Humiliation of Vivian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My face, butt and pussy got slapped by the men and I orgasmed!

I got taken to the playground and there was so many people!!

"N-No!!! Stop this! Please stop! Ah!" I screamed and the men fingered my pussy.

Everyone turned their heads to look at me as I was completely naked and laughing non stop!

I saw my teacher from school. He stared at me along with the other men at the playground as I cried, laughed and orgasmed hard!

"We will visit your home soon, Vivian! Hahaha! Slut!" The men laughed and left me at the playground!

Chapter 23:

"N-No!! Please stop! Ah! No!! Hahahahaha!" My teacher pulled my hair and his 2 sons played with my boobs and butt as I got led to their home!"

I was still being tickled as I went into their home, naked and in bondage by my own clothes!

I got thrown to the floor in their living room as my teacher said, "You know... I am a single father and I love my sons. But they were hurt when they got rejected by you back in school... both of my sons, confessed their feelings to you and you rejected them! And now you're a naked slut..."

"I'm sorry Sir! I am very sorry!!!" I cried on my knees. "I will make it up to them! I'll fuck them! I'll have Sex with them! I'll do it happily!"

"That's not enough but.... we shall see...." my teacher replied and his 2 sons took me to their bedroom..... to be continued.