HUNGER: A Love Story of Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next he pulled on the thin gray short top with the long sleeves. The pleasant temperature made the feel of having his arms covered enjoyable, especially as he felt the hem of his top barely cover his breasts. His aroused nipples pushed the top up a bit higher. Damn! Pandora certainly knew what would press his sexual heat buttons!

He spent about five minutes brushing out his auburn mane, then checked himself in the left window of his truck. He made himself hot.

"I can certify that you are the most sensuous man alive, Uncle Jonathan," he heard her low voice behind him as she laughed softly when she overemphasized their family relationship.

He turned to see that his niece had hit another high note for being erotic. Marlowe wore a thin and skin-tight sleeveless white midriff sweater that did nothing at all to hide her hard nipples and the fullness of her soft breasts.

Her shorts were so miniscule that he thought immediately of his favorite Italian voyeur and the tiny excuses for clothing in which she'd stroll around in public with her husband. Marlowe's shorts, such as they were, rode low on her hips, were fire engine red, and belted with a black ribbed military-style dress belt. They were cut high on her hips in front leaving only five inches from the top of her waist band to the hemmed legs.

The legs of the micro-shorts tapered quickly in front to a mere hemmed denim strip no more than half an inch wide that passed deeply through her vaginal lips and became something behind. She turned slowly to reveal just what that something was.

Most of her curvy, muscular ass was bare. The red denim through-piece opened to her legs only in the most abbreviated fashion. Four inches from her belt and the 'top' of the shorts, the anal string broadened once more to form the 'legs'. Front and back, any observer could see that the string passed through her pussy lips. Her round, muscular cheeks were delicious in their exposure. It all felt so erotically charged that to Marlowe the shorts seemed like a bolt of electric honey to her sexual longings.

"Princess, have you got the nerve to wear that outfit when we stop to eat or get diesel?"

"You know, Jon, I think I will! I would never consider such a thing before now, but you've done things to me that make me.... People are going to stare and make remarks, but that will only get me hot. And I'll just bet you that down here in the South there are some women who are showing off their assets a lot like me!"

"Okay, Marlowe, okay. Just checkin'. I hoped you say that.

"I'll get supper ready before nightfall. I'd like to sit with you, Jon, and enjoy the quiet."

"Sounds like a plan," he agreed with a smile. He sat off to one side and watched his niece go through the preparations. She was so organized that she even made supper by the numbers, he thought. And for heaven's sake, that gorgeous, round, tasty ass!

10

"Jon," she asked as they ate, "I noticed that as I clicked through that absolutely bodacious website that there are almost no people with tattoos. Isn't that unusual?"

"Yep, it is. But Lauren and Mark began the practice years ago of telling everyone that when they come to PRISM all tattooing and weird piercings will cease and be removed if possible. There are two reasons for this. First, tattoos detract from the beauty of their bodies and their skin. And second, they may look great to some during these younger years; but as they age, skin loosens and these colors start to bleed into each other.

"U...G...L...Y... doesn't even begin to describe what they're going to look like then. Piercings like mine, nipple rings and navel decorations? They are sexy. But the really spooky stuff, PRISM believes that it detracts from one's appearance and it causes others to downgrade your seriousness professionally."

Marlowe thought momentarily, then asked, "What about a lot of these people who have strange signs and slogans tattooed on them, all over them? Do people really wear all that, forever?"

"Sweetheart, just like breast enhancements, removal of scars, and other things, the advancements in recent years have developed so far; it's possible to look as if you're inking a person's skin, then remove it later. A lot of that is for display, it's not permanent. Our company's models have cleared that away with a few exceptions."

"I notice that in these unbelievably erotic pictures from your company...PRISM, I mean...they have so many pictures of people doing sensuous things out where others can and do see them, and they get away with it. How do these people do that?" Marlowe warmed to the discussion.

"One of our cardinal rules is that the majority of their shots and series are actually done in full view of others. That's not to say that other people know what's going on; a small mobile camera system that I invented for them makes it possible to shoot all sorts of erotic exposure and sexual engagement with almost no awareness by those who would move to stop it if they were aware of what we are doing.

"That's how Ashwynde gets away with a lot of her exposure and sexual acts in the most unbelievable places. Now, she really does dress like that in our offices, meetings, and around friends. Others like Arabella our pilot are a lot more restrained. Mark and Parker will do anything anywhere, and his mother, Lauren, is like Air America...anything, anytime, anywhere. She has no inhibitions, whatever!

"But more to your question, Marlowe, we steer completely away from the use of tags such as 'public', 'outdoors', 'erotic public shots', and other things that don't really deliver on erotica in true uninhibited views. What PRISM offers is for real excepting the posed shots, of course.

"Even with something as ordinary as the cream a person may lose during an orgasm, no one ever, ever, uses lotion to simulate a large orgasm. What you see is exactly what the model has done. PRISM never fakes anything. And if you really want to bring down the thunder, look directly into a camera. It's a fact of PRISM life...you never look into a camera lens unless told to do so by the photographer."

"I haven't been so aroused, Jonathan, as when I watch the films and see pictures of those delicious men and women doing all that arousing activity without any concern for what others think or are doing."

"Did you check out any other areas of the website?"

"Yes, I did. I had no idea that you, Lover, were featured not only in beach scenes with other luscious people, but you had your own display of that gorgeous shaft of yours. And then you were...ah, shall I say deeply enjoying yourself; and finally, there is that delicious series with that young man Grayson Kent and your wife, Heather. I guess this is a somewhat needless question, but did you know that she did a series with him in which he literally screwed her lights out?"

Jon chuckled at her remark referring to two areas of his erotica. The first was a series of pictures of his abdomen that moved in successive shots down to his cock. Parker had made pictures of his rigid beauty from above, from each side, from below between his legs, and then closeup cuts of his dense and long oval of auburn fur he'd cultivated just above his shaft, the base of his cock, and then its head and the gold ring in its mouth.

The second panel of erotica was of Jon in various locations both near others and alone as he caressed himself into several orgasms. Marlowe had really aroused herself with these.

In the most erotic set of all from this series, Jonathan was leaning against the side of a busy beach refreshment bar. A variety of mostly unclothed male and female beachgoers stood or sat about; Jonathan was on one side of the small structure. He had become fully erect and had already spurted at least one jet of cream with another following. A long strip of thick, sticky cum hung from the ring it had coated. Two more pictures depicted the lengthening and fall of this heavy rope.

Several more photos caught Jonathan lying on a blanket on the sand, fondling his hard shaft as he spurted several thin streams of his oil up onto his abdomen and one long stream up to his chest.

In two of the pictures the photographer had caught the topless Parker indicating to Jonathan and the photographer that she wanted several pictures of Jon prone on his blanket lightly holding his cock erect as cum flowed lava-like from the crown of his cock, past the ring, and down his shaft onto his tightly nestled balls. A final few showed him caressing the slippery whitish-yellow cream with his hand. The bright sunlight shone on his shaft as he moved his hand up and down its bulk.

The third section of the website that had rocked Marlowe was that in which young Grayson Kent met Jonathan's wife, Heather, then moved into a variety of locations, many in full view of others, in which he and she undressed each other and performed admiring intimacies.

Grayson, known simply as 'Gray', had a large backdrop of hair in tiny waves. Heather knit her fingers in it in several pictures, then sucked his nipples and tugged their rings as he held her breasts and toyed with hers. A final series of photos showed him completely penetrating Heather's vagina, then the same careful, deep penetration of her hole.

An erotic video clip surprised Marlowe. Jonathan's wife and her lover for the afternoon's shoot had gone to a portion of a college campus that was somewhat distant from pedestrian traffic but sufficiently in the midst of enough of it for a crowd to have formed to watch her and Gray.

Gray sat on a plain cement bench; Jonathan's wife, wearing a tiny yellow skirt had put her right leg over the side of the bench behind her young friend, opening herself completely to their observers and to Gray's coming intercourse. He had withdrawn his long rigid shaft as he sat, and he helped Heather place her left leg behind him as he lowered her onto himself. Finally, after squirming around to get him completely inside her, she sat impaled on her youthful lover.

A crowd had gathered with some of the students seated on the grass and others starting to enjoy sensuous touches. Two couples near them had begun a slow intercourse. The greater part of the crowd was watching this unbelievably unrestrained public display of intimacy.

From her expression, Heather was thoroughly enjoying the experience. Her black flesh shone with creamy smoothness and she was unable to hide the gasps, her open-mouthed facial contortions as Gray moved inside her, and her abandonment to what she was doing before an appreciative public.

Parker had ensured that the video caught the crowd and their expressions as Gray and Jonathan's wife began a slow, squirming process to further arouse themselves. Beautifully sharp pictures up close showed Gray's and Heather's expressions, the wetness gathering around his cock and her pussy, and their continued small movements of intercourse.

The crowd reaction was arousing and predictable...astonishment, encouragement, picture-snapping with cell phones, and many of the students turning to each other to begin their own intimacy.

'Gray, what will we do if the campus police arrive and take us into custody?' she asked with a wolfish expression on her lovely face.

'Heather,' the young man gasped, 'we'll continue doing this until somebody pulls us apart. How's that!'

He received no answer for Heather was in the grip of her orgasm on his lap, in front of the crowd, and his own twisting, wrenching pleasure had begun. The sensuous end of this public display came as the two kissed hungrily, then Heather requested the assistance of a student nearby as she shakily withdrew her left leg from behind the bench, pulled her body off Gray's hard cock, and brought her right leg around.

She felt their wetness dripping from her pussy as she stood and tried to smooth down the miniature skirt. Happily for all the eager watchers, it covered nothing. Her crisp black fur glistened with moisture, and drops of their fluids fell from her pussy lips to the ground.

Gray replaced his stem inside his denims, stood, smiled their thanks to the crowd of students for their approval, and they walked off.

Marlowe, as she watched this short movie, caught herself wondering if she or Heather had the sexiest ass. Heather's was almost half bared as she and Gray walked slowly away arm-in-arm; Jon's niece felt her own delicious climax sizzle through her.

"Jonathan, can I ask you some things about why you all do things in PRISM?"

"Of course; nothing's off-limits to you, Princess."

"Why do so many of your really attractive men have really long hair?"

"It's a fetish for most of us, Marlowe. With me, it feels sexy and heavy, and I'm always aware of it. It makes me extremely excited, especially the waves and curls around my face and the weight of it. Honestly, it causes interesting reactions in others...they don't always know how to deal with me, especially with these," and Jon cupped his breasts and squeezed his nipples.

"Most men cannot grow extremely long and luxurious hair...we do it because we can. And last, I guess, my precious MP, it gets attention."

"What is it with you and Ashwynde, your gorgeous company shemale, with your breasts? Jonathan, you are one of my two patterns of an ideal man, yet you and Ashe have those gorgeous boobs and you enjoy the hell out of 'em? I understand that she's a made girl, but you...Lord, you're such a man, and you also have tits I'd give a body part to own!"

Jon chuckled at her confusion as he considered how to explain himself to her. "Marlowe, you should ask Ashe about her breasts. She's certainly got a memorable rack. She and I experienced that not-entirely-uncommon glandular condition known as gynecomastia, an enlargement of a male's breasts.

"She and I both had parents who seriously wanted us to keep them, and we did. Now we are thankful! As time has passed, Ashe and I have found that ours continue to enlarge slowly but very noticeably...our breasts and our nipples.

"A friend of mine, Pandora, who I call my 'Mom-away-from-home', has this thing about getting me clothing that shows off and emphasizes my boobs. You've seen some of the short tops. What she selects actually makes me so hot that I...I, uh...I have some of those electric thingies that you experience when...," whereupon his niece broke out into laughter as she kissed him.

"Jon, after what we've shared you can go ahead and say it...you have some of those sexy little orgasms that just rip you up, especially when you're with others and can't let on that it's happening. Correct?"

"Yeah," he replied almost sheepishly.

"So don't be embarrassed with me. I'm aroused to know that you have them, because you give them to me. God, Jonathan, to look at you and think of what you are and have and to know that it makes you such a sensuous man, it gets inside of me in a way nothing ever has. The fact that you want me and make love with me gives me joy I can't describe," she whispered.

"Now, tell me why all of you sensuous long-hairs also don't have much if any body hair. You have a delicious big cock and that oval of long auburn fur above it just advertises how tasty you are. But none of you have any body hair, really."

"It feels sexy to touch my skin because it's so smooth," he answered. "It's the same with all of us; and all of those with whom we make love, the men and women, like it. Mine feels like soft, warm glass. And there is a sense in which it makes staying clean a lot easier."

"Okay, last question: why do some of you have piercings like that gold ring in the mouth of your cock, Ashe's nipple rings, and those Gray has in his nipples?"

"It's simply a personal thing. Mine is medium size, nearly fills the mouth of my shaft, and Pandora put it in so that it's slightly tight. I can always feel it move, and when I get hard it sticks out rather firmly. Mark enjoys the same thing, Ashwynde gets hot at everything and everybody, and Grayson has small breasts but his rings are very attractive in his long nipples. It's personal."

"Well, you really seem to enjoy those anal bulbs and stems from time to time," Marlowe said with a grin. "Yeah...I've noticed in some of your nudes that you had a little series showing how you insert that inch-and-a-half steel ball with the stem that has the onyx and emerald jewels in them. On the beach, Jon, you are really sexy with that emerald on its post nestled between your buns. In fact, Mr. Stone, you have a most beautiful ass yourself."

"Well, it does feel good. With that particular design, I can wear it during a business day, feel it move slightly, and it doesn't hurt or pinch. I enables me to be ready for...ah...ready for...," and he trailed off into an embarrassed silence as his niece stared at him with a lustful grin lighting her face.

"Just gonna keep on talking around the subject, aren't you, Jonathan? I've seen the pictures of you and Mark and Hayden lying with each other back-to-back on the beach and stuffing each other full...and the sexy ones with you three standing naked on your balcony, and Mark inside of Hayden, and him inside of you. And you with that gorgeous big sword of yours sticking out like some beautiful Excalibur made out of flesh!

"Did you know that Parker made several shots of the people down below watching you three and taking pictures?"

"She did! No, I had no idea."

"Yeah, dear, she now includes them as a trailer to the series."

Jon and Marlowe lapsed into a silence, then his niece whispered to him.

"These pictures do a pretty good job of destroying me, dear one. Now take me to bed, Jonathan, and make love to me."

He did so. Memorably. That night's intimacy and possession never left her memory in years to come; it was a hallmark to her of tenderness; complete loss of her control; and his gentleness in his penetrations, touches, kisses, and whispered words of endearment and desire. Jon was so adept with his vocabulary that he roused her to a white heat simply by describing to her what he thought of her body, his desires for them, and the array of sexual acts they enjoyed.

11

The next morning Marlowe slid out of bed well before Jonathan, cleaned herself and dressed for the day's activities. Which was to say that she drew on another crocheted wide-net top and a miniscule pair of white lycra shorts that did not sink into her pussy but did provide an absolutely heroic view of her ass.

The morning was rather cool and she decided to do the exercises that were a part of her day. As she thought of the things she and Jon had done and what she hoped for, she felt the familiar warmth deep in her body. Her vigorous actions ensured that her long nipples pressed through the holes in the top, caressing then to complete hardness. When she glanced down, she was pleased to see more than a quarter of an inch of each nipple exposed.

The wide stance stretches ensured that her shorts climbed into the cleft between her cheeks as far as possible. She felt aroused and longed to display herself to others.

"Mind if I join you?" Jonathan whispered, moving up behind her and reaching around her to thumb her nipples.

Marlowe turned to kiss him, and said, "Of course not, Lover."

She took a breather as she watched him begin to stretch. He wore no shirt and only a small gray, semi-transparent thong bikini that molded itself to his cock as if it were a second skin. Even the ring in the mouth of his shaft was easily visible.

"Oh, how perfect you are, man of mine," she murmured softly as she took in his movements.

Jonathan really was an unusual bit of creative workmanship. She'd never seen a man with such prominent breasts that jiggled and shook like those of some sensuous woman. She licked her lips softly as she noted the swelling of his nipples, the cording of muscles in his abdomen, shoulders, and legs. He'd tied his great fall of hair at its end rather than making a ponytail, creating a backdrop of waves and curls to his face.