HUNGER: A Love Story of Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How can you be so everything I ever wanted in a man and be so literally lovely at the same time?' the young woman whispered. 'God, you're a treasure, Jonathan. If you only knew how much I took to heart what you said on that beach years ago....'

He did none of the bicep curls front and back. His muscles were not those outsized things of body builders; rather, they were lightly defined beneath his smooth flesh, but any observer would realize that he was a man of strength. And, when they looked into his eyes, also man of power and will.

Marlowe's hands wandered to the back of her shorts and cupped her naked curves. They really were delicious, she thought. Her skin was glassy smooth as she lightly stroked herself.

"How in the hell am I supposed to make breakfast and eat when I'm so hot I could light a fire?" she laughed aloud.

Jonathan had become so aroused in his movements that his cock unfolded from its doubled position in the small thong and shoved itself straight in front of him. Its gold ring stood out under the see-through fabric, and a dark spot of wetness surrounded its head; he had come lightly.

'How appetizing you are, precious man! I wonder if you have any inkling of just how much you can do with me,' Marlowe pondered as a tiny spark zipped through her female organs, setting off a brushfire of longing within.

"Good Lord, Jon, pardon me for my envy, but I wish I had tits like yours," she put into words what she'd often thought.

Jonathan looked over at his niece and said, "Princess, I treasure yours...I like them. Okay, that's enough. Lemme clean up and I'll get us something to eat."

"Now that you've got me hot enough to fry eggs on, Jon, I'll get things ready while you clean off!"

"As you wish, exquisite woman," he responded as he removed his bikini and his cock jumped out to its full length.

'Jon,' she thought to herself, 'I always thought somebody else had a shaft that large. And here you are with that gorgeous tool of destruction and I've had it in me and I took it all. Oh yes!'

They ate with gusto, cleaned up afterward with the same speed, and got into their clothes for the day. 'Clothes' had become a euphemism for what the two wore during this week of intimate discovery. John wore a long-sleeve shortie top resembling a cutoff sweatshirt emblazoned with two pictures of King Tut's golden image, one over each breast. The slogan over them read, 'Hands Off My Tuts!' His tight gray denims did nothing to hide his other assets, something that his niece appreciated greatly.

Marlowe, for her part, wore a thin white top that accentuated everything beneath and a navy blue micro-skirt so short that only half of her intimates were concealed; her pussy lips were bare as was half of her luscious ass. And within that curvy, tasty part of her there protruded one of Jon's anal bulbs with its onyx jewel on its stem.

Jonathan could hardly keep his hands off her when he saw her.

"Usually, I don't poke around in others' things, but I have a double reason for searching for this delicious thing. It is SO big, but it feels mmmmmm! Do you approve, my beloved uncle?"

"Approve is hardly the word, Marlowe. You keep hot-buttoning my fetishes and all I can think of is 'chasing you around the world until you drop'." He spoke the phrase he'd whispered to her so long ago on that beach in the Pacific.

"But now, Jonathan, you have me, and you're not going to get rid of me...ever." Marlowe gazed into his eyes and beyond them as she placed her hands on his face.

"No, girl, I never will. You are with me and Heather in your forever home. Hope you're pleased with that."

"I should have said this long ago, Jon. I'm yours."

They spent a good part of the day ambling around, staring at each other with unconcealed hunger, touching, kissing, and then strolling around more. They talked of everything from her date of retirement from the Army, something she'd moved up since Jonathan's invitation to live with him and Heather as both family and lover, what each thought about the Bermuda Triangle [both thought that something very spooky and not entirely known or explainable existed out there], what they believed about hauntings of such places as the Waverly Sanitarium in Louisville, Kentucky [again, they did not discount such things in the absence of real evidence by those so often prone to laugh it all off], and if Marlowe would be interested in becoming part of the PRISM erotic family [she was eager to do so to an extreme she'd never dreamed possible].

Eventually they became oblivious to their exposure in the course of their conversations. Marlowe reiterated her love for Jon and the manner in which he had captured her desire for years without her realizing it. Whenever she had thought of him back then, it was not specifically in terms of sexual desire. Now she discovered that such a longing had burned within her for a long, long time.

He, in turn held her close, kissed her with heat, and, in her mind 'fondled her tits and ass' until she wanted to scream.

"You have the most delicious, round, firm, gorgeous ass I have ever seen. Marlowe, you are museum quality, Lover."

"And you, gorgeous man, have hair and tits and a shaft that are driving me wild. Tell me, do you have any idea why I'm strutting around with this tasty ball of steel in my ass?"

"Could it be what I've been hoping for?" he laughed.

"Whisper to me so nobody will know." He bend to her ear as he felt her hands cupping his breasts.

"Yes! Lay me down and take me from behind, Jonathan. Just take me apart with your tenderness and skill and that gorgeous monster! Race you back to the camper so you can do me there!"

She beat him to the clearing, spread the lounge chair pad on the ground, and stripped off her top and skirt as he likewise offloaded his clothes. Marlowe lay on her tummy on the pad and whispered, "Jon, take out that luscious plug...slowly...so I can enjoy it."

He danced his fingers over her firm, curvy bottom, then circled his index finger around the stalk of the plug in her anal flesh. He gently tilted the protruding shaft in various directions, then slowly withdrew the bulb from her hole. She remained slightly expanded; Jon circled her hole with a touch of warm gel, then moved over Marlowe, slid his shaft carefully into her body.

"OH...Jon! You...are...huge! You can't get that inside of me...dear God...you, Jon, you are taking me apart."

"Shh...am I hurting you? Do you want me to stop?"

"Don't you dare!" she ground out between clenched teeth. "You aren't hurting me...it's just that I never felt something enormous like that huge rod of yours...inside of me there. Go slow, Lover, but there's more room in me."

Jon ceased his entry for a moment while withdrawing slightly to add gel to his cock; then he began to press into her once more. Small pushes, then a withdrawal as he took his cues from Marlowe's sighs and cries.

He felt her muscular bottom constrict his penis as she squeezed, then cried out with laughter. Her sexy, powerful thighs twisted as his niece clawed at the padded mat and mumbled sensuous obscenities about the size of his shaft, that she could feel his ring, and that she wanted to swallow him forever.

Very little of her ramblings made sense; all of it described the younger woman beneath him in her ecstasy. He carefully slid more of his shaft into her; now he had penetrated all but a small length of himself. Jon ceased moving to enjoy the sensation of her tightness, her body warmth, and the erotic thoughts that poured through his mind.

How he had wanted her for so long and never admitted it. The girl beneath him was quiet now and he dared to press the final bit of his cock into her anus. She sighed and whispered, "If you so much as pull out even a fraction of that exquisite, huge beast that you've loaded into me, you luscious bastard, I'll kill you! I will!"

He said nothing but snuggled his thighs closer to her cheeks and let himself enjoy the thrill of his breasts as they shook with his movements. He leaned down to trace his nipples across her shoulders.

"I've leaked cream all over the mat under me, Jonathan. If you can reach between my legs, get some and taste me. How do I taste?"

He did so and responded, "You're gooey, salty and lightly sweet, Angel. Hope I can make you give more."

"You have no idea how you play me like a lovely, perfectly tuned harp, Jonathan. All my professional life I've been a hard driver, tough; I gave no quarter and I asked for none. I rarely wanted anything to do with men, and people began to whisper about me being lesbian. And now I realize that it was you I was hungry for."

"Marlowe, if you can understand this, please do; Heather and I are married and committed. Yet I am in love with you and we cannot go on without you. You're mine, Marlowe. You can make love with women and with other men if you are erotically inclined to be a part of our PRISM family. But you are mine, Angel. Honestly, I prefer to consider you as our daughter."

"That...is...so...sensuous. Yes, I want to be your and her daughter. What a joy, Jon. And now I feel you getting ready for something you've overlooked! Lose it all inside of me, Jon. Just...do...me!"

With that, a hot wind of longing swept over him as he raised himself on his knees, groaned with a sweet pain, and lost himself within her. The tightness of her body hole, the way she squeezed him with her buns and anal muscle as he thrust and withdrew yanked from him every bit of his gooey cream. As he moved in and out it all became smoother and in the silence around them he could hear the sticky, thick, messy sounds of what he had done.

"I...I never dreamed of something like you and this, Jon. I feel like the most beautiful mess. I can feel your cum pulling out of me when you move out. I can't explain it but I feel your ring touching the bottom of my throat! I never dreamed I'd say this, but you and Heather own me, Jon."

Jonathan straightened himself on his knees and pressed his hips flat against her ass once more, feeling her inner tissues and muscles constrict his cock. "Marlowe, first let me ask you, can you work it out to take another month of leave to live with us?"

She thought for a time, working out the military process for accomplishing a longer leave, something she'd never really taken to begin with, and then she spoke.

"Yes, I can work it out. Will it be all right with your wife?"

"Honey, it's our joint idea, not just mine. You're going to need it to handle her. I think, Marlowe, that dealing with my wife's shopping trips as she gets you some incredibly erotic clothes you never thought of, staying prepared to handle her sexual desires for you, and maybe even another one or two people from our home office...you're going to need more time. Do these things trouble you?"

"Jon...uh, oh, OH! there goes another zipper through me! Do you have any idea what you're doing to me, Jonathan? The entire time you're resting that monster inside me, my body is acting like it's in some sort of sexual roller derby. My insides are twisting. I feel like screaming. My hips and pussy are on fire. My asshole is stretched to the max. And I can't even begin to describe what having that pole of yours inside me does!

"OH! Ahhh.....!"

She did let out such a shout that if there had been anyone else nearby, they'd surely arrive prepared to do battle with something.

"Marlowe...."

"Okay, Okay, Lover. I won't do that again if you promise to stay on me and in me for...for another hour. Deal?"

"That is the tastiest bargain I will ever make," he laughed.

Jonathan ensured that Marlowe was comfortable beneath the weight of his body, then he shifted his cock within her to tickle her soft flesh within. She sighed as he touched her shoulders with his hard nipples, then he began to whisper sensuous thoughts into her ears.

"Heather wants to make love with you about as soon as we get back. She'll take you shopping for sensuous dresses and clothes and Lord knows what else; then she's arranged for Ashwynde and Gray to join us for several days. Somewhere in there I'm going to fit myself into your busy schedule lest I suffer from a terminal case of Marlowe's Denial."

He came softly, further loading her juicy tissues with stickiness. Marlowe cooed with pleasure.

12

"Jon, can I ask you something very private?"

"Of course you can, Princess."

"What is your deepest, most unmentioned fantasy? The one you return to that you'll never let go?"

In one sense he'd anticipated such a question, given her nature and the way she thought. He had of intention of holding back.

"Marlowe, you never knew my parents. I didn't either except for a short time. My mother was quite a catch for Dad, and she loved him almost savagely. She was loyal to him with all men; but she did enjoy women and with his knowledge she had a lover named Calleigh Masterson. Several times when I was home from college she didn't know I was there when Calleigh came over, and I watched them make love and sunbathe naked by our pool.

"In the worst way for a student I wanted to make love with her. I fantasized constantly about kissing her, holding her breasts, putting my hand inside her blouse during a date for dinner and having people see us, then coming back and sliding into her. I've always slept nude, and I touched myself and experimented in a lot of ways to have an orgasm in front of my mirror, or on myself while I was in bed. It was during one of those fantasies that I got the idea to get a ring for the mouth of my cock.

"I was so hot for that woman, Marlowe! Once, I know she had been standing outside my door as I was getting ready for bed. Somehow she knew that I slept nude. That night I wasn't aware of her being there, but I spent a long time caressing myself, just playing with my cock...Lord, was I ever hard, too!

"When I came I really lost control and groaned loudly. For the first time my, cum spurted out in thick, sticky goop, and it made the most glorious mess on me, my cock, my hand, and the bed. As I lay there enjoying the whole electric shock of it and the slippery coating I'd gotten on everything, I know I heard her gasp and whisper something. The floor creaked lightly as she moved, and I heard another very soft gasp followed by sticky sounds.

"After that, she changed toward me in some very slight but sexy ways. She began encouraging me about my breasts...they were getting larger...and she never stopped telling me to never cut my hair. Several times she would run her hands through it when Dad wasn't watching, and several times when I'd kiss her goodbye for some reason, she'd slide her tongue into my mouth.

"My mother never did that before! I liked it. And I liked the way she began staring at my cock, whatever I was wearing. There were also times when I'd come home from school and find her in a see-through blouse or some top she knew I liked, and she'd have it unbuttoned...just tucked into her skirt...and no bra. She had lovely big tits. Not just breasts, Marlowe...she had biiiiigg tits."

"Well, did you ever make love with her?"

"Yes. After the nearly half a year it took me to recover from having that ring placed into the head of my cock, I took off from college for a week when Dad was out of the country. We made love so often that week that we lost count. My gold ring really got her aroused. And when we made love, she insisted that I be bare and that I cum inside of her. It's difficult to describe how all-possessing that was to me.

"Have you ever regretted that time and what you did?"

"Never in the slightest, Marlowe. It was precious, and for all I know we may have gone on forever."

"What happened?"

"Well, she and Dad had two close friends who worked on an oil rig in the Gulf, the, uh, Blackwater 7 operated by Occidental Petroleum a hundred and fifty miles out in the Gulf. On the way out to the rig for a family day, the helicopter ran into a waterspout that was forming. Nobody saw it until too late; it sent the bird into a dive, they couldn't auto-rotate, and everyone on board was killed.

"And that, my dearest military police beauty, is my most private fantasy. What's yours?"

Marlowe was quiet for a moment, then she began softly.

"I've wondered for a long time what it would be like to make love with another woman. I've never really thought of myself as attractive...,"

"And that is a great mistake on your part, Lover," he interrupted. "You are a real traffic stopper in an unusual way, Marlowe. You have a luscious body that is hot enough to melt a polar bear, your skin is gorgeous...I'd like to eat you...if you moved away from that military-acceptable hair style and let it grow long, you'd be indescribably beautiful and even sexier than you are now. If you grew and styled that black hair on your pussy, you'd keep yourself so busy exposing it and playing with it, you'd get old before your time!"

He grinned wolfishly in a fashion that she absolutely adored.

"But I digress, my Cajun lover. I had a dear friend who wasn't in the military; her name was Genevieve Logan, and she was a very successful stock broker for Farmington Investments. She was probably the most sensuous woman I've ever known. When we were together, she'd get raunchy and go topless; or when I came over or she came to my home she go nude all day.

"She never made any advances, but one day when we were at the beach and we were both topless and she had on such a tiny string that it had slipped into her pussy, she turned to me and asked me, 'Marlowe, would you ever want to have a woman for a lover?'

"Without even thinking, Jon, I said, 'Of course, Genny." I really did want her. She was a treasure. I think I'd wondered for some time what it would be like to have a lesbian affair or relationship.

"We dated many times and actually I risked my career when we did things that were so publicly erotic we could have gotten arrested for indecency. Jon, she was insatiable. When we made love she would absolutely devour me. She complimented me as you do about my body and the shape and strength of my legs.

"She had a beautiful, shiny black pussy bush that was so carefully cultivated...her fur grew only on her lower abdomen, nothing on her legs or anywhere else. It was deep and bushy, and it glistened like oil...God, she was delicious! It was so thick that I could never see her pussy under it. Until I went treasure hunting and ate her!"

"What happened to you two? Would you have continued with her?"

"Oh, yes, Jon. Well, probably...maybe...oh, I don't know. We really loved each other. But her ex came back into her life, and about the same time they were both moved to Tucson to start a new branch of the company. We both refused to say 'goodbye'; we just made love one last time, and kissed, and left. We've never seen or heard from each other since."

"That had to be hard for you, Lover. We can't substitute for Genevieve, but I know for certain that my wife is going to want you. You have the events of this entire week to describe how I'm committed to you. You'll have that opportunity again to love and be loved by a woman. I believe you'll treasure it and her in a way that will simply overcome you."

"I want that more than I can describe, Jon. And you know very well that I belong to you."

13

He remained inside her for another hour, then he slowly withdrew. Marlowe confessed that she was too weak to move for a time; Jon replied that she was also too enlarged to do so comfortably. He whispered a suggestion that she remain prone for an hour of sleep, then get up and allow her hole to return to its normal tight size as she moved about.

As he thought back over what she'd described about her own intimate sexual enjoyments while single and her description of her affair with another woman, he understood how she'd acquired her erotic wardrobe she'd worn for him and where her willingness came from. It was fine with him.