Humiliation of Vivian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master laughed and tore my clothes before burning them. "Only Mid thigh length and shorter, I said it before!" Master said.

"Yes Master." I replied.

A knock came at my door and I was too afraid to turn my head as it opened. "Welcome to Vivian the slut's home! Come on in!" Master shouted.

I heard lots of footsteps coming into my home and they said "Wow!" I trembled in fear as I waited on my knees.

Chapter 19:

7 of my colleagues from work came in and looked at me "Hello Vivian! Hahaha! You look amazing as usual!" Timothy said.

Master said, "I gave these men some time off so they could visit and play with you! Don't worry, I'll still be paying them for this, but I'll cut it from your pay!"

So essentially I'm paying these men to humiliate me? Oh my God!

"Y-Yes Master.. Thank you, M-Master...." I said.

"Hahaha! You're welcome, Slut!" Master said.

"Oh her little sister is cute too!"

"How old is she?"

"Adeline is 18! And her Master is Thomas, there, this guy!"

"Your slave is very cute!"

"Yeah thanks."

"Can I fuck her?"

"Nope, sorry. She's just here for display."

"Oh! Bummer... well at least the older sister is always ready for sex!"

"Yeah! Look at her pussy! It's so wet!"

"Hahahaha yeah!"

The men talked about me and my sister as if we weren't naked and around.

But I was glad that Thomas chose not to allow the men to fuck her. I'm willing to sacrifice for her, fuck me instead. I love it anyway.

Master told everyone that since Jeremy, Dom and Nelson had already played with me earlier, they would be last. The next would be Nick, my 2nd ex boyfriend and his 3 friends!

Master asked Nick what he wanted to do with me and Nick thought about it before saying, "Well, I've been thinking about how we broke up, I was confused back then, but then I read her diary. She wanted me to violate her in public during our dates. So let's do it! Let's go on a date!"

"Alright bro, go choose something for her to wear!" Master said. "And the 3 friends of Nick, take this slut to wash up!"

3 men came and pulled my hair, I had to crawl naked to the bathroom as my butt got spanked.

A few men watched as I got washed by Nick's friends. I had to keep my arms straight above as they washed me with cold water!

I kept on moaning as the men washed my body in the bathroom. They focused on my butt, pussy and boobs, as expected.

When it was done, they wiped my body with a towel and spanked my butt. "Get out, baby!" They said.

"Yes Sir." I walked out and stood and waited. I was standing in front of the men that watched me bathed.

Nick came with my clothes to wear for the date. It was just a single piece of his white singlet!

Nick was much larger than me so his singlet could cover my body but I still felt exposed without anything at the bottom.

"Alright, let's go!" Nick said. I resisted as he pulled my hair. "W-Wait! Please wait, Sir!" I said.

"What about my bottom?" I asked.

"What about it?" Nick said.

"I.... Please give me something to wear for my bottom, even a skirt is fine, Sir!" I begged.

"Well, only if you have a vibe in your pussy!" Nick said and the men laughed.

"Yes Sir. T-Thank you... Sir.." I replied.

"You're welcome, baby!" Nick said. "A good girl is always rewarded! Hahaha!"

Nick went and brought me a pink mini pleated skirt. It barely covered my butt and pussy.

Next, I had to walk to the living room and lifted up my skirt so that Nick could insert a vibrator into my pussy. It was off for now.

Finally, I was given shoes without socks and I put them on.

My nipples was poking through the thin white singlet as I pushed my skirt down in embarrassment. 'Is this all I'm going to get?' I thought to myself.

"Alright let's go for our date, Vivian!" Nick slide his hand around my waist and guided my butt out of my home.

I turned back and saw the rest of the men looking at Adeline, my sister. Nick, His 3 friends, and Master, 5 men on a date with me.

I felt so cheap and slutty as the men touched my butt and groped my boobs as we took the lift down and walked to the Carpark.

When we were at their car, I had to lift up my skirt and allowed Nick to turn my vibe on. It was a mini hitachi wand. Master drove the car that belonged to Nick at his request so that he could think of ways to humiliate me while his 3 friends sat at the back. I had to get on all fours on top of the 3 men at the back.

The men supported me from falling as the car drove by massaging my boobs, groping my butt and pulling my hair.

I saw a bus full of people beside us and I squirmed! "N-No!! Wait! A bus is here! Wait Sir! Wait!!"

"Why should we wait? You love being humiliated right? Shut the fuck up and expose yourself, stop being such a bitch!" The men said as they lifted up my singlet, removed it and exposed my boobs!

A few strangers in the bus saw me. About 3 men and 1 woman. I looked down in shame as I moaned, "Ah! Please stop! It's so embarrassing!"

The car drove away and ahead of the bus. I could no longer see it. "Looks like you were being honest in your diary! You really love being humiliated!" The men said.

"H-Huh?" I said.

"Look at this! Can't you feel it? Your pussy is fucking wet right now!" The men said as they thrusted my vibe in and out quickly.

"Ah! Oh God! Yes! I love it! Ah!" I moaned as everyone could hear the lewd sounds coming from my wet pussy.

"What a horny slut! Look at this! She's shaking her butt!" The men said to each other like I wasn't there. "Vivian is a horny slut. We all know it."

"Yeah! But still! What the fuck man!" The men continued to talk as they teased my body.

"I am the fuck. Fuck me! Fuck me, daddy! Ah!" I shouted. The men laughed at me and I felt so embarrassed with what I've said but I laughed with them as they touched me all over!

"Ah! I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming! Ah! Oh God! Yes! AHHH!!!" I screamed and orgasmed hard in the car.

The men laughed and spanked my butt, "What a slut! Hahaha!"

I continued to moan and orgasm 2 more times before the car stopped at the Carpark. I didn't know where I was but the men ordered me to get out.

Chapter 20:

"Wait! Why are you still wearing your clothes? Take off your clothes before you go out, baby!" Nick ordered me.

"Yes Sir..." I said and removed my singlet and skirt.

I went out and bent my knees and shook in fear when I saw the signs... I was in orchard road! The heart of Singapore and the most crowded place in the country!

A man was smoking nearby and he saw me! I quickly squatted down and told my friends, "A man saw me!! Help!!"

"Stand up and show yourself, Slut." Nick said and everyone started to get out of the car.

I couldn't stand up as I was very scared and embarrassed!

"What the fuck, Vivian! I said to stand up!" Nick said and pulled my hair up.

"Ah! W-Wait!! No!!!" I begged.

The stranger walked closer to me and stood, he could see everything!

"Don't be rude, Slut! Go say hello! Hahaha!" Nick pushed me from behind and I stumbled towards the stranger.

"H-Hi.... It's a... erm.. hot weather.. right? Hahaha..." I was so nervous and embarrassed.

The man didn't say anything, he just smoked his cigarette and scanned my naked body up and down non stop!

Nick came and spanked my butt. I let out a sexy moan, "Ah!"

Nick told me, "What the fuck are you doing? Go and ask the gentleman if he wants to kiss or touch you! Now!!"

"Ah! Y-Yes Sir... okay...." I said and walked to the man. "H-Hi handsome.... Do you want to kiss or touch me?"

I tried my best not to cover my nipples as he stared at it.

I knew that this humiliation wouldn't end until I got humiliated for reals, so I took the stranger's hand and guided them to my boobs. "Play with me, Sir..." I said.

The man massaged my boobs with both of his hands as I moaned. "Ah! Yes! That's the spot! Ah! Oh God!"

I orgasmed.

As I stood naked in front of the stranger in the public Carpark, I orgasmed like the horny slut that I am.

The man leaned forward and kissed me. I kissed him back with my tongue and all. Even for me, I know how to show a man that I'm thankful for his help.

He didn't give me an intense orgasm but it was still an orgasm, there's no way I could ignore it. I'm thankful and grateful for it.

Master came and gave the stranger my card. Nick gave me my clothes back and I had to wear it slowly, not rushing.

The vibe was still messing up my wet pussy as I bowed to the man and said "Goodbye Sir! Hope to see you soon!"

The date continued.

I had to hold hands with 2 of Nick's friends as the 3rd friend teased my pussy when no one was looking. We walked to a mall and I had to take the escalator alone as the men took the lift.

Almost every man I past looked at me. I loved and hated their stares at me. I love the attention but it was embarrassing!

When I finally got up to the top floor, Nick came and pulled my hand. "Follow me." He said.

I followed my ex boyfriend willingly to the arcades. I felt so slutty as the strangers looked at me and my skimpy attire.

There were so many people at the arcades, I got pulled by Nick and I had to watch Master playing the basketball game. I wasn't paying much attention to it as both of my hands were held by men and the vibe continued to tease my pussy!

When Master was done, the score was 120. "Beat my score or orgasm, simple right?" Master said.

My pussy was already wet as the vibe teased my pussy non stop! "Yes Master!" I said. Hoping no one else heard it.

I started to play the game and I kept on missing!

Nick gave me some encouragement by spanking my butt and shouting, "so above 50 or you will be naked!"

As I jumped and shot the basketballs, the strangers came to look at me as my skirt got lifted up as I shot them balls. My butt was exposed as I did the game!

I didn't pay any attention to the crowd as I had to score 50 or above!

I was sweating a lot and when the game stopped, I scored 48 points... I've failed... just 2 more baskets and I would won!

Nick shouted, "As promised, you didn't win so now you have to show your body to everyone! You lost!"

"Yes Sir...." I said and slowly lifted up my singlet and exposed my boobs to everyone.

Everyone cheered and saw my bare boobs and I felt so embarrassed that I pushed my singlet back down after a few seconds.

"Next is your skirt, lift it up, baby!" Nick said.

I lifted up my skirt and showed everyone my wet leaking pussy with a vibe inside it for a few seconds and pushed my skirt back down.

"Now I know all of you are wondering!" Nick shouted, "Yes! My girlfriend has a vibrator in her pussy! She's totally a horny slut!!"

The crowd cheered and made comments about me...

"No bra, no panties, wow!"

"She's so beautiful!"

"I love you!"

"I want to fuck her!"

"Woohoo!"

"Fucking slut!"

Nick told everyone, "Don't worry, all of you can have sex with her anytime you want. Take this card!"

The cards with my personal information got given to every man and they kept it!

Nick added, "Come anytime you want! Her little sister is very hot too!! Their home will always be unlocked! Hahaha!"

Nick came at me and spanked my butt. "Ah!" I moaned. Nick rubbed my thighs and butt and he told me to leave.

We went into a ramen restaurant next. I was given a seat since the men didn't want to inconvenience the store by having me get on all fours on the floor.

I sat in between Nick's friends as I ate my noodles. They kept on teasing my nipples under my singlet as I ate and I couldn't eat properly! I kept on moaning.

The vibe suddenly stopped and I managed to eat my noodles properly, even when the men teased my nipples.

When I'm done eating, Nick stared at me and said "I know your vibe had stopped, but you didn't report it to us so you will be punished!"

"Yes Sir." I replied.

I had to remove my vibe, handed it over to Nick and he gave me a new one to insert into my pussy.

One of Nick's friends suggested that I should go back to the arcade and dance on the machine!

Nick added, "That's a good idea bro! If she failed a song, she will do a punishment!"

Master paid for the meals and told me that he used my money to pay for it.

I didn't care much. I'm already receiving a lot from these wonderful men!

My hands were being pulled and led back to the arcade after our meals. A few men that saw me humiliate myself earlier were still around.

Nick spanked my butt and told me to get on the dance game machine.

It was a dance game machine using my feet. I had to get the arrows on time.

First song was slow. I managed to get most of the arrows, missing a few but I cleared it.

Second song, Nick chose a hard one.

I missed so many arrows and eventually failed. Nick came to me and whispered, "You failed, baby! Since you failed the second song, didn't manage to get to the 3rd and bonus round, you will do 3 punishments, understand?"

I nodded my head.

Nick shouted, "My girlfriend had lost the game, so she will be naked for everyone to see! Please follow her as she will guide us to the handicap toilet!"

I went into the handicap toilet and didn't dare to look back, I sat on the toilet bowl and waited, one by one the men came inside! It was totally packed!

It was more than 10 men and I lost count. Master came forward and told me to get naked.

"Yes Master!" I said.

I lifted up my singlet over my head and exposed my boobs to everyone. Next, I stood up and slide my skirt down. Then, I handed my clothes over and Master took it.

"Some of these gentlemen thinks you're being forced to do this, take this and decide for yourself!" Master said and handed a set of handcuffs to me.

I took the cuffs and locked my hands behind my back. "I am a willing slut, please believe me... Sirs..." I said.

The men smiled at me, some of them laughed, I felt so embarrassed and Master came forward again to put my slave collar around my neck.

"This slut is my slave! She will obey everything from all men, fuck her if you want!" Master said and left the handicap toilet!

I was in the handicap toilet full of strangers, naked and handcuffed behind my back! "P-Please be gentle, Sir." I said as a man came forward and massaged my boobs!

The rest of the men came forward too and started to use me!

I was so vulnerable and horny as I got fucked in all of my 3 holes!!

The men's cum came at me all over my face, mouth, pussy, ass, butt! Wow!

Everyone left after using my naked body, I got left alone and didn't know what to do!! I had nothing with me! No clothes! Nothing!

I sat on the toilet and peed. Someone opened the door and saw me completely naked and peeing!

"Ah!" I screamed and the man ran out!

I started to cry, felt so embarrassed and the door opened again. Master came in with my clothes and told me to get dressed.

"Yes Master! Thank you Master!" I said.

I got dressed in my singlet and skirt and went out. Nick and friends were still there. They watched everything. And they had the video.

I held hands with Nick and one of his friend as Nick told me, "If only every man knows what a horny slut you are!! Hahaha!"

I blushed and said, "Yes Sir."

Chapter 21:

I got led to the nearby park and Nick ordered me to remove my skirt!!

"B-But!! I...." I said before Nick slapped my face.

"But what? You dare to disobey my orders?" Nick said.

"N-No Sir. I'm sorry.. Sir... I'll do as you told me to, Sir..." I said and unzipped my skirt. I handed my skirt to Nick and stood in the park with just my white singlet in the park.

I kept on pushing my singlet down to cover my pussy with vibe and bare butt! "Stop all this bullshit!" Nick ordered me. I stopped trying to cover myself up and a older man saw me!!

I trembled in fear and embarrassment as my pussy leaked out and I exposed myself.

The man smiled and shouted "It's good to be young!"

Nick shouted back! "Yeah! She's a horny slut!"

I blushed in shame as the man laughed.

I got brought to the playground near to my home. There were a gang and Nick told me to go and greet them!!

I shamefully walked over to the men and said "H-Hi guys... Hello! Haha! Hi!"

"What the fuck you want, babygirl?" The men asked.

"I...." I thought a little on what to say, I'm sure my friends wanted me to prostitute myself so I said, "I want your dick!"

"Wow! What the fuck? Really?" The gangsters with tattoos said and scanned my body up and down.

"Y-Yes Sir. Do.... Do you want to have sex with me?" I asked as I massaged my boobs in front of them.

The gangsters laughed and Master came over and pulled my hair! "Show these men what you have to offer!"

"Y-Yes Master..." I replied and lifted up my singlet to expose my bare boobs!

"Wow! So beautiful! You have perfect breasts, baby!" The gangsters said.

"T-Thank you.... Sir..." I said.

Master said, "Take this card!" Just bring her back home later! Hahaha! Bye!"

I got left all alone with the gang. Oh my God!

The gang kept on scanning my body with their eyes and I felt so embarrassed! I tried my very best not to cover up myself.

"Follow us!" A man said and pulled my hand!

"Yes Sir!" I replied and followed the man into the nearby lift and into a house.

The house smelt full of cigarettes and someone spanked my butt!! "Show us your body, Slut!"

"Y-Yes Sir.." I said and started to slide my singlet off my shoulders.

The gangsters didn't say a word as I removed my singlet and skirt. A few of them didn't even look at me as they smoked their cigarettes.

"I'm naked now, Sir." I said. I didn't have to say anything. I just wanted their attention....

No one said anything as the gangsters scanned my naked body down and up and down non stop.

"Your pussy is a little hairy, Errr what's your name, Slut?" The leader said.

"My name is Vivian, Sir. And I just shaved..." I said.

"Not good enough, follow me! And my name is Tony." Tony said.

"Yes Sir." I said go Tony.

I followed Tony into a room, butt naked and vulnerable. The other men followed behind me and I felt so sexy.

"Get up and stick your butt out!" Tony said and I obeyed. I went up the portable bed and got on all fours.

The men held my arms and ankles down and I got a little scared... Tony said "Go ahead and scream as much as you want, baby! Every woman screamed at this!"

Tony lighted up a fire and burned my pussy!

"AHHH!!! WHAT!!! AHHH!!!!!!! STOP!! AHHHH!!!" I screamed in pain as my pussy got burned by the fire!

It was only a few seconds but I felt like I was going to die.... I cried as the men continued to held me down on all fours.

All of my hair at my pussy was burnt off.

"Now you're ready!" Tony said and slapped my pussy and laughed as I moaned, "Ah!"

"For what?" I asked. As if I didn't already know... The men laughed at me as Tony took his dick out.

Chapter 22:

Tony poked my wet pussy and said "Nope. She's not wet enough! She doesn't want to have sex with me!"

I shook my head and said "No!! That's not true! Please fuck me! Ah!" The men pushed my head down and told me to keep quiet.

Tony told the men to go ahead and humiliate me in public!! I kept on crying and begging the men to stop as they laughed and dragged my hair and naked body out of their house!

The men tied my hands behind my back with my singlet and stuffed my skirt into my mouth as I got naked in public!

My hair got pulled and dragged, my boobs got massaged, my butt got rubbed, my pussy got fingered and I had to walk down the stairs!!

"P-Please stop this... I'll have sex with all of you! Just stop this! Please!!" I begged and the men tickled my body...

I laughed like a stupid slut as I walked down the stairs naked and exposed!

I got down to the ground floor and continued to cry.... "N-No.... please don't do this to me.... have Sex with me! I want to fuck all of you! Please Sir!! I...."