HUNGER: A Love Story of Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After laughter, small talk, and cleaning up, Marlowe placed their trash in a large black plastic bag, sprayed it with bug spray, tied it off, and took it to the floorboard of the second row of seats where she left it.

"Jon, you go and clean up, please. I'll pick up things here and scout around the area. I want to see if we were visited last night."

6

Jon did his male-in-the-morning thing...toilet, shower and shave. This time when he ambled back to the campsite, he was completely nude and looking forward to Marlowe's response. She had cleared all leavings from breakfast and was, likewise, completely naked except for a pair of soft moccasins.

As he arrived, she remarked with a twinkle in her eyes, "You know, Jon, you're even better dressed for work like that! Thank you, dear, because the first thing I wanted us to do is simply take a walk together around our campsite. If anyone actually shows up...unlikely way out here...we'll just give them a sexy memory."

He put on a similar pair of moccasins, then sat in a chair at her request while Marlowe brushed his hair. "Jon, honestly, I haven't seen such strikingly pretty hair! I've not seen a man with auburn hair, period. I hope you won't mind if I mess around with it a lot."

"Any time a beautiful lady such as you wants to mess with my hair, she already has permission. Let me get the range bag and we'll be off, my stunning pioneer woman."

With that, Jon pulled a small carpenter's bag or range bag from the truck and placed into it a whistle, a fire stick, a small powerful flashlight, a signaling mirror, a small and fat first aid kit and his Rock Island Armory .45ACP G. I. compact pistol with two extra magazines.

"Just in case we meet an errant alligator or a Brazilian python," he grinned.

His niece was quite a sensuous woman in a subdued way that didn't merely pluck at his strings of desire...she literally tore at them. Marlowe was just slightly over five feet tall, had brown eyes, dark hair that she'd brushed back in a simple yet erotic fashion...almost to ducktails...and an athletic body. She had a small bow-shaped mouth that was always ready to smile. And dimples.

Dear Lord, those sexy, attention-grabbing, delicious dimples! 'There must be something weird about me,' he thought with a suppressed snicker, 'that I get hard over her dimples....but then, that's just part of what drives me to distraction about this girl.'

She had very little evidence of body hair at all; her pussy with its sexy plump lips was devoid of fur. Her breasts were a nice size perfect for her body and were tipped with small, fat mounds supporting her rather long nipples. Her arms were strong but without clearly defined muscles.

A sure sign of Marlowe's physical development, however, were her lats. From her small waist the muscles below her arms and in her back gracefully fanned out from her waist toward her shoulders. They were not bulgy either, but the overall image cast by her strong body aroused him deeply. She had beautiful hips that flared below her small waist into shapely but powerful thighs and legs, and here she had the corded muscles he thought were so sensuous on women.

Without thinking of it, they held hands and ambled slowly into the sparsely wooded forest surrounding their campsite.

"He was one person when Eric got orders to Iraq," she began softly after they'd walked in silence for nearly five minutes. "We'd planned to be married when he got back, then we'd visit his family because both of us were on orders for Fort Wainwright, Alaska."

Marlowe leaned into him, and he put his right arm about her waist.

"The first time I realized that something was amiss was when I misunderstood his instructions about where to pick him up around the BX at Langley Air Force Base. We were on our way through that area and had stopped for gas and other things. When I finally located him, he got in nearly ready to explode. He was silent, obviously stewing inside, and literally blew up at me when I stopped at a traffic signal. He began cursing at me in a fashion I'd not heard him. We never said things like that to each other...not ever!"

"I guess things accelerated from then on until something cut the rope, Marlowe?"

'Yes...exactly that, Jon," she spoke in a low voice made ragged by growing sadness. "When Eric left he had a faith, a belief system; when he got back he was as empty as an old 55-gallon drum. When he left, he was courteous to people...now he was hostile, usually able to add some nasty remark to just about anybody except someone over the rank of O-3. Before he left for Iraq, Eric was honest to a fault...now he stole money from me and from our bank accounts. Before, he was patient; now this man was jumpy, impatient, just terrible around everyone.

"I tried to work out things, and that was part of the problem, Jon: I tried. Eric didn't think anything needed changing. We got nowhere. One night things got so bad, I had to call the MPs to bring back law and order to our house that had become a miniature Dodge City. That really ripped him. After we got home the next day, he was so spun up into a rage that he came near to attacking me with a hammer."

"What in the world did you do, girl?"

"Eric always knew that I'm a sheepdog, not a sheep, Jon." He smiled at her familiar characterization of society's three types of people...sheep, or the mostly nice people who make up life; the wolves who see them not as people but game for a hunt; and the very few sheepdogs who run toward a fight to protect others, not away from it to save themselves.

"I see you've learned from Colonel Dave Grossman, too," smiled Jonathan. She had stopped their walk and turned toward him as she held both his hands. Suddenly, almost humorously, he realized that they were both as naked as their birthdays, something he'd honestly not thought of once she got into her story of her former fiancé, Eric.

"Yes. I told him, 'Eric, stop what you're getting ready to do. You know that I know what to do to stop you, and you know I'll do it, too. The Army doesn't like 9mm holes in its veterans, especially when they get there after they've come home from combat. I will do it, Eric."

"What did you plan to do, Princess?"

"I'd quietly placed several of my weapons around the house, just in case something really awful was getting near. This was near enough. Eric knew I was an extremely good shot and if his plans didn't work out, I would not miss him."

"That had to rip out your heart, Marlowe," Jon whispered as he drew her near.

He was surprised when she laughed outright, then smiled hugely at him as she gently touched his shaft that had enlarged to stand proudly before him and between them.

"Jon, I want you to hug me, too, but there's no way I can get near you when you're standing at the best 'attention' I've seen in years!"

He glanced down, then reddened, then gave up and became lost in their laughter. Marlowe gently shifted his cock aside, then they embraced.

"Marlowe...I'm so sorry...I mean, I'm mortified that you'd see me like this when you were confiding in me about broken hopes and hearts. I didn't realize...ah, hell!" He gave up and stood back from her.

"Jonathan, you sweet, precious man, I can't tell you how erotic that was. I know you were saddened for me, and I knew you were paying attention. The mere fact that you can get hard for me when you are completely occupied with something I'm telling you is a delicious, sexy, intimate compliment to me. I love you, Jon.

"Look at you, unbelievable man. Here we are, teetering on the razor edge of attacking each other, sharing something heartbreaking, these lovely woods around us, and you are trapped by a desire for me that you are working desperately not to express.

"I'm going to hop onto you, dear one. Hold me and do what you must."

With that she sprang into his arms and encircled him with those muscular legs that seemed to weld their flesh to his. He sensed her using her right hand to manipulate his shaft, then she lowered her body onto him. He felt the warmth of her vagina as she closed about him, and with three quick drives he thrust himself completely into her. He was so aroused that she seemed almost weightless.

Marlowe threw back her head in ecstasy as she cried out, "Yes! Yes! Mmmmm, help me...Heaven help me...I'm...I'm...ooooo, God, you are so deep inside me, Jonathan. I'm coming, oh BOY am I losing it all!"

He felt her liquids bathe his cock, then slide out and gently run down his leg. He drove upward into what to him felt like a gorgeous, weightless woman. The scalding lava coursed through his body and into her, nearly buckling his knees with its intensity.

Marlowe wanted to kiss him, to eat him alive, but she had to hold on tight to remain close to him, so she grasped his left breast and rapidly thumbed its fat nipple while keeping her left arm about his neck.

With the thrashing about in their abandonment as if they were two wild animals, Jonathan for all of his strength, wearied in his thighs and realized that he must either sit down or fall down with this sensuous fury in his lap.

"Princess," he gasped, "I have to sit down with you. You have no idea what a storm of a woman you are! Let me pull out of you, then I'll sit down on that soft swatch of grass at the base of that small tree and you can get on to me again."

She said nothing but nodded, her eyes closed, as he withdrew from between her thighs, led her over to the spot he'd indicated and sat down, then he helped Marlowe to seat herself once more atop his rigid penis.

"Jonathan...you...have...no conception...of the joy that floods me as I feel that gorgeous, huge stick slide into me. Lord! I never dreamed sex could be this beautiful and thrilling! I know you can tell I'm not very skilled, but," and he interrupted her.

"Marlowe...lover, I'm not interested in how skilled you are about anything. You've given yourself to me and that is a thrill so great for me that I can't describe it. Sshhh...."

This time as he glanced at them and the depth of their coupling, he was surprised to see that she had an unusually large and very sexy clit post. It had swelled out like a little finger from beneath its hood and was actually long enough to touch the top of his buried shaft. Jon made a delicious little mental note to suck it next time he dined in her pussy.

They grappled gently and squirmed as she sought more of his length and he was imprisoned in the surges of heat through his body. Jon gasped, mumbled sounds of pleasure, and then once more attempted to lose himself; this time, however, he realized that he had to wait. His body was responding overtime, but it could manufacture his cream only so fast and he was on empty.

Both were now perspiring in the heat of their loving and the day around them. Marlowe released her hold on him and lay back on the grass, squirming as she did so in order to keep his shaft inside her. The sight of her smooth thigh muscles cording as she gripped him ferociously aroused Jon again, and he felt himself roasted with an internal heat that was not an orgasm but something deeper, more all-consuming.

Marlowe squeezed her thighs and gently shoved away from his body, then pulled herself back onto his penis until she felt his groin. She continued this ritual as he watched, and soon after she was drawn into another climax. "I always thought that I could have only one," she mused in a whisper. "Jon, you unlock my womanhood and let all my animals out. You are such an artist with me."

Finally, Marlowe held out her hands for him to pull her erect.

"Jon, you've taken me the way no one has. I am so in love with you...no...you don't have to say anything...you satisfy me more deeply than I ever experienced. I suppose we're like some modern-day Adam and Eve out here in the woods and naked. I love it!"

She laughed joyfully as she cupped his breasts then tugged his nipples. In response, he put his hands beneath her arms and lifted her so that he could suck each of her nipples. She gasped as jets of excitement coursed through her from her breasts.

7

He helped her to stand, then they both looked at themselves and the sticky, lovely mess they'd created. Marlowe held both his hands as she walked backward, her eyes flashing with passion and pleasure.

"Jon, when we get back, I think we ought to skip lunch and go straight to another little project I've wanted to do. Some of my desires may sound weird to you, but they are tasty things I've dreamed about that I couldn't share with anybody."

"You know, Marlowe, I think I've become your replacement project. You've let me move into the place where something else or someone else was. I love you for that. In fact, I'm in love with you, dear one."

"Jon, what about Heather? How can I fit in with you already married?"

"Walk with me again as I tell you something. In my line of work with Precision Solutions I've seen enough situations in which a woman has tried to separate from a man for very good reasons, but he doesn't want to. He considers her his property. You may think that you've put an end to any involvement with Eric, but I promise you, Marlowe, he'll be back, and he'll be a lot uglier this next time."

She walked beside him silent for a time, then said glumly, "So what do I do?"

"Come live with Heather and me; be the third member of our family. Would you be our daughter? We've already talked over this situation, and she wants you there. I want you there. And no, there won't be any problems. Heather has some very thrilling and eclectic appetites; one of those is for other very select women. Knowing my wife, Marlowe, my problem would be having enough of you left for me after she finished with you. But, could you enjoy that kind of relationship with a woman?"

"Whoa...boy...that's a tough one! Let's see, a simply stunning wife of a perfectly beautiful man with whom I'm in love, and they both want me to come live with them and love with them! How many people get a choice like that in a lifetime? Of course, I'd do that, Jonathan. Are you both serious?"

"Like the old heart attack," he smiled at her excitement.

"Now having settled that vital issue, let's enjoy the day and then return to more of your irrepressible and sensuous projects. And I might just have a few of my own."

He glanced sideways at the naked beauty beside him. Her face shone with an excitement he'd not seen before now; it was as if a shadow over her life had been cast off.

"You certainly know how to turn a girl into a glorious mess, Jonathan," Marlowe chuckled with pleasure as she stopped, turned toward him with her legs spread, and crouched at her knees.

He could see the sticky fluids making their shiny tracks down the inside of those luscious thighs. As she remained in that position, certainly no strain for her powerful legs, a thick blob of cream emerged from her pussy and lengthened into a viscous rope several inches long before it fell away into the leaves below.

Marlowe watched it, then touched her pussy to retrieve a small strip of the sticky leakage, and inserted it into her mouth.

"Marlowe, you're certainly skilled at making a man hot."

"Jon, I know what my cream tastes like. Yours is delicious and different. It's a mixture of tartness and sweetness, and it is so thick that I can feel its stringy texture with my tongue. Some of your cream is thin, very fluid; but most of it is so thick and heavy that I can actually enjoy its heaviness on my tongue as I swallow."

"You really are a sensuous woman, and you don't have a clue that you're like that," he complimented her. "I can assure you that your very life will be in a delicious danger with my wife as she discovers your arts and crafts, Marlowe."

The pair sauntered along a roughly circuitous route through the woodlands relishing the host of sounds from insects, small creatures that scuttled in the undergrowth, and the calls of birds. Marlowe eyed the sensuous quiver of Jonathan's breasts and compared the size of his with hers. She was smaller...sooo what! All this now-wonderful life did not shuck down into the size of one's tits!

What amazed her about him was that all of her previous images of real men were short in the hair department and absolutely none of them actually had breasts...no, not just breasts but sexy, shapely boobs with nipples she'd happily kill for. She chuckled to herself at the sensuous grip this man had on her; there was nothing whatever unmanly about him. Jon was one of a kind in her mind. And to think that a glandular condition produced those gorgeous boobs!

He matched perfectly her longing for a powerful, self-governed man with a strong belief system who was well-mannered and sensuous. Now she saw as delicious additions to this recipe his unusual mass of hair, his breasts and that creamy flesh that was as smooth as her own. Yes, he'd explained how it happened with the glandular thing and all, but in the end she was thankful that he had kept them and now lived unembarrassed as probably the sexiest man she'd known.

She longed for him again. Given his extreme size, she wondered if she could continue to receive him without eventually becoming so sore that she couldn't walk. What a perfectly tasty problem for a woman to have, she thought.

"Jonathan, your tits are so lovely and big...would you ever want me to have mine enlarged?"

That got a speedy reaction from him. He physically picked her up and held her in his arms as if she were a small child. "Angel, don't you ever think about doing anything to your perfect body. Nipple, navel and pussy piercings make Heather and me hot. But no enlargements of anything; no tats, nothing else. You're perfect. The woman inside of that gorgeous body, your face, your body, your skin, your lovely breasts, that beauty between those gorgeous thighs, your legs...Marlowe. Sorry, Honey, but there's nothing anyone can do to improve you. We love you as a gift from us to you...there's nothing you can do to earn it or pay us back for it."

She stared at him as tears quickly gathered in her eyes. "Can you possibly understand how safe that makes me feel, Jonathan? I...I'm so desperately in love with you!"

They moved on casually, then she asked another question.

"Jon, this is an odd one, but what was the first time you looked down the business end of a gun?"

"Hah!" he shot back as if that was what he was getting ready to tell her. "You bet I remember that. A group of us really brainy high school seniors decided we needed to paint our class letters on the water tower in east Brownsville. We hauled the stuff over to the water tank...the danged thing must've been nearly a hundred or more feet high...and we climbed it.

"Some of us climbed back down because they were getting sick, but not me. Nooo, I was so smart. When three of us had finished and were about halfway down, I heard all this shouting down below but I couldn't see much in the darkness except people moving around and this one little guy pointing something at my friends.

"When I jumped down, I got the surprise of my life: this little black guy who I guess lived next door stuck a Marlin lever action Model 39A in my face and spelled out in the clearest terms how my family was going to grow up without me if I didn't sit down and shut up.

"How could you recognize the model of weapon when he was about to shoot you?" Marlowe wondered.

"Because I had just bought one the year before from a little newsstand that sold them down on Main Street. That little guy had a perfect right to be ripped off at us; the miracle is that one of us didn't get shot with that .22!"

"We finally explained to him what was going on and that we didn't have any notion of harming him or his property. We even told him our names. He started laughing and asked us if we'd done the job. We told him, yes, and he laughed more. Then he wanted to know what it was like to climb up it.