Humiliation of Vivian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir..." I replied and crawled naked into the public.

The cold wind caressed my naked body as I crawled naked in public. My pussy was hot and leaking but my thighs were extra cold due to my juices leaking down. My boobs kept on swaying and I felt so embarrassed but free at the same time!

Suddenly, I turned a corner and 3 strangers were sitting at the void deck. "Wow! What the fuck?" The man shouted.

I looked down in shame... I couldn't look at any of them because I was very embarrassed!

Jeremy pulled my leash forward and told me, "Dont be rude, slave! Go say hello!"

Dom and Nelson spanked my butt a lot of times as I crawled naked forward to the strangers. 2 men and 1 woman.

I lifted my face but still did not look directly at them, "H-Hi.... My name is Vivian.. 21 years old... and I'm a sex slave..."

The men laughed at me and I felt so humiliated..

Jeremy pulled on my leash and ordered me, "Stand up and ask these gentlemen to touch you!"

"Yes Sir." I said and got up. I walked forward with my arms at my sides and asked, "Do y-you... want to t-touch me... Sir?"

The men didn't reply and happily groped my boobs and rubbed my butt! "Mmm...." I moaned. "Ah!"

The men happily played with my body as the woman licked her lips.

"Here you go, Slut!" The men said and started fingering my pussy!

"Ah! Oh God! Mmmmm!!! Ah!" I moaned and squirmed uncontrollably as the men violated me in public!

After I orgasmed, Jeremy gave the 2 men a card.. It stated my full name, date of birth, address and my personal phone number along with a key to my home.... "Come and have fun with her anytime you want!! Oh! Her little sister is hot too!" Jeremy said and I continued crawling naked in public after giving a kiss to the men.

"I'm hungry..." Jeremy said as he held on to my leash. "Shall we go get some prata?"

Dom laughed and said "Fuck yeah! Hahaha!!"

It was 4am in the morning, only 2 Indians were running the store. 2 Chinese men were sitting and talking to each other until they saw me... Crawling Naked.

Jeremy, Dom and Nelson sat down at a table near to the edge of the store while I had to remain on all fours on the ground and facing the 2 Chinese men. They were slightly older than me, like 23-25 years old. My leash got tied at the metal pole at the side like a dog.

I couldn't stop blushing and looking around. The men wouldn't stop looking at me. It was so embarrassing!

After placing the orders for prata and some drinks, Jeremy spanked my butt and I let out a moan. "Ah!" The men were laughing while the strangers were smiling! Jeremy slide his fingers down into my pussy and my body shook a little.

"Whose ass is this?" Jeremy spanked my butt and asked me.

"It's my ass, Sir.." I replied.

"Wrong bitch!" Jeremy said as he pulled my leash back and choked me while giving my butt a hard spank. "Ah!!"

"Try again. Whose ass is this?" Jeremy asked as he rubbed my butt.

"You.. Sir... You own my ass...." I said, feeling so embarrassed and humiliated as the strangers started to laugh at me.

"Wrong again, you slut!" Jeremy said and spanked my butt. "Ah!"

"Answer properly this time or I will leave you like this until sun rise!" Jeremy said. "WHO... OWNS... THIS... ASS?" Jeremy pronounced the words separately and loudly as he rubbed my butt and teased my pussy.

"Everyone!! Everyone owns my ass!!" I shouted. The men laughed at me.. even the strangers sitting nearby and the Indians that were watching.

"Now you're finally getting it!" Jeremy said and fingered my pussy. "Who owns this pussy?"

"EVERYONE! IT BELONGS TO EVERYONE!! AH!!" I screamed.

"Who gets to have sex with you?" Jeremy asked.

"Anyone!" I replied.

"What can men do to you?" Jeremy asked.

"Anything they want!" I replied.

"Good girl! Now are you ready to cum?" Jeremy asked.

"Yes! Oh Fuck yes sir!" I replied.

Jeremy inserted 2 fingers into my pussy as he pulled my hair back. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh God! Ah! Yes! AHH!!!" I screamed and orgasmed hard.

I felt so humiliated and degraded after my orgasm, I told everyone that they could do anything they want with my body... As if being naked in public wasn't already humiliating...

The food and drinks came and all I got was a bowl of milk, which I had to lick from the floor like an animal. One of the Indians came and asked Jeremy if he could touch my body!!!

"Go ahead man!" Jeremy said. "Her body belongs to everyone, she just said it!"

"Hehe thanks bro!" The Indian replied and he rubbed my butt a little before spanking it. "Ah!"

The Indian pulled my hair and told me to get up and kneel so that he could see my boobs properly. I did as ordered and he squatted in front of me. "Wow! So beautiful!" He said and massaged my boobs. I forgot to spread my legs wide open as I knelt on the floor so I did it when he was massaging my boobs.

"Oh yes! I won't forget this too!" The Indian said and fingered my pussy.

"Ah! Oh Fuck!" I moaned.

"You're so cute!" The Indian said and kissed me. I felt so embarrassed and I broke the kiss off because I had to moan!

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Fuck! AHH!!!" I screamed and orgasmed again.

The Indian that I still doesn't know the name for, had kissed me and made me orgasmed. He kissed me again after my orgasm and I kissed him back.

When the Indian went back to his store, the 2 Chinese men came and asked Jeremy if they could have their way with me. Jeremy said "Go ahead. You can do anything you want with her! Fuck her if you want!"

The strangers laughed and started unzipping their pants and taking their dicks out. 1 of them sat on the chair and ordered me to suck his dick.

"Yes Sir" I replied and did as ordered. The other man went behind me and lifted my butt. He poked my pussy with his dick and I knew what was going to happen!

"Ahh!!" I screamed in pain and pleasure as the dick went inside my pussy.

"Hey! Keep on sucking, you Bitch!" The man dragged my hair to make me continue sucking his dick.

"Woah! This pussy is so tight!" said by the man fucking me.

The man started to fuck my pussy harder and faster and he cum inside my pussy. I orgasmed shortly after and the other man cum inside my mouth.

I made sure to swallow all of the cum inside my mouth. Jeremy reminded me to thank the gentlemen for using me.

I bowed and said "Thank you Sir, for using me." I turned around and did the same. Then, I realized my bowl of milk was below me, the cum leaking out from my pussy was dripping into the bowl..

The strangers slapped my face and spanked my butt, saying "You're welcome, Slut!"

Before I got led away, I had to finish my bowl of milk and cum. Next, Jeremy gave me cards that I had to give to the men. I read the card and it contained information on me!

My name, Vivian Tan.

My date of birth, 05 March 2000.

My home address... and my personal contact number! A photo of my face was at the back.

As I gave the cards to the men, Jeremy told them that my house would always be unlocked whenever I'm at home. Then he told them a little about my schedule.

Finally, after giving out the cards, Jeremy took my leash and ordered me to crawl back home.

Chapter 16:

The men took the lift up while I had to crawl up the stairs. It was around 5am in the morning and I'm completely naked! I tried to crawl up the stairs quickly but my legs were very weak and shaky.

At the 4th floor, I heard a door closing and I froze in between 3rd and 4th floor. I got very scared since not only I'm naked, I'm all alone!!

I saw a Chinese man, around my age, going into the lift and I waited until I couldn't see him anymore before crawling up the stairs.

When I finally got to my floor, I crawled over to my door and realized it was locked! I started to panic. I knocked on the door, rang the door bell, and tried to open the door again.

I kept on ringing the door bell, feeling very scared and helpless.. suddenly my neighbor's door opened and he saw me!!

Neighbor was a single father with 2 children. One of the children came out and saw me. He was 22 years old, same as me.

"Wow Vivian!" Thomas said and came closer to me. "What are you doing?"

I covered my nipples with my arm and pussy with my hand in embarrassment. "I... I can't get in.."

"Forget your keys when you're walking naked in public? Hahaha!" Thomas said. "I always knew you're a horny slut!"

There's nothing I could do but smiled and laughed with him.

"Stop covering up, listen to me like a good girl when I'm asking you nicely." Thomas said.

"Y-Yes Sir.." I replied and placed my arms at my sides. I like how men would suddenly became more dominant when they see a naked woman in front of them.

"Very sexy, Vivian! Now don't move..." Thomas said as his hands slowly came at my boobs!

"Mmm..." I moaned as my boobs got massaged by my neighbor. I breathed heavily and shook my body a little as it felt so good!

I opened my legs and said "My pussy too, Sir. Touch my pussy too.."

"Haha alright Slut!" Thomas said and teased my pussy a little before sliding 2 fingers in.

"Ah! Mmm... Oh God! I think my pussy loves your fingers, Sir.." I said and smiled at him.

"Haha you fucking slut!" Thomas said and laughed.

Thomas leaned in and kissed me. His hands were still fingering my pussy and groping my boobs. I placed my arms on his shoulders.

"I want to have Sex with you, Vivian." He said.

"Sure! Of course, Sir! Let's have sex!" I said happily. I've been wanting to have sex with him for the longest time. Whenever I see my childhood friend, he's always shirtless at home, doing push ups or lifting weights, or right outside our homes displaying his underwear near to my door.

I also flirted with him many times, like purposely wearing my high heels while sitting on a chair in my balcony with my door opened. Letting him see up my skirt or dress. Or when I saw him outside and quickly got naked and wore a white singlet and mini skirt. Asking him for advice if my attire was appropriate for a jog. My nipples were very visible as I asked him.

Thomas started poking my pussy with his dick and I reassured him, "Fuck me hard, Sir! I love you!"

Thomas smiled and slide his dick in! "Ahh!! Oh God! You're so huge!" I moaned happily. We had sex right outside our homes.

Thomas wanted to pull out but I told him not to. "No! Don't pull out! Just cum inside me!" I begged.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yes Sir. Just cum inside me!" I said.

Thomas laughed and fucked me harder and faster until he came inside my pussy. We kissed again before he pulled out. I fingered my pussy a little and licked my fingers right in front of him.

Suddenly, my door got unlocked and I saw my little sister, also naked like me. "Hey sis! What are you doing? Oh Hi Thomas! What's up?"

His dick came up, that's what.

"Hello to you too, Adeline." Thomas said as he looked at my naked sister's body and back to my naked body, then again at her body.

I bit my lips before asking Thomas, "Do you.. erm.. want to come in for breakfast?" I blushed like an innocent girl. I felt stupid and shy. We just had sex and I'm inviting him over like it was a date.

"Sure. I got work but I can report sick today." Thomas said.

"Me too, haha!" I replied.

Chapter 17:

As I cooked some breakfast for everyone, I saw Thomas and Adeline kissing each other on the sofa. I felt a little jealous.

I served fried eggs and bacon for Thomas and Adeline before kneeling on the floor and eating like a dog.

"Vivian! What are you doing?" Thomas asked.

"Well... A man is in my house so, I have to eat on the floor." I replied.

"Oh ok! Hahaha! Me too then!" Adeline replied and did the same.

Thomas saw both of us naked sisters eating on the floor like a dog and stroked his dick.

I couldn't believe that my little sister finished her food faster than me. Much faster. "Master! I'm done!" Adeline said and crawled to Thomas.

"Adeline! What are you doing? He's not your Master!" I said.

"Huh? Why not?" She asked.

Thomas gave me a stop signal and said "It's okay, Vivian. I'll be her Master. What about you?"

I looked down and said "I-I'm sorry Sir. I already have a Master.. He's my Boss at work."

Thomas stopped smiling and said "It's okay baby. Don't feel sad. I'll still get to see you!"

"Yeah! Of course!" I looked up and replied. "You can fuck me anytime you want, Sir!"

All of us laughed and I found myself depending on men for my happiness. It was unthinkable in the past but now I'm fully depending on them.

Both of us sisters saw that Thomas didn't eat any of his food so we started to feed him using our mouths.

Adeline fed him eggs while I bit on the bacon and fed it to him.

"I need some water." Thomas said.

I wanted to feed him some water too but Adeline was faster than me. She had some mental illness and didn't hesitate at all, unlike me, she doesn't get embarrassed at all.

I watched Adeline kissing Thomas as they exchanged water with each other.

I knew Adeline had a crush on Thomas too, ever since we were young. Even though I love Thomas, I couldn't say anything because it would hurt my sister.

All I could do was flirt with him whenever I had the chance. I wasn't a good sister at all.

Now that I'm having sex with every man I see, I was in no position to be in a relationship with Thomas. Plus I'm a slave to my Master.. and I love him too.

Adeline invited Thomas for a shower together and he happily accepted. I went to my bed and went to sleep.

Chapter 18:

I heard some arguing and woke up at 9am. I went to my living room and asked "What's going on?" as I rubbed my eyes.

"Oh Vivian! Nice body! Hahaha!" Master said and I looked around. Master, Thomas, Jeremy, Dom, Nelson, Nicholas, Andy, and 6 strangers were all in the living room while Adeline was crawling around and barking like a dog!!

Master, my Boss from work.

Thomas my neighbor and childhood friend.

Jeremy, my first ex boyfriend.

Dom and Nelson, Jeremy's friends.

Nicholas, my 2nd ex boyfriend.

Andy, my 3rd ex boyfriend.

The 6 strangers were friends with Nick and Andy. Each of them brought 3 friends to play with me!

"Why the fuck aren't you at work today? You didn't even inform me, Slut!" Master shouted angrily.

I bowed a little and said "I'm sorry, Master. It slip off my mind. I am very sorry, Master."

"See? This Slut belongs to me! I'm her Master!" Master said to Thomas and pushed him away. I kind of understood what was going on. All of these men wanted to have ownership of me and my body. My sister was awake and flirted with the men like as if they were her friends. Everyone is a friend to her.

Master shouted again, "What the fuck are you, Vivian?"

I quickly knelt down and said "I am a slave."

"Who is your Master?" Master asked.

"You. You are my Master." I said.

"And the rest of these men? What are they to you?" Master asked.

"They are my friends." I said.

"So you have sex with your friends but I'm your Master?" Master asked.

"Yes Master! My body belongs to everyone! But you are my one and only Master!" I said with conviction.

"Heard that? Vivian is my property! Even after you fuck her!" Master said.

Everyone backed off.

Master came and slapped my face. "Ah!"

"That's for not informing me of your whereabouts!" Master said.

"Yes Master. I'm very sorry, Master!" I replied.

"Oh you will be! Anyway good job on answering truthfully. You've earned a place in my heart!" Master said. I smiled at him and he gave me another slap. "Ah!"

Next, I had to join my naked sister by crawling around the living room and barking like a dog as the men treated our home like their home.

Their shoes on my sofa, my room got searched and wardrobe inspected. Even my sister's stuff got checked.

Master continued to sit on the sofa in the living room and told us that these men would take turns playing with us.

Adeline and I barked in response.

The men came back and informed us that they would be taking away some of our clothes. Emphasizing on "only the sexy clothes will be left". Our bras and panties would mostly remained but we weren't allowed to wear them unless the men said so.

"Hey! Come here! I found something!" A man shouted and all of the men went into my room!! Adeline and I had to continue crawling around the living room and barked.

I didn't know what the men had found but the wait was very painful. I got nervous but I focused on my crawling.

About 10 minutes later, all of the men came out and sat all around.

"We've found something good, Vivian." Master said.

I had to crawl towards him and kneel with my legs opened and hands behind my head.

"We looked into your computer and... found your personal diary!" Master said.

'Oh my God! No!!!!' I screamed inside my head.

"Your diary is very detailed, baby! You gave all the details about your past relationships and what you had to do in order to seduce them, and what you would love for them to do to you!" Master said.

"But seriously, you were such a horny slut even before you met me? Wanting your boyfriend and his friends to gang rape you as you say no? That's really messed up! You're so messed up, Vivian!" Master said and I looked down in shame as the men laughed at me.

My deepest, darkest secrets got exposed to the men. It was only day number 2 of serving my boss as my Master and he already knew about my deepest desire. To be taken by force by a group of men. Using me in various situations, humiliating me.

"STOP! JUST STOP READING!! PLEASE!!" I shouted and Master stopped reading my diary to everyone.

The men laughed at me for being such a horny slut.

Master came and slapped my face. "Mm!!"

"Are you telling me what to do?" Master asked.

"N-No... Master..." I said.

"Then what is it? Why are you being such a naughty bitch?" Master asked and slapped my face again.

"I... I'm just... embarrassed, Master.." I said.

"But you love being embarrassed and humiliated by men, right? It says so I'm your diary!" Master said.

"Y-Yes Master...." I looked down in shame as the men laughed at me.

Andy, my 3rd ex said, "I can't believe I was treating her like a princess when I should've treated her like a slut!"

Nick, my 2nd ex said, "Oh don't worry! We have plenty of time to do it properly this time! Hahaha!"

"Ah!" I let out a moan as I squirted a little.

Everyone laughed at me and I felt so embarrassed!

"Looks like this slut is at her limits, again!" Master said. "Someone bring her dildo!"

"It's right here! There you go!" Jeremy, my first ex said and threw a non vibrating dildo to me.

"What the fuck are you waiting for, you slut?" Master said.

"I-I'm sorry, Master." I replied and quickly started riding my dildo on the floor.

"Ahh! Oh God! Ah!" I kept my hands on top of my head as I knelt on the floor and fucked myself with my dildo as everyone watched.

I saw a few phones, taking photos of me and I felt dizzy. I prayed that they wouldn't post my naked pictures to the internet but I knew they would share them with their friends.

"Ah! Oh Fuck! Ah! Yes! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh my.. AHHH!!!" I screamed in pleasure and humiliation as I orgasmed and squirted hard!

The men were clapping and laughing at me after I orgasmed.

Next, Nick brought all of my sister's and my cash and gave it to Master. "Since you're my slave, everything that belongs to you, belongs to me now. Don't worry I'll take good care of you!" Master said.

When I saw my school certificates being handed over to Master, I squirmed a little.

"You are nothing without me, understand?" Master said.

"Y-Yes Master...." I replied.

Master used his lighter to burn all of my certificates, and threw them into a pail. One by one I watched as my certificates got reduced to ashes.

Next, Jeremy gave the clothes to Master. "These clothes are so innocent, let's burn them too!"