Hunter and Prey Ch. 05: Proposition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my gorgeous slut. You ready to join us for dessert yet?" Bear says stepping up behind me. He pulls my arms behind my back and holds them there as his other hands slides around and dips into my wet cunt. We both look in the mirror and watch him slide his fingers playfully around my lips, smearing my arousal around for all to see.

I lean back into him, moaning for more. Watching with heavy-lidded eyes as if it's another person thrusting up, begging for his fingers to explore deeper. With a laugh he always moves his hand away so there's never quite enough pressure to give me satisfaction. I growl in frustration.

"How's Jess?" He asks with a laugh as he continues his teasing.

"Good," I murmur distractedly, "She wants me to remind you the banquet is her surprise and not to tell me."

His eyebrows shoot up and he gets an evil smile, "Well, well. If she insists. Just remember that on the night," he finishes cryptically, the wicked look still playing across his face.

He lets go of me to fetch something from a draw. When he's in front of me, he's holding a riding crop. He uses it to slap my nipples hard. I gasp at the simulation.

"Legs wide, hands clasped behind your back."

I lick my lips in excitement as I move into position. He taps the riding crop on relevant body parts until my position and posture are right. A few more provocative swings and my nipples are throbbing distractingly. They're so hard right now I think I could cut glass with them! He finally seems satisfied with how I look and starts laying out an odd assortment of jewellery from a nearby box. I eventually figure out that they are nipple accessories.

With a few quick movements he attaches delicate wire 'flowers' that he tightens around my hard tips. The delicate chains connecting them tickles my chest and stomach. It's clear they're not proper clamps but more like erotic jewellery. I'm mystified as to what's behind all of this.

He frowns and takes them off and plays with a few variations on the idea before he gives a satisfied smile at a particularly intricate pattern that turns my areola into a delicate piece of artwork. It's a tight fit and pinches divinely. I bite my lips to stop the moan that's bubbling up.

"Perfect, you'll look gorgeous in this," he murmurs mysteriously.

I'm so fucking aroused when he finally takes it off and puts the rest of the jewellery back in a box. What the hell?

His fingers drip back into my pussy driving me so close to the edge. I'm gasping, my fists clenched behind me as I hold myself back from the orgasm that is desperate to wash me away. His eyes are savouring how much I'm squirming.

When he's got me to a point where I'm ready to beg, he pulls his wet fingers away and brings them to my trembling mouth to suck clean. As I lick, he leans in to whisper, "Should I give you to Colin for the evening? Let him enjoy this lovely body?"

A wave of scorching heat sets my body alight and ignites every lustful thought swimming through my head right now. I stare at our reflection in the mirror: my mouth is open, his fingers pulling at my bottom lip teasingly; my breathing is erratic as my heart tries to climb its way out of my chest. If it weren't for his hand still restraining my arms behind me, I might be tempted to curl into a ball. His words have set off a war in my head. Half of me is screaming "Yes", the other half as violently screaming "No".

He watches me intently in the mirror, a strong anchor in the storm. He says nothing but we both note my cunt is only hotter and wetter at the idea. I suck my lip; my tongue relentlessly exploring the stinging bite from earlier when I was thinking about Master Colin. I open my mouth to reply, but the words don't come out.

"Oh no, Fluffy. You're going to say what you're thinking." His hand tightens painfully around my arms, his icy blue eyes pierce me.

I try again and have to clear my throat before I can squeak out, "I would like that, Sir."

His wicked laugh shivers through me. "Or perhaps I won't. I'll keep you all to myself. Never let another man touch you this weekend."

The wave of disappointment almost brings me to my knees begging. The visceral reaction leaves me shocked to my core. Ryan's knowing smile tells me once again he's outsmarted me. I had replied yes because I thought it's what he wanted, but I hadn't truly appreciated the depths by which I wanted it.

He gently releases my arms and spins me around to face him. His eyes tell me I asked for this, as he pulls the leather cuffs from his pocket and tightens them around my wrists and ankles. My breath hitches for a moment as I think, why do I need those now?

"Come, let's eat," he says with a mischievous grin.

He grabs one of my hard nipples and playfully uses it as a lead to pull me towards the kitchen. With a hiss I follow him, walking fast to limit the pain.

Master Colin nods in satisfaction when he sees me, and I flush and lower my eyes in embarrassment as his deep laugh shivers through me.

"Your seat is right here Fluffy." With a big grin he pats a low table to the side of the dining area. I stare at him in confusion when I feel Ryan's hands on my shoulders firmly steer me towards the table.

My heart is pounding as I stand in front of Master Colin.

"I hear you like rope bondage?" He queries, still smiling, sipping whisky as he relaxes back in the chair. Ryan takes a seat beside him, and they both enjoy the view for a moment, while I blush at the attention.

"Yes, Master Colin," I reply huskily, still staring at my feet. My mouth is dry.

"You are in luck then. That happens to be my specialty." I can't help myself; I peek up to see if he's teasing, but the intensity of his eyes tells me otherwise. I now know why a lawyer's hands are so callused. I realise I'm staring at him like a hungry animal, and I flush red and look down again.

"Do you do yoga?"

"I know some, Master Colin. But I haven't done it in a little while so I'm probably a bit rusty."

"Ok, go through some of what you remember now, ending in a downward dog stretch."

I blink, frowning in utter confusion at the request at odds with the situation. But curiosity at where this will go inevitably leads me to start to stretch upwards, centring my breathing before bending forward into a fold. I lose myself in the movements and realise I've missed doing this. I hold my final stretch and notice how stiff my body has become. My arms tremble.

"Humm. You'll need to build that core and strengthen your arms. Looks like you also have a weak right knee. Go through the flow three more times."

This is the oddest experience. I can hear them talking quietly in the background. I have no idea if they're talking about something unrelated to me, if this is turning them on, or if they just like seeing me look ridiculous as part of dinner entertainment. I have to stop myself from laughing at the last thought - they're SADISTS, of course they love seeing me suffer.

Despite the awkwardness, I must admit the exercise has helped limber me up. Although I'm trying hard not to think of my pussy and ass in the air, on view as I hold in the final pose. The downward dog stretch leaves nothing to the imagination. I feel a bead of sweat roll down my face before they notice me.

They both stand up and move behind me, admiring my ass. The blood rushing to my head is only partially from my head hanging down.

I feel a hand brush my slit appreciatively. My breath hitches: I don't know if it's Ryan touching me or Master Colin. The finger starts spreading my silky wetness up towards my asshole. When the finger slides into my ass I moan and clench around it. I can feel the hard calluses rubbing inside me. My world stops.

The hand continues its exploration of my hot hole and I'm struggling to keep my balance. I see feet walking towards my head. They lean down and I hear Ryan purr in my ear, "I've promised Colin your sweet virgin ass to take whenever he likes. As a gift for letting us stay here. You'll be a good girl when he takes you, won't you?"

"Yes, Sir," I moan as Master Colin pushes another finger into my ass to stretch it.

"How badly do you want another man's cum in you?" His voice is deep, dark, possessive. It's the voice that gives me sweet pain when I need it.

"Please... Sir," I beg mindlessly. His chuckle only heightened my need.

"Stand up," Ryan says abruptly. I feel fingers rub my ass appreciatively as I stand shakily. At his silent stern look I spread my legs and put hands behind my head, presenting myself to him. With a smile he steps back, and I feel Master Colin's hands behind me, caressing me.

With a skill that is almost graceful, Master Colin binds my breasts with an intricate chest harness weave. When my breasts are throbbing and my nipples rock hard, he attaches nipple clamps, threading the connecting chain through the ring on my collar. I hiss as he playfully pulls at the nipple clamps to "adjust" them around the rope work. I take a deep breath to enjoy the combination of the constriction and bite of the rope and the pinch of the clamp; that, alongside his teasing, leaves me squirming where I stand.

The men circle me, and I get a sense of foreboding. I hear the rattling of chains a moment before Ryan pulls something from his pocket. My nervousness starts cranking up a notch.

His wicked grin only gets bigger at the look on my face, as he attaches one end of the chain to my collar. It's when he kneels, I suddenly understand what he's doing and I tense, stepping back in reflex, but Master Colin grabs my arms and pulls them firmly behind my back.

I hear a click and realise Master Colin's cuffed my wrists together. I pull vainly at them but strong hands guide my forearms and manoeuvre them so they rest against each other in a sort of box frame.

The movement makes me realise why the nipple chain was threaded through my collar; the more I arch my back, the harder my nipples are stretched. I try to relieve the pressure, but Master Colin is a step ahead, and I feel rope anchor my arms in place, and lock me in a gentle arch. The light throb of my now permanently stretched nipples is a quiet, warm hum running through my body.

I'm panting, and moaning, "Nooo...," as I feel Ryan run his fingers through my slit. I jump when he gently put clamps on each delicate lip helping pull me open. The throbbing running through me gets deeper.

He circles my clit a few times and I can't help but thrust my hips into those searching hands. He stops and looks up at me. Even though I'm shaking like a leaf, I'm begging before he has to prompt.

"Please, Sir..."

With a satisfied smile he pinches my clit and slides on the final clamp. I'm so wet it pinches hard before sliding off.

"Oh god..." I moan as my body rushes straight towards an orgasm.

"No," Ryan slaps my inner thigh hard. The distraction is enough to pull me back. He uses that moment to loosen the pressure on the clit clamp and quickly reattach it. This time it holds. The hum running through my body feels like it's vibrating my bones.

There is delicious pain throbbing from all my pleasure points. Oh god, how do I cope with such sensory information? I close my eyes to stop my head spinning; panting as I try pull myself back to focusing on Ryan and Master Colin.

I feel his breath on my face as Ryan says in barely a whisper, "Take a deep breath. Now." I listen without question and feel myself coming back from the edge.

"Well done. Now come here my dear, and let's get you settled," Master Colin says solicitously, using my elbow as a guide, steadying me as I step onto the small table. I am terrified the table will fall over with my weight, but I realise belatedly that it's bolted to the floor for safety.

I stand there trembling, my arms bound behind me and my body on an emotional and physical edge. Ryan dives in to kiss me; his hands stroke me reassuringly and wrap around me in comfort as he gently guides me into a kneeling position.

As I melt into Ryan's kiss, I feel Master Colin's hands on my shoulders gently kneading the tension out of my muscles. The panic abates, and I pull away from the kiss to look into Ryan's concerned eyes and smile and nod.

The men settle in and Master Colin smiles at me and says, "We're ready for dessert now. Are you?"

His sly smile makes me suddenly realise I think I may be the dessert!

Master Colin puts a finger under my chin and gently guides my eyes up to meet his. "It's a lot to take in, isn't it? You don't know how to feel. You don't know me. You don't know what to do."

Yes. His words are like a soothing balm in this turmoil of feeling. He leans in and his lips lock with mine before I register what's happening. His kiss is gentle, but firm; his hand wraps around the side of my face. With a practice born of years, his tongue slides in and steals away all my senses. I feel Ryan's hand softly slide between my thighs, rubbing me soothingly.

Master Colin breaks the kiss, and his lips are replaced by Ryan's. How can two mouths be so different? Ryan's bottom lip is fuller, I want to drag my teeth over it gently. Master Colin's are softer. Where one has patience and skill, the other has passion and energy. I feel intoxicated as if I've been drinking.

The hum running through me finds a harmony in their lips, their fingers. My eyes close and I no longer know who's pulled my legs open, or who's sucking my neck so sweetly. And I don't care. I just know that suddenly I'm in heaven.

Arms enfold me from behind, tugging sweetly at my chains, as they devour my neck. I pull vainly against the rope as my hands try to caress them back.

Firm hands on my hips slide me to the edge of the table, pull my legs over the edge and then force them wide open as someone steps nearer to me.

The world goes into slow motion.

I feel lips suck hard at the base of my neck. My mouth opens to moan in satisfaction; then the clamps on my pussy are pulled off. My moan becomes a scream at the sudden rush of sensation before a cock slides into my shuddering slit and is engulfed by my swollen lips. As they thrust in, I arch into the most exquisite pain as my nipples are stretched until the clamps pull off. It's like a divine fire burning, everywhere. I'm on fire.

My eyes fly open to see Ryan bury himself in me, his blue eyes electric with excitement. But it's Master Colin's voice that whispers "Cum" in my ear and with a rush everything speeds up again and I shatter into a thousand pieces; clenching around the hard shaft pumping into me.

With each full thrust into my still tingling and sensitive lips, I find myself falling back into the strong arms holding me. They guide my body into lying down, my bound arms behind me act as a prop to raise my chest up for probing hands to squeeze my tits at whim; my head hanging bonelessly off the edge of the table.

I'm a mindless creature of impulse right now. I see what I need, and I open my mouth to lick the cloth covering the crotch near me while Master Colin is distracted holding my body steady for Ryan. With a deep laugh he pauses to unbuckle his trousers and free his excited cock. He grabs himself and lines it up with my hanging mouth.

His cock isn't as long or wide as Ryan's, which makes it perfect for my mouth. He slaps it against my face and lips playfully until I say:

"Please... Master... may I ... (moan)... taste you?" It's difficult to talk as I'm breathless from my orgasm still and Ryan's powerful thrusts shakes me like the sex doll I am. The recognition of that last thought shivers through me and I feel close to the edge again.

He must have given Ryan a signal because all movement stops for a moment. The pause has made me realise how much the blood is flowing to my hanging head. The pounding is all I can hear, and I close my eyes to savour the stretch of my body over the small table, as if I were ... well... a dessert after the main course.

"That's it my dear, open wide for me," he smiles in satisfaction as his cock spreads my unresisting lips.

As Master Colin nudges forward, I feel a rough tongue and lips suck at my abused pussy. I'm so close to another orgasm that I'm making mewling noises around Master Colin's cock as he continues to tease my mouth. Ryan sighs in satisfaction and forces his cock back into my begging pussy.

For a moment I forget to breathe as I feel them both entering me, and I start gagging and struggling against the rope. I know I'm going to pass-out at this rate, so I close my eyes to hold back the panic and just focus on the feel of two men in me.

It's a fantasy I've had buried deep from the first moment I saw a ridiculous tentacle sex scene in an anime. The rush of feeling so many sensations in multiple places is... unadulterated, overwhelming pleasure. I sink into bliss. I can't separate the sensations out anymore in my mind: wetness, stretching, gagging, shivering, breathing, pinching, pulsing, pulling, throbbing ... delicious waves of pleasure. I let myself sink into all of them.

I finally feel Ryan shudder into me. When he pulls out, he stretches over me to kiss Master Colin roughly. The move forces Master Colin's cock deeper into my throat, but that's not what catches my breath for a moment; it's the incredibly intimate glimpse up. I can't explain the energy between them, it calls to mind two predators locked together in a battle that neither is willing to concede.

I'm struggling to put my limited knowledge of blow jobs into practice as Master Colin thrusts become frenzied as his kiss with Ryan deepens. I suddenly realise it's going to be a race to see if he cums in me first or I pass out from limited air. I'm feeling overwhelmed when Ryan breaks the kiss to look down at me. His eyes are bright, and the smile of satisfaction as he sees Master Colin's cock between my lips makes me shiver all over, waking up sensations across my body.

The cooling feeling of cum dripping out my used cunt; the throbbing of my nipples as both men continue to tease and pull at them; the wet stretching of my mouth around this hard intruder; someone's warm hands around my waist keeping me steady; the pounding in my hanging head as I fuzzily look up at hairy balls as they slap my face rhythmically; and the growing warm pool of lust in the centre of my body, pulsing for release. Fuck me, but this is intense.

Things are starting to blur in the most surreal way when I hear Master Colin cum in my mouth with a loud grunt. As he pulls out, warm drops drip onto my face. I want to lick them, but I seem to have forgotten how to move my body.

The edges of my vision are blackening as I see Ryan step round the table and kneels in front of Master Colin. Before he takes the Master's soft cock in his mouth, Ryan kisses me gently, whispering in my ear, "This is only the beginning."

I hold onto consciousness long enough to see him bury his face in the Master's crotch. A wave of disappointment at not seeing more drags me into oblivion.

*****

I wake up to the feel of something cold being poured into my stomach and then the rough, warm feel of a tongue licking it up.

My eyes snap open to stare at the ceiling before a face obscures my view.

"Ahh, looks like the dessert plate has woken up," Master Colin says before he squeezes chocolate sauce onto my stomach and leans forward to dip a strawberry into my belly button, coating it in chocolate before bringing it to my lips.

The movement is ticklish, and I try squirm away only to realise I'm tied spread eagle on the kitchen table, my breasts still firmly tied in their rope harness.

"Sorry Fluffy we got a bit carried away with our dessert earlier, so here's your treat." Master Colin's says, playfully pressing the firm fruit against my closed lips, pushing until I need to open my mouth, or it hurts. I sink my teeth into the firm flesh and bite, the sweetness of the strawberry and chocolate flood my mouth.

1...345678