HUNGER: A Love Story of Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan logged into his PRISM erotic website and found a joint message from Ashwynde and Parker. It carried a series of photographs he'd forgotten about.

"Dear One from Both of Us Who Are In Love With You...Ashwynde says that you will never get away from a long and exhausting engagement with her. She promises to reduce you sexually to a tiny smoking pile of ash after making the two of you a monument in the history of public erotic exposure. I believe she really means it...you lucky boy! Your Lover, Parker. / Furthermore, I gathered my photos of you into a collection of nudes that...well, judge for yourself about how sensuous and strikingly different they are. Again, Your Lover, Parker. / PS: Heather is excited and pleased by these."

A series of Jonathan's nudes followed. From a total of twenty crisp, colorful and expertly framed shots seven aroused him most.

The first was a full body photo of himself standing on the beach at sunrise, straight posture, his breasts accentuated by hardened nipples, his hair tousled about his face and covering his shoulders, and his cock jutting straight out before him, its balls moderately loose and silhouetted against his thighs.

A second was an over-the-shoulder picture featuring his breasts protruding through his mass of wavy auburn hair. Given the few clues, this photo might have been that of a well-endowed, longhaired woman.

Third was a familiar full body picture from behind of him standing with his shaft swollen and jutting straight down, it and his balls having been trapped behind his thighs. It was a shot that, though common in erotic photography, seemed quietly uncommon because of the thickness of his cock with its visible gold ring, his skin tone in contrast with his huge fall of shiny auburn hair, and the aura of sensually compressed power generated by all of him in the morning light.

The fourth picture was one he recalled doing after a moment's thought. He stood with his back against an old sand-and-surf blasted piling, his hands at his temples and lightly knit through his hair. His weight was on his left leg, his right bent slightly. His shaft stood out rigid before him untouched by his hands, and a thick streamer of cum two inches long hung from its mouth, held there by his Prince Albert ring.

He had brought on the orgasm, not with caresses and strokes, but with thoughts of his body; his sexual encounters with Heather; his enjoyment of his unusual features, his breasts, color of his hair and smooth skin; and his desires for various friends in the company. The interlude had been every bit as explosive as if he has massaged himself to a climax.

Fifth in this small set of erotica was a picture of him holding Parker, her legs wrapped about his waist, and his cock rigid and completely inside her body. He was supporting her by holding her hips as she bent over backwards to touch the sand. Her great breasts hung heavily upside down. The dense black thickets of hair she proudly displayed beneath her arms, around her tummy, hips and thighs as her gypsy-black hair blew about on the sand beneath.

A sixth photo was one of Hayden and his mass of red hair as the young man stood close behind Jon. Hayden's shaft was fully hardened and buried inside of Jonathan whose right foot rested on a piece of driftwood. The picture, shot from behind and slightly below, depicted Hayden with his downward-turned face concealed by his mass of red waves, his cock entirely within Jon's body hole, and Jon's own balls nestled under his hard stem. The intimate closeness of two men with such smooth, soft skin and large cocks with their delicate ball sacs, one of whose shafts was completely buried inside his lover, presented an extremely erotic image.

Seventh was a beautifully executed photo of Jonathan from the front. His right foot still rested on the block of gray driftwood, his head was thrown back with his mass of auburn waves dancing gently in the tiny zephyrs of breeze, and Hayden was behind him, his face still covered by his mass of coppery red hair. Jon's hands were behind him on Hayden's hips securing him in place, his shaft deep inside of Jon's body; the young man's hands clasped Jon's breasts, elongating his nipples as he fondled them. Jonathan's cock was rigid, standing out proudly, untouched by his hands, and a long shiny streamer of clear dew ending with a fat droplet swung delicately from its mouth.

As Marlowe slept, he enjoyed a sexual thrill at the extreme sensuality of these crisp, large photos, then he rose cleaned himself and pulled on a tight half-top and black denims. He relaxed in the lounge chair as he recalled how he'd made those photos, the sensation of being nude on that beach, the delicious feeling of first being completely inside of Parker, and then the exquisite fullness of having that handsome young Hayden inside of his body. Multiple times for that particular shoot.

The next time he logged on to their company website a message from Parker informed him that her latest picture set of Jon, Parker and Hayden was among PRISM's all-time ten favorites in all sets!

He watched his niece recover from their lovemaking and thought of how well she would fit into the erotic environment of PRISM. He tried to imagine her with long hair, but all he had to go on was a picture of her at fifteen with waist-length dark tresses.

"Lovely girl," he spoke aloud, "you'll do well. I'll be lucky if I can get ten minutes between you wrapped up with my wife."

When Marlowe awakened, she stood shakily as stretched muscles complained loudly throughout her body. She walked over to Jon and embraced him. Then she stated, "Jon, I know we have to get ready to leave tomorrow morning. Heather and I have talked by phone, and we can hardly wait. I simply belong to you. I hope you don't mind if I wear my half-ass shorts on the way home and act somewhat slutty."

"Marlowe, you're safe. I love you. Our around-the-world chase is over," he smiled as he recalled their words on that beach long ago. "And wear the sexiest, most risqué things you want. If you get us jailed, I or my wife will post bail or pay the fines.

"How about your looking at these seven pictures Parker took and sent to me. Tell me what you think. Parker said they're among their most popular of all time."

On their way to Jonathan's and Marlowe's home she wore a loose white tee shirt with oversize arm holes that completely revealed her breasts from the side and, as she'd described them, her 'half-ass shorts'. Indeed they were.

Skin tight, black lycra revealed her cleft in front and nestled comfortably, deeply, between her buns in back; Jonathan casually and with pleasure observed that they bared a good deal more than just half her ass. She was actually so suggestively dressed that she took away a lot of the attention people would normally have paid to him.

They were asked to leave one restaurant in Alabama and garnered a number of glares at two rest stops in Mississippi, but even the patrons groaned with disappointment when the pair slowly made their way out of the restaurant.

And that was fine with him. They belonged to each other, anyhow. There'd be a lot more of it. Marlowe was a volcano simmering on the verge of an eruption, and he had no doubt that between Heather and himself they could satisfy her.