Hunter and Prey Ch. 05: Proposition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love that, thank you Bear," I smile heading towards him. My eyes widen as I feel the butt plug in me. How could I have forgotten that? What a feeling! It's all I can think about that I almost forget how to walk. I reach around to lightly touch it. He laughs in delight at my expression.

"Looks like I may need to try out a few more variations of those on you," he teases. "Come here, show me your back," he's suddenly very business-like, pointing at a spot in front of him.

As always, the tone snaps me out of what I'm doing, and I jump to obey. For a moment I'm intensely irritated at myself for never questioning that obedience in me. And perversely extremely proud of myself for not making him disappointed.

He starts unwrapping the rope from around my body. When he's done, I take a deep breath and have to hold back a sigh of disappointment. I hadn't realised how much the ropes felt comforting, like a firm hug, or sensual caress every time I breathed in. I'm mesmerised as I watch his deft fingers quickly coil it up, and I realise I desperately want more.

His knowing smile tracks my hungry eyes as he puts the rope away. He walks towards me and starts to circle thoughtfully around me. It feels like a shark circling food. When he stops in front of me again, he casually flicks my hard nipples making me gasp. He smiles wickedly saying, "You are a very fun toy to play with, but I will give you time to recover; I don't want to break you." and starts to walk around past me to open a draw and take something out.

When he comes back, I see he has cream that he starts to methodically apply to my back, ass cheeks and thighs. It stings at first and then melts into me and I sigh gratefully at the feeling. I wonder if I have marks on my skin. The idea sends a strange shiver of excitement through me.

He starts talking through my distracted thoughts. "I have been gentle with you so far. It will get harder for you. You will be expected to do things during this trip that you're going to balk at; I will make you do them anyway. Your safe word will not get you out of any of the activities I ask you to do but will instead be used to manage the intensity of the session. You must accept you will be completely at my mercy and discretion. Do you understand?"

Trembling silence.

"Can I ask what the activities are, Sir?" I whisper.

"No. This isn't a negotiation. You're going to have to trust that I wouldn't do anything to permanently damage you, but I will do things to stretch your boundaries and help us identify your limits."

I can feel him standing behind me. He's not asking for permission; he's proving a point.

"Yes, Sir. I'm yours to do with as you please," I say meekly. Something about saying it out loud again loosens a knot in my stomach.

He steps forward and kisses my shoulder, "Thank you for your trust," he whispers.

The kiss sends a shiver of desire through me. He looks at me calculatingly; he has a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"We have a guest visiting. They are coming to help me teach you and push your limits beyond what we can do alone. I expect you to be welcoming and a good little slave willing to learn."

His look is purposefully blank. I have no idea what he means by "welcoming" and what exactly I will be learning about. I open my mouth to ask for clarification, but his eyes tell me he's testing me right now.

I said I trust him. Do I really trust him with my body and mind? Oh my god. Who's coming to visit? And what does it matter who it is! Is he... am I going to get fucked by a stranger?

It's one thing to agree to an idea, quite another to face the consequence of that choice. The idea sends me into a tailspin. I feel cum running down my legs as a premonition of what's to come.

"Y... yes Sir. I understand." I gulp.

"Good," he purrs. "Perfect." With a big smile he takes my hand as he says in a relaxed voice, "Let's get ready to head out for that picnic then."

What? I'm completely off balance, I feel so sexually charged and confused right now, and he's gone into normal 'relax mode'.

He has a gift for keeping me on an emotional tightrope.

*****

"Let's stop for a moment so I can check the map," Bear says, handing me a bottle of water which I gratefully take, sitting down on a nearby rock. With a yelp I leap up. The hot rock burned my naked ass. This hiking in your birthday suit with just your boots on takes a bit of thinking about, I think dryly.

He laughs and checks I'm not hurt before pulling off his t-shirt and laying it down as a seat.

"What a gentleman," I say sarcastically before I slap my hand over my mouth in horror. Oh shit, I've been working so hard to be a 'good slave' during the hike.

His eyebrows dip in mock outrage before he smiles, "Finally, that smart mouth of yours comes out. I was worrying I'd whipped the fight right out of you too quickly. You ok, Fluffy?"

I blush, "I wasn't sure how you wanted me to be, I figure slaves are meant to be silent, so I didn't want to... I don't know, upset you."

He smiles, "It would be an exceptionally boring day for me if all I had to listen to was myself. But you are absolutely right, many Masters prefer silent slaves. And there are situations where I will expect the same. Why do you think that is?"

The first thing that pops into my head is that it's because men are a bunch of sexist assholes that don't respect women's views. Ok, so I get cranky when I'm tired! As I stare into Ryan's patient blue eyes, I'm quickly ashamed of that thought. Yes, I'm sure SOME of them are like that, but it's not my experience of Ryan.

After a moment, I reply, "They want them silent so they can learn to listen and pay attention to non-verbal cues better."

He smiles, "That's an interesting way to put it, but yes. When we focus so much on language, we spend too much time in our own heads thinking about what we'll say next. Silence is one of the many ways a Master will help you centre yourself and help you better read their needs before they say it. For slaves that are naturally chatty, it's also a way to assert control and help a slave learn discipline.

"In your case, silence is dangerous. You spend too much time in your own mind. When you are with me, I need you to be more communicative. I need to understand what you are thinking and feeling. If you're unsure about something you need to ask. Yes, in some situations that will not be appropriate, but I will make it clear when those moments are... or not and use it as a delicious way to catch you out and punish you." He mimes an evil villain's laugh, and I can't help but giggle.

"Better," he says smiling, "So what have you been thinking about?"

I want to snort, what HAVEN'T I been thinking about! If this were permanent, would you wear the collar all the time, even to work or in the bath? Do rules only apply when I'm wearing the collar? If I enjoy pain is whipping me really punishment? How long will I be wearing this butt plug, and do I take it out when I need to... you know. How does sharing work in a Master/ slave relationship? That last one makes me blush.

But instead, I blurt out the thing I've really wanted to know, "How many slaves have you trained? And... and how do you decide... umm, why do you let them move on?"

His smile widens, "You never start with the easy stuff, do you?" He gulps down some water before nudging me to stand up so he can put his t-shirt back on. "Let's walk and talk, we're not far from where I want to get to."

As we pick up the pace he continues, "I've trained a couple of slaves. You've actually met my first slave: Emma." He laughs at my gasp of surprise.

"Jess and Emma met here and got on really well so it was a perfect first step for us as a couple. It started out more as threesome fun before Emma asked for me to treat her more like a slave. In a way we taught each other what that meant to us."

"Was this while she was with Oliver or before?" I ask, and then immediately regret it when I see his back tense up and kick myself for not understanding the situation better.

"Before Oliver," he says tersely before taking a deep breath and continuing. "Emma asked to leave my care and be trained by Oliver. Oliver and I had met on a number of occasions. We had ... I did not think he was right for her, but she insisted so I let her."

I frown at his awkward change of thought. Clearly shit had gone down between those two. At least I know why Jess and Emma have such a connection, and Oliver and Ryan hate each other. Time to move us past this awkward moment.

"And the other slave?" I nudge, hoping for a better outcome.

Although I can't see Bear's face because he's walking ahead, I can tell from his voice he's happy remembering this one.

"His name was Luis."

I stop dead in my tracks and gape.

He turns around and his laughter is bitter and slightly angry, "I didn't take you for a homophobe, Fluffy."

I flush in outrage, "No! That's not it. I just didn't..." I just thought that moment with Colin was a once-only thing. Under my breath I mutter, "I didn't realise how turned on I would be by the thought of it." I try not to think about my wet pussy pressed tightly against my sweaty legs as I imagine Bear fucking another man. A wicked thought pops into my head, maybe he'll let me watch in the future?

Either he hears my mutters, or my contrite expression helped to mollify him, but either way after he's got his temper under control he continues.

"I'm sorry. It's just talking about Oliver always ... never mind. Luis. He was wonderful. I loved every minute of shaping him into an obedient submissive. After a few months we agreed I didn't have much else to teach him and he wanted to explore other areas I wasn't interested in. And that was it really."

A heavy silence falls between us as we continue walking. I think about what I can do to lighten the mood. A cheeky grin breaks out on my face. I dash past Bear, running like mad.

"Fluffy! Where the hell are you going? Stop right now! Do you hear me?" He yells after me in a panic.

I spin around and stick out my tongue playfully and stop to wiggle my ass provocatively.

He bursts out laughing, relieved that I hadn't freaked out about it all. And then his eyes sharpen, "You're going to regret scaring me like that, little one."

His deep tone sends a shiver of anticipation through me, and almost costs me my lead as he leaps after me. With a yelp, I narrowly avoid his outstretched hands and dash off up the path we'd been following, zigzagging through the trees. Our laughter upsets a number of birds, and one particularly baffled weasel who was hiding under a log I leapt over.

Inevitably his stamina far surpasses mine and I get tackled to the ground, and get the air pushed out of my lungs. He's still laughing as we untangle ourselves. His firm hands get a hold of my squirming body, and he throws me over his shoulder.

"Never." Slap on the ass. "Run." Slap. "From." Slap. "Me." Slap. "Again." Hard final slap.

My ass is red and smarting and I'm quickly regretting my choice of cheering him up. He gently flips me face-forward onto a nearby mossy log and the wonderful woody smell of pine trees surrounds me.

The moss is moist, cool, and ticklish against my breasts as I'm bent over the log, my head hanging down. He kicks my legs open and I hear a zipper slide down before his hard cock slams into my waiting pussy. The chase has set my blood pumping and I can't believe how desperate I am for him to take me.

I push back and grind my ass into him, loving the feel of the butt plug putting pressure on all the right places.

He pulls out suddenly and says gruffly, "Beg me. Beg me for what you want."

I'm so ready for him, I don't want to play games right now, "Fuck me! Please fuck me, Bear! I want you in me now. Please!"

He doesn't wait for more, and he starts thrusting into me, as I desperately try hold onto the log for balance, my finger digging into the springy moss. The feel of him sliding in and out of me. Fuck, why have I been denying myself sex for all these years; this feeling is intoxicating. I've got to have more.

He pulls out suddenly and I moan loudly in protest. I grit my teeth in frustration; I need to cum so badly right now. He slaps my ass playfully before pulling me around to face him and forcing me to my knees.

I can't help but look up at him eagerly, I know what's coming next. His vibrant blue eyes smile down at me and my need to please him quickly overcomes my need for release. I lick my lips and he teases his cock playfully against them before he pushes into my hot, eager mouth.

I can taste myself, and the sharp taste of his precum. He gives me a moment to pull him deeper into my mouth before he takes control and forces my lips up and down his shaft. It's not long before I feel his cum in the back of my throat and I keep swallowing until he pulls out.

I close my eyes for a moment and savour this moment. The smell of him mixed in with the earthiness of the forest; the ground cutting into my knees painfully, alongside the gentle caress of his fingers against my face and running through my hair. The familiar throbbing feeling as he holds me on that cusp again, my body humming for its own release. Strangely I'm really starting to enjoy the suspense because I know when I do get to cum it will be incredible. Should I be worried that I've grown to love that feeling so quickly?

He wipes a dribble of spit from my mouth with a smile. I would have been embarrassed about that a day ago, now I'm just happy my mouth was able to satisfy him. I stare up at him and there's only a small part of my mind that is freaking out about all this.

"Thank you," he says with a soft smile, helping me up and gently brushing the barks and dirt off of me. "Never-the-less, disobedience will always be punished regardless of the motivation."

"Yes, Sir. Of course." I wouldn't have it any other way, I think contentedly.

We walk down the path hand in hand until we reach the mountain pool.

*****

It's been wonderful soaking in the cool water, washing off the sweat from the hike. Over food, Bear and I have relaxed into each other's company again, falling back into our 'normal' comforts of chatting about films, philosophy, gaming, and life in general. It's comforting to slide back into a familiar rhythm after so many new experiences.

The only moment of regret has been when he took the collar off so as not to ruin the leather in the water. I thought I would be relieved to be free for a moment, but I've found instead my hand keeps drifting to my neck as if looking for something important that's missing. Ryan's eagle eyes haven't missed anything, but rather than say anything as crude as "I told you so," he lets me feel around the edges of these new emotions.

He steps away to go relieve himself in the bushes, and I take a deep breath and relax into the pool, close my eyes, and focus in on these new feelings.

I sink deeper into the water and let it slowly rise up and cover my ears and then face. As sounds around me disappear, all I can hear is my heartbeat and the rush of water. I feel more connected to my body than I've ever felt. Sex has opened my eyes to the beautiful gift a healthy young body - my body - really is.

I can feel my limited air swelling my lungs and hold it there. Still under water, I run my hands over my breasts, massaging them and then moving a hand lower just short of touching my slit, thinking about him fucking me. The sense of urgency rising as my air starts to run out only seems to drive my thrumming arousal closer to the surface. The water wrapping around every part of me is like a comfort blanket. I'm close to climaxing but my need for air wins.

I rise up, sucking in a big breath, feeling that air rush into my burning lungs. God, it feels good to be alive.

I open my eyes, and see him sitting, watching me. I blush furiously at the thought of getting caught playing with myself.

"You're so fucking beautiful Fluffy," he says with a smile, climbing into the pool with me. My eyes drink in every inch of his naked body. I blush again wondering how long he'd been watching me, and if I'll get punished.

"Do you like playing with yourself in water?" He asks curiously.

I shyly nod, "I used to do it all the time when I was at home in our swimming pool. I would wait for everyone to be out of the house and then dive to the deep end of the pool. As I sank to the bottom I would see if I could make myself cum before I had to rise up for air." I look down in embarrassment, I can't believe I shared that with him! I've NEVER told anyone that.

He seems very thoughtful for a moment, as if filing that piece of information away, before he smiles, pulling me into his body. His strong hands explore every inch of me. His touch moves to my hard nipples, and he rolls them between his fingers before pinching them, softly at first and then harder. Oh god that's amazing; I arch into him. I love that he takes me whenever he wants. My greedy cunt needs to feel him in me again.

He gently pushes me off him, and before I know it, I'm under him. I'm buried in the water with his body pushing me down, my face barely above the surface. He leans in to kiss me passionately. I can feel his hard cock against me.

"We're going to play a game where I will let you cum," he whispers against my lips, "If at any time you want it to stop, you will need to tap me three times in quick succession, and I will pull you out of the water immediately. I want you to do that now to show me you understand."

My breath quickens at what might happen next. I reach out and tap him three times.

His smile down at me turns wicked, "Take a deep breath."

I'm starting to hyperventilate at the thought of giving over control right now, so I get in a few breaths before I calm down enough to get a good deep breath in. As soon as I do, his hand pushes my head underwater and holds it there for a moment, so I know to stay. I open my eyes and see his blurred shape above me.

I feel his hands under my ass nudging me to lift my lower body up. I brace against the rocky floor and arch up and feel my pussy come out of the water. He pulls me up higher so I'm semi floating and holds me there as his mouth starts to devour me. My brain feels like it's short circuiting. Waves of pleasure are pulsing through me; my lungs are tight from my held breath; my blood rushing and heartbeat is screaming in my ears. The cold air brushing against my pussy in contrast to his warm tongue and lips sucking and swirls around my clit. I feel the orgasm building.

My lungs are starting to burn for air. Oh god I'm so close. I feel him pull me up. I'm horny as fuck as I take a deep breath of sweet air. My head is spinning.

He pulls us both to standing. Before I understand what's happening, he bends me forward until my face is almost in the water again, my ass pressed against his hard cock.

"Deep breath; you are to touch my foot throughout," he says calmly and waits until I nod in understanding. I'm trembling with need as he pushes my head under the water, and I reach to touch his foot.

I feel his cock force its way into my exposed pussy, and I have to fight the urge to gasp so I don't choke on water. He starts fucking me slowly so I can get my balance as I stand bent over. It's fucking amazing. I didn't think there would be a difference to him taking me from behind while standing, but god was I wrong. I can feel the blood rushing to my hanging head, the burning for air in my lungs, the pulsing of my wet pussy around his hard cock.

I feel the cold air on my ass cheeks as his balls slap against me in a fast rhythm; my lungs start burning for air. I feel his fingers grab hold of the butt plug and start pulling it out while he continues to thrust into me. The new feeling tips me over the edge; every part of me is screaming in satisfaction as I finally cum. I still feel him hard in me as he holds me there, thrashing in that dark watery world. The edges of my vision start to blackout. I tap his foot weakly just as he pulls me up for air.

123456...8