gave the men a bag.

Nelson opened the bag and saw a lot of fun tools! Dildos, vibrators, handcuffs, ball gags, blindfolds, paddles... then he took out a slave collar with leash and put it around my neck..... "This will make you understand that you're nothing more than just a fucking sex slave for men to use and abuse!! Hahaha!"

"Y-Yes Sir. I am just a slave... for men to use....." I replied as the collar got around my neck. I was starting to feel more horny and my pussy was wetter compared to earlier during the sex.

My butt got spanked and I had to crawl out of my home, naked. Jeremy held onto my leash while Dom and Nelson kept on spanking my butt from behind.

The night sky was still dark and cold but I was hot and horny.

Chapter 15:

I had to crawl down the stairs with my butt wayyy up. Dom and Nelson continued to spank my butt and told me to hurry up.

I had to be careful not to fall if not my face would be ruined... Like what Jeremy said, I had to be beautiful at all times since everything that I had belonged to men.

By the time I crawled down to the ground floor, I was already sweating a lot. My arms were very tired and I was shaking a lot. My butt got spanked and Dom told me, "Who told you to stop? Continue crawling, you little slut!"