HUNGER: A Love Story of Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My friend Jason Crump said, 'Sir, climbing up was a breeze. It was comin' down with that load of trouser chili in my pants that was the problem."

"I thought that little guy was going to die laughing on the spot.

"No damn kiddin'! A nice white boy like you carryin' a load of shit! Nobody's gonna believe me when I tell 'em about tonight. You guys get along on home. I won't tell if you don't!"

"'Thanks, Mr. Jeeter,'" I said to him as we loaded into Jason's '55 Chevy Bel Air. Three-speed column shifter, genuine dual exhausts, and the 45rpm record player in the glove compartment.

"He spent ten minutes digging a burlap sack out of his trunk so he could sit on the seat without leaving a royal mess. And that, me darlin' buck-nekkid military police doll, is how I got my first look down the working end of a gun. I do not advise the practice. You can get yourself killed that way."

Jon and she arrived back at their campsite, and he was first to suggest that she wash up. After their romp on their Eden-like stroll, both were perspiring. Marlowe did so, then refilled the shower and Jon performed his arts.

They dried off each other along with a great deal of groping and touching. "You know, we're like a couple of teenagers," she snickered as she once more cupped his breast and kissed its nipple.

"Since you tasked me first with that tale of derring-do about the water tower and trouser chili," Jon said, "I want you to do something for me. I want you to lie down, Marlowe, while I shave your entire body, then I'll put lotion on you...complete, of course, with frequent touching, penetrations, strokes...all the things that make such an experience pleasing for a lady."

She lay on the table on a thick towel as Jon first shaved the fine hair from her back, arms, neck, bottom, and her thighs. Marlowe gasped and sighed long when he parted her cheeks to shave gently around her hole, then touched it with his tongue and inserted his finger. He continued until she was as smooth as warm glass, then he asked her to turn over.

"Oh, God, that is so intimate," she whispered, licking her lips.

Marlowe stared at his loose cropped top that barely concealed his nipples, watching his breasts tremble as he moved. He'd tied his long hair into a monster pony tail that he pulled over his left shoulder. First he kissed her mouth, then her nipples; before he began shaving her, he parted her pussy lips and swept his tongue through her moist warmth, ending with a nibble at her still-swollen clit post. Marlowe yelped with excitement, then held his head down as he parted her lips once more and devoured her pussy.

"You are delicious, Princess," he whispered. Then he set about shaving the rest of her body. Finally, he completed his work by massaging and stroking her body as he applied a coconut and citrus lotion to her front and back. Marlowe hadn't realized that there were so many hidden places a man could touch and taste. He nibbled her toes, mouthed her pussy lips, sucked her vaginal cleft, parted her buns and pressed his tongue into her anus, licked beneath her arms, and nibbled at her neck.

8

"After this tender and sensuous time, Jonathan," Marlowe said, "it's only fair that I ask you to do something erotic for me. Whatever you want."

In the mid-afternoon the sun had gone behind puffy white clouds, allowing the woodlands to cool and entertain a gentle breeze. Forest odors and sounds heightened their sense of erotic desires. Marlowe realized more of how completely she had given herself to her uncle, to this adoring man. Jon, on the other hand, felt unable to attain whatever might be an ultimate in their love making.

He asked his niece to sit beside the table on which he spread a great soft beach towel. Then he lay down on his back as she sat beside him. Marlowe moved before he could to hold his full but soft cock with its gold ring in its mouth. She laid his heavy flesh in her left hand as she grasped the gold ring with the nails of her right thumb and index finger and gently pulled it.

To her surprise a generous bubble of clear dew appeared in its mouth, molding itself to the shape of the ring and then slipping down his shaft on its underside. She bent over to trap the droplets with her tongue, then straightened to admire the shape and color of his stem.

He felt full and warm. His crown was becoming distended as she watched. The pinkish-tan flesh was smooth and tender. She was thankful that he'd been cut and was pleased to note that his cock was a honeyed-tan for its entire length; there was no area of much lighter flesh near its head where he would have been circumcised in later life. She held it tenderly as she toyed with the long crisp curls of the auburn-colored pubic oval he'd fashioned above his cock.

"You are so very, very lovely, Jonathan. Such an incredibly sensuous and wonderfully made gift. And I like the way your balls are slightly suspended yet are close to your beauty. I want to devour you...but I've not done this before. You'll teach me how, won't you precious man?"

"Yes, what a pleasure that'll be! For now, love, sit by me and watch. I want to do something for you that takes time but is oh, so delicious."

As Marlowe ran her fingers lightly over his right breast, he stretched out his legs, then positioned his shaft on top of and very slightly within the dip between them. He carefully adjusted himself, realizing that his excitement was building because of more of the clear oil that bled from his stem. He removed it with his finger and continued placing his heaviness between his thighs. He wanted to be able to squeeze his legs and arouse the underside of his cock as the same friction caressed his golden spot beneath the crown of his shaft. To do so he had to get himself placed perfectly. Now, he was prepared.

Marlowe continued stroking his nipples as she watched him cord the muscles on top of his thighs, constricting lightly the underside of his penis. He became more firm, yet remained supple, allowing the muscular contractions of his thighs to caress his cock at its greatest sensitivity.

Marlowe watched this remarkable ceremony for more than a quarter of an hour, feasting her thoughts and longings on the delicious creation laying on his thighs. She realized that Jon's breathing had become slightly more labored and his squirming muscular tensioning more pronounced. His cock was still soft but had become noticeably larger.

Whatever he was doing, it was definitely sensuous and unusual. For quite some time she'd understood about masturbation, had regularly enjoyed it herself, and thought she was familiar with how men did it. But certainly hadn't seen anything comparable to what Jonathan was doing right here in front of her.

His panting became more labored and he moaned softly. He twisted his torso and clutched at his breasts with both hands, pinching his nipples. At no time did he let up on the squeezing and contractions of those powerful legs that cradled his cock. It was now hard...its gold ring stood out straight from the mouth of his crown and something thick, sticky and off-white had begun to gather there.

Suddenly, he gasped and became rigid, his thigh muscles moving rapidly as his body now responded. A thick and almost gummy string of cream spurted from his cock, spread by the ring in its mouth into a light splatter onto his thighs with the more viscous part sinking into the vee-shaped wedge between them. As he groaned, a thinner stream of cum shot down the cleft between his legs, then another heavy, ropy length burst from his cock to fall into the same reservoir.

His Prince Albert ring lightly deflected his emission onto the head of his shaft and his thighs, but most of it fell into the trough between his legs. Marlowe had to admit that she'd never thought of watching a man accomplish such an intimate, erotic and close pleasure as this. She'd actually heard the tiny sounds of his orgasm as she viewed close-up its color, thickness, and the way it spurted onto his flesh to lie there warm and shiny in the light.

Jonathan twisted and partially raised his head and shoulders, then spurted another string of heavy cream into the valley between his thighs.

"Oh, dear God! OH! Marlowe...this is so sweet and...it...grips...my...whole...body. It keeps on tearing at me!"

Marlowe sat there as hot as a stove, her own loins sparking and clutching at her as she felt an orgasm building but couldn't concentrate on it because of what she'd witnessed Jonathan accomplish.

He lay mostly quiet now, his shaft fully enlarged, his thighs deliciously messy and covered with a heavy, sticky deposit; the crown of his cock with its gold ring was thick with cum. Marlowe would not have believed before this trip that she would do what she did next.

She dipped the fingers of her right hand into the viscous, stringy deposit between his thighs and placed them into her mouth. It had the same enjoyable taste as before...a sort of cream mixed with a distinct salty tinge and something faintly sweet. She relished his flavor and returned her hand between his thighs, this time moving her fingers over his skin to spread his cream.

When she brought his offering to her mouth several thick, rope-like strands hung suspended from her fingers and attached themselves to the corner of her mouth and chin as she savored his flavor. She felt the slight weight of those strands as she used her fingers to place them into her mouth, becoming aroused at thoughts of the intimacy she was sharing with this man.

Jonathan watched her, then he picked up his cock, collected his remaining cream in his right hand and slid it up and down his shaft. Marlowe listened as sounds of sticky friction marked his caresses over its length. He used his fingers to manipulate his crown and its ring, causing small spider webs of cum to form between them. He continued his strokes, becoming noticeably hard again, then he groaned loudly as a second climax wracked his frame.

There were no jets of cream; this time it gently boiled over from the mouth of his cock, cascading down his shaft to spread around his base before it crept into his fur.

Both remained quiet as Jon's second climax subsided, leaving him stickier. Marlowe moved on her own to coat her hands with his juices, then replaced his hand with her own. The sensation of sliding her encircled hands up and down his length as she replayed in her mind what she'd just witnessed brought a silent flow of wetness from her vagina.

"Jonathan," she smiled and whispered, "I don't know what you thought you would accomplish with this beautiful display of your intimacy, but you have just about destroyed me inside. I just flowed onto the seat here and I am so completely exhausted having done nothing but watch you enjoy your perfect body...I have to stop. I don't want to; I'd like to go on forever, but you are going to take me apart again tonight...will you clean me off and then let me rest for a while? How do you do what you do to me? I was so sure I'd safely locked everything inside myself, and now you've unlocked me and laid me out in the sunlight."

"Are you sorry for that, Angel?"

"Oh, heavens no. This is what I always hoped for in lovemaking. I just didn't know it could come from a perfect man who's a close relative of mine! You're safe with me now, Jonathan, and I cannot wait to meet that gorgeous wife of yours."

Without attempting to clean himself, he gave Marlowe a gentle wash, cleaning her thighs and sweeping his hands tenderly between the lips of her pussy, massaging her lightly as he cleansed her. Then he turned her about and passed the washcloth between her buns, first delicately entering her, then kissing her there before drying her.

"You know, Mr. Magician, I thought I wanted to rest, but it occurs to me after you touched me again that I haven't seen that website of your company and those pictures you've hinted at. Maybe you'd explain them to me. How's that, Jon.?"

Oh, boy, he thought to himself. She's either going to be turned off or she'll get so hot that I won't be able to keep her away from that place.

"Sure you want to do this?"

"Of course. And Jon, don't worry about what I'll think. I'm probably anticipating a lot more than you suppose." Marlowe smiled at him with the light of sexual excitement in her eyes.

9

The two of them put on some clothes, minimal though they were, and sat back side-by-side as Jon logged onto the PRISM erotic website with his large-screen laptop.

He began a tour of the division heads, starting with Lauren as CEO. Marlowe found it hard to believe that such a sensuous beauty actually ran this large organization. When he brought up pictures of Mark, described the fact that he and his mother Lauren were lovers with two children by her, she grew silent, then softly brushed her nipples as he moved on.

Parker definitely got her attention with her dark beauty, great breasts for such a slender woman, and her sensuous body hair. Ashwynde, the director of exploration and retrieval of treasure and antiquities, stunned her. At first Marlowe remarked what a gorgeous young woman she was. In the next set of crisp photos she watched the redhead display herself in public locations in the most erotic clothing she'd seen.

Ashwynde's thick cock, not really concealed by the tiny skirts and dresses the girl wore, brought from Marlowe more rapid breathing and a studied silence as she was roiled by an unexpected longing for the beauty. The young woman's indifference to public reaction to her sexual displays made Marlowe even hotter.

The youthful redheaded tranny girl of PRISM fame included an extremely erotic section featuring her remarkable and generous creamy losses as she aroused herself to climaxes in various locations around others and alone in her private enjoyment.

"Good Lord!" remarked his niece as she strove to keep her composure and failed at the task, "I never realized that something such as her orgasms had an audience."

"Marley," chuckled Jon, "she has more than a mere audience. She has an enormous following for that and every other uninhibited thing she does. And Ashe does very little that isn't uninhibited. She's got fans for every body part, Marley. Orgasms, hair, dimples, skin color and tone, boobs, clothing, that world-class cock, the shape of her ass and her hole, her legs, and even her feet!"

He shook his head in mock bewilderment, then went on. "By the way, she and I plan to meet at Heather's in the near future. You'd really like her...want to join us?"

"Are you kidding, Jon? After all that you've done to and for me in these few wonderful days, I could hardly even consider missing this! Since I'll be living with you and Heather by then, it'd be a thrill to meet her."

Jon moved through other areas of the website, exploring the many links for Marlowe. She was complimentary of both the people featured and the skill of the photographers who produced the amazingly sharp color shots. Then he arrived at the special section depicting his photo session organized by Parker when he went to PRISM headquarters to plan his recent activity.

"Jonathan, I had no idea that you've made such sensuous pictures of you and other men. I have to admit that Mark and Hayden are truly beautiful...I have no problem with this...I just had no idea you could make such erotic and intimate scenes with them. Those closeups of Hayden with his shaft buried deep in you, and you completely inside Mark, and then you had an orgasm inside of him, and Parker...oh, wow!"

"Sure you have no problem with me being intimate with men, those men?"

"Oh, heavens, no, Jon. That is so incredibly sexy. I never realized how completely sensuous and hot several really fine men buried inside each other could be. What does it feel like?"

Jon thought for a moment, then said, "It's not something I've done often, Marlowe, or something I'd consider with anyone but close friends. Hayden and Mark and probably another young man, Grayson, all want to visit us. You've seen what they look like...in a sense it is almost as if I'm loving attractive women as they're touching and sliding inside of me.

"When Hayden slid inside of me, I thought it would hurt. But, he was slow and gentle and he was so smooth, slippery. I felt his cock swell inside me; it was a kind of fullness and warmth and bulk. Hayden is really a big young man. But it never hurt. I could feel his hair around my shoulders Even though I have more than he does...hair, I mean. He squeezed my breasts and I felt his lips on my neck. I really got hard."

"What was it like when you entered Mark? And how did you bear the excitement of Hayden in you and you being inside of Mark at the same time?"

"Gotta admit, Marlowe, there's probably not much to compare with that kind of pleasure at the same time. I had gotten so stiff from Hayden's entry into me that when Mark stepped in front of me and parted himself so I could put my cock into him, it was something erotic that I have trouble describing. I was so hard! I'd put some gel onto my stem, and then I simply slipped into him. He took all of me and then he said, 'Lord, Jon! You are one of the largest lovers I've ever known!'

"With Hayden moving slowly inside of me, and me thrusting very slowly inside of Mark, and the photographers taking closeup photos and video of us, and Parker with her amazing sexual appetite for Mark and her lesbian friend, there was no way I could keep from losing myself inside of Mark.

"I told him I was going to come and he said that I'd better not even think about withdrawing. So I lost everything inside of him. Later he told me that it had really rattled him, and that he wanted us to repeat it."

"Do you think you will?" asked Marlowe with the light of excitement on her face.

"Yes. If you don't mind and want me to, Marlowe. And if you will watch us."

"Yes, Jonathan. I think you should. And I will."

"One more question, lover. What was it like when Hayden and Mark lay down on the beach with their cocks straight up, and you sat down on both of them? Did it hurt or stretch you, Jon?"

"That was the first time I've enjoyed having two shafts inside of me, Marlowe. I thought it would be really unpleasant, but with the gel that Parker put on us and the fact that Hayden got me ready when he slid inside me the first time, it felt close, intimate, and a full sensation so erotic that ...mmmmm! I could feel their separate shafts as they moved slightly and swelled.

"The most arousing and enjoyable part of it for me was the sensation of largeness they gave and knowing that we were enjoying a very tasty intimacy. It was a juicy, luxurious, tight feeling."

Marlowe stared at him with a hungry expression on her soft face. "Will you do it again, Jon? Because the photos are so arousing that I'd like for some of my friends to see you. Our involvement is going to get out, you know that."

"Marlowe, I'm proud of it, of you and all that you've done, and I want people to know two things about us. You and I are family, and you and I are committed to each other. Heather will be so worked up over you that you're going to need self-defense lessons. And yes again, I'd like to repeat that sensuous time with Hayden, Mark, and Grayson."

"You know, I ought to clean up, then let's put on some erotic clothes for this evening," Marlowe laughingly suggested. "You know, for a girl's uncle who's an older guy, you, Jonathan, are absolutely insatiable."

He and she spent the next hour doing just that. Jon decided to introduce his niece to one of Pandora's thongs and another of the short, short tops she'd provided him. He drew on his favorite white semi-transparent piece, then shaped his cock downward to fit into its pouch. He could barely feel the thin but strong string between his legs and his buns. It felt so arousing he could taste it.