Hunter and Prey Ch. 05: Proposition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Get it together woman!

I pinch myself hard to get my jittery nerves under control. This spike of pain however only serves to remind me of my aching cunt.

With a deep breath, I pull my thoughts back from my throbbing body and back to the task at hand. I somewhat irrationally decide to face where he was sitting last. I spread my legs and lift my hands behind my head, my chest forced out on display. And I wait for him.

And wait.

It's just me and the breeze that sweeps through the room teasing my nipples, kissing my drying pussy, caressing my ass, and playing with my damp hair.

And wait; and think.

Just me and the collar resting innocently on the table; and my promise to him and myself.

The rush of agreeing to this has mellowed out in the shower, to be replaced by a ball of excitement, expectation, and not a small amount of fear. I know he will do exactly what he promised but how will I cope? Have I bitten off more than I can chew?

I think about Elliott and the delirious smile on his face as Master Colin led him away. That's not the face of someone oppressed and hating themselves.

I lose myself in thinking about all the things that could happen to me when I put that collar on; and I try not to think about the arousal already running down my open legs.

The jingling of a metal buckle being loosened snaps me out of my thoughts. He's standing in front of me, his hair is wet, and he smells like vanilla soap. So that's what took him so long.

There's an excited spark in his eyes as he stares at me waiting for him; his eyes running over every inch of me, giving me goosebumps. I'm suddenly reminded of weird moments in the past - sitting in the car, in the sex shop - moments where I can now see he was looking at me hoping we'd end up here at some point.

"I want to show you something, but first let's get you ready. Hold your hair up," he says firmly. This is the final point, after this there's no going back. I stare into his eyes a long time before I grab my unruly hair and hold it out of the way for him.

I think I know what a horse in training feels like the first time they put a saddle on. As he gets closer with the collar a shaking starts to take over my whole body. But then his warm fingers caress my neck sending a whole different set of shivers running through me. He buckles the collar on and tightens it so it's firm around my neck, but not so tight that I can't breathe. His concern about the fit as he tugs and checks it's ok somehow puts me at ease.

With a satisfied smile he hooks his finger in the front ring of the collar and playfully tugs me to follow. I consider pulling back and seeing what he would do but I'm too curious now, wondering what he wants to show me.

He leads me to a door I haven't been through and covers my eyes as he pushes it open. He nudges me in, and I hear it click shut behind him. He steps back to let me take in the room. As my eyes dart around, I suck in a deep breath and step backwards reflexively, into his warm body blocking the exit.

The most terrifying looking equipment is laid out in what can only be described as 'Contemporary Dungeon'.

To compliment the ensemble of benches, giant crosses, and wide array of pain-inducing tools, there are ceiling-to-floor glass windows looking out on the most incredible view of the mountains. There's even a comfortable faded brown leather armchair positioned to see both the view and a conveniently placed man-sized X frame.

The room screams Colin and his refined but simple tastes; everything is functional, meticulously laid out, and yet beautiful in its own way. It's mesmerising to have such an insight into a person just from a space designed for pleasure.

My words ring in my head as I look around..."You get to do whatever you want to me" ... my breath quickens.

Ryan takes my hand and walks me around the room, noting where I pause or skirt away from things unconsciously. He playfully runs his hands over a particularly vicious looking medical metal clamp, laughing at the shudder that runs through me. Finally, he guides me to stand in front of a full-length mirror.

I blush as I stare at myself naked, collared. My eyes are huge as I take it all in.

He's behind me, his eyes devouring every inch of me. He steps out of sight for a moment, and when he comes back and steps closer, I can feel his warm, hard cock brush against my ass.

"I want you to see how gorgeous you are. You are not to close your eyes at any point," he says firmly.

Then he reaches round and starts wrapping a rope under my breasts. My breath catches as I recognise some of the patterns from my online experimentation. Slowly, and methodically, he moves around me knotting and looping. The feel of the cotton rope tightening around me is exquisite. Each brush against my sensitive skin is like an electric caress.

"How does that feel?" He asks as the binds start getting tighter.

"Incredible," I whisper.

"Not good enough," he says, and I wince, feeling a physical pain in my stomach at having disappointed him. He stops and stares at me seriously, "If you want me to continue, there are things you need to change."

I stare at him nervously and lick my dry lips before nodding.

"I need you to talk to me and tell me how you're really feeling. Describe the sensation. It will help me understand what is working for you."

"Yes, Sir."

When I take too long thinking about what to say he starts loosening and removing the rope roughly. The thought of not feeling that again cuts straight through me.

"Please Sir! I'm sorry." I start babbling, "The rope is like a rough whisper against my skin; when it tightens and digs into me, I can feel my breath more. The tighter you pull it I feel it throbbing, a heat building at that point. As you wrap more it's like layering that sensation on."

He appears satisfied his threat has worked; he starts to lay the foundation again, wrapping the rope in constricting, intricate patterns around my breasts... "It's biting my skin, rubbing roughly, it's wonderful. My nipples are throbbing. The rope feels hot where you've tightened it. I can hear my heartbeat clearer."

...down my waist, "The throbbing is building slowly. It's pinching, and the tightening around my waist is like firm hands holding me in place. The rubbing against my inner thigh is...is..." I start to lose the words for what I want to say. I'm so lost in this divine feeling.

He starts pulling the rope off me again and I almost sob hysterically. His eyes are like fire as he stares at me. I close my eyes for a moment, catch my breath and begin again to describe each rope strand as it touches me. I murmur what it feels like; how it makes me feel. It's like an erotic stream of consciousness that focuses me so intensely on this moment.

A couple of times I mention a tingling or numbness and he adjusts the ropes immediately or varies the pressure. I'm so lost in describing each sensation I barely notice his movements anymore. But I know when he finishes because suddenly everything interconnects, and I feel each move I make tightens or loosens tension elsewhere. I take a deep breath and feel the rope bite into me everywhere and I can't stop a moan from escaping. It's like a cage of sensation; I feel lost in this moment of ecstasy.

His finger reaches down to wipe a trail of my arousal dripping down my inner thigh. He licks his finger in satisfaction and the look in his eyes electrifies me.

I stare at myself in the mirror. My cheeks are bright red in excitement, my breasts flushed, nipples hard. I can't help but sway for a moment to feel the sinuous constricting movement; I'm biting my lower lip to keep from moaning. My body is like a throbbing, pulsing, piece of art. The rope bind is beautiful as it makes patterns against my skin. I'm astonished; for the first in my life, I feel... gorgeous, sexy, fuckable. The rope accentuates my curvy figure, highlighting my small waist, big tits, and (dare I admit it to myself?) luscious ass.

Bear comes back to standing behind me.

"I want you to stretch now; reach your arms upwards and stand on your toes," he says, lightly holding my waist for balance.

As I stretch upwards, I feel the rope shift, move, and dig into my soft skin. It squeezes my breasts, tightens against my ass, and wraps around my chest so I'm hyper conscious of my breath's movement. God it's so much better when someone does it to you, I think distractedly.

The mirror hides nothing from me: my sex glazed eyes; my red lips parted, begging for more; the glistening down my thighs. There's no hiding from how much I want this.

But it's the look in his eyes that really does it for me. I can see how much I'm turning him on; how much he loves being in control of this experience. He's like an artist that's found a new canvas to explore the best of his art form. I start to feel some of my insecurities fall away.

His hands roam over my body. Tugging here and there to vary which points of the rope dig into me, stimulating and constricting; watching me squirm helplessly as he does. He plays with my tits and the stimulation makes the blood flow and they throb even harder, bound as they are, before he pinches my nipples and pulls mercilessly. I gasp, and arch away from the pain, only to be pulled into the sensations as rope moves around me. I moan and my eyes flutter closed in ecstasy for a moment, my hips thrust out begging to be fucked.

With a hugely satisfied smile, he grabs the harness around my chest and pulls me towards one of the padded benches. I stumble after him; I'm almost breathless at the indescribable puzzle of sensations as the rope moves with me, rubbing in all the right places.

He forces me onto the bench and arranges my body as he likes. I kneel on two padded arms, legs wide open. Using the rope binds on my thighs as anchor points, he secures my legs to the bench, pinning me in place.

He pushes my head down and with quick movements he uses the spare rope hanging from my back to bind together my wrists, stretching my arms forward until my face is pressed against the seat. With sure knots he finishes securing me down and adjusts the height of the bench so my ass is slightly higher than my head. I'm open for him to do whatever he likes to my pussy and ass. I try adjusting my position but all I achieve is wriggling my raised ass suggestively. He laughs appreciatively.

"I'm going to give your gorgeous body exactly what it deserves now."

He kneels and his mouth descends on my sensitive pussy. A deep, rich laugh vibrates through me as he pulls his mouth away.

"My... my... look who's so fucking wet and begging for it." His tongue flicks my clit, before sucking it. As I squirm and moan, I feel the interconnecting ropes hold me in place. It's like a hundred hands caressing, pinching, rubbing. I can't close my legs or stop any of it from happening; the thought drives me crazy with desire.

Oh god I can't wait anymore. "Please... Sir," I beg between moans.

I feel his tongue slide into me slowly before he draws his mouth away.

"Request to cum denied. You don't get to make demands. You're mine to play with now."

He gets up to fetch a few things from a draw nearby. Restrained as I am, I can't quite see what it is. I hear a swishing noise and abruptly it feels like a hundred tiny hands are slapping my ass with a few stray ones hitting my pussy. I jerk up as much as possible to look at what he's doing. He's holding what looks like a handle with lots of tiny leather strips... is that a flogger? He grins at the expression on my face.

"Oh, I've been waiting for this moment since you stuck your tongue out at me so rudely when we were packing the car. Do you remember how many rules you've broken since then? I promised to punish you, didn't I?"

His voice is like a seductive lure, it sinks into me and pulls on all my raw nerves. He finishes the thought by lightly swishing the flogger against my inner thigh.

I groan. Oh my god. It's a hundred light stings kissing into my skin; where it hits, I feel a warmth building. I don't know if I hate it or love it. My neck is hurting from craning up, and I have to rest it back down and accept I can't see the blows coming.

Swish. I jerk against the ropes as the flogger lightly hits my pussy again. Swish. The other inner thigh. The sensation is nothing compared to the anxiety of the sound and not knowing where it will strike again. A warmth continues to build across my body. The strikes against my pussy are making increasingly wet sounds. How can I be turned on by this?

The pace starts to pick up, although the strikes are still light. I sense that he's gauging my pain thresholds. Realising that makes a knot inside me melt. I know I'm safe in his hands.

It's a while before I realise I'm moaning in need and nothing is happening. As I slowly start to come back to myself, I feel something hard press against my pussy. Before I can react, he slides it in, turning on the vibrator.

The sudden pleasurable sensation on top of the punishment makes me cum screaming. He does something to secure the vibrator in place, so it's pulsing through me while he walks round the bench into my line of sight. His cock is rock hard, pressed against his stomach. A part of me that can still think is thrilled that I'm turning him on this much.

I see his arm raise, and then I feel the bite of the leather on my back. His swings are getting harder. Some of the leather strips curve around my sides to bite into the outer curve of my breasts. I moan louder. God what would it feel like to have him flog my nipples.

I let myself be carried away in a world of sensation as the vibrator sends different pulses through my pussy, while the sting and warmth of the flogger reminds me of harsher things. I lose count of how often I cum.

I'm almost out of my mind with all the aftershocks of stimulation, that I'm barely aware as he slips out the vibrator and I feel him slide something smaller into my dripping wet pussy. Pumping it in and out a few times until it is thoroughly covered in my juices before he moves it to my asshole. With deft movements he starts to force it in.

I tense against the butt plug in reflex, and then actively sink into the feeling. My eyes roll back in my head. Oh god, I'd forgotten what an incredible sensation that was. This butt plug feels different to what he used before. It feels really small as it enters me and then swells to stretch me painfully before tapering in again. It's not long until my body has sucked it into place, and I feel it burn as it stretches me.

I squirm to get a better feeling for it in me. He laughs and uses that as an opportunity to swing the flogger against my ass cheeks.

"Harder," I find myself whispering. "Please Sir, harder."

He takes me at my word. I jump, then melt into the heat left behind. His swings become more forceful. He's putting his body into the swing now. The more I jerk away from the flogger, the more keenly I feel the plug in my ass and the ropes binding me. I have my face buried in the leather bench to stop myself from crying out too loudly. God it's becoming too intense; I don't know how much more I can take but I don't want it to stop. My body feels like it's on fire.

Abruptly, I feel him kiss one of my ass cheeks as he starts to loosen the ropes binding my legs, and then my arms. I'm trembling as he rubs feeling back into my limbs, gently rolling me onto my back.

My back and ass feel like it's writhing against the sweaty leather seat from the flogging. The stings across my body are heavenly reminders of the incredible heights he's just taken me to. The pain comes and then goes and then comes again; it crashes over me like waves blurring into a pure sensation of... just... senses. Punishment? That was more like a gift. Fuck.

He has the softest look on his face as he stares down at my open body lying there waiting for his whim.

He leans over me and kisses me. I can still taste myself in his mouth. As his kiss deepens, I feel his cock gently push into my abused pussy. I'm so, so, wet from the play session.

"Milk my cock hard to thank me for all the pleasure you've just had," his tone is deep, demanding. The voice of a Master training a slave, I suddenly realise. The idea sends a thrill through me to show him I'm worth his time and effort.

I tighten myself around him and feel keenly the butt plug and his hard cock in me. Fuck that's incredible. I lose myself in pulsing around him, imagining my pussy was a hand squeezing him. Harder. Pull him in deeper. His groans of appreciation make me feel like I'm the most beautiful woman in the world. It's such a rush.

He pulls away to stare tenderly down at me, locking my gaze as he slowly starts to move in and out of me. Each movement so slow and exaggerated that I swear I can feel the head of his cock rub against each ridge inside me. I tense around him, selfishly wanting to feel every inch of him.

We find a rhythm that savours every soft touch, every sound. I'm drowning in his eyes, they're like pale grey-blue lakes that pull me under the surface. My hands tangle in his hair. I just want to feel those soft strands run through my fingers. He leans in to capture my lips, our tongues entwined as his cock fills me.

Our movements become more feverish as we both need something more. His forceful thrusts push me to the top of the bench. He grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls me back until my head is hanging, my neck exposed. He dives in like a savage animal to rake his teeth over the side of my neck down to my sensitive nipples.

Harder I want to scream. Fuck me harder.

"Show me how much you've enjoyed this," he breathes as he bites my nipple hard, just short of drawing blood.

I cum screaming, my nails tearing into his back, my pussy clenching around his hard cock, forcing the butt plug in deeper. He savours my orgasm, my hair still painfully held in his tight grip as he continues to pound into my spasming, tight hole before I feel him groan and shoot his load into me. Yes, oh god yes, I think in bliss.

In a tangle of arms and legs he pulls me to the floor, and I sprawl limply on top of him. When I get my breath back, I move to better be able to look at him. I'm surprised by how much the session took out of him. His arm is draped over his face as his breathing slows down.

I still have an uncontrollable desire to thank him for this... all of it. I crawl down his body and start licking the cum off his cock and his balls. He murmurs in appreciation and waits for me to finish before grabbing my collar and pulling me back on top of him. His sweaty, cum-filled, happy, pain slut.

We both drift into an exhausted but blissful sleep.

*****

I wake up to the very distinct feeling of something in my ass, rope cutting into me, and throbbing warmth and sensitivity all over the back of my body that promises to rebuke me later for having begged to be beaten harder.

My eyes drift open to the most gorgeous mountain view, and I realise absently that Bear's placed me on the couch facing the window. There's a glass of water by the chair and I gratefully gulp it down while I take in how I'm feeling.

My body is still wrapped in the intricate Shibari rope work, and I can't help but sigh blissfully at the feeling as I stretch my stiff limbs. I feel his cum leaking out of my pussy and I fail to stop a stupid smile blooming on my face. I genuinely feel like I died and went to heaven, that's how incredible that experience was.

I stand up slowly to see where Bear is and realise how unsteady my legs are. Each experience I have with him makes me realise how profound this exploration can be. I bite my lip and tenderly caress the collar as I think about what that all means for me.

"Ah good, you're awake. I've packed us a picnic and was thinking we can head out and find that mountain pool I mentioned. You up for that?" He asks conscientiously as he notes my hand steadying myself against the couch.

123456...8