HUNGER: A Love Story of Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the exercises they'd worked together and their casual relationships, he had always let her know that he respected her opinions and knew full well that she could out-plan the best of 'em all week long. Now that more of her inner thoughts were squirming into the light of day, she realized that this was a trait about him she loved. No, not that, either...it made her want him in a way you weren't supposed to with family members. Again.

As Jonathan wound the truck through the serpentine curves and cutbacks of Little River Canyon, she held her right arm across her chest and grasped her left bicep. The gentle touch of pressure on her breasts and nipples brought a wave of longing that she tried to conceal as she looked at her uncle. In reality, he was more of a close, extremely intimate friend and confidant than a mere relative.

'What in the world is happening to me?' she wondered as a longing for him to touch her coursed through her. She strove mightily to continue the conversation and wondered when she noted a smile flit across his features if it was because she'd given away the tiny thrill that yelped and pulled at her hips and thighs.

Now Marlowe could feel wetness between her legs; it had crept out slowly and unheralded. She was infinitely thankful she hadn't worn khaki or gray shorts that certainly would have advertised what gripped her. Nevertheless, she was sure she'd leave moisture on the leather seat because the through-string on her shorts was wet. 'Oh, well, I'll deal with that later. What is happening to me?'

Now they were on a little-used logging road. Jonathan drove slowly, mindful of a dust cloud that would announce their presence. Finally, they stopped, surveyed the area for parking, and at Marlowe's recommendation backed into an area large enough for Jon to turn the vehicle sideways.

Having already seen the camouflage net in the back floorboard, Marlowe hopped out to string it along the exposed side of the truck, concealing their presence from all but the most discerning observer.

As she moved, she thought again that she was all but completely on display, and it felt wonderfully sexy. The sun's warmth on her bare bottom and legs felt deliciously erotic, and she offered Jon all the time he needed to see her exposure.

He enjoyed it immensely.

4

Marlowe had a pretty good idea of how the camper should be rigged and fastened, so without extra talk, when Jon had finished parking the truck and she'd rigged the camo net, she went about taking care of other business. Jonathan headed out to a point still in view about forty yards from their camp where he cut three young pines, cleared their scrub with backward strokes of his Camillus machete, and erected a teepee-like structure.

Marlowe immediately knew that he was setting up a camp shower for them. When he reached over to retrieve a two-gallon size rubberized fabric container with an open top and an odd attachment on its underside, she recognized it as the shower head with its small flow control lever.

"Jon, you delicious man, is there anything you don't think of!"

He spent more time digging a small pit, then returned to the truck from which he grabbed a sort of reinforced screen. Over the pit, he laid a series of pine boughs, then set down the screen over it as the shower floor. He also noted that Marlowe had done nothing to alter her near-total nudity deliciously provided by that exquisitely miniscule item of clothing she called shorts. He could only hope for more of the same.

'Like I said, Jon, is there anything you don't have planned ahead!' she laughed silently.

The two crossed paths halfway between truck and shower as each made a show of going over to inspect the other's work. She pursed her lips, appropriately furrowed her brow as if she'd located a problem, then she headed back to the truck.

Jonathan examined the lashings of the roof supports and the clips on the cab that held the front of the canopy, then made a great and laborious display of mumbling unintelligibly, frowning, and shaking his head.

"Outstanding!" they yelled at each other when they met. Jonathan picked her up with both arms about her waist. They laughed, and then Marlowe touched his cheeks as she kissed him.

He responded deliberately, then slowly deposited her on the ground.

"Not only did you do it to your typical perfection, Colonel Ryan, but may I compliment you as having an absolutely gorgeous ass for a lieutenant colonel of military police!"

Marlowe felt her face warm with embarrassment, then she realized how much she liked his remark. It also encouraged her because she'd brought along several other pairs of the tiny shorts and now she had carte blanche to wear them.

"Dear Uncle Jonathan, how gracious of you to make such a titillating observation about the glories of my ass. If you're good, I may let you examine my object of your interest more closely." She laughed with a pleasure and lightheartedness she'd not felt in years.

'That had better not be all you want to inspect more closely, Big Man,' she mumbled raunchily to herself.

"Won't be long before the sun's down, Marlowe. Let's get things inside set up, the lanterns out, and I want to set out a few little security items. Then, I'll fix us a feast of Mountain House chicken Alfredo with a few trimmings."

She took care of the prep work while Jonathan made a wide circuit of the camp to install four miniature Senstar Outdoor People and Vehicle Tracking broadcasting units. They were so small that unless one knew where they were, no one at night could find one, much less all four.

The devices broadcast a signal with a video link that would sound a miniature alarm to Marlowe and Jonathan without being heard outside. Marlowe felt a confidence in Jon that she'd not sensed around Eric. She realized that her uncle was concerned for her, and that generated a peculiar sensuous feeling of security coupled with arousal somewhere deep inside her.

"Marlowe, it's going to be a few minutes yet, would you like to wash up with the shower? I've rigged a light over there; you've done more than your share...go clean up, Princess."

A sense of gratitude infused her as Marlowe thought once more of the courtesy he showed her. She was tough and could be a very hard case, as many in the Army had discovered just a bit too late after butting heads with her. But she was not what she contemptuously labelled a 'broken glass girl'. She didn't wear her femininity on her sleeve, refused to play it to advantage to get what she wanted, and she was never easily offended when the men about her tried to gross her out.

Marlowe Ryan carried her own water, hauled her own freight, but she always appreciated the courtesy of men.

It was one of the character traits that Jonathan had admired in her for so long.

Jonathan prepared the meal, then as it warmed he set up the single bed just down from the tailgate in its lower position. He inflated a very expensive air mattress, set it inside a sort of water resistant cover, then laid inside of it a two-person bag without zippers, something to take the place of a sheet and blanket if the weather was chilly.

The two served their plates, then sat in camp chairs to eat in the semi-darkness. This far away from city lights the entire Milky Way stretched above them on an unbroken black velvet darkness. They finished in silence as their own thoughts and desires sparred for position. A delicious sense of coming delights washed warmly over them.

"Jon, while I clean up, why don't you hit the shower? You ain't smelly, but ye'll shore feel better," she faked a back country accent as she touched the tip of his nose with her index finger.

"Good idea. You're welcome to get on into bed if you want, Marlowe. I uhh...I mean, usually I...ahh...."

"Oh, stop it, Jon. I know you sleep nude. It's actually one of the numerous endearing characteristics about you. Didn't know I knew that, did you?"

"I don't mind, Marlowe. I'll put on some shorts and a tee shirt if you'd like."

She giggled girlishly at his discomfiture. "I cannot imagine what would possess a normal woman to reject an opportunity to climb into the rack with a gorgeous specimen of godly manhood like you. Jon, when you get back, just get in here with me...ah, that is, if you dare!"

"'If I dare...!' she says. Look, oh military police lieutenant colonel of the Most Gorgeous Ass Award for this year, I definitely dare. You just wait." And he strode off toward their shower teepee laughing and shedding clothing as he went.

When Jonathan returned, Marlowe was in bed with a small light burning to assist him. He removed his towel, relishing the feel of the air on his naked body, and slithered into the warm bed beside his niece.

"Jonathan," she whispered, "I hope we have no need for explanations and excuses. I'm bare, you're bare, and we are here together. Please take me and love me. I need it, and honestly, I need you more than I can say."

He felt her warm breath on his chest as her mouth found his nipple and she sucked tenderly, fondling his breast and whispering tiny words of surprise and admiration.

Jon slid his hands about her waist, relishing the hardness of her smaller body yet its smoothness and the lovely flaring of her hips into her powerful muscular legs. He sensed his own shaft hardening as he used his left forefinger to stroke her pussy.

She gasped, sighed, and whispered, "Lovely, delightful man, you're like Midas with your golden touch, but unlike that sad king, your bring life and excitement and a glimpse of heaven itself to me as you do that."

She cradled his cock in her small, delicate hands, stroking it gently as if it were a piece of fine china, breakable with any sudden move. Then she felt the gold ring in the mouth of its head. She tugged it gently and whispered, "You have no idea of how sexy this woman thinks a ring such as yours is. This, my sweet Jonathan, my beloved uncle," she emphasized their family relationship, "is a gift I must inspect when daylight comes."

Marlowe laughed with a lusty deep voice he'd not heard before from her.

After stroking each other's intimates for a quiet and prolonged period in the nighttime silence, Marlowe whispered, "Now, precious, beautiful man. Take me away to some place where I've never been."

Jon felt her move to his right, then stretch her right leg across his body, making possible his insertion of his swollen organ into her soft flesh. As he was about to say, "Marlowe, do you want me to get some gel?" she straightened up over his body, now sitting directly on his shaft at its deepest penetration, and cried out in the darkness, "Oh...God! This is perfect!"

Jonathan had little opportunity to do much of anything, so vigorous was Marlowe's thrashing about atop him. She was almost machine-like in her regular rising and falling. Her cries were joyful, hungry, then she fell prone onto him and grasped his face as she kissed him madly, all the while trying to do the impossible and get more of his cock into her body.

"You, precious man...Jon...you gorgeous lover...you are now stripping me of what I've held dear and close ever since Eric. O...hell...oh! Lord, Jon, I'm losing all of my....oooh." She giggled hoarsely.

"Marlowe! Shhh...you exquisitely delicious and wonderful woman...I...just...canNOT hold it any longer!"

With that, Marlowe rose with the man beneath her as his body powerfully expelled into her depths a rich and heavily sticky heat that teemed with uncounted masses of tiny life, loading her body as if in the course of a sweet masturbation she'd filled her pussy with a delicious heavy grease. But the shaft that filled her and seemed to stroke the bottom of her throat assured her that she was being loved by a man she'd wanted for so long, she couldn't pinpoint the time when her respect and admiration became a deep, hot love.

He bucked and threw her about as if she were all but weightless, sighing, groaning and pressing her body to his with a strength that felt as if she were wrapped in steel bands.

Thinking about this rapture, assimilating it, placing it into its niche in the orderly framework of her life was completely impossible. Jonathan stripped her of her husk of toughness, her veneer of professionalism, and her almost icy detachment from anything sexual...then gave it all back to her along with his own adoration and respect for all that she was and longed to be.

The night cooled about the lovers as its denizens croaked, growled, chirped and hissed in the natural life of creation. Marlowe surrendered herself to a parade of orgasms large and small coaxed from her by the man she loved, and ceased any attempt to keep track of her beautiful collapses into those fiery pits.

How he had so diplomatically and with such exquisite manners roared back into her life and her soul, she couldn't explain. She felt a delicious exhaustion flowing over her as their fluids drained from within her, pooling on his abdomen along with the jets of pee that had escaped her in her ecstasy. It felt as if it were a warm, heavy glue cementing them together.

Jonathan sensed their oils and grease covering his flesh; it lazily drizzled around the base of his cock, then traced a warm path down the inside of both thighs to his bottom and the bedding on which they lay. It was perfect.

Marlowe had already surrendered to sleep. Jon grew firm once more and found her cleft. He tenderly pressed his shaft into her and thrust with just enough effort to bring his surrender again. Marlowe sighed. Once more his cream back-flowed out of her body onto his own in a delicious, sticky mess. He held her close, aroused simply by the way her small body felt against his larger frame. They fit together.

At some point in his capture of his niece, Jonathan slept.

5

A ray of sunlight on his left eye wakened him to a real world of wilderness sounds and the slow movements of the woman on top of him.

"Hi," she whispered sleepily. "I want to express my deep appreciation, Uncle Jonathan, for your having so skillfully and beautifully ravaged me with a love and heat that I didn't know existed. I don't know what you did to me through the night, but this is the sexiest mess on your tummy I've enjoyed 'til now, and I feel as if the entire U. S. Army has marched through my body in lock step and calling cadence! Jonathan, what did you DO to me!"

"Nothing you wouldn't approve of, Colonel. It's called making love, and though we happen to be relatives of not all that great a distance, I haven't let let that stop me. It's more crudely known as screwing your legs off." He let out the laugh that had been building within, and Marlowe playfully bit his right ear.

"Uncle Jonathan," she over-emphasized the title, "that had better be a mild introduction to what lies ahead. That, young man, is an order from your commanding officer...take it as gospel!"

"Oh, yes ma'am. Yes ma'am! I'll make sure to do it just like you say." Jonathan squeaked out his best falsetto voice as he gently inserted his moist finger into her anus and stroked her lightly.

He wondered if she'd had the pleasure of loving penetration there; he deeply wanted to express his desire for her in that way, but given the tightness of her hole he'd sensed the night before, he would be very careful to not injure her or cause discomfort.

"Jon, that feels so intimate and sweet. I want it now, but I have got to go water the forest!"

With that, she shakily got down from their bed and made her way outside the camper. Jon could see her as she made her way to a tree some yards off where she unceremoniously steadied herself with a tall pine as she stepped her foot onto a stump beside it, and streamed out her relief.

"How in the world can you make taking a leak look sexy, Marlowe Ryan? You are truly one dangerously sensuous and beautiful chunk of military hardware!"

"I saw you watching me, Jonathan. You have my permission to do that as often as you want."

On the way back she laughed with a merriment that he knew came from her heart.

"You know, Princess, we were rather busy last night...think you might want to shower while I get breakfast ready?"

"Jon, have you noticed how our minds run along the same tracks? Just what I was thinking. Because you're such a dear, I'll see if I can find a suitable reward."

She headed for the teepee bath as Jonathan wiped down their bed, dried it, and then got out an aggregate of frying pans, bacon, eggs and butter from the little refrigerator plugged into the AC socket in the panel near the tailgate, and a box of Bisquick. In the process, he realized that he was sticky and could use a bath himself. Ah, well, can't do it all at once when you've got a treasure like my niece at hand.

As he removed the bacon from its drippings in the pan and wiped it clean for the pancakes, he looked up to see Marlowe headed toward their camper, a picket-fence grin on her face. In a split-second thereafter he noted that she was literally poured into what she had obviously intended to be a pair of electric yellow shorts...no, these hardly qualified for the term shorts...they had belt loops for the wide black leather she had on, and they had little rivets at the miniature pockets on her hips, and they had hems at the legs.

The micro-shorts, however, were so tiny and so tight that he couldn't wait to see her from behind, and he wondered how in the hell a woman could get into something so small. Marlowe's top was a very loose white net affair that revealed all of her, and the 'all' was exceedingly nice.

He realized his mouth was hanging open because she giggled at him as she approached. She turned to move backwards so that he could see the rest of what the shorts didn't cover. They decidedly did not cover most of her round, tight and deliciously smooth bottom. When Marlowe twirled again, he saw that the connecting hem passing between her muscular legs was embedded in her pussy so completely that Jon wondered how she could bear it.

Her breasts were larger than they'd seemed last night, not that that made any difference. The crocheted white net top allowed each nipple to protrude completely through, and the touch of the fabric had aroused them to points.

"Marlowe! How am I supposed to eat breakfast when I could just as well eat you! You know, you are riding several of my fetishes nearly to death...maybe you oughta put on a jacket or something." He leered at her with his best wolfish expression.

"Yeah, Jon, on a warm and humid day like this one I need to put on a jacket. Get a grip on your libido, O great warrior!" She grinned lasciviously at him, then backpedaled. "Wellll...don't get too much of a grip. Remember, this is supposed to be a relaxing time of fun, deep personal revelations, and more than a little bit of your horsing around. I, being the serious and well-grounded professional that I am don't have that problem....eeeiikes!"

She shouted with laughter as he rounded the end of the table, gathered her in his arms, and swept her off her feet to almost toss her in the air.

He put her down and as she turned her face up to his, reached around her hips to gather her naked bottom in his hands and squeeze the warm, muscular flesh.

"Now THAT is what gets my juices flowing for a day's activities, Uncle Jonathan! Do you realize that you're almost touching my hole?"

She giggled as her mouth found his and she sucked his tongue into it. He gently squeezed her cheeks, hoping as she tried to swallow him that she would agree to wear what she had on when he found a reason to go into town...any town...anywhere...just so he could show off this firebrand of a woman.

"Jonathan, you need to eat a good breakfast because I have a few projects for us today. You'll need your energy."

With that, he deposited her on one side of the table and he took his seat opposite her. For all the noise, they were both famished; in short order he was frying more bacon and mixing more pancake batter.