Humiliation of Vivian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what to do.....

Chapter 3:

I looked at the clock on the wall and it was 12:50pm. I thought about my options, like breaking Jackson's door open and getting my clothes, or walking out of the building naked. I needed money or my phone to get home and I didn't know where were mine. The only option I had was to get my clothes and ask for help.

I got up, walked a few steps towards Jackson's office but quickly went back on my knees when I heard men's voices!

When my office door got opened, I quickly crawled to my desk to hide! I prayed that I wouldn't be seen by anyone!

A minute went by as my male colleagues talked to themselves, saying stuff like how slutty I looked, how available I was, how I'm just a horny slut wanting attention...

When Timothy sat on his chair, I bit my lips and prayed that he wouldn't see me.

I managed to stay hidden for a few minutes until Timothy dropped his pen near me. When he reached out to grab his pen, he grabbed my boob. "Ah.." I moaned a little and he got down to look.

I put my finger over my mouth and said "Shh... I'll have Sex with you later... don't tell anyone!"

Timothy smiled and stood up, shouting out loud, "VIVIAN IS NAKED!! VIVIAN IS NAKED!!"

Everyone stood up and came closer to me... a male colleague pulled my arm and said "Come on out!"

"Nooo!!" I said as the man pulled me up and displayed my naked body to everyone in the office!

I covered up my nipples and pussy as I leaned my butt against my desk.

Lots of compliments and degrading insults came at me,

"Wow! She's completely naked!"

"Vivian is so beautiful!"

"What a sexy body!"

"So fucking fuckable!"

"Stop covering yourself, baby!"

"Remove your hands!!"

2 men grabbed and pulled my arms away, "N-No!! Stop!! Ah!!" I begged everyone but it was useless. There's no way I could ever fight off a man, let alone a few of them.

"Woah Jesus! Her boobs and nipples are so fucking perfect!"

"Hey! Look at her pussy! It's so wet!"

"Vivian loves exposing herself!"

"What a slut!"

As the comments on my body kept coming, Timothy decided to grope my boobs!!

"N-No!!" I screamed as I struggled against the men.

"You like this, don't you, slut!" Timothy said as he massaged my boobs!

I kept on moaning and squirming as I struggled against the other men's grabbing my wrists.

Then I felt a few hands sliding up my thighs!!

"N-No!! Please don't!!" I cried. "AHHH!!!" I moaned out loud as a few fingers entered my pussy!

"Vivian is such a horny slut!" A man said.

I shook my head and while crying. There's no way I would admit to loving this! No way!!!

I orgasmed hard and squirted a lot while screaming "AHHH!!!"

"Let's fuck her!"

"Yeah! I want to have Sex with this slut!"

"Heh heh heh!"

"Fuck her, man!!"

The men's comments made me so horny and I shouted, "Please!!"

My face got slapped and Timothy asked "Please what?"

"Please stop!!" I begged.

The men laughed at me and Jackson came out. "Stop all this! She's my slave!"

The men let go of me and backed off.

I quickly ran to Jackson but he pushed me away and slapped my face.

Chapter 4:

"Who told you to run in the office? Go back to your desk, now!" Jackson shouted after giving me a slap to my face.

"Now get down onto the floor and crawl over here!" Jackson ordered.

I had to crawl naked to my boss, Jackson's office while everyone watched.

When the door was closed, I started to cry. Jackson came and patted my head, "Why are you crying? Are you happy or sad or what?"

"Everyone just saw me naked! Of course I'm not happy!" I said.

"Really? Then what is this?" Jackson asked as he teased my pussy. "Why is your pussy so wet! It's even dripping onto the floor. Did you notice?"

I was confused as I stopped crying.

"Are you confused? Well that's fine. You're still new to this, new to understanding yourself." Jackson explained to me. "You're still a young girl, 21 years old, let me explain to you why your pussy is so wet after your colleagues had just seen and touched your naked body. It's because you love being seen and touched by men!"

"Now before you reject everything I said, ask yourself if you've ever look out the windows during your showers and hoping that someone can see you?" Jackson continued explaining. "How about when you just woke up from your sleep, did you wish someone was watching you? I'm sure you even did your housework without your clothes or just in your underwear right?"

"S-Sir... How can you know all this..." I asked nervously. I thought to myself that maybe he was stalking me.

"Isn't that obvious? I know what you are. You're an exhibitionist. You love exposing yourself and getting into embarrassing situations. Whether you like it or not, that's you." Jackson said.

Although what he said made sense, I wasn't completely convinced.

"Now I know you're not totally convinced and that's okay. I'll give you 3 tasks to do for today. Make sure you complete it before the end of work at 6pm. I'll text you the details later, for now let's have lunch. Oh, and you'll remain naked since we're eating here. Unless you prefer to eat at your desk..." Jackson said.

I quickly shook my head and said "No Sir. Here is better, Sir..."

Jackson smiled and went out to take our lunch. It's curry chicken rice for me, I hate spicy food, it burns my throat.

Before I sat on the sofa to eat my lunch, Jackson said "Wait. What are you doing? Who said you can sit? Go to the middle of my office and get down on all fours. Use only your mouth to eat, no hands."

It was embarrassing and degrading to eat like that, which evil bastard thought of this method of eating.. I thought to myself. Not only did I felt exposed, I had difficulty biting and swallowing the food too.

Suddenly, a few knocks came at the door and I panicked. I quickly crawled to the side. "Erm Sir? You forgot your drinks." A man on the other side said.

Jackson said "Oh yeah. Come on in!"

Timothy came in and turned his head to look at me. He smiled and I looked down in shame. Timothy placed the drinks at Jackson's table and walked out. Before the door was closed, Jackson said "Get back to your spot and eat your lunch, you slut!"

"Yes Sir.." I replied.

Chapter 05:

Jackson came behind me and spanked my butt, ordering me to eat my lunch faster. I tried my best to bite and swallow as quickly as possible. But even with encouragement, it took me another 20 minutes to finish. It took a total of 30 minutes to finish one simple meal.

Jackson walked back to his seat and took some toilet paper. "Here you go, wipe your face. You look like a dumb and dirty bitch."

I crawled to Jackson and took it to wipe my face, "Thank you, Sir."

After cleaning myself and drinking apple juice, Jackson said "Here take this and do it on the floor." It was a dildo.

"Yes Sir.." I replied and swallowed the dildo with my mouth before crawling back to the middle of his office.

Next, I placed the dildo on the floor, slide it in with my pussy, and started fucking myself. Jackson gave me a very intense stare as I fucked myself on the floor, and it was scary, but it made me more horny!

My boobs kept on bouncing as I rode my dildo but I slowed down before I orgasmed. I remembered that I needed to ask for permission first. "S-Sir! Can I please have permission to orgasm, Sir?"

"Ask me again but louder!" Jackson said.

"CAN I PLEASE HAVE THE PERMISSION TO O-ORGASM, SIR!!" I shouted.

Jackson laughed and said "Go ahead, Slut!"

I fucked myself harder and faster as I moaned loudly. After I orgasmed and squirted, Jackson threw me my panties and told me to wipe myself. Next, I had to bite gently on my panties and crawled to Jackson, returning my panties to him.

Finally, I was allowed to get dressed. Before leaving Jackson's office, he reminded me to check my phone for his messages and kissed me in the mouth.

No tongue, just a gentle peck. I smiled before leaving. "See you later, Sir."

"See you, Slut."

I walked back to my desk and sat down. I could hear everyone talking about me. I couldn't believe that I forgot that the walls and doors weren't completely soundproof. This meant that everyone could hear me begging for permission to orgasm, and my moaning. I was too horny and didn't think at all.

Someone even recorded my voice and played it for the entire office. It was so embarrassing!

A text came, it was from Jackson.

'Here's your first task baby. Open the middle drawer at your desk and use it until you're done. No need to ask for my permission.'

I slide my drawer opened and saw my vibrating dildo. I took it and quickly hid it below my desk. Next, I slowly slide it under my skirt and inserted it into my pussy. I took lots of glances all over without moving my head too much.

When I turned the dildo on, the first vibrating setting was very intense and I wanted to switch it off immediately!! But instead, I switched modes and increased the intensity!

"AHHH!!!" I screamed out loud and everyone looked at me.

"Are you okay? What's going on, babydoll?" Timothy asked.

"I-I'm fine.. Thanks.." I replied.

As I bit my lips and sweated nervously, my colleagues started to talk about me again, saying I must have had a vibrator in my pussy and enjoying myself right now!

'How could they know?! Did Jackson told them?' I thought to myself. But it didn't matter because they were going to find out soon anyway! "Mmm" I let out a moan as I covered my mouth with my hand. Everyone was staring at me as I breathed in heavily.

The dildo was messing me up completely, not only did it vibrated, it also wiggled and messed up my pussy, in a good way. I was scared that it slipped out of my wet pussy, so I used my other hand to reach out to push my dildo in.

1 hand over my mouth, 1 hand pushing my dildo in, "Mmm~ Mm! AH!" I was losing control over myself and all of my colleagues were looking at me. Some of them were even recording me with their phones!

"AHHH!!" I moaned out loud as I covered my mouth and orgasmed.

I switched my dildo off and tried to catch my breath. Timothy came closer to my face and said "You're such a sexy and horny slut, Vivian!"

Everyone agreed and gave me degrading comments. I texted Jackson that I was done and asked permission to use the washroom.

Jackson replied,

'Good job on your erotic performance, I'm sure you will be in every man's wet dreams tonight. But no, you're not allowed to go to the washroom. Here is your 2nd task. I know you got your water bottle with you, Drink 500ml of water and ask for permission to use the washroom again.'

I did as ordered. Some of my colleagues were still looking at me.

Chapter 06:

I had no idea why was my 2nd task was so easy. Maybe Jackson just wanted to make sure that I hydrated myself since I lost a lot of water from orgasming and sweating so much.

I resumed my work for a while, but I was unable to concentrate as usual. How could I? My colleagues were still talking to each other about how I had just orgasmed at work..

It was 20 minutes after I drank and I had to pee. I texted Jackson for permission to use the washroom again but he still replied 'No'.

A minute went by and I was holding my pee in. I texted Jackson for permission again and he replied 'No'.

I was reaching my limits and asked for permission again, This time Jackson replied 'Sure go ahead but only in the men's, make sure you take a picture of the men's urinals and sent it to me as proof.'

I replied 'Okay thank you sir' and ran to the men's washroom. I didn't even had time to check if there's anyone inside. I just ran into a cubicle, locked the door, pulled my skirt up and sat down to pee.

After wiping myself and flushing the toilet, I heard footsteps! The men were talking to each other and I recognised one of them, it's Timothy.

Timothy talked to a man from another office about how sexy and slutty I am, about the things I did, and even showed him a video of me crawling naked to Jackson's office!

I blushed in shame inside my cubicle until they left. I opened the door, quickly took a few pictures of the men's urinals, washed my hands and walked out. Luckily no one saw me, and I got back to my office.

I texted Jackson and sent him the pictures. His reply was 'You are such a dumb little slut. You are not inside any of your pictures, how can I know if you took them from google?'

I felt stupid that I missed something so simple and apologised to Jackson. Jackson told me to report to his office.

After walking in and closing the door, I removed my clothes, folded them on the floor and knelt down. Legs apart and hands behind my head.

"Not bad, looks like you're getting the hang of this, slut." Jackson said.

"Yeah.. Thank you Sir." I replied.

"Your 3rd task for the day is simple. You just have to suck my dick." Jackson said.

"Yes Sir!" I replied. 'Finally! After all that teasing and sexual tension it was driving me nuts!' I thought to myself.

When Jackson sat down and told me to come over, I happily crawled to him and started to kiss the tip of his dick before swallowing and sucking it.

I had to put my hands behind my back as I gave my boss a blowjob~ I thought that Jackson would cum inside my mouth and let me taste his cum, but instead, he came all over my face..

Jackson told me not to wipe it off and resume my work later with his cum on my face.

After getting dressed and walking back to my desk, everyone was gossiping about me again. It was so humiliating to have cum on my face as everyone could see what I had did.. Some of the cum even dripped down to my clothes.

I tried my best not to cry from the humiliation as the tears would make the cum drip down faster.

At 4pm, Jackson came and announced to everyone to finish up their work, because the day was over. It's uncommon for us to end work earlier than scheduled.

"Vivian, not you. You're staying." Jackson said to me. "You have some extra work to do. And everyone is welcome to stay and watch too!"

Chapter 07:

Jackson texted me,

'I want you to stand on top of the empty desk in the middle of the office, dance to songs and get naked. If you refuse, you know what will happen!'

I replied, 'Yes Sir. I will always obey you, Sir.."

I went over to the desk in the middle of the office and got up. Everyone was looking at me and the closest ones were looking up my skirt. All of them asking each other what was happening.

Jackson played some music on his phone and turned the volume up. It was 'I'm a slave 4 you by Britney spears'. I started dancing a little by bending my knees a little, shaking my butt side to side, hands bent and beside my boobs.

Everyone was just staring at me without saying a word. A few of them were recording me and I prayed that they wouldn't post it on the internet.

"NOW VIVIAN!" Jackson shouted and I nodded my head. As I continued to dance, I started to unbutton my top from the bottom. When the music stopped and played again, I had just unbuttoned my top and exposed my boobs to everyone.

"Woah! She's stripping! She's stripping!"

"So sexy! So beautiful! So perfect!"

"Wonderful breasts, Vivian!"

"What a slut!"

"Hey! Don't cover it up, baby!"

My colleagues shouted at me as I exposed my boobs. I covered my nipples with my hands when the comments got too much for me to handle but I removed my hands shortly as they were angry about me covering myself up.

"Show us your pussy too!!" Timothy shouted.

I was sweating nervously as I bit my lips and danced while unzipping my skirt.

I turned around and bent forward a little while wiggling my butt. My butt got exposed first, followed by my pussy. I stepped out of my skirt and dropped it. I realised that my colleagues took away my top earlier and now they took my skirt.

Jackson put on another music for me to dance to, it was 'I wanna see you dance'. The men shouted for me to dance faster and I tried my best. It was very embarrassing to dance naked in front of everyone but I was very horny and excited!

I bent my knees a little bit more, shook my butt side to side, bounced my boobs, hands on top of my head. I was sweating a lot but this time it wasn't because I'm nervous. I was literally feeling hot. My nipples were erected, my pussy was leaking, the cum on my face had dripped down to my boobs, and I had to lick my lips as I was drooling a little.

When the music ended, everyone clapped and cheered for me.

"Woohoo!! Nice dancing, Vivian!"

"You're the best!"

"I want to have sex with you!!"

The men shouted at me. I tried to ignore comments like 'Slut' or 'Bitch' but there were too many.

Jackson shouted, "Alright! Be quiet! Now Vivian will make herself orgasm for all of us!"

Everyone cheered for awhile and kept quiet, all of them looking at me, waiting for me to orgasm.

"Yes Sir..." I said. I started to spread my legs wider and fingered my own pussy. My knees involuntary bent when my fingers entered my pussy. I grabbed and massaged my boobs with my other hand and moaned. "Ah~ Yes baby.. Ah!"

The men were smiling, drooling, recording and stroking their dicks as I played with myself on top of the table.

"Ah! Oh God! Yes! Fuck yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm coming! Ah! I'm coming! Ah! Ah! AHHH!!!" I screamed out loud as I squirmed uncontrollably and orgasmed and squirted hard in front of everyone!

Everyone cheered for me loudly after I had orgasmed and humiliated myself. Next, Jackson ordered me to get down from the table and to crawl to him.

When I got down, I slipped on my own juices and fell onto one of my male colleagues. "I-I'm sorry Sir, Thanks..." I said. My colleague took advantaged of me by groping my boobs and saying "You're welcome baby!"

Next, I got down on the floor and started crawling. A gentle spank came on my butt and I let out a moan. Another colleague had spanked me. Everyone laughed at me and 2 of them gave me a spank as I crawled past them.

When I crawled to Jackson and knelt, he said, "Good job, my slut." and gave me a hard slap to my face.

"Ow!" I closed my eyes in pain and nearly fell to the floor. I supported myself and got back into kneeling position. "T-Thank you, Sir." I said.

Jackson ordered me to kneel facing everyone and I obeyed. Then, he told everyone, "Everyone knows how sucky Vivian is at her job, but don't worry! She has agreed to be our office slut! And she will do a sucky job too, if you get what I mean!"

A few men laughed and Jackson continued, "All of you guys can give any kind of orders to Vivian, blowjobs, hand jobs, boob jobs, even sex! If she refuses or disobeys any of you, let me know and I will punish her! Of course, all of this is with consent from Vivian. She is willingly, on her own free will, giving us the power to use and control her. Right Vivian?"

"Y-Yes Sir. I consent..." I said, like I had a choice at this point.

"Now, I know some of you are still wondering if this is for real, is Vivian really willing? Vivian! Get ready for sex now! If you don't want to, just say it." Jackson said.

"I am willing, Sir. You are my Master." I said and went down, lying on the floor naked and spreading my pussy.

The men laughed and I felt so worthless and humiliated.

Jackson kicked my pussy with his boots and I screamed in pain, "AH!!"

"Not like this, slut. Get on all fours!" Jackson ordered.

Chapter 08:

I got on all fours on the floor and Jackson spanked my butt. "Ah!" I moaned and everyone laughed.

I could hear Jackson taking out his belt behind me, unzipping his pants, and coming behind me. When I felt something poking my pussy, I got down from my hands to my elbows and thrusted my butt up a little.

Jackson spread opened my pussy and butt before his dick entered my pussy.

"Ahhh!!!" I looked up and screamed. His dick was huge!

Jackson pulled my hair backwards and continued to fuck my pussy. I winced in pain as I moaned in front of everyone. Everyone was smiling, recording, and making fun of me... calling me a horny slut, bitch, etc.