Hunter and Prey Ch. 05: Proposition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He holds me - still deep in me -as I cough and suck in a deep lungful of air and try to stop myself from passing out.

That was un-fucking-believable. It almost felt like an out of body experience. The strength in his arms, his body, they're the only real things for me at that moment. Even my body feels fluid and transient.

His cock slides out of me and his arms wrap around me tighter before turning me to face him. We sink together in the water and he holds me afloat, cradled against him. I'm still shaking from my high, my wet hair plastered against my face. I cling to his warm body. One of his hands cups my face as he kisses me deeply.

Everything about the kiss says love, possession, and satisfaction. I melt into him, my hands cautiously exploring the hard muscles of his back, wondering lower until I can feel the top of his ass. He breaks the kiss with a laugh, and stares at me with soft blue eyes as if gauging how I'm doing. I smile back and with a trembling arm brush my wet hair out of my face.

"Thank you, Sir. That was out of this world," I say to him breathlessly.

I realise he's still hard against me; I look up at him in invitation. He smiles and pulls me toward a moss covered rock on the pool edge. He pushes me face down on the rock so my ass is in his face. Suddenly I feel his tongue lick my asshole and I squeal.

"No, I don't..." he pushes me down more forcefully to shut up my protests, a hand holding me there until I stop moving away. I bite my lip, mortified as he licks my asshole, and oh my god he put his tongue in there! I'm freaking out about this when I feel his cock start to rub in the cleft between my ass cheeks. I hold my breath; will he finally fuck my ass? God, I hope so.

He nudges his cock into my tight hole. I sigh in contentment; another dream ticked off my wishlist. As I feel him start to stretch me, he seems to change his mind and he pulls back. Wait, what?

I'm confused as I hear him start to jerk himself off, and when I try to turn around to do that for him, he once again pins me down with a firm hand.

"Don't move again, slut. I want to enjoy the sight of you ready and eager for me," he growls. He slaps my ass hard and I yelp in surprise. I have a gnawing pit in my stomach at his displeasure and I'm reminded again of how much I want to please him. In apology at my disobedience, I spread my legs wider. He makes an appreciative noise, and a wave of relief washes over me.

His free hand starts to rub a finger playfully around my asshole. As I hear him get closer to cumming his thumb pushes into me, and another finger follows suit as he stretches me open before I feel his hot cum splash on me and slide into my gaping hole as he empties himself on me.

I'm a mixture of emotions: humiliated at having my ass used this way; groaning in disappointment, wondering why he's happy to lick my ass but not fuck it; and equally deeply satisfied that he's cum. If there is one thing I've learnt from being with him, it's that contradictions can live simultaneously in your head.

He pats my ass playfully so I know I can roll over and sit up. He dives in to kiss me and for a moment I balk, thinking about where his mouth has been, but he doesn't let me pull away. He forces me to taste my dark hole, and I can't stop kissing him even though I want to. It's only afterwards I realise he had stopped holding me into the kiss a long time ago. It hits me hard as I realise how hot it makes me to know there's isn't any part of my body he finds disgusting.

As we pack up to get back before the sun sets, I'm very thoughtful as I reflect on the day so far. Several times I open my mouth to ask why he didn't fuck me in the ass, but the mysterious smile on his face stops me every time. I play with my collar absentmindedly the whole way back to the cabin.

*****

As Ryan goes to open the door of the cabin he freezes, and in a tense voice he says, "Wait here Fluffy. I think I heard something inside."

My stomach is a ball of anxiety as I look around nervously at the quickly darkening forest as sunset approaches. My ears strain to hear in the cabin.

Suddenly, there is a deep booming laugh and a shiver runs through me as I realise who our guest is. I stand outside nervously, trying to figure out if I should enter or not when I hear Ryan call me in.

I shuffle in shyly and strip off my shoes, and with a gulp to steady my fluttering heart I head into the lounge and stand quietly for them to notice me.

"I thought I'd come early and get dinner on," Colin says genially. His warm brown eyes drift lazily towards me as he steps out of a hug of greeting with Ryan. Although there are laughter lines crinkling the corner of his eyes, his rugged face is impassive, perhaps even stern as he focuses on me. He scans every dirty inch of me, and I'm suddenly mortified at meeting him sweaty from our hike. My hands move instinctively to cover up my nakedness, only to have Ryan slap them away in reprimand.

"We are very happy to have you here. Aren't we Fluffy?" I don't think I've ever seen Ryan look so happy... and excited. Colin's hand pats Ryan's shoulder amiably in response.

"Yes, Sir!" I squeak in panic.

Much like the first time I met him, Colin's presence overpowers my senses and I feel riveted to the spot unable to move. The grey wings in his hair speak to the wealth of experience I can see in the confident way he moves. I quickly glance at his callused hands, and I'm forcibly reminded this is his cabin; that functional and elegant dungeon is all his design. An image of him with a whip in his hands dominates my mind until I can't see anything else.

What is it about Colin that gets under my skin so much? Who am I lying to? It's the very real edge of danger. Ryan loses himself in me sometimes and we just play around. Colin on the other hand is a VERY different type of man. It's clear the collar means something very serious to him. I'm suddenly not sure that he approves of what Ryan has done with me.

I blush abruptly as I remember I'm naked in front of him. I don't know what to do with my hands, I want to cover up again, but I know I'll get punished for that. I'm embarrassed that I have no idea what the proper way to greet another Master is. Fuck.

Colin walks towards me and stops in front of me. I open my mouth to say hello, snap it shut at his disapproving look and flush as I stare at my feet. I'm trembling under the scrutiny of his eyes and breathing as if I've just run a hundred miles. Where his eyes touch it feels like a burning band of displeasure is pressed against my skin.

He walks around me as if he's assessing a horse he's not sure he wants to buy. His fingers trail lightly on my back, and I have to hold back a gasp. Is he touching one of the marks from my punishment this morning? An uncontrollable shiver runs through me at the thought of what we did painted so openly on my skin for Colin to read.

Once he's finished his inspection, he stands in front of me again. His eyes have lost some of their disinterest. My heart is pounding as I realise the marks on my back must have excited him.

Ryan steps up to join us and says in a lecturing tone, "When greeting another Master, I expect you to kneel, hands in lap, eyes on the floor waiting for them to acknowledge you. In the case of Master Colin, you will always bow in full supplication until I give you leave to rise."

I don't think twice, my knees collapse, and I throw myself at their feet. Anything to stop the weighing look in Colin's... Master Colin's eyes, I correct myself. Even in my mind there is no room for disobedience towards him.

Ryan steps behind me and with his toes nudges for me to open my legs, before moving his boot to press lightly on my lower back to force me to stretch my arms forward.

Master Colin says in a playful tone to Ryan, "You are getting lax in your training ... or perhaps you've been enjoying your new toy too much?"

They both laugh appreciatively, and a wave of embarrassment crashes over me. Up until this moment it has felt as if Master Colin is looking at me like furniture, but the tone of his voice now as he speaks tells me clearly, he's thinking of me in a WHOLE other context now.

An uncontrollable hunger to please him burns through me so completely I stop breathing for a moment. I can literally feel the wetness dripping down my legs. Holy fuck. I don't even know him! But this feeling, it's more primal than anything I've had with Ryan. Have you ever seen a puppy roll onto its back immediately when an alpha dog comes near them? Well, I am fighting the very real urge to do exactly the same. It's terrifying what he does to me on a primal level.

Ryan is replying, "... got back from a hike. I was hoping to go through some rules and etiquette tonight but perhaps it's better you're here for that as well." There is a deference in his tone I've never heard before. It's clear he thinks very highly of Master Colin. Somehow that adds to my attraction even more.

I hear them walk away and my face is still firmly pressed into the floor as I lay stretched out in a worshipful bow. Have they forgotten me; I think in a panic. I feel a bead of sweat slowly slide down my back.

The act of holding myself in place forces me into a weirdly calm headspace. As time ticks by I can't focus on my emotions or anxiety because my body's complaints get louder and impossible to ignore. The hardness of the floor makes my knees ache, and my back twinge in protest. I've shifted around a dozen times before I hear them return. It's felt like a lifetime.

I smell shampoo and I realise Ryan... they?... had a shower. It reminds me forcibly how dirty I feel right now: sweat, mud, dry cum in my ass, the overwhelming smell of my arousal as it slid down my leg while I've waited.

"Ah, she is quite a good girl, isn't she?" Master Colin comments on still seeing me stretched on the floor. He bends down to pat my head in acknowledgement, and I bite my lip so hard I almost draw blood. This was clearly a test of my patience and obedience.

And then with a deep breath, I make a conscious decision to stop fighting this feeling for now. I've given myself to Ryan for today. This is my opportunity to learn more about... all of this. Master Colin's experience will help me understand better if it's just Ryan I'm into, or if it's more. The dark voice in my head snorts in derision, apparently it knows the answer already. I lock that thought down tightly. I'm not ready for that.

"I've got dinner on the go. We all need our energy for this evening, don't we?" Master Colin adds lightly. He bends down and offers me a hand. I blink at it for a minute before I understand he's offering to help me up. I put my trembling, sweaty hand in his rough palm. With an encouraging smile he pulls me to my feet.

My body is stiff as I stretch out of my pose and stand up, "Yes, S... Master Colin," I say, trying to cover-up the stutter. Saying Sir to him felt wrong, that's what I call Ryan. Red-faced I follow them into the kitchen.

Master Colin appears to be in his element in the kitchen. He directs me to wash my hands and puts me to work helping out as he points for what he needs. I'm just so happy to have something useful to do, I follow him around with a small smile as I listen to Ryan and him chat.

The conversation is light and varied; there is clearly chemistry between the two men. I can't take my eyes off of Ryan as he looks at Master Colin and laughs. Are his cheeks flushed?

"So Fluffy... do you mind me calling you that? How is your holiday going so far? Have you enjoyed the walks in the forest much?"

The question is asked innocently enough, but I can see the playful light in Master Colin's eyes. He knows how Ryan took me for the first time.

I blush bright red and I'm burning from head to toe. I don't think I've truly felt naked until this point when a relative stranger asks me how my sex weekend is going with a married man.

His booming laughter washes over us, and it's too infectious that I can't help but smile in response.

"It's... been out of this world, thank you. And please do call me whatever you choose, Master Colin," I reply shyly.

He moves to stand behind Ryan and rest his hands lightly on his shoulder, "Ryan has quite the beautiful cock, doesn't he?"

My mouth drops open at a sight I have never seen before, Ryan blushing furiously in embarrassment.

I'm choking down laughter as I reply, "Yes, he really does, Master Colin."

The look Ryan shoots me is worth whatever punishment is coming. I've decided I really like Master Colin.

We settle down for dinner and the conversation moves to the more mundane as the men talk about work, and I lose myself in my reflections: how much I've experienced, but also how lucky I've been to meet new and interesting people.

Ryan's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. "Fluffy, could you fetch us the bottle of whisky Master Colin brought, it's by the entrance. And then you can have an hour to shower and relax before joining us for dessert."

It's clear I've been dismissed so they can enjoy each other's company. It's humiliating. No, I correct myself, it is humbling. It's the first time I have felt Ryan's attention elsewhere and not on me. It hits me hard how much I have thrived in his singular focus on me, like a flower in sunlight. I've been selfish in wanting all that attention on me.

I bring their drinks and quietly retire, trying to just focus on having some time to get to grips with my chaotic emotions.

*****

I sigh in satisfaction. The shower has helped pull back some of my sombre mood and restored a bit of my lost energy.

I notice a glass of orange juice on the bedside table with a note saying, 'drink me, it will help you feel better'. A stupid smile blooms on my face. He does care about me. I drink it all and feel the last cobwebs of my dark thoughts break away with the sugar rush. I throw myself on the bed, grab my phone, and for the first time in ages, kick back my heels and connect with the outside world.

There's a text message from Jess. My stomach flutters in worry as I open it.

"Bear told me the great news - that you said yes! OMG call me - anytime! - I want to hear EVERYTHING!"

The wave of relief is so overwhelming I laugh out loud. Oh, thank god, she doesn't hate me. I have a smile a mile-wide on my face.

There's another message from Jess just after, "PS Kelly says hi - you saucy minx! ;P"

I blush remembering my night-time adventures with that moonlit nymph. I hit dial on Jess's number; I have to hear her voice, know what she's thinking.

After a couple of rings, she picks up. "Oh my god Fluffy!! I've been desperate for your call. Give me a sec to untangle myself." Her excited voice is like music to the soul. I hear some grunting and muttering, and my eyebrows shoot up; oh fuck, I think she was in the middle of sex! The intimate groans and sounds pick back up again as she moves away. How many voices is that?

"So, Bear's cock is amazing right?" Her playful voice pulls me back from the orgy I was imagining her stepping out of.

I laugh as I reply, "Yes! And why is that the first thing everyone says to me?"

"Trust me Fluffy when you start checking out other cocks, you'll REALLY appreciate him more. The way he stretches you... ummmm."

We share some girlish giggles as Jess regales me with the breath and range of men's cocks and the pros and cons. God I've missed being able to talk to her about this stuff.

Jess's voice gets more serious, "So... enough foreplay. Tell me, how was your first-time having sex? How do you feel... about all of it?"

"Sex is ... so much more than I thought it would be. It felt like I was a whole person for the first time; but also, like my skin didn't fit anymore as if I were new. It's weird, I don't know how to describe it." I blush at the romantic drivel coming out of my mouth, but Jess makes reassuring sounds to keep me talking.

"As for the ...other stuff. God Jess, I didn't think... pain, bondage... how much it can... it's..." We both laugh at how incoherent I'm being.

Her voice is teasing as she says, "So it's good then? You like being whipped and bound and given pain - that's what I'm hearing?"

"Oh god yes!" I reply emphatically, and her happy laughter is like music to my ears. No judgement, just happiness that it works for me.

"Jess ... is this really ok for you? Bear and me... me being his... his..."

"Pain slave or do you prefer slut?" She adds helpfully as I choke on the words. "Fluffy, I love Bear to bits but I'm just not into the taking pain thing. Humiliation and orgies, hell yes! But the whips and restraints he can keep. You two seem into it and it makes you both satisfied, so why the hell would I have a problem with it for the weekend? Plus, Bear said I get to play with you when you're collared and you have to do what I say," she ends coyly.

My mouth is gaping open, my legs squeezed tight to suppress the spasm of excitement that went through me. I'm spluttering to find words to reply as she laughs at my expense.

"God, I wish I could have seen your face when I said that," she teases. "So ... Slave ... how turned on were you about the idea? Don't try to lie to me or I'll need to punish you when you're back - and I don't use the same sweet methods Bear does."

Her sultry voice is like warm honey wrapping around me. My pussy is aching for her touch so bad right now. I know she can hear my heavy breathing as I reply shyly, "I'm very excited by the idea ... Mistress? ... Lady? ... Miss??"

"Ummm... I like the idea of Mistress. Perfect. Ok Slave, I look forward to getting my hands on you very soon," she purrs, and my body feels like it'll set the bed on fire any minute now.

"Bear hasn't told you about the final banquet yet has he?" She asks suddenly.

I frown, "No I don't think so. Why?"

"Nothing," she replies breezily, "it's my surprise for you." No amount of wheedling or begging on my part gets her to share more, other than a firm command to remind Bear not to share anything without checking with her first.

I hear voices in the background calling for Jess. "I've got to go now Fluffy - ravenous, perverted hordes await. Just promise me you'll just let go for the weekend? There's going to be a lot of bullshit flying through your mind right now, telling you what you think you should be feeling. Just let go for a few days and we can talk about it properly when we're back home. Ok?"

Her words bring a lump to my throat and all I can do is nod mutely before I realise she can't see me. "Ok," I reply huskily.

"Great... so, say with me: I will embrace being a filthy, dirty, pain slut." I start laughing again. God, I love Jess, she's wonderful.

"I will embrace being a filthy, dirty, pain slut," I say with a smile.

"Once more with feeling!" she says loudly.

"I WILL EMBRACE BEING A FILTHY, DIRTY, PAIN SLUT!" I shout back. "Thank you... Mistress. Enjoy the rest of your orgy," I end cheekily.

"Damn straight I will!" She says with a laugh as she hangs up.

I flop back on the bed, smiling in giddy relief. It feels like a huge weight has been lifted off of me. I hadn't realised how much of a burden I've been carrying, thinking about how Jess has felt about all this. It had been the last excuse holding me back.

I stand up with a new resolve and buckle on the collar eagerly before doing a final check in the mirror. I'm suddenly struck by the fact that I have spent more time looking at myself naked now than I ever have in my life. I've always avoided the mirror because I felt awkward in my own skin. Walking around nude and having people admire my body in appreciation has made me look at myself in a whole new light.

I stretch and look at the curves of my body: spinning to check out my ass; watching my breasts bounce as I move. I hate to admit it, but I love the colour of my hard nipples: dusty rose pink. I can also see bright pink peeking out between my legs. I widen my stance to really look at my flushed pussy lips, as I do I see a rope of my sticky juices stretch between my legs. I don't think there's been a moment since I gave myself to Ryan that I haven't been wet and ready.

1...345678